The Dungeon Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boy heard the command and sat down, his hand finding his already hard cock. He spit on one palm and brought it to the trembling member. Running his hand up and down the shaft he gasped and moaned at the sensation brought about by being watched. "Or, I could tell him to get the blue dildo and fuck himself with it."

Hearing the new command Boy got to his feet and went to where his Master indicated. Finding the correct instrument and a tiny bottle of lube he returned to the center of the stage, put three dots on the device and shoved it deep into his ass, crying out in pleasure as he did so.

"Things like that. Boy, kneel down." Chase commanded and watched the slave immedately move to comply, not removing the dildo from his ass. "If he refuses, which I don't really see him doing, I will punish him severely. If you manage to get him to climax, you will get a pass to a show of your choice and he will gladly suck your cock before the next person's time starts."

With a final glance at Boy, Chase stopped beside the slave who kissed his shoes. "I am debating your fate, Boy. Do not disappoint me tonight, or I may be forced to take drastic measures. Take all the releases you can, but reward those that do."

Chase left the slave behind who looked up at the man who held up a number 1.

"Your ten minutes start...now." another bouncer spoke from the side.

"Fuck yourself with that dildo with nipple clamps, you slut." the person demanded. Chase heard Boy moan but agree and thank the person for their suggestion.

As he walked away, Chase smiled to himself.

12