The Drug Courier's Fetishes Pt. 02

Story Info
The filthiness escalates.
2.8k words
4.7
1.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
362 Followers

Several weeks after our first encounter, Chelle and I were soaking in the spa after an intense anal-only, piss-fuelled session. She was the best whore I have ever fucked, and she knew it. Shane, my housemate, had hooked us up as a reward for me completing a drug deal on his behalf while he was working the mines.

He told me that Chelle was his fiancé's cousin, a complete nymphomaniac with fetishes aligned with my warped view of the world. Neither Shane nor his fiancé shared or approved of our kinks but felt we would be a good match.

Yes, Chelle and I enjoyed explosive sex based on three fetishes: anal, pissing and slapping. She was nineteen, and other than the sex; we had nothing in common. Neither of us wanted a monogamous relationship, and we saw other people, her more than me. However, no one matched her sexual deviancy, and I ruined a few relationships trying to get my partner to match Chelle's appetites.

"When did you first have anal sex?" I asked my nubile guest after refilling her glass of wine.

She sighed and closed her eyes.

"A long time ago," She replied, trying to fend off further inquiry.

"You're nineteen," I reminded her, "How far back in time are we going?"

Chelle chuckled and wiped her eyes off the chlorinated water before fixing me with a steely glance.

"Before I had pussy hair and boobs," She said, "It was the first sex act I ever did."

"Oh?"

"He was my dad's friend," Chelle replied nonchalantly, "I seduced him at a house party."

"And you gave up your arse?"

"He did not want to deflower me," She said with a smile, "And suggested the butt."

"You were okay with that?"

"I had no idea what that meant. Only that I was super horny for him."

"How come?"

"A few months before he fucked me," Chelle responded with a sparkle in her eyes, "I saw him in the bathroom at my parents, getting changed."

"You saw him naked?"

"Wow, he was the hottest man I have ever seen," She gushed, "His naked body just triggered something inside me."

"And you planned to seduce him?"

"Outcome, yes," Chelle chuckled, "But I had no idea, no plan. I wanted his hot body pressed against mine."

"So, what happened?"

"Well, my parents had a party, and he rocked up with his wife," Chelle replied, "I hid in the pool shed and waited for him to change into his swimmers."

Chelle's description of this encounter had me hard as rock beneath the bubbles, but something about the tale made me uncomfortable. I should not stare at the sun, but sometimes I cannot turn away.

"Then what?" I asked, fully committed.

"I walked out as he was changing, completely naked as I asked him to take me."

"Wow," I sighed, "What happened next?"

"He was totally shocked," She chuckled, "But I saw his cock grow in front of me, and that's when I knew."

"Knew what?" I could barely form a coherent sentence, given my racing pulse.

"That he would ravish me."

"Were you wet?"

"Fucking dripping," Chelle confirmed, "I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my lips to his. I had no idea what I was doing."

"But he did?"

"He kissed me passionately," She said, "Taught me how, actually, which was different from what I expected and way more passionate."

"Mm," I said, "We don't kiss much at all."

"I don't kiss guys or girls generally," Chelle said, "Him, though, all the time."

"You still see him?"

"As much as possible," She replied, becoming animated, "He's the only man I love, but he won't leave his wife, and I'm cool with that."

"So rather than give up your virginity, he did you anally?"

"Yeah, but I had no idea what that meant," Grinned Chelle, "We had limited time, but he took me in the butt, which I loved."

"It didn't hurt at all?"

"He knew what he was doing," She replied, "The best part was later when I was lying on a pool bed, staring at his wife while his seed was leaking from my arse."

"Holy fuck!" I exclaimed, "That's the hottest story I have ever heard."

"Yeah, it's pretty wild," Chelle agreed, "The loss of my virginity was lame by comparison."

"Oh, do tell," I encouraged.

"Nothing really to tell," She scowled, "Happened with a guy my age. I bled heavily, wasn't turned on or horny, and had no orgasm, and we both agreed to break up the next day. He fucks guys now."

"Red for brown?" I chuckled, "Not much of a promotion."

Chelle laughed freely and disclosed that she occasionally watches virginity man fuck other guys in car parks, which turns her on.

"So, getting back to anal man," I said, stroking my cock beneath the super-heated waters of the spa, "After that experience, you became addicted to backdoor sex?"

"From that moment," Chelle confirmed, "He'll always be the best, but that's because I love him deeply."

"What about your other kinks?" I asked, "Slapping and pissing?"

"There is something really kinky about those sex acts," Chelle confessed, "The spanking came from the daddy-daughter connection I have with anal man, as you called him."

"He does that now?"

"Yes, he punishes me way harder than you or anyone else," Chelle confessed, "He often leaves marks."

"And you like this?"

"Not the marks, so much," Chelle smiled, "The sensation makes me gush fountains."

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, "And the pissing?"

"That's the ultimate taboo," Chelle said, "That came about after an older woman, another friend of the family, took advantage of my promiscuous nature."

"How did that happen?"

"Well, anal man, as you call him, had a couple of women on the side," She recalled, "He asked me, one time after he fucked me senseless, if I would be interested in sex with women."

"And?" I was about to explode at this point.

"I said I wasn't sure, but he arranged a meeting between us and promised to be there to watch us," Chelle squirmed, "I loved him and trusted him explicitly, so I agreed."

"How was it?"

"Better than I expected," She said, "We played with toys and dildos; she made me come in ways that differed from anal man, although I preferred his technique."

"So, how did the pissing come about?"

"Well, one time we had a threesome," Chelle recounted, "Anal man fucked me silly while his lady friend licked and dildoed my pussy. I came so hard. He came in my mouth and, without warning, she squatted over my face and released a stream of piss on my face and in my mouth."

"That's hot."

"For a second, I was totally disgusted," Chelle said, "But I was so turned on that the mix of sperm and piss drove me wild."

"Been an addict since, eh?"

"Yes, I'm a major player in the golden arts and the brown wings," She laughed.

"Which is better, girl or boy piss?"

"I'll take what I can get," Chelle laughed, "Mostly guys."

"You make out with the girls much?"

"Not really," She said, "If I do, it's usually fulfilling an older man's fantasy."

"So, the wife isn't really into it?"

"Some are," Chelle's face darkened, "Others do it because they are scared of their husbands leaving them if they don't participate in the threesome."

"That's awful."

"Yeah, those encounters are not great," She agreed before adding, "They are rare exceptions, and I'm not in the business of breaking couples up. Just fucking and getting fucked."

"So, when did you take your first boy piss?" I asked, "Anal man?"

"No," She chuckled, "He enjoyed his extra-marital woman to drench me. A guy I met pissed on my boobs while we showered after sex."

"And you tasted it?"

"Not on that occasion," She said, "But that act turned me on no end, and I wanted to explore that taboo sex act more."

"How did you do that?"

"One day, a guy I happened to be with was waiting to make a delivery, but the receiver had guests," Chelle explained, "He needed to piss, and as he did so, I dropped to my knees, and the rest is history."

"You came?"

"Massively!"

"Wow!" I breathed, "Unbelievable!"

"You're hard, aren't you?" She asked.

"Yes," I replied, "And you're wet?"

"Fucking dripping," She replied, "You want to fuck some more?"

We chuckled and climbed out of the spa. After towelling ourselves dry, we walked naked into the lounge room. Chelle's taut adolescent body sparkled in the afternoon sun, and the whispy blonde hairs on her arse cheeks stood to attention as she shivered.

Her comment about me falling short of anal man in sexual prowess stung, and I wracked my brain to dream up a scenario or sexual act that Chelle may not have previously tried or experienced. There were two sources of inspiration: Harry S Morgan and Max Hardcore. Suddenly, I had a couple of ideas to try.

Chelle sat on the lounge and spread her legs, running her young fingers up and down her inner thighs. The brown eye had closed, but Chelle's pussy was red and swollen. I ducked into the bathroom and collected the lubrication and kitchen funnel used earlier.

"Back in the second," I said as I flitted outside, opened the garage and rummaged around for something specific while naked.

"Ah, there it is," I whispered, collecting the item I was searching for.

"Where did you go?"

"To get this," I said as I held up a length of clear plastic tubing.

"Oh," Smiled Chelle, "What's that for?"

"You'll soon find out," I smiled before placing the items by the base of the couch.

After grabbing a cushion, I knelt between Chelle's outstretched legs and began licking her hairless snatch. My cock had not yet experienced the inside of Chelle's pussy because she always demanded anal sex, which was fine with me. Besides, fingers and tongue were welcomed as second prizes.

Moments later, Chelle orgasmed but did not squirt or piss. I grabbed the lubricant and applied a generous dollop to her cunt and arsehole. As I inserted two fingers deep inside her hot box, Chelle began flicking the bean. She was soon lost in pleasure, eyes closed, chest pumping while purring contentedly.

Chelle's pussy was too tight to take my fist, but I was sure her hand would fit with some work. I withheld my intention as another finger worked the lube into Chelle's wrinkled hole while pumping her gushing cunt. There was some resistance, but Chelle's dirt box quickly gave way, and soon, two digits were roughly stretching that hole.

"You've been DP'd before, haven't you?"

"Yes," Chelle confirmed while continuing to work her clit, "Not enough, though."

"You're going to get a good double stuffing today," I hissed lasciviously, "Both holes filled."

"Good," She panted as her body began perspiring, probably thinking not too deeply about what my idea involved.

Withdrawing from Chelle's pussy while continuing to double-digit frigging her exhaust port, I roughly grabbed her hand that was pinching a nubile nipple and covered it in lubricant. With each finger thumb, palm and the back of her hand throughly coated in grease to the knuckle, I ordered Chelle to finger her nubile cunt.

"Now, three fingers," I encouraged while fingering her slimy pucker.

Soon after, we managed a fourth digit before trying with the thumb. Chelle struggled to get her pussy to accept the knuckle ridge so we settled for a partial fist.

"So fucking tight down there," Chelle giggled.

"It's about to get a whole lot tighter," I replied, massaging a generous dollop of lubricant across my waiting shaft.

After setting a towel on the floor by the couch, I grabbed Chelle's hips, pulled her towards me, and pushed her legs back to align her O-ring to my raging head.

"Here it comes," I said and pressed.

Simultaneously, Chelle winked her muscles

, and I was balls deep in the blink of an eye.

"Oh!" We shrieked in unison.

I grabbed Chelle's partially inserted by the hand and began roughly fucking both holes together while grabbing her hair with my free hand.

"You like being fisted and butt fucked at the same time?"

There was next to no room down there, and my cock could feel Chelle's fist through the thin membrane that separated her fuck holes. The heat and constriction were immense.

Chelle was lost in a world of pleasure and pain as I mercilessly used her to my amazement. Her eyes alternatively opened to see what was happening before closing again and enjoying the sensation of being fisted and analed in such an unconventional manner.

After maybe five minutes of this rough fucking, Chelle complained that her hand ached, which I allowed her to remove gently. Slutilly, she proceeded to lick her fingers and savour the heady mix of pussy slime and fragrant lube.

"Spread your pussy," I growled as I continued to bugger her young arsehole.

Chelle inserted the index and middle fingers into her swollen pussy and opened that hole to an insane degree. As she continued working the backdoor, Chelle was working the front, and several squirts erupted as she grunted and heaved her chest. One spurt landed on my abdomen and dribbled onto my glistening cock.

"Good girl," I encouraged.

After a while, I withdrew my cock and grabbed Chelle by the legs and spun her around. I gently manhandled her onto the floor so that she rested on her shoulders with her legs spread on both sides of her head. I straddled Chelle, placed both hands on her cheeks and opened up her bung to exhibit an awesome gape.

"Look at that," I marvelled while Chelle giggled like a schoolgirl.

I lowered my body and plunged my cock back inside that young shitter, and pummelled her. Chelle placed her hands where mine were to recreate the gape when I pulled out, which I did a lot. The look on my face must have been a sight to behold because Chelle was captivated, never taking her eyes off me.

Inevitably, I could not delay my orgasm any longer. Sweat was dripping from my body. and my thigh muscles were burning.

"I'm going to come!" I growled.

"Yay!" Chelle seemed relieved that her O-ring was about to get some relief.

Seconds later, I dropped my full weight and load onto Chelle and into her shitter.

"Oh, yeah!"

My body shuddered hard as my balls coughed up ropes of boiling sperm deep inside Chelle's bowels, eyes screwed shut as bolts of pleasure assaulted the senses.

"I felt that," Squealed Chelle with juvenile delight as I withdrew my twitching cock, sat on the edge of the couch and opened that gape and spat inside.

"Did you like that?" Chelle asked rhetorically, smiling from ear to ear.

"Amazing!" I breathed, "But the fun is not over yet."

I reached for the rubber tubing and inserted one inside Chelle's poor, suffering butt hole, and I handed her the other end. She knew exactly what to do. After placing it in her mouth, Chelle sucked with a smile.

For a moment or two, nothing happened, then an off-white, sludgy fluid snaked its way through the tubing, down into Chelle's waiting throat. She swallowed without reservation with a smile on her face.

While this was happening, my cock had fully deflated, and I worked on rearranging my internal plumbing. When I was ready, I stood up and placed my piss hole close to Chelle's winking brown-eye. As my piss dribbled out of my cock, Chelle's eyes widened as her hole filled up with a slightly yellowish fluid. Chelle greedily sucked and swallowed while I kept refilling her distended shitter until I exhausted my stream.

"Mm, yummy!" She grinned, satisfied and satiated.

"Do you need to go?"

Chelle nodded, and I helped her sit on the couch's edge. She spread her legs and looked between her legs. Soon, Chelle's bladder released a golden stream onto the towel on the floor. Then she flung her head back and began purring in pleasure and possibly orgasming in the process.

As with everything, our antics had to end. There was nothing left in the tank, literally. Chelle took a shower while I cleaned up.

"How you feeling?"

"I'm going to feel this for a few days," Chelle replied, "But it was worth it."

"You know where I am when you next want some filthy fun."

"I do," Chelle kissed me, "And I might bring a friend with me."

As I heard Chelle's car drive away, I wondered how another female could be equally or more dirty that the woman that just left my house with sore holes and stomach full of piss, but I really wanted to find out.

Dazman
Dazman
362 Followers