The Drug Courier's Fetishes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slapped her arse cheeks and face, and repeatedly spat on Chelle as I worked her hole. When I announced the arrival of my orgasm, Chelle suddenly tensed up in expectation. Her fingers worked the clit, but they took a break as she anticipated the flooding of her arsehole with man seed.

As I yelled and writhed while injecting her rectum with boiling sperm, Chelle came with me, but her climax was more subdued than I was expecting. It was the cherry on top of the cake, one final orgasm to top of the countless others.

"Geebus, I felt that load, Jason."

"Your filthy antics really turned me on."

We lay, covered in sweat and other bodily fluids, on the floor of the bathroom, chests heaving mightily from the exertion.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked, seeking genuine feedback, and hoping for repeat business.

"The anal was great," Chelle replied, choosing her words carefully, "More slapping and harder, and definitely more pissing on me and in me."

"Feel free to drop by whenever you want that," I sighed, "I'm up to satisfying your itches."

"Yes, I knew you would be."

Chelle picked up her bikini and shorts, declined the use of my shower, dressed, and left in under a minute. I was exhausted and took a spa to recover, my cock not deflating until I had a cheeky wank which was, in a way, stronger than when I unloaded in Chelle's arse.

Before turning in for the night, I received a text from Chelle asking if I was free tomorrow for a rematch. I smiled and replied in the affirmative for descending into a deep and satisfying sleep.

12