The Dupe Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, it dribbled from the corner of her mouth, and Lala captured it all. After I regained my senses, I saw Lala out of the corner of my eye. I didn't care but I was very surprised at Molly's actions. After getting some nice close ups of my semen on her mouth, in her mouth, and dribbling down her tits she showered and hugged me.

Molly stated, "My first blowjob. With you. And captured on both camera and video camera. You have my permission to keep these and jerk off to them anytime you like."

Who was this girl? Had something changed? She just stated, "jerk off'?

Molly wiggled her ass as she walked to a large white puffy robe, wrapped it around her body and left the locker room. Lala was laughing at me. I was stunned. She stated, "Molly planned this from the beginning. You were slow. You could have had her months ago."

I just shook my head at the thought. I was too focused on Joe.

I went back to the apartment to find Molly in my shower, removing her makeup, and getting ready for bed. 2 am had arrived very quickly. She pulled on some very loose and sexy women's tank top and shorts set. She climbed into my bed. I had picked up my clothes, carried them to my room, and while naked watched Molly lie in my bed.

Molly had a huge smile on her face while she patted the bed, "You lay here."

I did not get dressed or put on shorts. I jumped into my bed naked. Molly cuddled up to me, placed her hand on my still erect cock and balls, and laid down to go to sleep. I don't know what I was expecting. But this was way better.

12