All Comments on 'The Dungeon of Deviancy'

by Etherealust

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PleegWatPleegWatover 2 years ago

I *LOVED* the punchline on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cute and silly. Not at all what I expected but still loved it.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

Great fun. Let's have more, with a few more detailed sex scenes to vary the pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Does Malia practice catch and release of the adventurers, or are they now permanent residents? The discussion with the security chiefs imply permanent changes, but the rave reviews the handicapable adventurer heard sounds like some people have returned to adventuring after period of time.

Either way, a very well told story. Some of the mechanical stuff was a touch more modern than you could get with that technology level, but that's merely my old RPG setting brain nit picking. Look forward to more from you, and hopefully more from the Dungeon of Deviancy.

TayJK

tayjk42 gmail com

DepravedKittyDepravedKittyover 2 years ago

Omg wow! I love this so much. Please let there be more!!!

SunsetFollower511SunsetFollower511over 2 years ago

Ha! I'm not big on the whole sissification thing, but the concept of an evil sorceress turning suddenly apologetic was great. I think I know a party that needs to audit this dungeon crawl...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This ending might be the best thing ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. In fact, I’ve added it to my “Recently Read and Good” favorite story list at the Gromet’s Plaza forum. Thanks for sharing your hard work!

RaptorPilotRaptorPilot10 days ago

In a world of magic the idea of someone being confined to a wheelchair is stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEtherealust@Etherealust
Are you a girl who likes girls? Do you like reading smut about girls who like girls? Are you really fucking kinky? If the answer to these questions is yes, you have excellent taste. You should also check out my stories. I write Sapphic BDSM stories, and I hope you can find som...