The Duke of Derbyshire

Story Info
The Duke's daughters come of age...
2.1k words
3.97
15.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the year 1782, and the Duke of Derbyshire, although showing more than a few indications of aging in his 47th year, felt more in his prime than ever. He leaned back into his chair at his mahogany desk. Behind him, sunlight streamed through a 12-foot-tall French window adorned with (currently parted) heavy, dark red velvet drapes. His perhaps overly-spacious bedroom was decorated handsomely with a lavish red-hued persian carpet that spanned the entire floor and his mahogany desk was elegantly carved. There was a rather sizable canopied bed against a side wall.

Many years ago, he had divorced his wife as he felt she had turned into a critical, ill-tempered creature. He set her up in a mansion far to the South and across a mountain range, so she would have a difficult time visiting him or their three daughters (whom he had retained).

The duke left most of the caregiving of the girls to his head-maid and mistress, Miss Genevieve, and was a distant figure to the girls as they were growing up. As the girls each reached their 18th year in turn, their beauty and their characters excited their father's attention and curiosity. Jane, the demure eldest daughter had the shy, obedient bashfulness of a courtesan, Katherine, the middle, had a muscular figure and a spitfire attitude, and Elena the youngest, had a quietness to her, but in her eye there was a note of clever mischievousness.

Having had his fun with the maids and Miss Genevieve, the duke began to drool over his daughters. Katherine, the middle child, refused him entirely and he did not press his advantage with her. Jane, the eldest, was surprisingly eager to please her father. Only Elena was the mystery. When she came of age, her father began to curry her favor by buying her gifts of expensive diamond necklaces. She always refused these gifts, yet, there were moments at dinner when the duke would catch Elena eyeing him with some secret intention.

The duke rang a small silver bell on his desk. Miss Genevieve promptly entered the room. She dressed stylishly for a maid, which was courtesy of the Duke's favoritism for her, donning a dark green velvet fitted dress with square shoulders and a white lace apron. "I'd like you to cut a rose from the garden and give it to Elena tonight. Tell her: tomorrow at 6 in the evening." Miss Genevieve and the daughters were well aware that the gift of a rose from the duke was a proposition.

That night, after Miss Genevieve had given Elena the rose, Elena toyed with it for some time, lost in thought. Late that night, Elena crept into Jane's bed. Jane, who was accustomed to this ritual, had not yet fallen asleep, she especially anticipated Elena tonight following the receival of the rose. 19 year old Elena cuddled on top of her sister and nestled her head between her sister's breasts. "Are you afraid?" Jane asked, stroking Elena's hair.

"A little, I guess. I want to be comforted," Elena pouted.

Jane smiled, "It's not so bad you know, and you can always refuse, as Katherine did." Katherine was not there at the moment, she had snuck out with her latest beau, as often was the case. "Father is gentle if you want him to be."

Elena peeked up at Jane. "I want to taste tonight."

Jane knew what that meant and gently sat up against the headboard. "You silly girl," she said, but she was smiling. She pulled out one of her quite voluptuous tits over the top of her nightgown. Jane latched on to Jane's tit and began to suck. Jane continued to motheringly stroke Elena's hair. "That's right," she cooed, "it's all okay." They stayed like this for a while, Jane comforting Elena while she dry-nursed.

This had become a tradition for the two of them whenever Katherine was not around. Over time, their act of "tasting" occasionally progressed into "practicing." Jane suspected that tonight would be a "practice" night. Elena's hands grabbed at the left breast still covered by the nightgown and she playfully made a whining sound like a puppy. She moved her head over to it and began to lick at it through the nightgown. Jane's face was flushed and her breathing, although quiet, was ragged and unsteady. She pulled out her left tit and Elena cooed as she nestled her face between Jane's tits. Jane was feeling more and more turned on and she tentatively began to touch herself while Elena nuzzled and sucked on her tits.

"You're such a silly girl," Jane whispered to Elena, breath catching slightly. Elena looked up at Jane and smirked. Elena moved her hand down to where Jane's hand was. Jane had one finger inside herself and Elena added a second. Jane was a bit loose down there, not only did their father request for her often, but she also volunteered herself regularly. Obedient Jane had turned into a whore. Elena's mouth still attached to Jane's left nipple, she put in a second finger and began fucking her harder.

Jane's face flushed red, "Yes, yes, sister!" Jane cried. Elena withdrew her fingers and moved up to Jane's face and began to kiss her mouth. They playfully darted their tongues into each other's mouths, but every now and again Jane would suddenly kiss Elena deeply, and slowly their playful kissing became more serious. Elena began fingering Jane again, hard and rhythmically, causing Jane to let out loud, open mouthed moans. The headboard rocked as Elena continued to thrust her fingers into Jane. Elena never went lightly on demure Jane because she knew that's how Jane liked it. Jane continued to move her own finger in and out of herself, rubbing against her sister's fingers as they too moved in and out of her wet opening. Soon it became too much to handle and Jane began to thrust her body and hump at her sister's fingers. Her large pillowy breasts were flopping to either side and she moaned loudly and uncontrollably.

"My older sister's such a whore," Elena said with a smirk. This made Jane buck even more, despite herself. Jane continued rocking back and forth onto Elena's pistoning fingers until she finally blossomed into climax. She lay back panting and sweating. Elena crept up on top of her and kissed her exposed nipples, softly biting on them selfishly, causing Jane to shiver.

When the clock struck 15 till 6 the next day, the duke paced about his study anxiously. Elena was elusive, but she had always been his favorite. He changed into more comfortable attire and sat at the foot of the bed. A soft knock came at the door. "Enter," he called. Miss Genevieve entered with Elena in tow. The duke's heart skipped a beat, he breathed in and out through his nose to steady his nerves. Elena's face was bashfully blushing and she looked to one side or the other. She was a bit short, and decently lean. She wore ankle high black lace up boots without stockings and a black silken chemise that fell to her mid thigh. She looked stunning, even though her outfit was simple. There were two cuts in the fabric on top of both of Elena's tits, and the cuts were tied shut in ribbon bows, her tits pushed imploringly against the fabric. She looked up and made eye contact with the duke and then bit her lip and looked away.

He walked over to her and slid her hair back behind an ear, "You came" he said. She was shaking slightly, but she looked up at him again. Miss Genevieve quietly slipped out of the room. "I'm glad," he said. He hugged her close to him.

After holding her, he could feel her shaking start to subside. They stood like this for a minute, until, swallowing, he began to venture further. He backed up from her embrace and looking at her, he began to pull at the ribbon on the top of her right tit. With the undoing of the ribbon, her tit became completely exposed. The duke pulled back the fabric around it, still eyeing her. She met his gaze and then looked away again. He then did the same to her left tit. Her breathing quickened. He lowered his head to her right tit and began to suck on it. She breathed in sharply. He put his hand on her back and pressed her tit deeper into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue. She swallowed, and then let out a little moan. The duke looked up at her and smiled. Her eyes held an indisputable hint of desire. He put his mouth to hers. She responded. At first she was a little rigid with her tongue, but soon she began to relax into him, moaning.

He grew selfish and pulled her towards the bed. Pushing her on the bed he began kissing her again, on the mouth and on her neck. She placed her hand on his arm as he kissed her. He cupped his hands around her butt and hoisted her further onto the bed. She adjusted herself and he climbed in bed after her. She lay there like an animal, her tits exposed and her face flushed, looking up at him. Her eyes looked perplexed, as if she was surprised at her own desire. He was sweating now and his urgency could hardly be contained. He pulled up her chemise and began kissing her thigh. She ran a tentative hand through his thinning hair while he did this and it drove him wild. He kissed and bit at her thigh. He slid his head up to her pussy and opened her lips with his fingers. He licked her clit up and down, his hands grabbing at her ass. She began to rock her hips into his mouth. She was done questioning her feelings about the strangeness of the situation, she wanted him and she wanted to fuck. He lifted his head out from under her chemise and looked at her. "I want you in me," she managed to get out. He practically tripped over himself as she said that. He undid his pants with a ferocity and bent his down to kiss her.

"My sweet," he said, kissing and licking her neck, "my perfect sweet." His sweat now not only covering himself, but her as well. Swallowing, he asked "Will you spread your legs for me?" She did so, obediently. His breathing was heavy and ragged as he inched himself closer to her opening.

He pushed the tip of his member into her clit and she moaned. He pushed it in a bit further, closing his eyes and inhaling. He felt her push herself onto the rest of him. He gasped. He moved his hips out and then pressed into her again. She moaned, loudly this time. He pet her hair fervently and bent down to kiss her, slowly pushing his member in and out of her tight pussy. She arched her back and pushed towards him with every thrust.

"Go faster, daddy," she whined. His mind wild, he began to fuck her deeply, and without break.

"Oh hell, Elena," he said breathlessly. He entered her with even strokes, his decently thick dick pushing against the walls of her wet pussy. He began to fuck her harder and faster. She grabbed at his back and clawed at him with her nails. Hugging her to him, he rolled over so that she was on top. "Your turn, you have more energy than an old man like me," he said panting. He lifted her chemise a bit and she got the hint. She took it off, still straddling his cock.

She looked down at him and he put his hands on her hips, guiding her to rock back and forth on him. She did so in easy rhythm with his guidance. She began moaning. "That's a good girl Elena," he said, "take my big cock." She put her hands on the bed and hung her head down to look at him as she rocked back and forth on his dick. "That's my girl," he said, kissing the arm nearest his face. He grabbed her ass and spanked it, leaving a red mark. She yelped a bit and sat up straight on his dick. He kept up his rhythm with his hands, not letting her pause, she acquiesced, continuing to hump him while sitting up straight. "I'm close now baby," he said. He was thankful that Miss Genevive had put the girls on birth control, although a small part of him wished otherwise.

"Yes, yes, yes" she said in between bounces, her tits flailing.

"Ah," the duke moaned, beginning to tense. "Keep going, just like that, good girl." Elena was flushed and her trim body was lined with sweat. Elena kept bouncing on him while sitting straight up. The duke began panting in half moans. Elena rocked him until he had come entirely. Then she slumped onto his chest and looked up at him. "Well then," he said, "tomorrow?"