The Duplex Ch. 03 - Making Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We collapsed onto the couch and rested for what felt like several minutes before I pushed myself up and looked into Rose's eyes. She was smirking at me. "Great effort, sexy." She said.

"Thanks?" I replied. I pulled my semi-flaccid dick out of her pussy and sat down upright on the couch beside her.

I continued watching Roseas she reached down and played with her pussy lips, seeking out my load. She pulled her fingers away and tasted them. "You really buried that load deep, didn't you? Looking to knock me up?"

"You said cum inside you. I live to serve." I replied.

"So I noticed." She looked at me with a curious expression on her face for a moment. "Did you know that Henry is sterile?" She asked.

I was taken aback. "Ummm, no. Should I have?"

"We tried having kids for the last few years until we both got tested. We discovered that he may have a big dick, but he doesn't have any working sperm."

"That sucks. It must have been disappointing."

"It was. But luckily, I got a clean bill of health. I am completely fertile." She kept looking at me with a serious expression.

"That's great. So what is your plan, then? Sperm donors? IVF?" I asked, remaining completely oblivious to the hints that she was dropping.

"Sperm donation, yes. And I thank you for your first deposit."

At the time, I was totally shocked. "What?!? I thought you were on birth control or something. I didn't think that 'cum inside me' meant, get me pregnant." I was becoming visibly upset.

Rose got up from the couch and grabbed my arm. "Peter, it is fine, trust me. I already talked to your wife about this and she is fine with it. Well, to be specific, I told her it was happening and asked if she thought it was hot and she did, but I try not to focus on specifics."

"Told her what was happening?"

"That you were going to knock me up for Henry and I."

"Don't I get a say in this?"

"Do you want one?" She pulled herself on top of me and was now sitting in my lap, playing with my chest hairs. "Look, I thought you wanted to be our sex slaves. That means that we own you two, heart, soul, pussy, cock, and sperm. If you want a different arrangement, let me know."

I thought about it for several seconds before I realized that I was complaining about something that was ultimately silly. "I am sorry I got upset. I just didn't expect all of this when we went out to dinner on Friday. It is all moving so fast."

"Oh, baby. I know. But once you and Eleanore leave today, you will have a full week to figure things out together. We want you both to move in on Friday next week, ok?"

"We have a lot of stuff to move." I replied.

"No need to do it all in one fell swoop. But Henry and I are willing to pay for a moving company to take care of things for you, if you need it."

"How do you have so much money to just give us a house?" I asked.

"Henry is independently wealthy, something from his family making loads of money in investments some time ago. He doesn't like to talk about it, but he hasn't needed to worry about money for more than a decade. He just builds for the mental satisfaction, as well as the attendant perks of finding hot young housewives to fuck every once in a while."

"Seriously?"

"Oh yes, you should let him tell you some stories some time. Last year he found this super hot Korean housewife that was obsessed with him. We took her to one of our friends' places for a party and she had a blowbang. I think she is now living with our friend Gordon and getting fucked on the regular by a train of guys. Gordon loves to get shy women involved in the more group oriented sexual events."

"Jesus. Your lives sound like a sexy fairy tale."

"In a way it is. We live life fully and are very open about our desires. We hope you two will share those experiences with us. We feel an intimate connection with you both, and I want you to understand that it isn't just the same sex portion. I quite like you, Peter, and I am sure your wife likes Henry as well. I hope you feel the same."

"I can't deny it." I replied. The feelings I was dealing with were intense and confusing for me, but if Eleanor was open to them, then I should be too. Hell, I had been the one to start her on the track towards being interested in swinging, so I shouldn't be surprised when I got what I had been looking for. Nor should I be disappointed that she was enjoying it as well.

"Well, I am going to go pee. Why don't you go upstairs and see how your wife is doing?" I nodded in the affirmative. Rose got off my lap and went to the main floor bathroom. I pulled my boxers back on and headed upstairs.

I entered Henry and Rose's room to find my wife and Henry cuddling. She was draped across his chest and he was propped up against the headboard. I could see a fresh load oozing out of Eleanor's pussy onto the sheets. Now that I looked at it in more detail, I could see that it was a bit clearer than my own cum and I wondered if that was evidence of Henry's sterility.

"Peter! Did you fuck my wife well?" Henry asked with a smile on his face.

I smiled. "You'll have to ask her. A gentleman never brags about his own prowess."

"I guess it's a good thing I'm no gentleman then. I fucked your wife senseless and dumped a load into her wonderful little pussy. Isn't that right, my dear?"

"Mmmhmmm." Eleanor moaned, caressing Henry's chest. "You certainly did. I didn't know where I was for several seconds there."

"Did you dump a load in my wife, Peter?" Henry asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"You did?" Eleanor asked. "You know she isn't on birth control, right?"

"I didn't until she told me, no. She demanded that I cum inside her, so I assumed she was taking something. Also, I assumed that she had fucked Leon all last night."

"No, she only let Leon in her ass. I gave him all the pussy last night. She told me yesterday she might get you to cum in her, but I didn't think she would want it so soon."

"Well, now she might be pregnant." I replied.

"Don't sweat it, Peter." Henry assured me. "Rose has wanted kids since we got together. I am unable to give them to her, and now she wants yours. We don't want anything from you that you don't want to give. And besides, Eleanor was telling me how she is going to get Leon's boys to get her pregnant. Right?"

"Maybe." Eleanor responded coyly, looking at me. Once again, the thought of Rose getting impregnated by another man and everyone knowing it turned me on and my cock twitched.

"Rose was right, you are a kinky fuck, Peter. Look at you getting hard thinking about your wife cuckolding you with some young black studs. Did you want to get down here and have another ride before you go?" He asked, waving his dick back and forth.

I couldn't deny my desire, so I joined my wife and Henry on the bed for one last fucking before we left. Henry gave it to me hard and rough while Eleanor watched and masturbated herself. Eventually, Henry fucked Eleanor using my body as a sort of condom and we released our loads simultaneously inside of her and me. Then Eleanor and I had a shower together and put our clothes from Friday night back on.

We gave Henry and Rose a kiss each and said our goodbyes downstairs and confirmed our plans to set up some movers for Friday to move into the neighbouring house. We left and got in our car and drove home. At home, we made love once more before ordering in dinner and just enjoying each others' company. Nothing much was said between us about things, I think we were both processing. We went to bed that night fully content and happy in our new roles as the property of a couple of sexual gods.

12