The Dryad's Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine," he said, and then he rammed both fingers into her.

"Uhn," Agnos grunted, stunned into stillness at first by the blinding flash of pleasure that went through her. He started plunging his fingers in and out, fucking her violently, sending deep waves of pleasure crashing over her over and over again. "Uh--oh--yes--YES!" she screamed as she finally came, her whole body shaking and straining against the roots as she tried to fuck herself back harder onto him, her body greedily demanding more and more as her orgasm went on and on. "YES! YES! Please don't stop, don't stop, oh fuck--" she wailed as he took his fingers out right as her orgasm was about to climb to new heights. "More, more, please, I need more!"

"I'll give you more," he assured her, and then the fat head of his cock pressed against her hole. "Usually I'd have to be careful with you since you're not a satyr, but you feel pretty ready. And I guess I don't care that much if you're not."

"Please, please, please," she begged desperately, her pussy still clenching in waves like it had been paused mid-orgasm. "Oh fuck, please!"

"Well, since you're asking nicely," he said, and then he slammed into her in one hard thrust.

Agnos screamed as the satyr's massive cock stretched her open, mashing right against every aching fold of her cunt. Her legs kicked up off the dirt and straight out behind her as her body shook, her thoughts obliterated with the pleasure of finally being completely filled.

"Mm. Tight," the satyr grunted, and then he started thrusting into her, using her hard and rough. "I can feel you coming--fuck yeah--you just keep going," he groaned.

He wasn't wrong. Agnos' climax didn't stop; it just seemed to grow in intensity as he fucked into her, until her screaming stopped and she was just choking for air, her body jolting like she was having a seizure. Her pussy was numb with pleasure, except for the heavenly sparks that erupted at random as he thrust in and out, her body struggling to process the sensations of the massive cock in her over-sensitive tunnel.

The satyr fucked her for several minutes. By the end, Agnos felt entirely blank; everything in her mind had been emptied out, replaced just with the sensation of being filled, the satisfaction of finally having her aching pussy spread open on a fat cock. When he finally buried himself deep inside her and spilled hot come into her, she moaned at the sensation, her cunt still quivering with an orgasm that hadn't ever ended.

Then he pulled out, and she immediately started to whimper. "Nnh. No. More," she begged. "More, more, fuck me more, please?" The clenching of her orgasm immediately gave way to the clenching of arousal again, her need coiling her muscles up tight as her body already missed the sensation of being filled.

"Hmm. Maybe I should give you the antidote," the satyr muttered. "Which one of those did you say it was again?"

"No, no, just fuck me, it's okay," she begged senselessly, unable to understand why he'd stopped. "Please, please, just put it back in."

"Then again, maybe it'll be good for you to feel this for a bit," he mused. "After everything you've been putting our women through, I think you've earned it, hmm?"

"Please, please, I need it," she whimpered, her pussy drooling the satyr's seed as well as her own fluids now. He patted her on the hip.

"Don't worry. If anyone else stops by while we wait, I'm sure they'll be happy to give you a bit of what you need. In the meantime..." he swirled his fingers over the swollen lips of the dryad's pussy, teasing and gentle. "I'll make sure you stay nice and wet."

She sobbed.

12