The Dryad's Trap

Story Info
Will a certain dryad finally get what's coming to her?
4.1k words
4.84
6.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
435 Followers

Author's Note: This continues on from the events of my stories The Dryad's Lair and The Dryad's Potion, but should be readable as a stand-alone story. Also, Merry Christmas to my beloved degenerate friends who love stuck fetish.

Agnos the dryad hummed a happy little tune to herself as she put the finishing touches on her work.

The construction had once been a natural tangle of tree-roots, left exposed when an embankment along the forest path had collapsed. Over the years, the two largest roots had wound around each other, leaving a gap that almost looked big enough for a slim humanoid to slip through, but was actually too small to fit shoulders or hips.

With her coaxing, the roots had strained apart just enough to fit a smaller person. It was sized just right for a satyr woman, in fact. On the other side of the embankment, she'd woven a little illusion, a sparkling, glinting gold coin to entice just such a young woman to lean through the gap. The weight of the lured satyr's body would trigger the roots to return to their original position, trapping her for Agnos to come collect later.

"This should teach those silly bitches," she muttered, reaching into her fine willow-tendril dress to pull out a vial of her latest experimental potion. She needed to be careful with this one; it was stronger than any of her previous versions of her heat potion, and was even strong enough to affect her, even though as a dryad she was typically immune to the effects of her own plant-based concoctions.

She had tasted some of the first batch while brewing to be sure it didn't taste too strong and, to her chagrin, had spent several hours fucking herself on the nearest appropriately-shaped plant before she'd had the presence of mind to brew an antidote. She couldn't entirely regret the incident, though; the orgasms had been fantastic. She would have considered marketing the potion for...personal use, if it weren't so much more valuable as a means to entrap slutty satyr girls. Humans, it turned out, were willing to pay a pretty penny in return for a potion that could turn a cute, fluffy little wench into a cock-hungry whore.

Agnos uncorked the bottle, then paused as she was overcome by a wave of dizziness. "Ugh," she muttered to herself, then rubbed her forehead with the knuckles of her hand, careful to keep the cork away from her face. "Come on, Agnos, get it together." It was taxing to do such complex magic so far from her lair and her tree, but she couldn't afford to linger. She was in the middle of satyr territory, and if they found her, there would be drama.

Drama. That was the whole reason she was forced to resort to setting traps like a common woodsman. She had made the mistake of releasing one of the satyr girls who had been helping her grow her Cave's Heart roots. Nobody could say she didn't have any sympathy; after months on end of orgasm denial and being stuffed full of the growing root, Agnos figured the young woman deserved a break.

First the satyr had rubbed herself to multiple bawling orgasms right in front of Agnos, which had been cute, but then she had apparently gone crying home about the mean dryad tricking her into a year of sexual torment. Ungrateful wench. Agnos had paid her for her time!

Evidently, the satyrs had also found out around the same time that Agnos was responsible for the heat potions that were being used to capture some of their women, and now there was all of this drama. It was ridiculous. Satyr girls wanted to spend all of their time fucking anyway; the dryad didn't see any problem with using that drive for a greater purpose, even if that greater purpose was some human getting his rocks off in a brothel. She had been assured that the satyrs captured with her potion absolutely delighted in being used.

Agnos sighed and stepped forward as the faintness passed. She dribbled the potion on the roots, making sure to soak the bark where the unfortunate captive would be trapped against it. The potion wasn't quite as effective topically, but struggling against the root should rub it in nice and deep and should get her quarry horny enough to be easily subdued when Agnos came to collect.

"There," she muttered, and cast the final spell to set the trap, eager to get out of satyr territory. "Oh. Eh--"

Another wave of dizziness hit her, and the dryad wobbled on her feet, then pitched forward. She caught herself with the hand holding the bottle of potion, and grunted in dismay as she spilled half the contents onto the roots. That was months of work wasted! Well, at least whoever she caught would be nice and desperate for her help when she arrived...

As she retrieved the bottle, she found it slippery with the spilled potion, and it slid right out of her fingers and through the hole in the roots.

"No!" she snapped irritably, and dove forward after it.

She was still wobbly and weak from over-extending her magic, and she lost her balance with the sudden movement, pitching forward and tumbling head-first through the gap.

"Oh, shit," Agnos said as own trap snapped shut around her.

The thick roots closed around her stomach, leaving her just enough space to breathe but not nearly enough for her to wiggle out. She gave it a good try, immediately trying to pull herself the rest of the way through, but her hip bones were simply too wide; if she tried to go backwards, she knew her ribs would catch.

Agnos took a moment to be pleased with herself for how well the trap had worked, even if she had wasted all of the magical energy she'd spent on it by setting it off herself.

Then she patted the tree with her hand and pushed her magic into it, urging the roots to open up and let her go.

They didn't budge.

"What the fuck," she muttered, and tried again, slapping the tree for emphasis; but, she realized with dawning horror, it was no good. Her magic reserves were empty. She'd spent everything on setting the trap, and without returning to her lair to refresh herself from the wellspring of power from her own tree, she had nothing left to get herself free.

"Shit," she muttered, then started struggling again, this time with more panic. It was a truly undignified position to be trapped in; her toes barely reached the dirt of the path, and her willow-tendril robe was really only constructed to provide a bit of tantalizing modesty when she was standing imposingly straight. Bent forward, it draped and tangled around her and, from what she could feel, left all of her private bits fully exposed to anyone who might happen to walk by on the path.

And, speaking of her private bits, they were starting to feel a bit...tingly.

Agnos groaned as she remembered how much of the heat potion she'd inadvertently spilled on the trap. "Shit, shit, shit." She scrambled in the dirt with her toes, making one more effort to shove her hips through the hole, but it was no good. "Fuck. Ugh..."

She went limp for a moment, exhausted and disheartened. Her slit, ignorant of the trouble she was in, pulsed warmly between her thighs.

"Think, Agnos," she reprimanded herself, squeezing her eyes shut. She had the antidote with her, of course; after the tasting incident, she wasn't stupid enough to work with the potion without it. But it was in the pouch strapped around her thigh, and she couldn't reach her thigh. Couldn't reach between her thighs...couldn't rub her clit, push her fingers up into herself...

"No," the dryad groaned, struggling against the roots again as she fought against the growing heat rising up in her body and overrunning her mind. "Gotta stay focused. I have to get out of this. How do I..." a breeze ran over her body, and Agnos groaned, her pussy pulsing again at the teasing sensation, her knees shaking ticklishly as the trailing tendrils of her robe brushed over her skin. "Oooh..."

Her mind drifted to the last time she'd been affected by the potion, and to how good it had felt to sink down on the braided tendrils of one of the larger vines in her garden. She'd even been able to coax the plant into undulating inside of her, stimulating all of her aching nerves until she'd come over and over again...

"No," Agnos groaned as her cunt clenched and dripped a sap-like fluid down one of her thighs. "Don't think about...mmm...oh, fuck..." she squirmed and squeezed her thighs together, gasping at the pressure. She couldn't take it any more. She gave in to the instincts of her arousal, rolling her hips to hump at the air and pressing her knees together, doing everything in her power to soothe the burning inside of her. It felt amazing, but the stimulation was nowhere near enough to satisfy her.

"What the fuck is that?" said someone on the other side of the roots, and Agnos squeaked in surprise. She'd been so distracted by her need that she hadn't even heard someone approaching on the path.

"Looks like a woman," another voice answered. They both sounded male. "Not human, though, is she? They don't come in that color. She's like a plant."

Agnos held her breath. Part of her hoped that they would just go away and leave her to figure this out for herself--she was a powerful dryad, it would be humiliating to be rescued from her own trap!--but another very particular part of her was hoping they might take an interest in what they saw.

As they came closer, she heard the sound of their footsteps, and groaned in despair. Hooves. They were satyrs.

"You alright, miss?" one of the satyr men asked. Agnos said nothing.

"Maybe it's not a person? Might be some kind of magical plant that just looks like a...well..." the other one trailed off, and they both snickered. Then thick, furry fingers prodded at one of her thighs, and Agnos yelped, her toes scrabbling against the dirt.

"Oh, shit, it is a real person! Sorry!" one of the satyrs said. "Um, how'd you get in there? Do you need help?"

"No!" Agnos snapped. "I'm fine! Leave me alone!"

"Huh." Fingers caressed her thigh again. "You don't look fine. You kinda look stuck."

"Hey, hey," the other one said suddenly. "Shit. She's not the dryad, is she?"

Agnos winced. Just her luck that she'd been found by one of the few satyr men who could manage to put together a coherent thought.

"Oh, fuck, I think you're right," the other one said. "Look, her clothes are made of tree parts. Hey, are you that dryad bitch?"

"I'm gonna go look," the other one said, and there was a noisy clattering of hooves as he leapt up on top of the tangle of roots that Agnos was wedged in. He leaned forward and peered down at her face; she glared venomously up at him.

"Yeah, it's her for sure," he called back. "She's pissed."

"She doesn't look pissed from back here," his friend responded, and then there were fingers brushing over her enflamed labia. Agnos' eyes fluttered half-shut and her mouth opened on an involuntary groan.

"Oh, yeah, she's into that," said the satyr watching her face. "So what the fuck happened here, plant bitch? Were you trying to fuck these roots or what? Is it seeding season for you or whatever?"

"I bet it's that heat potion the girls were talking about," said the satyr behind her. His fingers handled her slit with an infuriating carelessness, spreading the lips of her cunt as if to examine her, like he was watching her hole clench and her clit twitch for his own entertainment.

Agnos grunted in frustration, thrusting her hips and then struggling again. "If you creatures are going to gawk at me, the least you could do is help me out!"

"Yeah? You really are stuck, huh? I thought you could control plants?" the satyr standing above her said.

"If she's stuck, we'd better get someone," said the other one, and for a moment, Agnos was relieved, even if it was humiliating to need help out of her own trap. "The matriarchs will want justice for the harm she's done," he continued, and Agnos groaned. Surely these stupid beasts didn't think they had the right to imprison her?

"Yeah. I'll go get them," the one above her said, straightening up and hopping back down onto the path. "You okay to stay here and keep an eye on her?"

"Sure. I have a few questions for her, anyway."

"Don't do anything that'll piss the matriarchs off," the other satyr cautioned him.

"I won't. But she might know where Cora is."

Cora. That name did sound a little familiar...was that one of the sluts she had tied up in her underground garden? She'd stopped letting them go after the first one had caused her so much trouble, and all of her pretty little plant-pots were on their second or third Cave's Heart root now. It was one of her favorite chambers in her lair; the chorus of senseless whimpering from the desperate satyr girls was almost musical.

The thought of it shot straight through to Agnos' hot cunt, and she groaned in shock and frustration as her whole body clenched and she humped the air. "Ohh, fuck."

"Wow, you're wet," the satyr behind her said. Was he alone now? She'd stopped paying attention again. Shit. She had to focus. But it was so hard to think around the burning need...

A finger slipped inside her hole, and Agnos sucked in a ragged breath and started humping back onto it. "Oh. Uhgn. Yes, yes, more, more," she demanded immediately, her pussy twitching and clenching. "Oh, fuck, give me more, quick!"

"Yeah, this is that heat potion for sure," the satyr muttered to himself. "This is what Phoebe was like when we got her back. How about that, bitch? You enjoying getting a taste of your own medicine?"

As he spoke, he just prodded inside her with his finger, not even properly thrusting. Agnos moaned desperately and squeezed down on the single digit.

"Just--you can--" she started, then stopped herself. No, she was not going to invite a beastly satyr man to fuck her! Besides the humiliation of it, his cock would be huge. She didn't stretch like those satyr sluts did! She took a breath and shook her head to try and clear it. "There's an antidote. In my pouch."

"This pouch?" the satyr asked, tugging at the strap that attached it to her thigh. Agnos nodded eagerly, then remembered through the haze of lust that he couldn't see her head.

"Yes, yes, that one. It's the vial of clear liquid. The round one."

"Hmm," he said musingly. "Good to know." Then he pulled his finger out of her hole and slowly dragged it down to rub her clit.

Agnos cried out at the shock of almost violent pleasure that rocked through her, spurring her pussy into a series of contractions that might have technically been an orgasm, but that didn't bring her any true pleasure or relief; it just stoked the clawing hunger inside of her, made her cunt's demands to be filled even stronger. She shuddered and whimpered. "Oh, fuck, fuck. Stop touching me there, you fucking--stupid--ungghh," she groaned as he rubbed her again, and her back arched of its own volition, her pussy gaping and leaking sap eagerly.

"You don't like it?" he asked, scooping up the fluid leaking from her slit and then rubbing that into her clit. She shuddered and wiggled her hips feverishly, simultaneously trying to get away from the overwhelming stimulation and hump into it. "It's because you want to be fucked, right? That's what the potion does?" He slipped his finger inside of her again, and Agnos whimpered, her tunnel clamping down on the teasing stimulation.

"Yes," she admitted finally, gasping. "Yes, fine, you can fuck me if you want--ugh--nnhh--" she moaned as he pushed his finger in a bit deeper, caressing the hot folds of her body.

"Oh, I can, can I? You haven't even tried asking nicely."

"I'll never ask you for anything, you filthy beast," she sneered, but her voice was shaking as his finger continued to stroke the sensitive skin inside of her.

"Yeah, sure you won't," he said, sounding grimly amused. "That's not really what I want anyway. What did you do with my sister, you evil witch?"

"How am I supposed to know which fluffy little piece of ass is your sister?" she shot back, and then moaned in need as his finger slipped out of her again. "Fffuck. Put it--put it back in--"

"You sure give a lot of orders for a slut stuck in a tree root," the satyr said. "My sister's name is Cora. Do you know her?"

"Why would I tell you if I did?"

"Because I'll put two fingers in your pussy if you tell me."

"Ugh," she grunted, meaning for it to come out as a dismissal, but the sound was too heavy with need to pass for that. Her cunt clenched on the empty air desperately. "And if I don't--hh--don't know where she is?"

"Bullshit," he said, and then his hand slammed down directly on her wet slit with a loud crack. Agnos shrieked in shock at the sharp sting of pain, and then groaned at the following throb of need deep in her loins.

"Oh, fuck, fuck--AHH!" she shrieked when he slapped her again.

"Tell--me--where--she--is," he demanded, slapping the dryad hard on her sopping mound between each word. She started to struggle blindly, kicking and rocking her hips; the hard impact sent shockwaves up deep into her pussy, almost like she was being fucked, and in spite of the pain, the torture of almost getting what she needed was worse. Her vision dimmed and her mind blurred as she flailed and let out a series of embarrassingly loud cries with each slap, feeling a horrid climax threatening to break out of her.

"No, no, stop," she sobbed, instinct telling her that the interrupted, painful stimulation would ruin the massive orgasm that her body was desperately trying to have and would leave her even less coherent than she already was. "I need--ohhhh--oh, stop, stop--! Yes, I know where she is, the silly bitch just walked right into my lair and asked for a job! She's in there, I shoved a root up her stupid slut cunt!"

He finally stopped slapping her, and being left dangling on the edge of coming was almost worse than the ruined orgasm that had been threatening. She groaned and whimpered, squeezing her thighs together hard.

"I told you," she gasped, "I told you what you want to know, so do it! Hurry up and put your fingers in me!"

"Why, so you can come?" he demanded, and then he grabbed her clit, squeezing it firmly.

Agnos screamed and jolted as the overwhelming stimulation yanked out the orgasm she had been holding back. Her cunt clenched over and over, trying to find the deep penetration that the potion made her body crave, and the scream became a despairing moan as the ruined orgasm broke something open inside of Agnos, snapping the tether holding onto her pride.

It didn't matter that she was a powerful dryad or that the man touching her was just a lowly satyr. It didn't matter that she should be humiliated to be caught in her own trap. All that mattered was how desperately her body needed to be filled.

"Please!" she cried out, her voice growing thick with tears. "Oh, oh, oh, I need something in my pussy, please, will you fuck me? Will you put your fingers in? I need it, I need it, please, I'm sorry, please! I'm so empty, oh, oh, oh, oh please stop touching my clit, please put it in! Ah-hh--" she sobbed as he pinched her clit again, massaging it firmly and triggering another near-painful convulsion in her cunt. "Ahh, ple-he-heaase, I can't take it any more, I need to be fucked!"

"That's more like it, you mean bitch," he muttered. "I don't see any reason why you should get what you want, though."

"Please," the dryad bawled desperately, tears running down her face. "I'll do whatever you want, I'll, I'll show you where your sister is, I'll let her go!"

"The matriarchs will make you let everyone go anyway," he said, and then dipped just the tips of two fingers into her.

Agnos gasped and hiked her hips up, rocking her hips in the small movements that the roots allowed, trying her hardest to fuck herself on them. "Oh. Oh. Oh fuck. Oh please, please, please," she begged as the bare stretch of the two fingers just inside of her clenching tunnel made her need rise up even more acutely.

dothemath
dothemath
435 Followers
12