The Dungeon Pt. 10

Story Info
Boy's reward and then punishment.
4k words
4.15
7.5k
2
0

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
279 Followers

As the series continues, this is a crossover entry to the Down on the Farm series. It is later in the Down on the Farm than the beginning, and those who read the other series will recognize the characters, especially the Bull that originally came from Chase's Dungeon as well.

The crossover may last a entry or two, and then returns to the Dungeon and the Farm will go on. I haven't decided if I will put the crossover from the other side in the Farm series, maybe.

I would be open to comments, feedback, constructive criticism, especially if you are interested in either fetish. Although research is good, actual experience in something is better.

Everyone is over 18, Not your cup of bog water? Move on then. Thank you.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Boy, come here." The male slave was at his side in less than two heartbeats, on his knees and prepared to serve. "We will be traveling. You need to be outfitted for the occasion."

Attaching a leash to Boy's collar he lead him to the elevator, than up to the fifth floor. Chase moved him to a marked X on the floor and walked away. Boy stood, putting his hands behind his head and waiting, his cock never wavered.

When Chase returned to his slave he was fitted with a cock ring, cuffs around his wrists and ankles along withe deprivation hood. Boy remained still throughout the entire process as his Master touched him. Once finished Chase led the slave down to the lower floor.

Moving into the room he stopped, feeling Boy sink to his knees as expected. Once had reached down and removed the hood, allowing the slave to see the tormented souls before him. Boy's breath caught and his eyes widened as he took in the sight. As the shocks made their way around the room Boy looked to him in fear.

"M...Mast...Master?" Boy's voice trembled as he tried to speak, softer than even his collar required.

"Calm, Boy. This is not for you. This is one place that the waste of flesh who hurt Pointless might go, and yes, it is a place that slaves who disappoint me can go. That is not you. Calm."

Hearing the unusually kind words from his Master Boy took a deep breath and looked back to the scene, just observing. Chase noticed that his slave moved ever so slightly closer to his Master's leg for comfort.

"Up, Boy." Chase commanded. When his slave was on his feet, the Master noticed that Boy's cock was flaccid for one of the first times he had been on a leash. Seizing the opportunity, Chase fitted a tiny cock cage that nearly cramped the slave's cock when limp. He wanted the lesson to be immediate and painful.

Boy breathed smoothly again as his Master led him back to the elevator, putting the hood back over his head plunging him back into darkness and silence. Knowing he had nothing to do but trust his Master, he sank to his knees in the elevator and waited for his next command. The room he had just left was still forefront in his mind, terrified that he might displease Chase enough to wind up there.

The next thing Boy noticed was a chill that washed over his naked body. Without further clues to guide him he paused. Nearly tugging him off his feet, the leash strained at his throat and he was rewarded bu a crack of a cane on his ass.

He immediately lurched forward and felt a coarse texture on his feet. That combined with the breeze, Boy guessed he was outside. A tug on his leash told him to stop, then a hand guided his head lower and his hands came out in front of him finding interior carpet to a car. He crawled on the floor until he was told to stop, kneeling on the carpet.

A feeling of motion washed over Boy, telling him the car was now moving. He wondered if his Master would remove the hood, if they were even alone.

The slave cried out as the world came crashing back to him, sounds of the road, the interior lights of the car, that he moved to kneel down to limit the amount that assaulted him at once.

"Boy, service." Chase commanded and Boy moved immediately to the task, finding comfort in sucking his Master's cock with gusto. The slave moaned as his cock tried to harden, but was contained by the too-small cage.

When his Master was finished, Boy made sure to lap at his cock to clean it, then turned and moved to sit just to the side of his Master's leg.

"We are going somewhere new, Boy. None of my other slaves have ever been here. It is also somewhere I can send slaves who displease me." Chase told him and Boy gulped, hoping to never earn his Master's wrath. "It is a bit of a drive, if you want to doze. I promise you will be wide awake when we get there."

"Yes, Master." Boy agreed, curling up on the floor, his back touching Chase's foot. He was asleep soon after his eyes closed.

* * * * * * * * * *

There was a tug at Boy's neck and he instantly came awake, looking around for his Master. He breathed a sigh of relief seeing him just off to the side. Moving from laying to kneeling, he watched his Master for any sign of a command.

There was a smell that Boy hadn't smelled in, he wasn't sure how long, but identified it. Fresh air. He heard noise starting to come from outside just as Chase dropped the hood over his head sending him to nothingness once again.

Boy was led down a small ramp and onto ground. He flexed his feet, feeling dirt underneath them. He gasped at the familiar situation but kept up with Chase's fast pace. Soon the organic ground made way to more concrete, feeling himself guided to textured floor that shone on the sensation he was allowed to feel.

Not knowing how long he was kept walking, his Master finally stopped and he went to his knees, feeling the concrete under his knees. As the world came back into vision he saw that it was some sort of barn, but he smelled no livestock.

He looked to his Master and noticed they were not alone. The thought of voyeurism made his cock start to harden.

"Which are we going to see first?" Chase questioned the female standing with him.

"We only have one main bull now. The females were refusing breeding with anyone other than our bull. We currently have a secondary male that is serving the purpose you suggest for your reject. The secondary was our alpha until the new one arrived. I think it was the male you sent who is our bull."

"The one who got Lauren killed?" Chase's voice hardened and Boy saw the female flinch.

"We gave requirements, and he followed them." she tried to explain.

"Fine. Bring it in."

Boy watched as a female led in a man crawling on all fours, or he thought it was a man. There was a gag that wrapped around his head and went into his mouth. There was a plug sticking out from his ass, much like an animal tail. His eyes washed over the man standing, and his slave kneeling next to him and the man huffed. As soon as the noise was out of his mouth a cane was brought down on his flank, causing him to cry out.

What caught Boy's attention, however, when he got past the gear was the bull's cock. It was impossibly long and thick, swaying as he moved. Boy gaped at the bull, or more importantly his cock and licked his lips. The thought of the beast fucking him made Boy shudder in excitement.

Chase noticed his slave's attention and smacked him on the head. "Focus, Boy."

Given correction Boy turned his attention back to his Master, awaiting a command.

"What does your secondary do?" Chase asked.

"Mika here is our breeding bull. He breeds the females. We have something set up for extra releases when the females are pregnant or otherwise engaged, so we are finding our artificial system lacking. Our bull here has found it better to use a live subject."

"What if I wanted more extreme circumstances for the new live subject? I want it to have no pleasure, I would castrate it if I was able. I don't want it to be treated like a person, or even livestock. I want him to be beaten, tortured and otherwise made miserable."

"That would be no problem. I am told that being fucked by a bull is a painful process. There will be no joy or pleasure in it for him. Numerous times a day."

As much as he was listening for commands from his Master, his gaze strayed back to the bull and his massive cock. A tug upward, forcing his collar to tighten around his neck demanded his attention back to Chase.

"My slave seems unable to concentrate. Perhaps a demonstration is in order." Chase chastised his slave.

"Mika, hard." the female commanded and Boy watched the bull's cock go from impressive to impossible. At least twelve inches long and three inches thick. Boy's mouth watered at the thought, looking up at his Master for instructions.

"Lube the slave. I want him to have a lesson, not be damaged." Chase instructed. "Boy, go service the bull."

That was all the invitation Boy needed. He crawled forward quickly, trying to touch the bull's cock with his mouth. The bull looked at him with a hard stare, seeing the slave move under him to get to his cock. With expert ability he worked the bull's cock, moaning at every opportunity that he was pleased. Chase watched as his slave worked and struggled to take the livestock's whole cock into his mouth and throat.

As the slave worked, Mika moaned at the slave's expert attention and gusto to which he went about his task. Mika leaned down and nipped the slave's cock with his gag. The slave backed off the bull's cock.

"Please Master. May I have my word?" he asked and went back to his task. Trying to earn his permission the slave finally worked the bull's whole cock into his throat.

"Not yet, Boy. You are not finished." Chase admonished him. Boy moaned but did not waver. Mika nipped again and again as his cock was deep-throated. Seeing his slave tormented Chase smiled. "Fine. Sissy."

Boy's cock erupted, spraying his semen onto the floor. He released the bull's cock as he cried out, unconcerned with his noise collar. Mika moved back, knocking himself into Boy to move him to all fours. Boy readily complied, shoving his ass in the air as he leaned down to lap up his mess.

Mika's handler rubbed a lubricant over the bull's cock as he moved to mount the slave. "Careful, Mika. He is not a heifer." Mika mooed his acknowledgement and pushed against the asshole of the slave.

Boy moaned as the bull pushed into his ass, gentler than usual but still with purpose. "Oh my God, Master. Thank you! Oh God, yes. Fuck me!"

Chase watched as the bull fucked his slave, gaining speed as he went. Boy was moaning and encouraging him with every breath.

"More, harder! God, fuck me harder! More! Oh God, oh fuck yes! I want it! I need it! Give me it all! Harder!" Boy begged as the bull started fucking in earnest. "Yes! More! Harder! Split me open! Faster! Harder, please, harder!"

The bull complied, fucking the slave as he would a heifer, hearing him plead for more. He saw the slave erupt again, moving to immediately clean it up. One final thrust buried the bull's full length in the slave's ass and he shuddered in pleasure as he unloaded the slave's ass. Boy wasted no time in coming back and wrapping his mouth around the bull's cock, licking every inch clean.

The female came and collected Mika, leading him out of the room. Boy immediately kissed Chase's shoes.

"Thank you Master. Thank you." he blubbered.

"You were only granted one word, slave. You took two."

"I"m sorry Master. I couldn't stop it."

"You will get your punishment when we return home." Chase advised him. He had no doubt that his slave would have been unable to stop his reaction, but all that did was give Chase a chance to try a new punishment on his slave. "Are you telling me you wish to take the other thing's place?"

"No, Master. I want to be with you. I do not expect to ever have that kind of fucking again, but I am forever grateful to you for allowing me to have it now. Thank you Master."

"Which do you think the miserable hunk of flesh that harmed Pointless would be more miserable?"

Boy was quiet, looking down. After a minute of silence Chase smacked him on the ass. "Ignoring me?"

"No, Master. Forgive me. I was thinking of both situations and which would be worse. You asked me a question, and I want to be a good slave and give you a good answer, even if I have to think for a moment." Boy begged falling to his Master's shoes and prostrate himself on them.

Chase pulled on the leash, bringing the slave to his feet. His eyes were remorseful, but his cock was stiff as a rod from interaction with his Master.

"Master? I believe the situation here would be worse than the other room." Boy finally spoke up. The look in his Master's eyes told him to explain. "From what I saw, the room showed what it had to offer, the same thing over and over. Here, if gotten too complacent, things can be changed, made worse." With that, he was silent, kneeling at his Master's feet.

"Time to return home, Boy. Display." Chase commanded. Boy was immediately on his feet, arms spread wide. The hood was replaced, and his arms bound behind his back, shoving his chest and cock out before him. A leash attached and pulled quickly forward that Boy had to scramble to stay upright.

Chase led the slave past the female barn, seeing the heifers watch the helplessness of the slave in front of them. One of the male handlers motioned to Chase, who pulled his slave to a halt. The two males smiled at each other and the handler motioned the heifers forward.

Each of them suckled Boy for a short time, seeing the slave squirm at the sensation. He moaned inside the hood, feeling his cock receive attention. A crack of the cane on Boy's ass told him to stand still, despite the treatment he was getting.

When the last female moved on Chase once again pulled Boy forward to the cargo trailer they had arrived in. The Master moved Boy into the lightless area, closing the door for his slave to receive no input from the outdoors. Chase fastened the slave with his head facing forward as he removed the hood, allowing sight and sound to return to the slave, although he as unable to turn his head. A blindfold was wrapped around Boy's eyes taking only the one sense from him, but his arms were still bound.

Chase pushed Boy to his knees and forward, leaning down to his ear. "I am going to show you to a bar. You will hold it in your teeth. If you let go, I will punish you with solitude."

"Yes, Master." Boy whispered and allowed himself to be led to a bar recessed in the wall. It was more of a gag that a bar, but Boy gripped it while on his knees.

Chase waited, staying still himself, to give Boy a sense of alone. The slave's cock was still hard as his teeth gripped the bar on the wall. He was leaning forward, his mouth being the only thing that held him up.

Five minutes later Chase's own cock was stiff, and he was ready to bring his slave back to the world. He touched the slave's shoulder, seeing him tremble at the joy of his Master's touch. Chase rubbed lubricant on his own cock and stood behind his slave without moving his hand.

In one motion Chase plunged into Boy's ass, showing the slave forward to the wall. A moan escaped Boy's mouth as Chase did not hold back on his slave. Boy's hips came back to meet him from the second thrust, begging his Master to be harder, faster, rougher, which Chase obliged.

Nearly shoving the slave off his knees Chase erupted into his slave's ass with a growl. It was too much for Boy and he cried out as his own cock erupted and spilled onto the floor.

Moving back from his slave Chase wielding a cane bringing it down on the disobedient slave time and time again.

When the beating was done Chase removed the blindfold and pulled him away from the wall, shoving him to the floor. Arms bound the way they were, Boy had no choice but to fall hard on his side and onto the welts Chase had given him.

"You undisciplined slut." Chase berated the slave. A kick came in contact with the slave's stomach shoving air from his lungs. "Get your ass in the corner and pray I don't beat you unconscious."

Boy sobbed as he finally got to his feet and stood facing the corner. Chase attached a six inch chain from the wall to his collar, setting how far he could back away. The hood was replaced with a ten inch cock gag, leaving his nose the only way Boy could gain air.

* * * * * * * * *

Boy was desperate for some sort of sensory input that he tried to twist in his restraints, making little headway due to the security of his bindings. To comfort himself, he sucked on the dildo in his mouth.

During one such attempt to gain some knowledge of his surroundings he was rewarded by a sharp crack on his ass.

His leash was lifted up, forcing him to his toes as chase fastened his collar to a beam on the roof.

One lash after another rained down on his bound body as he sobbed. When the finally stopped the slave shook in fear, not knowing where the next one would come.

He felt the floor lurch forward as he struggled to keep on his feet and not hang from his collar as the trailer moved forward. As the vehicle traveled, Boy was lulled into sleep, but was unable to stay there as his collar forced him to stand.

Boy had no idea how long the trip was, as he slept through it the first time, but it seemed to be an eternity to go back as Chase would occasionally come over and cane him again.

* * * * * * * * * *

The truck finally stopped and Boy was blindfolded and practically drug back into the Dungeon he called home. Chase had not spoken to him since they left the farm. He felt bad enough about his lack of control, and wanted to prove to his Master he was worthy. He would do anything to continue to be his Master's Boy. {i]Anything{/i} he told himself.

He knelt in his cell for three days, blindfolded and bound. He found his way to the meals left for him, abeit wearing most of it and went back to kneeling in the middle of his cell praying that it was the day his Master would show him attention.

On the fourth day back from the farm, Master stepped into his cell. Although Boy could not see, he had memorized the sound of his Master's shoes, and Boy could feel the presence of the man he worshiped. He blinked as the artificial light assaulted his eyes. The slave immediately dropped to the floor, prostrate on it at his Master's feet.

"You were one of my slaves I had to look to find fault in, Boy. I gave you the experience of being fucked by a bull of a man."

The words pouring out of the slave were quiet, but constant. "I know, Master. I'm sorry, Master. Please do not turn me away. Please Master, I'll do anything." were repeated over and over accented with sobs.

A snap of a leash had Boy scampering to his feet, his eyes down dripping tears to the concrete floor. He followed his Master to the club, his gaze fearful as he looked at the door but let out a sigh as his Master led him toward the stage set up in the middle of what is normally a dance floor.

He could see there was construction going on in the far side of the club and tainted the air with the scent of drywall and plywood.

Chase took him to the center of the stage and stopped, sending Boy immediately to his knees while waiting for commands. Boy could see all the people in front of the stage watching him, his cock hardening at the thought of whatever his Master had planned.

"Hello. This is Boy. His is my humiliation slut. He loves to display and show off for others." Chase explained as he hooked a long chain to Boy's collar. Moving away from the slave he pulled a sheet from a table off to the side. "He is also being punished. Because of that, none of you may touch him."

There was a moan from the crowd that Boy echoed in his mind. He would have loved to be claimed by every person in the audience. Boy's gaze moved to where his Master was and he gasped.

Chase smiled. "But wait. Each of you were given a number. That is your order. Everyone has paid for ten minutes with my slut here. He is required to do whatever he is commanded." Chase explained, looking at Boy to explain. "I will tell him to pleasure himself, Boy."

NScioli
NScioli
279 Followers
12