The Duplex Ch. 03 - Making Plans

Story Info
Husband discovers his new role.
5.2k words
4.67
10.3k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Yes, I have been away. Doing things. Living Life. There are no direct same-sex scenes for the main character in this episode, just setting up moments for later. As such, I have put it in the "Fetish" category to avoid confusion for those who don't know what my stories are about.]

Chapter 3 - Making plans

I woke up to the sounds of sex. I looked over to see that Francis was riding Henry's morning wood with total focus and enthusiasm, burying that massive cock in his tight ass. Francis' hard cock was bouncing in front of him as he jumped up and down.

I was fully turned on, but I really had to pee (as one does when they wake up), so I leaned over and kissed Henry on the mouth before excusing myself to the bathroom. Before entering the bathroom, I could hear that Francis was not the only one getting his early morning delights. I went into the bathroom and had a piss. Afterwards, as I left the bathroom, I wondered which direction I should head in and decided to head towards the room my wife and Rose had shared with Leon.

The door was slightly ajar and the sounds of slurping was coming from the room. I pushed the door open further to find Rose and Eleanor on the bed with Leon, sucking his massive cock in tandem. Rose would be sucking on the head while Eleanor licked the shaft and then they would switch. They were both facing towards Leon and facing towards him, so they didn't see me in the doorway, but Leon did.

"You just going to stand there and watch, or do you want some of this?" Leon said, while looking at me. Eleanor and Rose looked over and Eleanor gestured to me to join them. I crawled onto the bed between my wife and her new lover and between the legs of the man that had spent the night fucking them until I was once again face-to-face with Leon's massive cock.

"Baby?" My wife asked me.

"Yes, honey." I replied.

"I want to watch you suck Leon's dick. You took it so deep last night, I was so proud of you. Neither Rose nor I can take his dick as deep in our mouths."

"Really?" I asked.

"That's true, Peter. Your wife tried to for a half hour, but she couldn't take my dick as far as you could. She got pretty frustrated, but I fucked her ass to calm her down." Leon said.

"You fucked her ass?" I couldn't believe that Eleanor had taken Leon's cock up her ass, as Leon's dick was huge and she was pretty inexperienced.

"He did, baby." Eleanor confirmed. "I am developing a new appreciation for anal, which you are going to have to fulfill when we get home."

"Done." I replied, and bent down to start sucking Leon's dick.

I was once again able, after several minutes, to take Leon's dick halfway down. I worked it hard and massaged his balls as I stroked him deeply. Rose and Eleanor watched me work, while lying beside Leon. I got glimpses of Leon and Eleanor kissing and Eleanor staring into my eyes as I sucked her lover's massive cock. All I saw was love and lust reflected back at me, so I was not worried in the slightest.

After several minutes of sucking Leon's cock, he pulled it out of my mouth and turned to my wife. "Before we go today, I gotta breed that pussy one last time, gorgeous."

"Ohhh, yes please, daddy." Eleanor moved so that she was lying flat and her pussy was exposed. Leon scooched over and managed to slip his large dick into my wife easily and she moaned in appreciation. He began to fuck her with long, slow strokes, and her eyes rolled back in her head as she enjoyed the feelings overwhelming her.

I got to watch this from the side this time and Rose came over and lay down behind me so we could watch it together. She reached down and stroked my cock as we watched. I could also feel her massaging her clit behind me.

"I think Leon really likes your wife, Peter." Rose whispered in my ear.

"I see that." I replied.

"You also seem to enjoy watching your wife get fucked by his big black cock, don't you?"

"I certainly do." His shaft was able to fully penetrate my wife now, contrary to what I had seen the night previously, and her pussy looked amazing stretched wide over his massive tool. I was almost jealous, wanting to try not only a cock larger than Henry's but also a black one, wondering if there was any difference.

"I think your wife and Leon will be regular lovers after this. He will want to come over and visit more often. Does that appeal to you?"

"Yes. As long as I get a chance for something at the same time."

"Did you know that Leon has two adult sons?"

"No."

"He does, and they are gorgeous. Last night, as he was fucking your wife to her umpteenth orgasm, he asked her if she would like to be bred by his sons, and she was more than enthusiastic. Would you like to watch that?"

"Bred?"

"Yes, Peter. Leon wants your wife to stop her birth control so that she can take his sons' loads up her pussy and deliver a half-black baby." Rose increased the speed of her strokes on my dick as she suggested this. "Would you like to watch your wife swell up with the baby of Leon's beautiful sons?"

"No." I groaned, as Rose stroked me harder and faster.

"Liar. I tell you what, if you don't want to see Eleanor full of black cum, then you won't cum. But if you do, cum for me right now." She stroked me hard and focused on the tip of my dick as she said that last bit and I couldn't help myself, I spurted my load onto the sheets beside my wife, who was in the midst of her own orgasm from Leon's fucking. Shortly after my own orgasm, Leon grunted and flooded Eleanor's pussy with his load.

"Peter, what are we going to do with you. It seems you can't get enough of my husband's dick and watching your wife get railed. You have quickly become my favorite submissive." Rose whispered in my ear as she continued to gently stroke my cock.

Leon pulled his tree trunk sized dick out of my wife's pussy and got up. He had developed a nice sheen of sweat. "Rose, come join me in the shower." He said. Rose took Leon's offered hand and led her out of the room.

"Goddamn, that man can fuck. And his dick is huge. Did you like watching me get fucked, baby?" Eleanor asked.

"Yes." I said. I crawled over to her and kissed her.

Afterwards, Eleanor reached down and scooped up some of the cum oozing from her pussy and brought it to her mouth. "He tastes really fucking good. Want some?" I nodded, hesitantly. "Why don't you eat it from my pussy, then?" She suggested.

I grabbed her legs and moved her into position and went down on her swollen, gaping pussy. I tasted Leon's cum mixed in with hers and she was right, it was delicious. I cleaned out her pussy and managed to bring her to another orgasm with my tongue. I moved up her and lay on top as we kissed and basked in our mutual afterglows.

"That was super hot what Rose was saying to you." Eleanor said.

"You heard all that? I thought you were too busy cumming."

"Oh, I definitely was cumming, but hearing you get off on me being fucked by Leon's sons certainly ramped up my orgasm."

"Is it true?" I asked.

"Is what true?"

"Did you say you wanted to have Leon's sons' children? That you wanted to get fucked by them until they made you pregnant?"

"Honey, I would have said anything while that man's dick was fucking me. But I will admit that the idea certainly turned me on." She reached down and grasped my newly recovered erect cock. "And I'm not the only one. Did you want to watch me get gangbanged by a couple of young black men and have them cum in my pussy?"

I groaned in pleasure as she stroked me. "Yes." I replied. I couldn't lie to my lovely wife.

"Then put your cock in me and fuck me while you think about it." And so I did.

We left the guest room some ten minutes later, both sweatier and slightly more exhausted than before and went to the closest bathroom. After a quick rinse, we put on some underwear, panties for her and boxers for me, and went downstairs.

The table was occupied by all parties that had been present the night before and we took up our previous positions. No one was fully dressed, with Rose wearing nothing but an apron as she worked in the kitchen. Leon and Henry were both fully naked, while Francis had some underwear on.

"Did you two get re-acquainted this morning?" Henry asked Eleanor and I.

"Yes. My husband is still a great fuck." Eleanor replied, blowing me a kiss which I returned.

"Good. We don't want any of the experiences we are showing you to harm your relationship. We are all deep lovers here, right Leon?"

"Absolutely. Francis and I love each other completely, and we also love Henry and Rose." Leon informed us.

"How long have you four known each other?" I asked.

"Henry and I have known each other for ten years." Leon replied.

"That's a long time. How did you meet?"

"We met at a sex club when I was in college." Henry replied.

"Ooooh, this sounds interesting. Do elaborate." Eleanor requested.

"I was in my early twenties at the time, in college, and was dating a hot little blonde older southern belle from Atlanta who was a total freak in the sack. Her name was Sarah and she was into all kinds of kinky stuff and was a total size queen. She loved my dick, obviously, but she was always wanting more. Whenever we fucked, she would be pulling out dildos and putting them in her other holes and even in her pussy. Suffice it to say, she was insatiable.

"Anyways, we were looking to spice things up in our sexual life, so we looked into swinging or sex clubs to go to to find other dicks for her to experience. I had never been the jealous type, so I was fine with her fucking other guys, but she only wanted to do it with me present. We found a sex club near the campus that we thought would be perfect. Keep in mind that we were at a college in Ol' Miss, so we were in the south.

"We went to the club and it was full of black people. We were two of maybe five white people in the whole club. Neither of us minded, and Sarah was even more turned on by the taboo of it. Coming where she came from, her family would not have approved. Still, she was super nervous. So, I left her at a table while I went to see if I could drum up some interest. I chatted with a few couples and asked if they would be interested, but a lot of them thought I was a cop or the females were not interested in their boyfriends fucking a white girl. I guess social mores go both ways."

"No doubt." Leon interrupted. "Let me tell this next part."

"Makes sense. Go ahead." Francis got up from the table and headed to the kitchen, assumedly to assist Rose.

"Here I am in my mid-thirties at this all-black sex club down in Mississippi, looking for some strange pussy and ass, when who walks in but a fine-ass white couple. I don't remember there being any other white folks in the club, but maybe Henry remembers it differently. I had been going to this club for the past few days while doing some business, and had never missed a day of good fucking. Being in the south, I was not going to run the risk of going to a white sex club and getting my ass whooped or lynched. So, I kept going to the same club. I had two nights left and was honestly somewhat disappointed with the choices.

"The south is both racist and homophobic, even in the black community, and being a bisexual black man, my choices were limited to guys who were ok with their wives fucking other men, and men who had secret cuckold fetishes and wanted to be one-upped by a big dick. I love a good hotwife, but sometimes I get bored with playing the bull and just want a woman to reciprocate what I am giving her instead of focusing on her husband while I fuck her.

"Needless to say, I was somewhat desperate for a change of pace. Seeing a white couple was both a delight and a possible downer. Most white couples going to all black sex clubs are going there for the full interracial cuckold experience, so I was hesitant. But I also saw the look of surprise on both of their faces, so I was intrigued. I watched as Henry left Sarah at their table and went off and started speaking with other couples. Since he wasn't just talking to guys, I knew that he was looking for some pussy as well. This intrigued me further and so I decided to approach the pretty blonde.

"She was very friendly and we struck up a great conversation. She told me that she was there to have fun and that her boyfriend was keen on the idea. She was sexy and flirty and was soon stroking my leg and getting closer and closer to my dick. Then Henry returned and saw what Sarah was doing and just sat down. No reaction whatsoever."

"Well, we were there to fuck new guys. Why would I be surprised." Henry stated, matter of factly. We all chuckled.

"True. Soon Sarah had her hand fully on my crotch and Henry's and there was no mistaking what she wanted. Because they told me that it was their first time swinging, and I was as attracted to Henry as I was Sarah, I asked if he was interested in me as well."

"And what did he say?" Eleanor asked.

"I replied that I was intrigued, but not necessarily interested yet." Henry responded.

"Mysterious, I like it."

"Moving on." Leon continued. "We left the club and I suggested they come back to my hotel room downtown. Sarah was enthusiastic, and Henry was his usual stone-faced amenable. So, Henry drove us to the hotel while Sarah and I got acquainted in the back. Based on what Henry just said, she was clearly only interested in my dick, regardless of its color, so she pulled that out as soon as we left the parking lot. As you know, if my dick was hard all the time, I would have to have a lot more blood, so she spent some time getting me there and then was explaining how big I was to Henry. He just smiled and chuckled in the front."

"Well, you hadn't seen my dick yet. You probably thought I was some shrimp-dick white boy." Henry retorted.

"Touche. So she goes down on me for the 15 minutes it takes us to get to the hotel. Her blowjob skills were pretty damn good, but she couldn't take all of me, despite her training. I am getting pretty riled up by the end of the drive and so when we pull into the parking lot, I pull up my pants, grab Sarah and carry her to my room, with Henry behind me.

"The rest of the night is a bit of a blur, but I remember a lot of fucking Sarah until she passed out from the both of our efforts. I offered Henry a smoke of some weed I had bought and so we got dressed again and went outside. We got to chatting and Henry complimented my dick so I asked him if he was into guys and he said 'some guys'. Having had my fill of Sarah, I offered to share myself with Henry, and he agreed.

"We went back to the hotel and an hour or so later, Sarah woke up to me fucking Henry in the ass. She was not pleased."

"Seriously?" Asked a shocked Eleanor.

"Seriously." Replied Henry. "Like I said, she was a Southern Belle. She had no concept of gay sex, and was totally turned off by it. That night was the end of our relationship, and she tried to spread it around that I was gay, but I had enough of a reputation that I was protected and she seemd crazy."

"And Henry and I kept in touch ever since." Continued Leon. "When he moved up here with his new wife after college, we met up again. By that time, Francis and I were longtime lovers and when it became legal, we got married. I managed to introduce Henry and Eleanor to the local lifestyle community, being a man somewhat in demand there and still into the ladies from time to time, and the rest is basically history."

Rose and Franics had come out of the kitchen and were serving up a simple breakfast for us as Henry and Leon finished their story. We all dug in quickly as we were all exhausted from the night's efforts. I really filled up and was totally stuffed afterwards.

After breakfast, Leon and Francis got dressed, and said their goodbyes saying they had to get home to the kids.

"My boys have probably spent the weekend fucking up our house with some depraved sex orgy." Leon stated as he left. I saw Eleanor raise her eyebrows in what expression, I could not imagine.

As we turned back into Henry and Rose's place, Eleanor and I looked at each other and were both somewhat disappointed that the weekend was coming to an end. We had work obligations we had to satisfy before the work week started again and we both knew it.

Returning inside, Henry spoke up first. "Eleanor, why don't you come upstairs with me and Rose will entertain your husband. We'd both like to give you two a proper goodbye for the weekend, but also leave you wanting more."

"That sounds delightful." Eleanor replied. She turned to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered, "have fun with my new girlfriend, sweety."

Eleanor and Henry went upstairs, hand in hand, and I caught a few glimpses of Henry's cock swinging as they climbed the steps.

Rose was beside me now and she took my hand and led me to the couch. "Have a seat, Peter." I did as she asked. She sat down in my lap, straddling me. She took off her apron and began to rub her naked pussy on my boxer shorts. "I really like your wife, Peter."

"Thank you, I do too." I replied, smiling. Rose moved her face down and kissed me.

She pulled away after a few seconds. "Henry discussed you and your wife moving in with us?"

"Yes."

"And what do you think? I know your wife wants to. Would you like to get an all access pass to my pussy and my husband's dick?"

"Yes."

"You know that means your wife will be my sexy little sex slave as well, right?"

"I guess."

"Oh no, she will be. I will make sure she experiences lots and lots of new experiences. But then, Henry will do the same for you. Are you sure you want that?" My hard cock was tenting my boxers and she was rubbing her pussy against it, eliciting a moan from me.

"Yes, I want that."

"Tell me you want you and your wife to be our sex slaves." She reached down and pulled my dick out of my boxers and was rubbing her naked pussy lips against my cock. "Say it." She commanded.

"I want Eleanor and I to be your sex slaves. To fuck and be fucked by the both of you whenever you want."

Eleanor slipped my cock inside her pussy. "Good boy." She sank down to fully engulf my cock. She was still delightfully tight. Her hands went around the back of my neck and pulled me into a deep kiss. She fucked me furiously, riding up and down until she had a sheen of sweat on her body. I had already come once that morning, so I was good for a while, but she was gripping my dick with serious intensity as she rode me. She finally pulled away from my mouth and shouted out a loud orgasm before collapsing on top of me. Her mouth next to my ear, she whispered "fuck me, Peter. Fuck me with that nice dick."

I rolled her onto the couch in the missionary position and started fucking her, slowly at first, while also massaging her clit with my hands. I was determined to show that, despite having been made a man's fucktoy this weekend, I could still give as much as I got. Soon I had my own sheen of sweat and I had brought Rose to another couple of orgasms. I was somewhat tired, so I fell on top of Rose and commenced to kissing her again. We broke off after a few moments and she said "Cum inside me, Peter. Fill my pussy."

Not one to deny a beautiful woman, I went back to fucking Rose, assuming that she was protected against my virile sperm. I managed to work myself into another lather and watched as the beautiful woman under me approached her own orgasm. As I approached orgasm, I thought about all of the sexy, fucked up things that we would be doing together in this house and with this couple. My cock swelled and struck that perfect spot inside Rose's pussy over and over again, and I groaned as I reached my climax. She reached hers as I launched my first spurt into her and we came together, groaning and humping our hips together. We pressed ourselves together as we both shuddered and groaned into our opposite's neck.

12