The Duck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could see if he wants to go camping? A tent isn't public, but it's more out there", Kate suggested.

"Babe, ew, you don't want to have sex while camping. It's disgusting. Way overrated," she laughed. "But I think I might have the perfect idea... if you're up for something a little crazy," Daria's mischievous smirk as she said it made Kate nervous.

----------------

There was a knock on the door. Kate did one final check in the mirror to make sure she looked perfect before she opened the door. It was the first time she and Tom had been alone since their fight. She did a spin and had to admit she looked good. After trying on half her wardrobe today, she finally decided on high-waisted, black shorts and a sleeveless grey button-down blouse. She had on a belt that cinched her waist and had the effect of really highlighting her muscular butt and slim midsection. She smiled, pleased that Tom would like the look. After her talk with Daria after practice the day before, she felt ready to take another step forward tonight with Tom.

She hurried to the door and opened it. Tom looked as handsome as ever. He was wearing a short-sleeved, light blue button-up shirt with khaki shorts--a classic look as always.

She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around him. His arm pulled her tightly to him. She could feel how hard his muscles were when she pressed against him like this.

"I brought you something, to formally apologize," he said as he showed her the flowers he had been holding behind his back. Roses, as always with Tom, a classic choice.

"You didn't have to," Kate said, "I feel like I should be the one apologizing."

"No, no, I was pressuring you and that wasn't fair," Tom said seriously. He followed her back into her dorm room and they sat on her bunk to keep talking. He put one of his hands on her leg as he faced her. She couldn't have stayed mad at him even if she wanted to but of course he was handling it perfectly.

She sighed. "I really like you, Tom. You just need to give me a little time. Let things move a little gradually," she said.

"Yeah, of course. I get it," Tom said, trying to hide any disappointment in that answer.

Kate looked at him, really taking him in. He was so sweet, so genuine. She felt like she needed to tell him the truth.

"To be honest..." she paused, "I've never gone further than we have. Like with other guys, I mean." Tom was looking at her, trying to understand what she was saying though she felt she wasn't being clear. She needed to just say it. "I'm a virgin, Tom. I just haven't done stuff like this before," Kate said as she could feel her face burning with embarrassment and she couldn't make eye contact with him.

"Kate," he said, his voice sweet as honey. He took her hand in his and looked at her intently. "I'm so sorry I pushed you. I didn't know. We can take it as slowly as you want. It can just be difficult because I do want to take things further, but that's because of how much I care about you." He turned her chin up towards him. Kate looked into his eyes as he gently turned her face toward hers.

He leaned in and kissed her, softly, barely making contact with her lips before he pulled back. "I have my own confession. I've known it for a while, but I can't keep it in any longer," he told her. She felt her heart speed up, fluttering in her chest. "I love you, Kate. I'm in love with you," he told her, earnestly. So earnestly that she knew it was true.

"Oh, Tom..." she said, kissing him again and lingering for a few seconds before pulling back. "I love you too."

"I'll wait as long as it takes for you to be ready," Tom told her. "I promise."

"Of course, you will," she laughed as she blinked away the tears in her eyes. "You're always so perfect."

"I'm far from perfect Kate, but I want to be for you," he told her. She felt a surge of affection for him. This is why she had fallen for him in the first place. He was so romantic, so genuine, so kind to her.

"Well," she answered, "I do think that with you being so patient, maybe we could take a little step tonight."

Tom gulped. "Really?" he asked.

She held eye contact with him and nodded, her finger running down her chest where she had the top two buttons undone. His eyes followed her finger down as she was being so uncharacteristically suggestive.

He moved in quickly to kiss her, his hands in her hair, holding her head while their lips met. She kissed him back, pushing her tongue into his mouth. He tasted so good. She moved her body up against him and put her hand on his thigh and gave it a squeeze. Tom's hand slipped from the back of her head and down her neck until he got to the top button of her blouse that was done.

"Are you sure?" he asked, looking down the front of her blouse again where she had hinted to him.

She bit her lip and nodded, giving him the okay.

Tom's fingers fumbled to undo the next button and then dropped down to the next one. The material of her blouse fell apart showing more of her chest. He kissed her again while he moved his fingers down to the next button and the next. Their lips separated and she laid back on the bed while Tom looked down at her.

Her grey blouse was open to just below her naval. Her small breasts were clad in a navy blue lace bra. His hand gently moved into her shirt, feeling the subtle curve of her breast and then over the lace material. She closed her eyes, letting him run his hands over her body. This continued for several minutes, his fingertips exploring the edges of her bra and down over her tummy until he undid the final button and opened her blouse entirely. She adjusted her position and let it slip down off her shoulders.

As the blouse fell back, she arched her back and grabbed the front of his shirt to pull him down to her so she could kiss him. He obliged, kissing her lips while his hand squeezed her breast more forcefully. This was the first time she had let a guy touch her like this. God, it felt so good letting him put his hands on her.

He worked his hands down her back to the waistline of her shorts and started working his fingers under the edge while he kissed her. She rolled her head back and he took the hint and started kissing her neck, slowly, teasing her as he would work his way down before moving back up. He slowly worked his way down to the swell of her small breasts, kissing the tops of them down to the lace of her bra.

His hand had worked itself under the edge of her shorts and he felt the lace of her underwear. She had never allowed him or anyone else to do this before, and the feeling of his hand getting close to her butt was really turning her on. His hand kept moving down, reaching the bottom of the thin strap of lace. She had worn a thong tonight knowing he might get his hands on it.

He pushed his hand in further, his palm on her bare ass she thought. He squeezed and she bit his lip reflexively, holding it until he released his hold on her. Tom was clearly getting very worked up by all of this and she could tell he was hard even through his shorts.

Pulling his hand out of her shorts he took her hand and moved it to his crotch. Oh God, he was so hard. She broke off their kiss and made eye contact with him again while breathing hard. She was tempted to go even further but stopped herself.

"Not yet," she said, "but soon," and gave his dick a quick squeeze through his shorts before she pulled it back. His hands went back to her body, squeezing her breasts and sliding under her shorts to feel along her thong. A few times his hands came dangerously close to feeling how wet she was as he played with the thin material of her thong. After several minutes of making out, she kissed him on the cheek and whispered into his ear.

"I love you. Now take me to dinner," Kate whispered.

--------------------

Kate's history professor droned on about the Roman Empire. She had been trying to take notes but she couldn't seem to make herself focus. Tom had been on her mind as usual. The last two weeks had been hot and heavy for the two of them ever since she had let him start putting his hands under her clothes. She had to make sure that she wore cute clothes including matching bras and panties every day because he was finding excuses to be alone with her constantly. And every time they were alone her clothes were at risk of coming off.

He was insatiable and she was struggling to not go further at this point. She really wanted to go all the way, but Daria had helped her come up with their plan and she just had to make it to Saturday night. She had finally given in and implied to him that it would happen tomorrow but she hadn't given away any of the important details of what they planned.

Daria had thought of the idea. The football team had a home game tomorrow and she and Tom would both be at the game of course. Ben, the freshman who was also one of the mascots, would be doing pregame activities in the Duck costume and the first half. At halftime, he would switch in a secluded locker room with Tom. Tom would then be in the mascot costume for halftime and the second half of the game. Here was the brilliant part, though. After the halftime performance, Tom would have to go back to the locker room to take off the halftime getup for the mascot. This left a perfect opportunity to meet up with Tom.

Daria was convinced that their first time happening mid-game in a full stadium of over fifty thousand people while she was in her official cheerleading uniform would be memorable. Or, more specifically, what she had said was, "It's going to be so fucking hot he'll probably be popping Viagra just to jack off to the memory in his nursing home." Kate wasn't sure if this was based on experience or not but she imagined lots of guys had jacked off to Daria, so if anyone knew, it would be her.

Speaking of her descriptive friend, she had listened to Daria's advice and had been practicing on bananas for Saturday night. The first time she tried to do what Daria had described, her tongue had cramped, but she had been working at it every day and felt like she was getting pretty good at it. It had become a fun game when she was alone and made her feel much more prepared to try to do it with Tom.

"So make sure you read chapter 4 from the textbook. It will be on the test. See you all next week and go Ducks!" the professor announced as class was ending. Kate's attention snapped back to the moment as she realized that class was over. After closing her laptop, she slipped it into her purse and hurried toward the door.

"Hey, Kate," someone said from behind her. She turned to see an awkward, gangly guy with messy hair. He looked like he had just rolled out of bed and the thick rims of his glasses made him look much geekier than he would have otherwise. "It's Ben. I was with Tom the other night." She remembered him from around a week earlier because Tom had brought him out with a group of their friends. He had taken Ben under his wing since he was the new guy amongst the group of guys that split mascot duty and was definitely on the awkward side.

"Hey, Ben. What's up?" Kate asked him as he caught up to her and walked alongside her.

"I was wondering if you wanted to share notes from the class. I feel like I'm having trouble keeping up with him. He just goes so fast," he said, appearing stressed.

"Yeah, sure, though to be honest, I probably missed a good bit too. I've been having some trouble concentrating while he's talking," she said.

"Okay, cool. Well, I'll email you my notes, too, if that helps," he looked around, seeming a bit frazzled as he slowed to a stop. "I'm actually supposed to be going the other way for my next class. But, um, Tom said you're going to the party tonight, right?"

"Yeah, I'll be there," she said, "are you going?"

"Yeah, yeah. Is your friend Daria going to be there?" he asked, looking somehow even more awkward than he normally did. Tom and Kate had noticed at the group event how much time he had spent trying to talk to Daria with limited success. She clearly scared the boy to death even though he was obviously crushing on her.

Kate smiled at him. "Daria is the one dragging me there," she joked.

"Cool, well see you tonight!" he said with a wave as he turned and hurried back in the direction they had just come from.

Kate laughed to herself as she watched Ben scurry off across campus. The absurdity of Ben trying to flirt with Daria without knowing what he was dealing with was just too much. Maybe tonight would be fun, she thought.

She knew she had to get ready for the party, but all she could think about was Tom's handsome face and how much she wanted Saturday to be perfect. She could feel the butterflies fluttering in her stomach as she daydreamed about what it would be like on her walk back to her dorm.

First, though, she had to figure out what she was going to wear to the frat party that evening.

--------------------

The Uber pulled onto the street and they could already hear the bass of the music coming from inside the house. Kate was sitting between Daria and Tom as they debated whether the party would be a bust or not.

"The theme is just 'Beach'," Tom argued, "there's no creativity there. It's just an excuse to get girls to wear swimsuits."

"Yeah but they're really embracing the theme," Daria explained, "I heard they're bringing in sand to build a beach by the pool."

"You're kidding," Tom said, dumbfounded.

"No! That's why I've been insisting that the two of you come tonight!" Daria said, throwing her hands up exasperated. "This is a can't miss party."

The car pulled up to the curb and Tom got out and held the door for the two girls. The air was still warm this time of year, thankfully, and she had worn a knit cover-up and jean shorts over her bikini. Tom looked suave with his unbuttoned shirt with rolled up sleeves, his hair done perfectly. Daria, of course, looked like she was about to stroll out onto an actual beach in LA. She was wearing a stylish but skimpy, white one-piece swimsuit with cutouts that left little to the imagination. She had worn a black cover-up that did almost nothing since it was so thin it was completely sheer and she had left it open in the front.

"Thanks, Tom, darling," Daria joked as she stepped out of the car. Kate noticed the Uber driver looking back at Daria as she strutted up the front walkway.

They made their way as a group through the gate by the driveway leading to the back of the large frat house. By the time they reached the pool area, the music was so loud that they had to lean in close to talk to each other.

Daria had been right, though. They had definitely embraced the theme.

"Damn, this must have cost a fortune," Tom shouted by her ear. The pool area had a thick layer of sand all the way around, making a faux beach with beach chairs and umbrellas. To Kate's amazement, a big area was also set up with a net for beach volleyball behind the house. A couple dozen coeds were already in the pool and many more were milling around several kegs that were set up in the sand for easy access.

"I told you this would be good!" Daria shouted over the music at the two of them as she started toward the kegs. Kate pulled Tom by the hand as she followed after her. By the time they had drinks in hand, Daria had already found herself talking to a potential suitor.

Derek, she thought. That's his name. She had met him briefly at the pool a few days earlier.

"Daria said that he was a C minus," Kate said as she leaned close to Tom. But his expression told her that he didn't completely understand what she meant. She leaned back in towards him and added, "Like in bed."

"She rates them?" Tom said with a laugh. "I still feel like half of the stories I hear about her can't possibly be true."

"They're probably true," she told him. "Later, you can tell them to me and I'll tell you if they're true or not."

Daria walked back over to them, having separated herself from Derek. "Not in the mood for average?" Tom asked her with a smirk.

She laughed. "No, I told him that maybe I'd give him another shot sometime, but not tonight," she said with a wink. Tom suddenly spied someone that he knew and raised his hand to get their attention. Kate followed where he was looking and saw Ben making his way through the crowd. He finally saw Tom and made his way over, greeting Tom and then Kate before turning his attention to Daria.

"Hey, Daria. It's uh, Ben," Ben said awkwardly, taking a step forward as if to hug her before he stopped himself. Kate had told her friend earlier about how awkward Ben was after class and how he had reintroduced himself to her as if she wouldn't remember him.

"Heyyy, Ben. Good to see you," Daria greeted him with a smile.

"You look really pretty tonight," Ben told her as his eyes moved pretty brazenly down her body. Kate saw Tom cringe as he watched the awkward attempt to flirt, but thankfully, Daria was really cool about it.

"Thank you. You look very spiffy yourself," she told him, returning the compliment.

Ben's eyes were still looking down at her body. "Your swimsuit is really, um, nice," he said. It was Kate's turn to cringe. Tom had enough and cut into the exchange to help everyone get out of the situation.

"Uh, Ben, let's go get you a drink and I'll introduce you to a few guys I know," Tom said. He looked back at Daria and Kate as he led Ben away and mouthed "Sorry." As soon as they were well out of earshot, Daria turned to her.

"You think I should just fuck him?" Daria asked over the music as she watched them go.

"Oh my God, Daria!" she said with a playful nudge.

"What? I bet he'd really give it to me good. Like you know, that extra effort from being so grateful. I could use that kind of pounding tonight," Daria told her. "I wonder how big his dick is."

"I don't know, but he would probably introduce himself to you again," Kate said, laughing at her own joke.

Daria spit out a little of her drink that she had just sipped before guffawing at the idea. "Hey it's Ben," she imitated the way he introduced himself to them again every time he saw them. "I'd let him tell me his name as many times as he wanted if he could make me cum a few times."

"You are kind of a slut," Kate told her as she laughed with her friend until she had tears in her eyes.

"Hey bitch, we all have our thing. I can't help I like good dick," Daria said with a wink.

"No judgment. You might be a slut, but you're my slut," Kate said as she tried to get her laughter under control.

"That's more like it," Daria said. "Speaking of good dick. Are you ready for tomorrow?"

"Nervous but excited," Kate admitted.

"It's going to be amazing. But tonight let's just have some fun, yeah?" Daria suggested.

"Yeah, let's have some fun," she agreed.

--------------------

The stadium had been crazy all night as it was a close game with their in-state rival. A sea of green and yellow filled the stands as fifty thousand screaming fans cheered on the team. Kate never got enough of the feeling of helping lead the crowd from the sideline during the game. Tonight, though, she was just going through the motions while she waited.

Time was running out on the clock and it was apparent that no more plays would be run before halftime. She watched the team start heading into the locker room as the band got ready to take their place on the field. She could feel the anxiety building in her as she looked for Tom but she couldn't find him. Daria came over and wrapped her arm around her friend.

"How are you feeling, babe?" Daria asked her as they watched the band move onto the field in their well practiced formation.

"I'm ready," Kate told her. They stood in silence as they watched the band perform.

The last few minutes ticked by excruciatingly slowly until the band was finally headed back to the locker room. That's when she saw Tom with them on his way into the tunnel. He was dressed in the Duck mascot costume with an additional superman themed outfit on over it. It was time for him to head in and take off the halftime outfit. This was her chance.