The Dwarf-Maid's Teacher

Story Info
Aatos teaches Cethaz the Elvish language, with sexy results.
7.3k words
4
3.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SGLevy
SGLevy
4 Followers

I.

Aatos had prepared a small chalkboard. The woman in his life had been curious about learning Elvish, so he had decided to start with his language's runic alphabet. He had his glasses on, as he usually did while he studied. His face was a bit boyish, and his hair was reddish and a little spiky.

He looked around his apartment. It was quite spacious, as he had a room in one of the few buildings in the city of Zalfahan that was proportioned for elves like him. He had trouble getting around in the dwarven-sized rooms, and was grateful that his workplace had high ceilings and doors. He was also glad that the city guard had agreed to let Cethaz live in his apartment with him, although he suspected this was mostly because she was one of the largest dwarves around. The city guard's barracks were so cramped that she had trouble fitting into the beds there, even though she only came up to his shoulder.

And then Cethaz bounded out of the closet. "Good mooooorning, Mr. Leiponen!" She was wearing a rather tight-fitting red dress which hugged her strong but shapely body and showed a lot of her legs. She sat down on the bed with a quill and a sheet of paper. Aatos looked at her face; she had a gigantic grin. She was so lovely; her short, blue-black bobbed hair and tanned skin provided a beautiful contrast to her pure-white smile. Her muscular body didn't look quite right for the naive schoolgirl character that she was playing, but she was still gorgeous.

Aatos sighed to himself. Cethaz had clearly been reading some of those dirty brass-piece novels. Was this the reason that she had expressed interest in learning Elvish? He decided to try to play things straight even though it looked like Cethaz wasn't being too serious.

Aatos drew a character on the board that looked like the letter H on its side. "This is ruz, the first rune in the Elvish alphabet. It is named after the reindeer, a noble beast which wanders the snowy forests of Suoveli. It makes the 'r' sound."

Cethaz put her hand up in the air and theatrically dropped her quill. "Oh no! I've dropped my quill! Whatever will I do?" She got in front of Aatos and bent over to pick up the quill, shaking her bottom in front of him.

"Cethaz, you're hamming it up even more than usual."

"Oh, you're no fun." She pouted and returned to the bed.

This is going to be a long lesson, Aatos thought to himself.

He returned to the chalkboard. "The second rune of the Elvish alphabet is uvas. It is named after the moon. It makes the 'u' sound." He drew a rune that was a vertical stem with a horizontal line sticking out to the right.

Aatos looked on with approval; Cethaz seemed to be taking the lesson seriously at this point, copying the letter onto her paper with a serious expression on her face.

Aatos smiled. Maybe she wasn't just joking around after all.

He continued with his lesson. He wrote a third rune onto the chalkboard. It looked like an X with a horizontal line through the middle. "This is mauno, the third letter of the Elvish alphabet. It is named after the word-"

"These letters are boring!"

Aatos turned to Cethaz. "And just how are they boring?"

"They're nothing but straight lines! When do we get to some curved letters?"

"There, uh, aren't any. Elvish runes were designed so that you could carve them onto stone or tree bark; it's much harder to carve a curved line into those materials."

"Ugh, this is so lame. Dwarvish letters are so much better; every single one of them has awesome curves or squiggles in it."

Cethaz's face took a seductive turn. "Oh, it's so hot in here." She pulled down her dress to expose her cleavage. "How do you like these curves, Mr. Leiponen?"

Aatos sighed. So it was coming to this after all. Still, Cethaz did look quite good in that dress. He looked at her breasts and felt himself begin to grow erect.

He sat down beside her. "Okay, Cethie, I'll go along with this, but I've got to make one request- drop the teacher-student act. It's creeping me out. Also, I suspect that school outfit of yours isn't the most accurate, and you don't make the most convincing schoolgirl with all your muscles."

"Sure thing, honey." Cethaz moved her lips to his and they began to kiss. Their hands moved all over each other; Aatos put his hands on Cethaz' ample breasts and began massaging her. Her nipples began to harden as he worked her over; Cethaz purred in satisfaction as she felt his fingers on her chest. "Oh yeah, sweetie, that feels great." She motioned to him to lie back on the bed; he moved back, continuing to caress her bulging bosom as she moved along with him.

She moved her hand onto his crotch and started rubbing it through his pants; he was already semi-erect. Then she took her hand and moved it right under his pants, circling his penis in her hand and stroking it. Aatos took his hands off of her breasts as his breathing heightened. "Oh, Ceth..."

Cethaz got a naughty grin on her face, and started to pull his pants off. Her eyes widened as Aatos' penis sprung up after moving his trousers off; there was always something magical to her about seeing it, no matter how many times they made love.

"I see that you're fully motivated, Willow." Cethaz threw herself back on top of Aatos and began to kiss him on the mouth. He stuck his tongue into her mouth and pressed it against hers as they held each other tight. Cethaz wondered to herself, has he realized that I'm not wearing any panties under this dress? She got her answer as he moved his hand below the hem of her dress and grabbed her bottom. Aatos gave her a shocked look as he felt her bare skin underneath.

"Oh, Cethie, you naughty little thing." He started to remove her dress before she stopped him.

"Aatos, I want to keep my dress on as we make love. You can still reach my secret place from under my dress, right?" she said sultrily.

"Okay, my love. Just get on top of me."

Cethaz positioned herself over Aatos' crotch and gave him a bit of a lap dance, brushing against his erection with her thighs and bottom as she moved her hips around. Aatos liked it when she took the lead when they made love; there was just something incredibly hot about seeing her being so powerful and dominant.

"Do you like it, honey?"

"Cethie, please stop teasing me like that..."

"Oh, okay. I guess that I've toyed with you long enough."

Cethaz pulled up the hem of her dress and lowered herself onto him. She hissed with delight as the tip of his penis entered her. Then she took it in her hand and moved it deeper inside her. Oh, it felt so good; she started moving up and down on top of him. She gasped as his maleness rubbed against her clitoris as it pumped in and out of her.

Aatos clenched his teeth as an electric tingle rushed through her. Cethaz hadn't tried this particular position with him very often, but he felt she had mastered it rather quickly. Her hands reached out and grasped hers as she began to pick up speed. She tried to move even faster on top of him, to take him in even deeper.

"Oh Willow, honey, you're so great!" Sweat beads started to form on Cethaz' cleavage as she bounced up and down. The sight of the tight red dress on her body only heightened Aatos' passion. The fire in his loins grew even hotter while he looked at her loving face, as he felt her pulsing around his hard column.

And then he felt hot liquid shoot out of his penis and deep inside Cethaz, and she screamed with passion as she reached her climax. Her face was flushed, and she looked into Aatos' eyes and said,

"I love you."

Cethaz was still trembling from the aftereffects of her peak, but managed to lower herself off of Aatos. She kissed him on the neck.

"Ahh, Cethie... you always know how to spice things up. I don't think you've ever looked hotter than you do in that dress."

The two of them basked in the afterglow, enjoying each others' presence for a while. Then Aatos asked,

"I love being intimate with you because you're so strong and beautiful... but what exactly do you see in me?"

"Oh, I think you're very strong in your own way- I may be a tough soldier, but I just feel really safe around you."

"Wait, really? But you're so much stronger than me."

"I know it sounds strange but it's true. I think it's because you're so much bigger than me- I think I respond well to you because I've always been the biggest dwarf and I like being the smaller one for a change." She smiled at him. "Even though I do like taking charge in the bedroom."

"Oh, you sure do." Aatos paused for a while.

"Do you really want to learn Elvish, or did you just want to do that dumb student-teacher scenario?"

"Oh, I do want to learn it, and I'm willing to put in the time. But you know I never pass up an opportunity to seduce you, sweetie." She giggled.

"How about we get back to our lesson? We've still got twenty-one runes to go."

"Oh, I guess we can get back to that. Even if they are all made up of boring straight lines."

II.

"I got some fruit at the market, honey!"

Cethaz came into the apartment holding a fruit basket. She was very excited for her next Elvish lesson; she set the basket on the table and sat on the bed.

"That's great, Cethie. Are you ready to learn about colors?"

"I'm ready as ever."

Aatos was very pleased with Cethaz' progress in her first few lessons. After the first one, she had clearly been serious about learning the language. He had prepared a chart for Cethaz featuring a bunch of colored circles with their Elvish names written underneath.

"Why do you have two shades of the same color on that chart?"

Aatos smiled. He was prepared for Cethaz asking about this; it had tripped him up a bit when he was learning other languages as a child.

"The words for colors in Elvish are categorized a bit differently than they are in Dwarvish. This color-" he pointed to one circle- "is called vainen, which corresponds to the Dwarvish word 'blue'. But this color-" he pointed to the circle next to it- "is called gureinen, and there isn't really a Dwarvish word for it."

"Yeah, they just call it blue here. I think I'll call that color... 'green'." Cethaz got a self-satisfied look on her face. "Why do these languages have different words for colors? Do dwarves see different colors than elves do?"

"That used to be the conventional wisdom among scholars, but then they started studying the elven community that lives in Ardaroun. Some of them didn't know Elvish very well, and they didn't think of green as a separate color, either. It seems to be based on the languages themselves."

"That's really interesting, Aatos. I never thought about that before. So green is just the kind of blue that's a bit closer to yellow, like my eyes?"

"Yes, I guess you could say that."

Cethaz thought for a second, and a smile broke out on her lips. "So which color would you call the bird on the sign for that bathhouse we like visiting?"

"Well, it's kind of in between the Elvish words for green and blue. But I'd call it green if I had to choose. And you're getting a little close to that seductive student persona than I'd like. Knock it off."

"Oh, all right." Cethaz sighed. "So couldn't there be even more words for colors? Such as a color between red and yellow?"

"Well, we don't have a word for that in Elvish, either."

"So why don't we make up a word for it? Such as..." Cethaz' eyes scanned the room before she noticed something with the right color in the fruit basket.

"...such as 'orange'?"

"Oh, that'll never catch on."

"Now, what's something that's between red and blue..." Cethaz glanced at Aatos' crotch. "I can think of something I like very much that's that color- I'll call it 'Willow's penis head.'"

Aatos frowned. "Cethie, I thought you were dropping the seductress act. Let's just finish this lesson, and then we can go to the Blue Hoopoe."

"Oh, okay."

Cethaz and Aatos scurried down the narrow alley holding each others' hands, with giddy expressions on their faces. There were quite a few bathhouses in Zalfahan, but the only one that offered what they were looking for was the Blue Hoopoe. (Aatos thought of it by that name despite the differences in color terms between Elvish and Dwarvish.)

They stopped before a building with a sign on the front with a blue-green bird on it. "Here we are, Cethie." Aatos said. Cethaz looked at him with a thrill that was obvious on her face. "Come on, let's go in."

The Blue Hoopoe offered private rooms for bathing, and Cethaz had insisted on going there with Aatos as soon as she heard about it. It wasn't exactly the most reputable of establishments; it was frequented by ladies of the night and their clients, as well as those who preferred the company of their own sex, but it was quite clean and accommodating.

"Which kind of room do you want to get tonight, honey?"

"I think I'll go with a traditional dwarven bath. I'm in the mood for something a little closer to the baths I had back home in Suoveli."

Cethaz and Aatos took their towels and walked into their room. There were some patterned tiles on the wall, but the room was featureless otherwise. There were some benches next to the walls, and a pool of water that was sunken into the floor at the side of the room. "Are you ready, sweetie?" Cethaz looked up at her lover with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Of course I am, Cethie."

They pressed their foreheads together and kissed each other on the mouth. Aatos put his hand down Cethaz' pants, she squealed "Oh Willow, you're being awfully forward tonight." He moved his hand through her pubic hair while she began to put her hand under his pants. She felt around for his penis and took it in her hand, moving it back and forth as he grew hard in her grasp.

Aatos asked, "Shouldn't we start taking our clothes off, Cethie?"

"Why don't we take each others' clothes off? It's so much more fun that way."

"Okay, I'll start."

Aatos removed Clothes' shirt and undid her brassiere, revealing her pendulous breasts. He got down on his knees and began kissing them, taking time to circle each nub with his tongue while he twirled his finger around to other one. After that, he moved his hands onto Cethaz' hips; he grabbed the sides of her breeches and pulled them down so she was completely nude.

Aatos moved his hands all over her voluptuous body, caressing her round but firm buttocks and her hard stomach.

"Oh Cethie, you're stunning as always... I love touching you all over."

"I want to see you naked now, honey."

Aatos got back up and Cethaz got down on her knees. She raised her hands to the sides of his pants and removed them with a single motion of her hands, and Aatos removed his own shirt so they were both fully naked.

"What do you want to do now, Aatos?"

"Let's just relax a bit." Aatos went over to the door and turned a dial to the side. The air gradually started to get hotter and more moist as Cethaz and Aatos sat on a bench together. They cuddled each other as the room started to fill with steam.

After a few minutes, Cethaz decided that she'd had enough waiting, moved behind Aatos, and pressed her massive breasts against his sweaty back. He sighed with contentment; she knew how much he loved this. Her breasts moved up and down on his back, tantalizing him with their soft texture. Cethaz moved up and whispered in his ear. "Do you like it, Willow? Doesn't having my gigantic boobs on your back feel heavenly?"

"Oh, you know it does, Peachie." Aatos moved his head back and started to kiss Cethaz on her mouth; she moved around to his front and they started to lick each others' mouths. Aatos held her tight across her back as they shifted and squirmed on each other. He moved his hands down to her tan buttocks and squeezed them; Cethaz removed her mouth from his and moaned with happiness. Then Aatos said to her,

"Let me massage you now."

"Okay, Willow."

He gently laid her down on the bench and sat on the side, moving one hand onto her breasts and the other onto her leg. He began playing her like a lute, touching her all over with each hand. Cethaz started whimpering with excitement. By now, the room was filled with so much steam that it was almost all that she could see, and Aatos was barely visible to her at all. But she didn't mind; the fact that she couldn't see too far in front of her made the sensations from Aatos' hands rubbing her sweaty body feel even stronger. It was as though she had entered another plane of existence where all that existed was warmth, moistness and lust.

Aatos' right hand had been caressing her legs and hips, dancing around her crotch but not touching her moistening pleasure center directly. He had been focusing on her breasts with his left hand; Cethaz' nipples were hard as diamonds. Cethaz begged, "Please, honey... touch me right there..." With that, Aatos moved his right hand through her thick, dark pubic hair, right onto her clitoris. She cried out as he circled her jewel with one finger while moving another back and forth along her labia. Passion welled deep inside her as he started slipping two fingers into her entrance. "Oh that's it, sweetie...ahhh!" He moved his mouth onto her nipple as she started to tear up. She could feel his fingers entering and leaving her, bringing her closer and closer to her peak. "Harder, harder, please..."

And then he moved away from her; she was confused for a moment, wondering what she had done wrong, before she felt what could only have been his mouth on her. He licked all around her genitalia, sticking his tongue deep inside her. His hands gripped her thighs as she groaned with ecstasy. Cethaz shuddered; she could feel him moving through all her folds and crevices. "Ahhhh... ahhhh... keep doing that, honey..."

And then he started moving his tongue right onto her clitoris, and her heart started beating even faster. She felt like she was going to climax soon, and she couldn't stop herself from crying out. As he continued to stimulate her with his tongue, she started moving her hips back and forth as her climax grew nearer. At last, her orgasm overtook her, and she wailed at the top of her lungs as her loins were engulfed with sacred fire.

Cethaz just lay on the bench, twitching with exhaustion and pleasure as Aatos moved over to the door of the bath. She heard a clicking sound, and the steam began to dissipate. Then she saw her partner's loving face in front of her.

"Let's go get all that sweat washed off, shall we?"

Aatos carried her to the pool at the side of the room and sat her down in it. He took a packet of imeo powder and opened it, putting it on Cethaz' short, dark hair. Then he wet his hands and started to massage her head, creating a greenish-yellow foam on her scalp.

"Oh Cethie, your hair's so beautiful."

"Thanks, Willow. I've always wanted to grow it long, but I have to wear a helmet over it so I can't."

"Oh, I'm sure it would be beautiful at any length."

"Speaking of length, I haven't made you feel good yet..." Cethaz loved how Aatos was so attentive to her needs in the bedroom, but it didn't seem right that she hadn't brought him to orgasm yet.

"Oh, I'm patient, I can wait for that. Could you wash my hair, Cethie?"

"Sure thing."

Cethaz opened another packet of imeo powder and rubbed it into Aatos' wet, reddish-brown hair. "Does the lather from the imeo powder count as 'green' in Elvish?"

"Yes, although it's kind of close to 'yellow'."

"It's considered yellow in Dwarvish. It's funny, I never thought about how arbitrary colors were before today." As she washed his hair, she got a naughty idea. "Hey, after I'm done with your hair, I've got something I'd like to try out on you."

"Mmmm, I can't wait to see what it is."

After she had rinsed out his hair, she got out of the pool. Aatos watched her; she knew that he couldn't get enough of the sight of her dripping wet. Cethaz started massaging her breasts with some powder that was left over. She worked it into a yellowish-green lather on her cleavage. Cethaz went down on her hands and knees, and crawled towards the pool. Aatos turned to look at her; she responded by taking her moistened breasts in her hands and shaking them right in front of his face. "Do you like these, honey?"

SGLevy
SGLevy
4 Followers