The Dwarf and the Hotel Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I limped my way out of the bathroom, making a mental note to mop before the next shift got there as I was left small yellow puddles in my wake. I got to the computer and pulled up the pool camera, the one that captured it all. Despite needing it deleted, my curiosity got the best of me and I watched the entire thing back.

The camera was perfectly trained on me as they fucked me senseless. I watched as I lost consciousness and Ellis continued to piss down my throat until my stomach was distended. He finally pulled out and emptied the rest of his piss onto my face and chest before jerking off and shooting ropes onto my body. Meanwhile Danny continued to pound my ass before finally emptying his balls directly inside of me. When he was done he pulled out, facing directly towards the camera and smacking my dick with his own once again, as if he knew I would watch the video back. He then pulled Ellis over and held my balls while Ellis made his hands into a fist and pounded them again and again. Finally Ellis reached down, grabbing my balls and cinching his hand shut, crushing them and lifting my up by my own ballsack before dropping my back onto the table with a thud. They both laughed before heading into the bathroom, and a few minutes later I woke up.

After watching this back, I was incredibly hard. The wet shorts and tighty-whities did absolutely nothing to conceal the outline of my dick inside. I realized that I had never actually gotten to cum this entire time. Before deleting the video, I pressed download, saving myself a copy. The file popped up with a default name, pretty much just the date and name of the camera, but at the end of the file name I saw "(1)". I checked the download folder and sure enough, another copy had been saved, and likely copied onto Danny or Ellis's phone.

I rewinded the video, jerking off while thinking about those two having a video of themselves fucking me senseless, choking me out and abusing my body. I came harder than I ever had before, all over the back office's carpet. I cleaned it up as best as I could before saving the video to my phone and deleting it from both the computer and the camera software.

I got up and licked my lips, I had a bathroom to clean before the next shift arrived.

12