The Druid Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What. Do I like wear it on a name badge or something? Or maybe it's on the front cover. This mind by Tom Brennan."

"No silly." Aleia replied, "it's just all we've had from Lanesra for the last 10,000 days was Tom did this and Tom can do that. Tom. Tom. Tom." Aleia said laughing. "I once remember being punished as I said to a friend that I didn't think Earthen men danced Ballet and Lanesra overhead." Aleia said shaking her head and looking up recalling. "It felt like I'd been stung by a hundred bees. I couldn't sit down for a full 7 sunrises." She let out a small laugh with this but it faded when I replied.

"Lanesra used to talk about me?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't she? You are practically her son. She watched every rugby game you ever played in, every practice session. She would regale us with the latest battles of her brave little warrior like a doting mother. So no. Everyone would know your name without reading your mind, but don't judge us too quickly. It would be like you passing a flower and not breathing in the scent."

"I suppose. We have a thing called privacy. I just wish I had some here. I guess. It's not easy to meet people for the first time when they can read your every thought." I added before feeling my belly rumble and pain clawing at my stomach.

"I probably shouldn't do this but here." She said standing up. It looked like she was about to take an apple from the tree, reaching up and placing a hand against the thick bark.

"Wait you shouldn't." But my words were cut off as three apples landed on me, 2 hitting me on top of my head and one landing right on my cock ring piercing both my flesh and embedding itself on the thorns. "Son of a .." I started before cutting myself off. "Thanks, I guess. For that." I gestured at the apples and where they had landed as Aleia sat back down in her previous position.

"Hey that wasn't me. I told you, you angered them" she replied smirking.

I very carefully removed the apple embedded in the outer thorns and breathed a sigh of relief as it came free without too much pain. We sat together laughing as I tucked into my meagre feast.

"So Aliah, tell me about yourself." She laughed at this and I laughed back not sure of what the joke was but enjoying the sound and feeling the same.

"Well, first it's. A Lay A, not A Lie A."

"Opps I'm sorry. It's just, I'm not used to your names. They are so unusual. Saracen, Lanesra, A-Lay-A. Did I pronounce that right?"

"You did. Well done. Druids always have unique names. No two druids names are the same throughout history."

"Really? What so there will never be another Aleia?"

"No I am the only. So if and when my name is spoken many moons from now after my passing. The spirits will know it was for me and they have done well. After all they gifted me this name, it is only right that I am the one barer of it."

I considered the notion smiling. "On earth we have lots of people with the same first name, like at my school there were at least 5 other Tom's. I mean we differentiate a little with last names, but you can find people all over the world with the same first and last name as you." Aleia was shaking her head at this with a look of confusion on her face.

"But how will songs and stories recall you. How will the spirits remember you? Did they not gift you this name?"

"Well you have to remember I'm a novice in this so I have no idea what this gifting of a name is, but no. Humans are given their names when they are born by their parents."

"When they are born? Surely not? How will they know what you will become at the choosing. They might give you an underworld name when you are aligned to air, or water." Incongruity seeping into her words.

"Again. We don't have alignments on Earth. We don't have naming's, or spirits, or choosing's. Our parents just look at us and go errr, he looks like a Bob or an Eric or a Miley Cyrus. Infact some parents pick the names in advance without even knowing the sex. They say things like 'we have a name picked out if it's a girl, but no idea if it's a boy.'" I replied recalling a very recent conversation with one of Mom's friends, they'd decided on Holly if it was a girl. My first date was with a girl named Holly which did not go well and I found myself wanting them to have a boy because of it.

"How could you not know the Sex?" She said with an elevated exasperated tone. I laughed at her and shook my head.

"Clearly there are differences between our worlds Aleia, I would love to know more about yours and inform you of my own. I can't believe with the role that druids play that you know so little of earths ways."

"I've never been. I... I've always wanted to, it's just," she paused as if considering her words. I could sense that it was important to her and gave her time to formulate a response.

"How much has Lanesra told you of our customs and ways?"

"Enough. Just the basics I guess. A little about the elements, the way you take your energy from that which is around you and from sex. She told me about the history a little, but not much on your customs and ways I suppose." I cast my eyes to the floor, a little embarrassed that I knew so little and embarrassed further that she could read my embarrassment.

"Our worlds are the same yet not. Difference isn't always bad and you have no need to be embarrassed. I mean how could you know that which you have not been taught. It would be impossible. But I see no harm in teaching you a little more.

"You'd do that I mean? Tell me things about this world?" I asked excited by the prospect.

"Of course. If you would like to know I will tell you whatever you want."

"Hey. Here's a thought. What about a trade? You could teach me about your world and I could teach you about mine in return?"

"That is an excellent Idea. Maybe I can even try some basic shielding techniques so I don't have to listen to all your thoughts about my body which cause my juice to drip to the ground." She said smiling. As my brain registered what she'd said I started to feel a grumbling in my balls like she'd woken a rabid dog from slumber who wanted a piece of her.

"Down boy! We wouldn't want you to get excited and hurt yourself now would we. Besides, Nicki will be here soon." I was amazed that she could instantly sense my starting arousal, but paid more attention to the name.

"Finally. A name that I recognise! But who's Nicki? Is he the guy from the other night?"

"oh goodness no. That was Saracen, he's my master. I am his apprentice in this world and yours. Nicki is my Lover. We bond every day at this time, although she appears to be running a little late, maybe your presence is putting her off. Perhaps I should go look for her." She took a deep breath and let the air out slowly, closing her eyes and becoming perfectly still. I thought maybe she was going to get up and leave, but perhaps looking for someone in this realm was as easy as reaching out to them with your mind like I had done with Borlesk. If that even was what I had done that with Borlesk?

"You did, now quiet for a second. It's difficult to concentrate with you shouting in my ear." Aleia said through clench teeth giving a thin smile afterwards to know she wasn't too mad. I studied her face, it was neutral and calm as if in a meditative state. Those kissable lips twitched at the corners every once in a while, and twitched again at my thought of how beautifully kissable they looked. I felt my cock move against my thigh and flexed the muscles a little on instinct. The thorns started to press into the flesh a little at the rising, not yet causing pain but sensing it wouldn't be long before they did.

"She has agreed to join us. But before she gets here there's something you should know." Aleia looked at me seriousness evident on her face before she continued. "Nicki is... Different to the majority of druids you have met. Now some treat her as an outcast because of it, but I love her for who she is. She is a fighter, but also a princess. And she means a lot to me, so please guard your thoughts as I would like to spend more time with you and learn more of earth, whilst teaching you more of mine. But not if it is against the wishes of Nicki."

Different how I wondered. Was she small, was she deformed in some way, did she have webbed toes? Holly had webbed toes, I noticed when we were in swimming class and the class laughed at her and I asked her out in front of everyone in an attempt to turn it from a negative to a positive. Had I known how things would end up I probably would have joined in with their mocking. "I promise I will try my best, but please give me something to go on, is there something I shouldn't stare at or, something I shouldn't think about which could offend her..." My words cut off as I noticed something alien coming towards us. They didn't look alien in the Roswell sense, but equally stood out as much in this world as one. If this was Nicki I was fucked. After being on a strict diet of Red hair, bone thin frames and thick wiry pubic hair, Nicki's shape and appearance was captivating to the eye. She was short by Druid standards, much shorter than their usual pushing 6-foot frames, she looked under 5 feet. And rather than having a bone thin frame, she had curves, the majority of which appeared to be in the right places. Her hips were wide and in the juncture of them was the brightest mixture of colors I had ever seen. Her pubic hair was perfectly styled with almost plaits in them, with light blues, deep yellows, bright oranges and blood red. I felt my jaw drop open and I knew I was failing miserably at keeping my promise to Aleia. I reluctantly dragged my eyes from her lower body in an attempt to reach her face, casting a quick glance at her thick chest and large firm breasts on the way up before landing on her face.

"You must be Nicki it's a pleasure to meet you. Aleia has said only nice things about you." Her eyes were wide and her features petite. Small thin lips, a small but sharp nose with smooth cheek bones. Her hair was styled short, almost buzzed short, but then in the center of her brow running along the top of her head, there was a 2 inch strip which was much longer. It looked like a mohawk but instead of being sharp spikes it was more like spouts of water rising from her scalp in a vast array of different colours.

"And you must be Tom. Aleia also tells me good things about you and your... Hmm, she didn't mention any thorns though. Is that something you have put on yourself or..."

Her voice was high and light, with not an ounce of rasp. If she went to earth she could make a killing in phone sex I thought.

"Hmmph" Nicki snorted before gracefully resting on the floor beside Aleia, gently kissing her shoulder and nuzzling her neck.

"Relax Nicki. That was a complement. I did try to warn you he is a little loud." Nicki glanced up into Aleia's eyes whilst still pecking her nick with short kisses.

"You did. And I also thought it would be fun to have a running commentary of our bonding." Nicki said, her voice laced with lust and dripping with seduction. As soon as she had arrived I'd noticed a change in the aroma in the air, it was light and feint but there none the less. And it was causing the thorns to dig in a little deeper into my cock, which means at least one part of me felt it was the scent of arousal from one of the two.

"Tom. Do you think you could do us a favour?"

"Sure. You want me to give you some space or something? I don't mind, it would probably be a good idea truth be told." I tried to hide the disappointment from my voice. I liked Aleia and from what I could tell of Nicki she seemed to at least dote on Aleia so she clearly had good taste.

"No. Actually the opposite Tom." Said Aleia before continuing. "Nicki has been to earth before, knows a few of the customs and ways."

"Ah of Course. That explains the Goth vibe at least." I said realisation finally hitting me. Aleia and Nicki both looked at each other and then burst out laughing.

"I'm not a Goth, I'm.. Well its difficult and maybe another story for another day. Suffice to say that Druids from different realms all look fairly different. My appearance is more like one would expect an Air Druid to look like." Said Nicki her eyes staring off into the distance and her shoulders rolled. Aleia put her arm around Nicki pulling her close. "Hey hey. That's a story for another day like you say. Get back to the point. I really want to try this with you hmm?" Aleia said placing her lips against Nicki's neck and firmly planting kisses there. She moved up to her jawline extending her tongue and licking along her jaw, gently and lightly making her way to Nicki's ear and biting her earlobe. "Oh god yes." Said Nicki as she ran her fingers through Aleia's hair and pulled her face towards her own before their lips met. The kiss seemed to be slow burning and filled with emotion, filled with knowing of the partner and what they liked and enjoyed. My cock flexed involuntarily and the pain in my cock increased as the thorns started to dig into the sensitive flesh. Maybe I should leave before this becomes embarrassing. They stopped kissing and both turned to me. It felt like I was a deer in the eyes of two hunters ready to devour me.

"Please stay Tom. We both want you to." Said Aleia with a pouting hopeful expression.

"But why. I mean. It's not like I can join in. Not with this thing attached to me and Lanesras rules." I said gesturing at the cock ring imposing its teeth into my flesh. Nicki moved away slightly from Aleia and looked at my predicament.

"I understand. We wouldn't want you to have any pain. It's just that whilst I was on earth I remember one of the things I loved was to record my bonding with others so we could watch at a later date or to enhance a particular session. Your mind being so..."

"Open" added Aleia before Nicki continued.

"Exactly, so open. Gave me an idea. An opportunity to share the experience with Aleia. If you aren't comfortable I understand. And we wouldn't want for you to join us physically. At least not this time. Just watch and add your thoughts."

"So let me get this straight. You want me to watch you have sex so you can read my thoughts at your actions to heighten the pleasure?"

They both looked at me forlornly, and seemed to have given up on the venture as a lost cause and were about to leave. "It's not every day a male gets to witness two creatures so beautiful performing such an act. I may regret it now because of the pain, but I think the pain of regret I would feel later in life if I was to turn down such an offer would be much greater."

Aleia blinked, understanding dawned on her like the rising sun and she smiled with glee before turning back to Nicki. "We will both owe you Tom. I'm sure there is much we can gift you without hurting you too much or breaking our vows to Lanesra." I considered Aleias words as they started to kiss again and that act alone from my perspective was payment enough. They appeared to be continuing where they left off but then the kiss was picking up speed and becoming more forceful as they both ran their hands over the others body. Two females, different and contrasting in their appearances carried the love for the other clearly as they caressed one another, but that love was quickly turning into something else, the caresses once heartfelt and loving were turning passionate and appeared to consume them with each stroke.

Aleia's hand came down hard on Nicki's breast and almost mauled it within her grasp, gripping it tightly and twisting it. Nicki threw her head back looking to the sky as she groaned and pulled Aleia's head to her neck by her hair. Aleia cried out in pain and started to bite on the offered flesh and lift her other hand to her breast mauling this one the same. The pain in my cock had transcended from occasional twinge to persistent ache, growing in intensity. My cock now fully erect from the spectacle in front of it seemed to shrug off the pain as that of a bee sting against the trunk of an elephant, annoying but not at all threatening.

The scent of lust was in the air, as potent as with Borlesk earlier, only this one seemed to light a fire within my brain bringing all of the details on display into sharper focus and each breath and gasp more vivid and crisp. Nicki turned and looked at me, her mouth open mid-groan and seemed to push forcefully on Aleia's head making it clear she wanted her attention lower. Aleia took the hint and started to kiss and bite her way down the collarbone licking the small V of her neck like it were the juncture of her legs, she probed and sucked and licked the flesh here before Nicki grunted again and pushed Aleia harder keeping me fixed with her lustful gaze. Aleia moved down further running her pressed lips down towards her breasts and circling the firm large orbs along the outside. Unlike Aleia, Nicki's nipples were long and sat atop large areolas with what appeared sharp bumps along the edge. Aleia worked up to the tip kissing and licking around but not touching it directly. Nicki tightened her grip in Aleias hair almost in a clenched fist now gripping her and pulling her where she wanted to be. Aleia giggled and laughed as she reluctantly gave in sucking the long nipple into her mouth. I imagined her swirling her tongue around the outside, circling it and then biting it hard. Nicki groaned as if in union with my thoughts and I considered if rather than just a spectator I was more a director, willing the two parties to perform their sex acts on one another. I approached the subject carefully considering what Borlesk has said earlier. Alignment. If our wills and wants align then maybe just maybe...

I Imagined Nicki forgetting pretense of foreplay and simply running her hand directly up Aleia's thigh and spreading her sex with her fingers. I heard them both groan at this thought and although my vision was blocked partially because of the angle, it appeared that one of Nickis arms was moving and Aleia's hips were circling, as if against a probing finger. My cock pulsed at this thought causing fresh pain to rack through my body. My impulse was to withdraw from it, to be a slave to it, to back away. Instead I embraced it and channeled it into my thoughts, letting it drive me and by extension fuel the hunger that burned within Nicki and Aleia.

I pictured Nicki pushing Aleia to the ground roughly and firmly planting her mouth to her dripping pussy, pushing her tongue inside feeling the heat on her face from Aleia's arousal. The picture so vivid in my mind I could almost taste the moisture on my tongue as Nicki swirled her tongue inside and roughly grabbed her breasts twisting them. I heard a deep moan which broke my concentration. I witnessed the scene playing out just as I had imagined, felt the thorns sinking into my flesh causing me to throw my head back in pain. I closed my eyes and saw Nicki turning her attention to Aleia's clit rubbing against it with her nose, but then replacing with her tongue. Swirling around the elongated nub. I saw Nicki take the nub between her lips, applying firm pressure around the base as she closed around it. She kept the unrelenting pressure up as she flicked the tip of it causing sharp jerking motions from Aleia which matched my own.

Orgasms racked through each of their bodies as I continued to direct and embrace the sounds and smells as they mixed with my own pain and suffering. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest and rivers of sweat running from my brow. I felt weak like I had fever and my body was trembling and convulsing. My cock was calling for relief but receiving only pain in return. I felt a sharp pain emanating from my cock like a tearing a splitting of the skin and didn't want to look for fear of what I would find. The pain travelled up my central nervous system lighting pain receptors as it flowed to my out extremeties. I coughed feeling a rasp in my chest and a constriction as a snake pulling taught. I struggled for breath, gasping for air, trying to force some into my lungs. The pain flowed up into my skull hitting the base and exploding in all direction before settling behind the eyes pulsing. I closed my eyes panicing, trying call for help but failing to make a sound. There was a ringing in my ears which started to grow louder, someone persistently turning the dial up. I wondered if this was what it felt like to die. I couldn't be any worse I reasoned. I opened my eyes realising that at some point I must have fell onto my back and was staring at the sky. The piercing blue looked so peaceful, so tranquil. I caught movement in my periphery as both Aleia and Nicki came into view, mouth moving but no words coming out, the expressions on their faces were plastered with pain and anguish. My vision started to blur around the edges. Their faces shifting and distorting like fresh oil paintings in rainfall. I wanted to say something. Wanted to tell them it wasn't their fault, but it was no use. My vision turned to black and all too suddenly the beating in my chest stopped. I waited patiently for the next beat, yet nothing came. And I accepted my fate...