The Dungeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without her realizing it, his hand had reached down towards her pussy and she felt the sudden and old familiar shock of someone's fingers moving upon her tender flesh. She tried to fight it, part of her knew this wasn't what she wanted, but she was lost in the moment; exhausted and broken down by their prior interactions. She felt his fingers sliding between her wet lips; a moan escaped her. Could she really have been purchased? Was this what was in store for her? What about her old life? All these questions still lingered in her mind and came rushing forward. She reached down with new found strength and grabbed his wrist firmly, stopping the motions of his fingers against her wet, warm lips. She may not be able to push him off her right now, but she could stop him. Or so she thought.

Mark's former grin curled further and she realized his eyes weren't cold or disconnected, but hungry, excited, and craving. She realized she'd made a mistake in stopping him as he grabbed her by the arms and turned her around so her chest was pressed against the wall and her back was to him. In that moment she saw that what he craved most from this moment was to break her. It wasn't the physical touch, it wasn't the control, it was her new found resistance that brought him a glimmer of excitement, and he wished to break it.

Sarah began to fight back more wildly, pushing back against him but Mark used their difference in weight against her, keeping her pinned between him and the wall. That's when she felt it. Something firm, hard, pressed painfully against the confines of his pants like a trapped animal, and it excited her. As she fought hopelessly against him, she heard the unzipping of a zipper and knew what was coming. Further she fought, further she resisted, and further she grew in excitement from this; her body and mind betraying her.

A moment later she felt a hot, firm, and fleshy cock pressed against her. Nothing like the long silicone makeshift bat she had used previously. This was no more than six inches, yet radiated an unbearable heat and stood excitingly firm. Then it began to enter her.

Sarah felt her wet lips opening effortlessly and greedily for Mark's throbbing cock. She felt it push further and further into her; a feeling of fullness and tightness coming with each inch. Her resistance faded further, a soft and deep moan escaped her. She knew it had been some time since her last fuck, but this was different. This was exciting. This was immoral. This was wrong. Yet, with every inch that Mark pushed forward, Sarah found herself pushing back against him until he was as deep as he could go and she felt the base of his cock against her body.

He held there for a moment before starting to pull back. She felt him begin to pull away and felt herself clenching, seeking for him to stay; aching for this feeling to last. What had happened to her? Why was her body burning and aching? He was vulnerable now and she could fight him, she was sure; or was she?

There was a sudden thrust and her breath escaped her. Mark grabbed her by the air firmly with his right hand and grabbed her lovely, soft hips with his left; beginning to gain pace. Sarah tried to use her hands to hold herself up from the wall; uselessly so. He was pushing into her violently in rhythm and pressing her against the wall, her hands unable to do anything. As her heart raced, the growing pleasure building, she felt the familiar urge to play with herself. Sarah reached down and began to touch her clit. She began feeling all the delicious tingling sensations in rhythm with the rough, violent, and forceful fucking she was receiving; and she loved it. Sarah began to moan in tandem; Mark groaning and grunting behind her in animalistic hunger.

Mark did not stop; did not relent. He kept pace and time and as Sarah turned her head back to look at him, she could see his skin growing flush. She could feel his cock beginning to swell and grow tighter within her. Much like her own, his orgasm was fast approaching and she found herself craving it. Sarah then beggingly uttered the unexpected. "Please," was all she was able to say as a flash of realization shot through her followed by the all too familiar tension. She felt her muscles tighten and spasm, and felt the pleasure and sensation of release. She was cumming on his cock, squeezing against it as it pushed into her without stopping; finding herself riding the pleasure. Her own orgasm triggered Mark's and though his thrusts continued as her orgasm subsided, she felt him pulse and felt the hot sensation of being filled.

It was a moment before he finally stopped. His cock still throbbing in her, as her pussy quivered from him and the radiating pleasure he had unleashed. Her body felt heavier and weaker than before and she began to slump against the wall as she felt him pull out of her; her pussy squeezing in a last longing attempt for his drained member to remain. She felt the warm cum drip out of her and down her thighs to the ground as her legs shook; her breath heavy.

12