The Druid Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mount me?" Her voice questioning and rising at the end. I was half tempted to drop the subject but didn't like the idea of a deer besting me.

"You want to mount me?" Lanesra asked again repeating her shocked exasperated tone slightly louder.

"Well. Yeah. I mean humans vary it around a bit, you know. Woman in the driving seat for a bit, man in the driving seat for a bit. Mix it up." It was clear from her expression that she didn't know.

"I understand that premise of sexual relations Mr Man. Do you think yourself experienced from the times we have bonded? Or has that Borlesk given rise to some inner primal beast hmm?"

"No its just..." I started before Lanesra held up a finger.

"You do not mount an Archdruid Mr Man, regardless of your status and stature. The Archdruid is the ruler in this land. You don't get to mount me. I mount you." Her words stern and forbidding. I gave up all notion and started thinking of a way to explain to Borlesk that its different in the human world. Maybe he had his Hareem, but I had Lanesra she's practically a queen. You don't mount a queen you respect a queen. Maybe he would understand that and we could call it a draw.. Distracted by my thoughts I failed to realise Lanesra had positioned herself above me and in one swift motion impaled herself onto my cock.

"Ahhhh" I yelled biting my cheek from the sudden attack and the quickly overwhelming desire to orgasm. This was going to be a quick release, thanks for that Borlesk. She clenched my cock within her, rippling the walls and making my toes curl and my back to arc off the bed. She smiled at me whilst fluidly circling her hips on my cock, ensuring that all parts of my sensitive head felt the velvet tickle of the edges of her channel. "I tell you what Mr Man, I will make a deal with you. You may mount me, until you have given me your fill... But, in return I will give you a gift that none shall remove but me. Does that sound fair?" Lanesra asked looking me in the eye, but continuing her motions pulling my shaft deep into her with a quick, but not frenzied speed.

Holy shit I couldn't believe it. This was too good to be true. With Lanesra that's normally a bad sign, but the thought of getting one over Borlesk seemed to hotwire my mouth before the brakes could be applied. "Deal!" I yelled before mentally chastising myself. Lanesra smiled and rolled her hips on my cock, reading the clear pleasure on my face. "Very well Mr Man. Have your way with me" she said as she dismounted and lay beside me on the vine bed and twisted me onto her. It was a clear sign of some form of submission and that maybe the dynamic in the relationship was changing. "Here" she whispered into my ear as she grabbed my cock and pulled me into her moist hot channel. She pulled my upper body closer and bit my ear lobe, I withdrew my cock half way reveling in the tight friction that held my cock in an iron grip with a silken glove. I thrust my full length into her, drawing a groan from both of us. She dragged her fingernails along my back and wrapped her legs around my waist. I thrust into her again, angling my attack and closing my eyes feeling the tingling preemptive approach and trying to delay its inevitability, to enjoy the sensation both physically but also mentally. She'd let me mount her, let me thrust into her. Let me... "Let me help" she said as she trailed her fingers beneath my arms and down my back placing both hands firmly on my buttocks. She wouldn't. Would she? I wondered as I felt her fingers edging closer to my asshole. "Lanesra wait.." but it was too late, I felt my balls shrink and the familiar feeling of swelling begin at the base of my cock. "Ahhhhh!" Cum fired from my cock as if from a misfiring semi-automatic weapon, shooting wildly wide of the target with a finger still held to the trigger.

I was panting and felt a certain shame in my performance. My arms gave way falling onto Lanesra and I cradled my face into the side of her neck seeking solace and comfort there. "Well Mr Man. That was... quick. Even by human standards. Perhaps we should have no more of this mounting talk hmm? I think we both agree it is a much more enjoyable experience with me 'in the driving seat'." Lanesra said doing air quote gestures around the driving seat part. She lifted my body from hers, easily bench-pressing me by my hips and tilting me onto my side. I'd been played. Well and truly played. She'd known I was close to orgasm. Why else did she allow me to mount her if not to get something out of my early release. From her perspective she got what she wanted either way. My cum if received after 10 minutes or 50minutes, or in this case less than a minute, she gets her fill. So clearly this was about something else. She'd played the role of equal in the bedroom for a minute, and now, her last sentence had effectively taken the act off the table for the foreseeable future. At least I still had the gift she was going to give me I thought, and then realised the error of my ways.

"Don't worry its nothing too bad."

"Really. What is it. A jumper? You don't wear clothes, yet it's something I wear. Oh no it's not a dog collar or something is it?" Jest evident in my voice quickly become replaced with concern at the look on Lanesras face as she smirked and responded.

"Close, but no not a dog collar, and you made a deal. A bond. It is unbreakable. Or more if you break it, it will hurt. A lot."

"Ok put me out of my misery already what is it?" I asked fearing the worst but with no idea what it could be.

"Just a second impatient one. I need to clean this wondrous creation first." Lanesra said as she started to lick the juices of our joining from my cock and surrounding area. "Why don't you explain this sudden fascination with mounting." Lanesra asked as she continued to lick the lower half of my body gathering all of the latent sexual energy she could before that powerful suck pulled what lay within, causing me to flinch and the air to exhale from my lungs. After my breathing had steadied again I continued.

"It's nothing. It was just something Borlesk said to me after he so personally introduced me to his hareem of willing doe deer. Thanks for that by the way." Lanesra coughed a little with a laugh.

"You deserved it. Getting him all in a tizzy like that. He is getting old now you know, it's important not to put too much strain on him."

"Trust me the only strain evident was after he had finished with the 6th and found there was no more. They all looked ready to collapse and he could have gone another few rounds. Anyway, he said it was my turn. Go prove how many I could mount. Obviously my pool is somewhat more limited than his, but maybe I get bonus points as you are kind of a big deal. Quality over quantity kind of deal." I said trying to convince myself but failing to notice that Lanesra had stood from the bed with a string in her hand. Why was there a string in Lanesra's hand? She pulled the string and I felt a stinging pain in my cock. "Oww." I yelled at her before looking down at my cock. Right at the base, next to my public hair was a vine-like ring which circled my cock. It was about 2 centimeters thick and had thorns on both the inside and out. "Lanesra what the fuck is this?" I asked still staring at this dangerous looking object wrapped around my shaft. I felt a sharp pain again as Lanesra tugged on the string. "Language Mr Man. Watch that tongue of yours or you may end up with some damage in an area I am led to believe is quite sensitive and I am actually quite fond of."

"What the..." Choose your words carefully, Tom I said to myself. If those thorns dig any deeper they may break the skin... Be nice and maybe she will remove it. I censored my response "What is the meaning of this Lanesra?"

Lanesra smiled. "See? Its working already! Humans were a little too quick to dismiss corporal punishment perhaps. I mean look at the results."

"So this, thing. This.. This Cock ring Is about punishing me and somehow training me?"

"It's actually brilliant on several levels. Would you like me to explain?" Lanesra said pleasure clear on her face, but really several levels? I doubted it.

"Shall we say that if I don't agree its brilliant that we take it off?" I asked hopefully.

"Ha. Well firstly as we mentioned, corporal punishment. I and maybe others, could give you a gentle tug as reinforcement at repeat umm transgressions. Like your persistent incessant desire to infuriate the creator with your loose tongue. Also Saracen was right earlier in many ways and yet wrong at the same time. Firstly to rob your kin of your essence by spilling it for none. That is a heinous crime. Imagine the life of those around you if we all followed this. Pleasuring ourselves whilst denying others. It would lead to our extinction. This cock ring as you call it, will hopefully prevent you from wanting to repeat that act."

"Woo woo woo. Prevent how?" I asked fearing the worst.

"Well, as you can see the thorns are angled in such a way that currently you feel no pain. Correct?"

I considered my options. Should I lie and maybe, hopefully, get it removed? But then I remembered the unshielded mind comment and reconsidered "correct, it doesn't hurt currently. Unless you tug it."

"Exactly. Unless I tug it. That however would change if, or more likely when, you become aroused." I looked down and noticed the closeness of the spiked edges to my exposed already red-marked skin. There was a gap, but if I became erect...

"So your saying if I become erect then the sides here, the spikes." Trepidation in my tone.

"They will dig into your magnificent wonderfully fulfilling cock, no doubt causing you great pain."

"Great. So just avoid becoming erect. In a land of naked women who frequently copulate openly."

"Exactly. I must say that I was expecting you to take this much worse. I'm quite disappointed, I was looking forward to using my string a little. Do you mind if I just give it a quick pull?"

"Noo... Of course not, go right ahead." I said sarcasm clear in my voice, but not that all surprised when Lanesra smiled with glee and tugged on the string a few times, groaning sexually at my pained reaction. After the pain subsided and she seemed to have had enough of her sadomasochistic fun I found my mind wondering to her pleasure.

"Won't it hurt? All these spikes on the outside?"

"That's where Saracen was probably right." Lanesra admitted huffing and sitting down on her knees at the side of the bed looking into my eyes before continuing. "Your mind is.." Words seemed to fail her as I guess she looked for how to end the sentence without offending me. Maybe the phrase she was looking for was primitive like a rock. Lanesra laughed and continued, "Borlesk has a way with words doesn't he. I wouldn't say a rock, but your intent is perhaps as easy to read. Druids have the ability to read minds, of that I'm sure you know. We also have the ability to enforce our will onto a weaker mind. Perhaps force is the wrong word, more subvert or reinforce a message."

I couldn't believe what Lanesra was saying, reinforce a message? How could she think that something like that was acceptable? Freewill was the absolute cornerstone of mankind's civilization it was one of the guiding principles. But then perhaps that was why it was different, druids were different, they needed to be able to interact with species other than humans, and come to think of it how was it any different than any other form of communication. People's minds could be turned with words as well as by any other means. How is this different. I shook my head, no this was fundamentally different this was Lanesra enforcing her will on me without my knowledge. It was then I realised she was doing it right now. I was having this internal debate because she was in my mind causing it!

"You see your mind like all human minds is too easy to read. Too easy to control. By me and many other Druids I'm sure. And in that, Saracen was right. You would be as if a sheep amongst wolves. And whilst I trust my kin, they wouldn't harm you and would resist you, your mind might push them over the edge and cause something akin to the situation at the lake. Do you know I can count on my hands the number of times we have partaken in such activities with so many."

"It's rare?" I asked genuinely surprised by her words.

"Oh yes, very rare. We don't run around having orgies out in the open Tom. We do have day jobs. It's just that you seem to bring out those elements in us."

"I don't understand." I said feeling completely out of my depths.

"Imagine that scent that was in the air earlier when you were with Borlesk. Imagine being around it, in close proximity to it. Imagine seeing a weak willed human walking past you emitting it, demanding in their mind that you fuck them. Now, do you think that the words of an Archdruid would have prevented you or stopped you from doing that?" I considered her words. Would I resist? I wasn't sure. I couldn't resist Lanesra even with part of me not wanting anything to do with her. Was that the part of me that was real? Was everything else Lanesra? Was the seed of doubt at my predicament there only because Lanesra had planted it? One thing I did know was that if I was a deer, if I was Borlesk I would have fucked every single one of those does... "Owwww"

"Language Mr Man. Language." Lanesra said genuine glee on her face. After the pain had subsided again I responded.

"So this cock ring, is for my protection?"

"Not protection per say. I just think it might prevent situations from arising. It will stop you from running around the place with my favourite part of your body standing at attention, but it will also be a visual sign to others. You are the property of the Archdruid. Not to be consumed."

"Aren't you enough of a visual deterrent, walking round with my cock in your hand seemed to do the trick yesterday?"

"It did didn't it!" Lanesra said with a smile. "That's what gave me the idea in the first place, pulling you around like they do a little dog on Earth." Lanesra said laughing. She seemed to be visualising the events of yesterday, but with my new present I was trying my utmost not to. Lanesra's smile faded and she let out a sigh. "But then I can't spend all my time walking around with your beautiful root in my hand all day. I have various meetings and matters to attend. Your world and this one don't run themselves you know, they need oversight, they need direction and protection, similar to you. So I needed something that would deter both you and mine from any... exchanges, mental or physical for when I wasn't around. Now get some sleep, sun has yet to rise. I will see you tonight. And don't worry, when we are together I will remove it." She got up to leave and stopped halfway to the door. "If you are good, then I may let you sleep without it." She smiled and left the room and I tried to get comfortable without skewing myself.

A few hours later I was sitting under the Apple tree that tempted Adam. I was hungry and my stomach felt like it was twisting in knots. The pain it brought was a welcome relief from the pain I felt after waking. Obviously Lanesra had not considered morning wood when she gave me my present. Or maybe she had and just wanted to punish me. Suffice to say I woke up feeling like I was dick first in a rose bush. The skin around the puncture marks was still swollen and sore, and I didn't want to rub it too much for fear that it might inadvertently cause another erection. I'd thought maybe water would help both my hunger and the burning sensation still encircling the base of my shaft and headed for the lake and in a way it did. However one thing that didn't make me feel better was Borlesk who looked upon me and laughed, at least I think he laughed, it's difficult with deer. If we ever connected like we did earlier I could sense much mocking coming my way.

I bid a hasty retreat back to the solace of my tree and contemplated what to do with the rest of my day. I've always liked to be active, never liking to just sit around and mope. I guess that was another of the motherisms that had been instilled on me. And with Lanesra out of the way I felt the need for something to sink my teeth into. I could do some form of exercise but that might lead to further injury and I dreaded Borlesk coming alongside me and besting me in any kind of race. My ego had taken enough of a beating for one day and although the water had helped, my energy reserves were flagging, I doubt I would last a lap, so no. Exercise at the moment was firmly off the table but that left what? What do druids do all day? If I knew one I would ask, but apart from Lanesra my circle of friends was pretty small.

"Come on you stupid fucking tree! Drop me an apple so I can at least eat something!" I said not at all quietly.

"You know you anger them right?" Said a voice from behind startling me and making me jump. I turned ready to tell the tormentor to 'do one' when I recognised the girl from last night who I had shared a moment with. "Do you mind if I join you? It's Tom right?"

I smiled at her warm express before replying. "Not at all, as long as my stomach grumbling doesn't annoy you then please, take a seat." I said arms sweeping around at the various spaces. I wonder how she knew my name. I was starting to feel like I didn't have a name anymore. I was just Lanesra's bitch to use as she sees fit. She looked around and positioned herself to my right and I realised we shared that magic moment and she knew my name, yet I didn't know hers. I was being rude. It was uncharacteristic of me and I grew annoyed at myself. "Whats.."

"You can call me Aleia" she said at the same time as I started to pose the question. It was weird to both speak at the same time like that. It was almost like she was reading my mind. I saw her cheeks go a slight shade of red and she turned away from me a little. It was then I realised that of course she was reading my mind you stupid idiot. You're an open book! You got the whole community up having sex in the early hours due to your wet dream. I guess that's how she knew my name, she read it from my mind like words off a printed page. She turned back to look at me, her cheeks still flush. She was biting her lip with a nervousness which strangely seemed to placate me.

"You aren't wrong about reading your mind. Though it's more like you screaming your thoughts at me if truth be told. Younglings are taught at school how to both read the mind of lessers, but also shield the mind from the manipulation of others. Not that I'm calling you a lesser or anything." She seemed embarrassed by her words and her cheeks took on a darker red hue matching her breasts. She turned away from me muttering something under her breath I didn't catch and shifted on her legs. She was sitting upright legs folded under her and her body was close enough that if I wanted to, I could reach out and stroke her breasts. With the current contraption around my cock I reasoned that it was probably a bad idea to look at her body too much and concentrated on her face. Her eyes had flecks of gold within and her bone structure was slight and fair. On earth she could have easily made it as a glamour model or actress. More innocent girl next door than porn star, but beautiful none the less. Her lips stood out the most. They looked full, not in a grotesque plastic surgery gone wrong, but more in a plastic surgery specifically creating the most kissable lips. She gulped and I realised I'd been staring at her and not responding to her statement in anyway, not that it mattered as the way she was smiling and looking at me, it was pretty self-evident that she'd picked up on the inner monologue.

"I did. You are right, your thoughts are so baseless and sexual it is difficult not to. Although you were wrong earlier, about the name part. I didn't read your name from your mind. None of us would need to read your mind for that."