All Comments on 'The DVD Player Ch. 01'

by TheTitLover

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Very nice idea, and the execution wasn't half-bad, but... "fun-bags"? "milker"? seriously? Not even in the worst pornos I've ever seen they talk like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Right on...

You should do more stories in this vein, very nicely done!

bustyalixbustyalixover 12 years ago
Good story

This was a very good read. I really like how you change up the vocabulary...I do the same thing. Words like "fuck" and "cock" and "tits" are so overused.

You might consider experimenting with dialogue a little more; it will help you familiarize yourself with your characters. Also, since people will be reading this from a screen of some sort you might also consider breaking your sections into smaller "mini-sections," or separating your paragraphs a bit more. Don't be afraid to let certain statements stand alone; it's very pleasing to the eye and makes the reader feel just a little more welcome.

Once again, great story! You have a colorful vocabulary, a ready mind, and all the intelligence necessary to entice your readers with whatever ideas you can come up with.

Happy writing!

~bustyalix~

reader018reader018over 11 years ago
More!!!!

Please write more to this story,it's an excellent start!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous