The Dupe Pt. 04

Story Info
Molly's attitude is surprising.
4.1k words
4.71
2.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer was approaching and 50 or more senior pictures were booked. Molly and Lala were busy with setups, coming up with new ideas, and helping me with the gym. Editing was getting easier, and I took several online courses on how to better photoshoping.

I signed Molly and Lala up as employees of the gym. It was to pay them for both working at my studio and all the cleaning work they were doing. They claimed it was "fun", but I knew it kept them busy a couple nights a week. Lala was noticeably happier. No more bar hopping, late nights, or getting arrested every month.

With all the money they were making Molly and Lala bought a car together. Made sense financially I guessed. Joe was still sending Molly 3k a month. She was not hoarding it but sharing it with Lala and I.

Soon Joe was scheduled to return home for 1 week. Molly was nervous as he wanted to see her the whole week. Rachel and Alison had not been told by Joe he would be home. Odd.

I told Molly and Lala to tell their parents they were going to Omaha, Nebraska for training. Gym growth, leadership, and other work stuff. They agreed and it just happened that the training was for the whole week Joe would be visiting. Molly and Lala would stay at my apartment.

Rachel and Alison were my next issues. I monitored their emails closely. He never told them he would be in town. I worried he would be after another girl. Sure enough, with Molly out of town, Joe was at the bar near his base every night. Hanging on the arm of another woman. But each night he struck out.

Alison and Rachel got dire emails requesting new pictures after his week was up. Alison sent him several nudes, legs spread, her face and stomach covered in my semen. "Fuck you Joe" written on her tits in black lipstick.

When Joe returned to the Middle East, he posted it immediately. Cassandra was at my door within a minute of Joe posting the pictures to the Rent a hoe board. She laughed while showing many of his army pals posing in front of Alison's naked semen covered body.

I asked Cassandra if she and Billy would help me get back at Joe. Cassandra stated, "He's a prick. He grabs my ass all the time at the bar or emails me about wanting to fuck behind Billy's back. Yeah. I will help you. What do you have in mind."

I told her I was working on something, but I would get back to her.

Rachel had not gotten her group nude pictures. She demanded satisfaction and Joe was scrambling. She stated, "50 naked men or you suck the cock of another guy. Full body pictures. No fakes."

Joe was scrambling. He denied being gay and could not do either of her requests. I sent a blurry picture of Rachel and Tami naked side by side. Their faces visible but their naked bodies not. Joe lost his mind. I convinced him I had dozens of pictures of me and my sister naked. I even had pictures of me, my sister, and mom naked. If he obeyed.

Joe was begging. He needed to see them. But Rachel stayed strong. Demanding the same sort of pictures in return.

I told Cassandra the game I had been playing. Posing as Rachel and demanding nude pictures, dick pictures, and even group pictures. She loved the idea. I told her Joe had shot down any attempts at my next demand. Him sucking dick of another guy. Cassandra clapped her hands in happiness. She stated she would "tell Billy to push him to do it. It's not gay if your friends tell you, it's okay" she said.

Two weeks and Joe finally sent a picture. He was kneeling, a dick in his hand, pointed at his open mouth, and another army guy in dog tags naked looking down on him.

Rachel was pissed. "No bull shits suggestive poses. You need to suck it, balls to chin, and next time have another guy on the other side, his dick in your hand, ready to go next." she angrily demanded.

Joe begged, cried, and wanted to do it but it was difficult with the type of men in his unit. Rachel sent him another picture. Rachel and Tami in bed naked. Their tits and faces unblurred but their spread legs and pussy blurred.

Rachel told Joe she had dozens more, more hardcore, and even toys.

The same day Joe relented. Kneeling in a shower. A dick balls deep in his mouth, a look of disgust on his face, and another dick in his other hand. Both men standing over him smiling.

Rachel was satisfied. "For now,". The full nudes were sent to him. All fake of course. But one of her pictures cost him 10 of Joe sucking dick.

Molly and Lala had moved into my apartment again. Joe was set to come back on "leave" again after several more months in the Middle East. Molly again accidentally was out of town on some sort of training. Lots of apologies and some suggestive sexy pictures made it all okay.

I was still fucking Alison weekly. No chance for Joe to steal her from me. I now had hundreds of pictures, naked, fucking, covered in semen, and a bunch of her naked by the river. She was posing on a dock, on the grassy shore, or under some trees. Full nude, wearing a flashers coat and shoes. Or her running naked, tits bouncing, and only wearing running shoes and a smile. My favorite ones where she was running full speed, tits out of control, and then her turning around and running away. Ass jiggling and rippling.

Joe never asked who was taking the pictures but took them and plastered them center stage on the Rent a hoe. Billy would always email Cassandra to show how Alison was always very popular.

I stalked Joe while he was home. Gym, bar, base. Gym, bar, base. He had no luck with any women. Too bad. He went back to the Middle East with only three pen pals. The same three he had for some time. I am sure he wanted some fresh meat.

I talked with Becky. She was one of the first women who booked me for pictures. She was gorgeous. Older, and had a really hot housewife kind of vibe. I asked her if I could use her to catfish a guy. She agreed and told me we would need hotter pictures. I agreed and the next day she was in my studio. Naked, ass up, flashing tits, and some really hardcore pictures. I used my new photoshop abilities and did a face swap. Becky's face was no longer there. Just her hot, toned body. A random model off the internet was used as the new face to replace hers.

Becky even signed up for the gym. I could only imagine her naked, showering, and giving all the men boners. Coed locker rooms were getting more popular.

I had some tame pictures of her from her IG account. Bikini, tight shirts, cleavage, short shorts, and others. Each with her face swapped of course.

I emailed Joe from a new account- Becky_does_anal was her account name. I told Joe I had got his email from a military pen pal site. She wanted to give the troops something to enjoy. In her first email she sent 1 picture. A great smile and cleavage picture.

Joe went crazy. He sent dozens of himself. No nude, no other stuff Rachel wanted. He was very happy to be contacted out of the blue. Becky would not tell him where she lived or much about herself. Instead, she would write very sex-oriented emails about her fantasies about fucking men in camouflage, on top of a tank, or being gang banged in a barracks. I usually copied them from different websites and then added a picture every week.

None of the pictures were sexy enough to make the board yet. Cassandra had Billy check. I finally had a close-up picture of Becky's pussy, legs spread, a tuft of pubic hair. That night Billy emailed Cassandra. The picture was front and center on the board.

I laughed at having fun with Joe. What an idiot.

The best day yet was about to happen. Joe's oldest sister Skyler and mother Leanne came to my studio. They wanted glamour shots for some work thing. Nice dresses, lots of big hair, and makeup. I guessed they were in real estate or something. They wanted solo and group shots. After a contract was signed, they were ready to go.

Funny thing was Skyler was not shy. She would change on set, in front of the camera and videos. She changed panties, bra, shirts, skirts, etc.

Leanne was a little shier. She used the changing room. Not that it mattered. The rooms were all recorded, and her tits, pussy, and body were recorded from every angle.

At the end of the shoot, I told them both we could do sexy bikini pictures for their husbands. Leanne was unsure but Skyler said, "Fuck it. Why not." She did about 20 bikinis, whipped off the top, 20 topless, then the bottoms were gone, and 20 full nudes.

Leanned was sweating bullets. She did some bikini shots by the car but not topless or nude.

The next email I sent to Joe was from "hot_mom_and_daughter". They were very happy to be a new pen pal and wanted to "Thank the troops". It took me days to do my best photoshoping of his mom and sister together. In the first pictures I altered their faces quite a bit. My plan was to alter them less and less with each picture. I was unsure if he would realize the joke in the end.

Joe of course was over the moon. Two new pen pals, sending sexy pictures, Becky and now the mom and daughter team.

I continued photoshoots with Molly and Lala. They were really starting to come into their own rhythm. They had finally embraced the "hot twin" vibe. Lots of hugging, caressing, and placing a leg or arm over the other twin. Sometimes their tit was covered, thigh, or hair used to cover some cleavage. Lots of teasing to be sure.

Lala's pictures were sent to Joe on a regular basis. Nothing worthy of the Rent a hoe board of course.

Rachel was really getting pushy though. She demanded her pictures, and it was now Joe's turn to back pedal. Even with Billy trying to convince him "it was not gay" Joe was still reluctant.

For 1 month I cut off Becky, Leanne, and Skyler's pictures. He must have been feeling the pressure. Sure enough, Rachel was the only pen pal that was now talking to him. Cassandra heard from Billy that the unit was relying on him almost exclusively for "new material."

Alison too had shut him down. No semen covered tits, no running naked in public, and no responses to his emails.

I could really feel Joe's panic when he pleaded with Rachel. She stuck fast though. 5 naked guys, he had to have a hard dick in each hand, and one in his mouth. No exceptions. The picture was sent the next day. Rachel released a picture of her and her sister, full naked, tits and pussy on display.

Cassandra confirmed it was posted immediately.

Lala and Molly had been busy with their work. Learning how to increase foot traffic, efficiency of a gym, and how to attract more members. I on the other hand went to 3 strip clubs within 50 miles. I handed each female employee a contract, no monthly fees, no sign-up fees and they would work out at my private gym. I even threw in a locker for their exclusive use.

30 new gorgeous women were working out, doing yoga, and showering in the coed locker rooms. Word spread so quickly I tripled the price for membership and hired two full time front desk people to verify all people entering were members. Molly stated she thought she had seen some high school guys lingering around too much and didn't think they were members. I thought they must have followed someone in.

The gym revenue went from 5k a month to 15k a month practically overnight. Lala began taking classes on yoga so she could teach it at our gym for an hour or two each day. She and Molly were really starting to get flexible and lean from all the exercise. They also were sticking to their diets much better now that they were living with me full time.

I provided Cassandra with the pictures Joe had been sending. She was dying with laughter seeing him naked and debase himself with other men just to get fake naked pictures. Rachel was too young to take naked pictures but using photoshop he never knew it was not her. She had written him off back home in real life and always made excuses why she couldn't see him when he was off base to see her. Molly and Alison too were no longer available, so he only had the "online pictures" now.

With a new program on my editing computer, I was able to pick parts of a person's body, add it to a picture and move it around to look more realistic. Leanne and Skyler were always naked together now. Their faces altered but their bodies were cut and pasted from their other pictures.

Finally, 5 pictures of naked Leanne and Skyler were sent to Joe. Cassandra verified they hit the Rent a hoe board the same day. Cassandra loved the games I played with Joe. Who would ever think his own mother and sister were being displayed for hundreds of horny army men to jerk off to. I made sure that I made copies of the pictures with Leanne and Skyler's real face in the picture. So later I could have Billy replace them on the board and Joe would not realize. Who really looks at the face of naked women anyways?

Molly and I had become closer. She did not know about Alison, but she saw that I was busy nearly every Friday night and most Saturday nights. I think the repetition of work, exercise, work, exercise was starting to get to her.

I asked Molly to go out to dinner with me one night. Somewhere fancy. A very nice Mexican restaurant neither of us had been to. I wore a nice shirt and clean jeans. She wore a very nice sundress and pearl earrings.

It felt very natural. Sitting together, talking, telling stories, and it was just the two of us. After dinner we walked around the downtown area and even got an ice cream cone. The ride home was just as light and fun.

The idea of her living with me complicated the situation. I did not want to put pressure on her and want her to think she was my girlfriend now. But I also did not want to ignore her. I walked her to the apartment and opened the door for her. She smiled and asked, "Will you come upstairs for a drink?"

I responded, 'I would like that.'

We both laughed, I got her a seltzer with vodka, and I drank a beer. We sat at the kitchen counter and discussed our night while sipping our drinks. Molly stated, "Our date went fine. I had lots of fun. Thank you for asking me out."

I was very surprised, happy, but surprised. So, it was a date. Molly went into her room to read and go to bed. Lala was on the couch. I sat down and she stated, "You have no idea what you are doing do you."

'Nope. Not a clue" was my response. What was I doing?

Rachel got more and more nasty pictures of Joe. I guessed once the dam broke, he no longer cared about how he looked. Keeping his reputation as a lady's man seemed to be his only real need. Rachel had convinced Joe to lie on his back and try to suck his own cock. He tried hard but could not reach. She demanded pictures of him blowing a load of semen on his own face in the same position. Idiot did it. Rachel then told him, "I'm sending you a care package."

Men's G-string underwear, nipple clamps, butt plugs, and other crazy shit was in the package.

He did them all, but Rachel had one last demand. He needed to get fucked in the ass by another guy.

2 months went by. Joe was defiant. But Rachel finally sent him the best picture yet. Rachel, her sister, and mom. All naked, in bed side by side. Tits, pussy, and smiles all on display (all fake of course). It hit the board quickly and Joe wanted more. Rachel told him that there were ass shots, pussy shots, and toys in the next set of pictures. But Joe had to do what she wanted.

Finally. A picture of Joe, on his knees, scrunched up face, getting analyzed by Billy.

Cassandra already knew the picture existed before it was sent to me. She told Billy to do it so the end result would work. Joe was done. Over. Finished.

Leanne and Skyler's full naked pictures, unedited face, and spread pussy were sent to Joe. He posted 20 pictures of his own mom and sister for his whole unit to jerk off to.

I then decided it was time. I used the pictures Joe had taken to show Molly. I posed as Joe and told Molly that I was gay and no longer wanted to be with her. Molly stated, "Oh well. I found a new guy. Enjoy your life."

Joe also caught on. How did his pictures from Rachel's account end up in Molly's account? I then sent them to Alison. She was upset, never knew he was into guys, and dropped him. Cassandra also sent pictures from Billy showing Alison's naked pictures plaster on the Rent a hoe board. That upset Alison more than anything. She was a Christian and schoolteacher. She did not appreciate her pictures being made public.

Alison also broke up with me since I had taken the pictures and distributed them in a "disgusting way." Me? She posed for them. She knew I was sending them to Joe. I was so confused.

I kept sending picture after picture of Joe's mom and sister to Billy. Billy took pictures of them on the Rent a hoe board. Joe had lost his women, and these were still very popular. I sent Joe daily new pictures, up close pussy, naked car shots (real ones of Skyler that were not edited), and pictures of Leanne changing in the changing room (also unedited and real) that I had not given to Billy. Dumbass Joe posted them too without even noticing it was his family.

Finally, the best day had come.

Molly was very shy, but she asked if "we could do a private shoot. Without Lala."

I did my best to keep cool but stated, 'sure. Any ideas.'

In the sexiest voice, while looking down her nose and biting her lip she stated, "I have few ideas."

We decided to do it on a Wednesday night. Lala would go to bed early. She had an early yoga class to attend so she would go to sleep early. I went to the studio to find the bed had been staged. Molly came out wearing a see-through nightie, no bra, and no panties. Her huge tits, nipples and smooth hairless pussy visible.

I was shocked. She had never ever posed like this. I believe she even explicitly stated she would never pose like this. Her lipstick matched the pink nightie. She pulled her hair up with her hands, arched her back, and pushed her tits up. I damn near orgasmed in my pants. She lifted her legs playfully, but always covered by the see through material.

After almost an hour of just bed shots she laid on her stomach. Her perky ass wiggling back and forth as she stared at the camera with some very horny eyes. She was licking her lips, playing with her hair, and biting a fingernail seductively. Where did she learn this stuff? Hustler?

She stated she had one more place staged. She stood up, grabbed my hand, and walked me downstairs to the gym. It was past midnight now. The place was closed and empty. She walked me into the locker room, and I found lights set up pointing at the lockers and the shower.

To my astonishment she pulled the nightie over her head, covered her tits and pussy and laid on the locker room bench. Lots of teasing shots but plenty of naked boobs, ass, pussy and nipples were seen. She was giggling, flashing, and spreading.

She finally went to the shower. She turned it all the way on hot. Multiple nozzles. The fog was thick, she removed her hands from her tits and arched her back. Her hair soaking in water, her naked huge tits, pussy, and legs. It was magical. It was the most amazing picture I had ever taken. They reminded me of Marilyn Monroe, Pamela Anderson in Playboy, or Jenny McCarthy in Playboy. But Molly was more beautiful, her tits were real and better, and she was so much sexier.

I set the camera down and realized Molly had set up the video cameras too. This whole thing was recorded on video. Brain explosion. I took off my clothes and walked over to Molly. I began to caress her naked body as my cock touched her thigh. She did not twitch or pull away. She smiled, looked at me in the eyes, and stated, "What took you so long. You've had a huge boner for 3 hours."

We began to kiss, and I lost all thoughts in my head. Only Molly was there and now. I never even saw Lala pick up my camera and start taking pictures of Molly and I showering naked, kissy naked, or my cock in her hands.

Molly knelt down, played with the tip of my cock, and ran it around the sides of her mouth. She was teasing me in ways I did not know she knew how. She then began sucking my cock. I was in heaven. But I was astonished. She always talked about waiting for marriage. But that thought was short lived. She sucked, sucked, and sucked. I did not last long. 5 minutes at the most until I filled her mouth with semen.

12