The Drug Trial Fiasco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could finish, she was slipping to the carpet next to me. "I hope you don't mind, but it seems easier if I am here next to you for our conversation."

The pupils definitely showed signs of dilation. Pausing for more coffee and roll, I raised my arm to the table for a refill, allowing a good wave of male odor to pass between us.

Interrupting again, she asked, "Did you have a nice weekend?"

"Yes, thank you. My cousin is here from upcountry for a visit, and the Phillips twins are still camping at my apartment while their housing is straightened out. We had a fierce bridge game last night."

"That sounds like great fun. I'm sorry I can't report fun on my weekend. My mother and I visited my paternal grandmother, who is senile and a terrible witch. I had to bite my tongue every few minutes."

I leaned forward and placed my hand on her knee. "I'm sorry to hear that. It would have been better if you could tell me you had a weekend with a new boyfriend who turned out to be terrific in bed!"

"Timothy! There you go again, making outrageous remarks in front of a decent woman." Her hand found its way on top of mine and I stole a quick kiss. "Actually, Sandra, I don't wish you had a new boyfriend at all. I wish we were having a top secret little affair. I am dying to discover the charms hiding under your clothes." My hands urged her body to my lap, where a longer, hotter kiss was needed.

"Tim, this is very nice, but what about the report on the side effect?"

She saw my lips approaching for another kiss and closed her eyes with a sigh. The fingers caressing her breast caused a quiet moan. "Timothy, we must get back to work."

"Sandra, we are working, as you will find out in a few minutes. Shall I describe the effect I have now experienced twice?"

While her eyes remained closed, my fingers undid buttons of the blouse and shorts. The next kiss had my tongue finding hers for a little play as I deftly unclipped her bra and explored the plump breast beneath.

"Sandra, the night after I took the first pill, the Phillips twins returned to my place after a grad student party suffering from too much liquid joy. I was already in bed, catching up on one of the biology journals, when they appeared from the bathroom totally naked and climbed straight into the bed. They took my glasses, the journal and my pajamas without a word of permission."

Sandra opened her eyes very lazily, "My goodness, how trampish. What happened next?"

My boss's mind seemed unaware that her breasts were responding wonderfully to my attentions. Plumpness turning to firmness. Shy nipples popping out in full glory. I bent to lick and suck.

"Oh Tim, this is so naughty. You didn't come over to molest me, did you?"

"Sandra, this is all part of my story about the strange side effect of your drug. May I continue?"

My fingers had shifted to loose fabric at the hem of her shorts and worked toward the gusset of her panties as she talked. The whole pelvic area seemed to be in motion, twitching and heaving.

"Oh, please do, and please don't take your hand away from my bottom, that feels divine."

"Well, I didn't know what to do with two gorgeous females attacking me, so I just gave up and let them have their way with me. I hate to confess this, but we spent the rest of the evening having wild, orgasmic sex. They couldn't get enough, and screamed at me in the middle of the night for more. I was scared the people in the next apartment were going to come to my door."

My hand had now breached her panties and discovered a swamp of moisture. Her sex was in constant motion as two fingers drove deep into her wet center. "Ohhh, Timothy, I am so hot. This incredible story is making me come!"

I had her now. Something about me was driving her to an imminent fuck.

I discarded the story, eased the shorts and briefs out of the way, and filled her receptive cunt with the hardest erection I had experienced since twelve hours ago.

"Ah, ah, ah. Oh fuck, take me."

Sandra, the blond PhD, loved to fuck, I quickly learned. Loved violent sex. Swore like a longshoreman as my big shaft drove her into the carpet. A loud shriek announced her climax, and she fainted dead away.

I found the bath and returned with towels and a blanket.

I assumed a lotus position next to her, and kissed the hand gently. Her eyes opened with a wonderful smile. "The drug seduced me, didn't it? I haven't come like that since I was a teenager."

"Sorry if I offended you. I thought a test of the side effect was needed after what it did to my girlfriends."

"Did you get laid by three different women this weekend? Now four women?"

I nodded as humbly as I could, to which she grabbed my hair and violently pulled me down to her chest.

"Horrible rogue, we are either going to jail or we are going to make a very lot of money."

I pulled back on the blanket and seized her breast with my lips and teeth. She tried to twist away, but I sat across her legs and sucked again.

"Sandra, you are hot stuff. That was great sex we just had. How much of it was the drug and how much was us?"

She lay on the carpet, panting and grinning. "Does it matter? My mind was telling me you were doing bad things, but my body was wanting you terribly! Do you suppose there is another round left for me?"

I gathered her up and walked to the bedroom, where the bed was unmade and ready for loving.

She leaned across me with a torrid kiss that went on and on. I realized that Evelyn and the twins needed an explanation, and rang my apartment.

"Hi, just checking to see you hadn't gone out."

"We are lounging around and missing you. What are you doing?"

Sandra had been listening, and seized the phone. "He has been with me, and we must talk. Would you fix some soup for lunch and we will be there directly?"

"You are Sandra, his boss?"

"Yes, but our relationship changed a few minutes ago. It is all my fault and I will explain as soon as I get there."

I pulled her tight and asked, "You want me to take you in front of them, don't you?

Her grip on my cock was painful. "Yes!"

She went on, "This is awful. I should be accusing you of bad behavior, but I can't because you are an innocent victim of my drug trial!"

Her grip turned to stroking that was driving me mad. "Why doesn't this feel like an innocent victim?"

I kissed her face here and there. "We are both horny as can be, and not sure whether it is the drug, or just letting our repressed longing for each other loose."

She nipped at my ear and whispered, "This is the most exciting experiment I have ever been part of. You don't suppose the drug affects your emotions toward your partner in addition to your reproductive system? That it could be marketed as a matchmaking elixir? Let's go to your apartment and try to figure out what next."

I decided to stay sweaty and urged Sandra into her own running outfit. In ten minutes, we were out of breath and entering my place. "Sandra, these are the Phillips twins, Caroline and Catherine, and my distant cousin Evelyn. Ladies, this is my boss, Sandra."

She rushed at them with hugs and kisses. "I am so sorry to involve you in this terrible drug business!"

"He didn't attack you, did he? Tell us the whole story. The soup is ready. "

I handled the toasted French bread and made sure to rub some of my sweaty self on each of the four women. Sandra saw what I was doing and gave me a dirty look. I grinned back. She finally got to the end of the story...

"So, I knew nothing of the side effect until he showed up this morning and did his experiment on me. I was suspicious when he was being much nicer than he usually is at the office, but the drug was affecting me by then and all I could think of was how much I needed sex with him!"

"Go on. What happened?"

"He was gentle at first, but his hands started wandering and found a tit to pinch. I almost passed out I was so hot. He began kissing at the same time he removed my shorts and panties and just helped himself to my wet sex without a by your leave. I was desperately trying to keep control when he growled and drove my poor body into the carpet with a roar!"

"You came on his big cock?"

"Yes, I couldn't stop. I cried out for more and he just kept driving. I passed out and when I woke up, he was there holding my hand. It was the most incredible sex of my life."

The twins and Evelyn clustered around Sandra, making sympathetic noises. Evelyn said, "He destroyed me last night. And these two young things just sat there and watched and cheered!"

The twins roared with laughter. "Sandra! It was so funny. She thought she was seducing him, but by the time we arrived, she had been close to him for so long, there was no resistance, no control, no nothing! She had completely rationalized what the drug was doing and after dinner, she ended up on her back, legs spread, like any slutty coed!"

Caroline added, "He did give her quite a treat, however. We haven't seen many women holler and wail and scream like that."

I broke in. "I am just the poor drugee in this horrible tale. Let's talk about what to do. I assume I am on your black list and my privileges have been taken away."

Four sets of eyes looked at me suspiciously. "Sandra, he is dangerous until the drug wears off. When is that going to happen?"

I kneaded her shoulders and sneaked a hand under the running shirt to fondle one of the special boobs. She sagged to my front with a low noise. "I don't know, and it is still working on me. Do you mind if he carries me to the bedroom?"

My sweaty rubbing definitely worked. By the time naked Sandra was gazing up at me and flexing her hips, the others were naked as well and advancing to take positions on the bed. Evelyn pressed her front to my back, whispering that she was storing up punishments. I switched her to my front and made firm nipples even more prominent with use of my teeth.

"No, please!" She wiggled and I thrust fingers between her legs and into the wetness there. As we fell backwards onto the bed, I arranged for my harder than ever shaft to find a warm home as her body descended.

"No, no, no. Timothy, she needs you!"

The body wasn't saying no. It wanted as much of me as it could get. I applied a bit of rough, lurching forward so that she fell into Sandra's arms, pinned in place by the cock spearing her from the rear.

The twins pounded on me, cheering and calling for more. Sandra had Evelyn by the ears, using her tongue to flail against Evelyn's lips, darting in and out. Catherine squeezed some lotion between the two chests and pressed them together. My thrusting was mashing clits into a frenzy of mad sex and wailing. This may have started out as hetero-sex, but it was finishing as girl sex, with both of them collapsing into moaning exhaustion.

I turned on my back and signaled to the twins to climb on. One got my cock and the other my tongue in a repeat of last evening's frolic.

"Having fun yet, ladies? Don't forget, this is all Sandra's fault. All these horrible orgasms are drug induced. You are the new test subjects! And not even paid test subjects!"

As the violence of the orgy died out, Sandra said, "Girls, maybe we aren't ready to trash the drug. Pull up the blanket and we'll nap on that thought."

I pulled the blanket over the heads of the twins and me, and buried my head in the crook of Catherine's neck, with a very small voice, "maybe not ready."

The nap didn't last long. I woke to see Sandra dragging Evelyn to the shower, each of them calling the other a terrible slut and laughing hysterically.

The twins made a tent of the blanket and went after me, attacking all male parts and giggling wildly.

"Timothy, we are having an out of this world experience! Promise we can stay. Please?"

I pulled them close and whispered, "And I thought I was doing two decent girls a small favor. Now I find you have moved in, bag and baggage, and intend to use my body whenever you please!"

"Oh god, this is so hot and so funny! What are we going to do? That stuff is potent! If they tried it on women getting their periods, why was there no reaction like this?"

I uncovered their gorgeous heads and applied kisses. "Well, we have four PhD's and an MBA. Do you suppose we can do some more testing? What about Heather across the hall? She is single and smart."

They lay on my chest, frowning. "You have four women in bondage and want a fifth?"

I ran my hands up and down their backs as they gently rubbed their bottoms on my thigh muscles.

"Don't we need to design another test with a new volunteer? I'm trying to be a scientist, not a villain."

"There is a problem, Timothy. As long as that stuff is in you and working, we are defenseless."

They put their heads down and concentrated on the clit action their rubbing was producing.

"Ok, I promise to behave. I suppose you are going to keep doing that until you come?" I kneaded their hard buns and pressed down.

"Oh please. Yes, yes, yes..." Their voices died out as tremors swept both bodies. My hands were stilled.

The three of us were in a quiet pile under the blanket when the others returned from the shower, eyes sparkling, naked bodies glistening, and hands being naughty.

Sandra leaned over and said, "You've brought me a new hire, Timothy. The lab administrator job is just opening up because of a family leave, and Evelyn says she would love to take the position."

They smiled at me and I said, "I bet the two of you have other positions in mind as well!"

Sandra glared. "Be careful, young man, or I'll take them all back to my place in protective custody!"

Sitting around the kitchen table, looking decent and glamorous at the same time, we applied collective brainpower to the mysteries of the drug.

"I will get everyone copies of the previous trial reports. We must look for clues. The side effect must have something to do with testosterone." She gave me an evil glance, "Our attacker must be tested. Perhaps he is a one in a million test subject."

I growled threateningly, "If you wish, I can recruit one of my male cousins."

Evelyn cut in, "No, we must avoid anyone with family DNA. Are there any bachelors living in this building?"

The twins spoke up. "If we involve others, it has to be well controlled. No prior connection to the other partner, no connection to the lab. Do you want us to check out some new grad students?"

They didn't know it, but this talk was making me hard. Maybe the drug had just enhanced a basic biological drive to find and impregnate females. After all, most young women have a sex drive of their own and are sensitive to male odors.

"I have a suggestion. Why don't we wait a few days to see if the drug effect goes away naturally? Maybe it just enhances the natural male-female awareness and attraction?"

They looked at me suspiciously. "We are supposed to go cold turkey and avoid you for how many days?"

I could feel myself blushing. "Ok, that might be a problem. What if I pay a visit to my grandmother in Glasgow? She is not well and needs to see me, she says."

Sandra took charge. "Fine. I'll tell HR you have my permission to take a few family days. Get a ticket for the morning train and come back on Friday. We will keep each other company in the meantime."

Evelyn said, "For your many misdeeds, I think you should take your instant harem to a nice place for dinner tonight." Her eyes looked at me seductively, full of mischief.

I stood behind her seat, my hands under the tee shirt and under the bra. "Cousin, you are not only beautiful, you are devious. It is a good thing Sandra will be keeping an eye on you."

Felix hopped on the table, looking for a handout and aiding male solidarity.

Her nipples were stiff and sensitive. "Tim, please!" I could tell my pinching was turning her on. Did I need another round at four in the afternoon? A little voice said things would be more romantic after a good dinner, with cocktails and wine.

I licked her ear and said to the others. "This is going to be hard. There is more than raw lust involved with the drug. I want to see a week's worth of scientific investigation when I get back."

Evelyn's head had fallen to the table and she was shuddering through a small orgasm as I stepped away. The others sighed and gave me strange looks. The kind a woman has who is confused about the messages her body is sending.

There was a tremendous stroke of good luck at dinner. The hostess was showing us to our table when a voice said "Hi," and it turned out to be Elisabeth Andrews, a new grad student in the same group as the twins. She didn't look happy and it turned out she had just been stood up, by text message, no less.

"Some guys are rats," she muttered. I put my arm around her and insisted she join our group. I whispered in her ear, "My treat for everyone tonight."

She tried to protest but I kissed her ear and said, "Arguing will get you nowhere."

Evelyn was on one side, and Liz on the other. I tried to keep the conversation light, but the biology PhD and three wannabe Phd's sank into animated chatter about the latest research gossip.

Lyn whispered, "When's the last time you heard that kind of talk from four babes at a restaurant?"

I squeezed her thigh and made a growling noise. Liz heard me and asked, "Are you two paired up?"

Lyn responded, "In a manner of speaking, yes. We are distantly related and he practices his pickup lines on me. Mostly, they are terrible."

Elizabeth's good spirits had returned and she poked me in the ribs. "Try a pickup line on me. I am unattached and available."

I put my arm around her and whispered very quietly directly in her ear, "You are devastatingly beautiful, but let's have some fun. I am going to tell you about how hopelessly in love I am, but I want you to look more and more unhappy, and then slap my face, saying, "No, absolutely not. Never!"

Turning her head and leaning close, she responded, "Fun. Go ahead."

I mouthed all the sappy lines I could remember from college days and she did a great job of being unamused and then angry. The slap was hard and so were the words. She stood and glared at me.

The others were horrified. "Timothy! What on earth have you done?" Catherine jumped up to hug Liz, who was dissolving into total laughter.

"He is SO bad. He put me up to that. He knew I needed to hit some guy tonight and he made it happen."

She fell back into the booth and lay across my lap, pulling my head down for a long kiss.

Sandra was looking frosty, but announced, "We are taking this unseemly party back to the apartment. Timothy, you will escort Elizabeth, and will get a worse slap if you misbehave."

The women disappeared to the ladies while I dealt with the bill. It turned out Liz had come by cab, so we climbed into the very back storage well of my car and cuddled. She was on a whispering rampage.

"I suppose I will get in all kinds of trouble by making out with you?"

"They are very broad minded."

That earned me another loud slap, with a comment to the seats in front, "He is crude and rude, isn't he?"

She had a very pretty cashmere sweater over a silk blouse and my hands enjoyed the slippery feel of the fabric over the mounds of her breasts. Another whisper, "Feels nice, doesn't it? Don't stop."

She was wiggling as though uncomfortable, but the next thing I knew, my fingers were being pressed against the warm moist panel of her briefs with an instruction to rub.

My fingers were busy and our tongues were dueling when Sandra drove up to my apartment and our little tete a tete ended abruptly.

As we went in the door, Lyn had my ear, yanking viciously. "You did that deliberately! Miserable Dog!"

I headed for the bathroom, and Liz squeezed in behind me. "Why are you a miserable dog?" Her fingers unzipped my trousers and extracted a stiff cock. "Oh, this is very nice. Maybe I don't care whether you are a dog or not." She turned her face up for a kiss and tried to point me properly into the bowl.