All Comments on 'The Duchess of Lust Ch. 04'

by karina_jayde

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

😗🚻❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

I've been following along since the beginning. I'm always eager to read the next installment, great job!

MarconMarconover 5 years ago
keep going

it seems like you have struck a wonderful balance between plot line and seductive scenes keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Terrific. Can’t wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I’ve been binge reading erotic fantasy in this site and I must say that this is my favourite one. Patiently waiting for the next chapters. This story has the perfect balance between smut and plot which is amazing in itself. I’ve been trying to read other works but I’ve been very picky because they don’t have the same amazing dynamic in what your story brought to life. Keep up the amazing work!

FelHarperFelHarperover 4 years ago
Brilliant

My only complaint is that the intrigue in this latest chapter was rather telegraphed, making it easy for the reader to guess the situation beforehand. It’s a tricky balance to leave just enough clues not to make it obvious and thus make the reader feel that the characters are daft, while showing in retrospect that they had enough knowledge at their disposal to eventually figure it out.

Otherwise, the writing was top notch. A few mistakes found their way in, though not enough to get excited about, and your competence showed through in your character development, dialogue, and description. And the sex was hotter than Texas in August. Good, good stuff. Thank you for sharing.

If you can find it in your heart to continue, this fellow teller of tales, also guilty of leaving readers hanging for months, would be grateful. Five well-earned stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent storytelling

Wow. I've just binged this and loved it. The mix of sex and story really appeals. Hope this continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will she ever update?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please......?

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew7 months ago

Good story, 5 stars, but it needs an ending.

karina_jaydekarina_jayde7 months agoAuthor

To the commenters asking about continuing/finishing:

I 100% plan on resuming this, once I finish up the current arc of Drowning at Dusk. I have the next chapter of Duchess of Lust partially written, with the rest of it outlined, and have outlined to the end of the story entirely, so I definitely expect to be posting new installments by the end of the year. Thank you all for your interest over the years despite the drop-off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkarina_jayde@karina_jayde
April 30 2024 Update: The last installment of the 'Breaking the Barbarian' series is out. I am currently undergoing edits to the first entry in a sequel to the Duchess of Lust. Once that goes up, I will be putting out two more non-human stories, to experiment with more unusu...