The Dwarf-Maid's Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, Cethie, I love what I'm seeing right now."

"Then come up out of the tub, sweetie. You can get even closer to them..."

"Even closer? How could I do that?"

"Come here and let me show you. If you liked them pressing on your back, you're going to adore this." She smiled seductively at him.

Aatos got out of the pool and Cethaz knelt before him. She positioned his erection right between her soapy breasts and pressed them around it, rubbing them up and down around his length. She could just barely see the head of his penis sticking out between them. Cethaz looked up at him and saw him trembling with passion.

"Oh Cethie... you're making me feel so, so good... I think I've died and gone to heaven."

"I knew you'd love this, sweetie. Getting to see that flat stomach of yours isn't too bad, either." She continued to rub her slippery breasts against his hard column while he gasped in bliss. It was a little awkward, but she loved making him like putty in her hands while feeling him tremble all around her. She had let him take the lead earlier, and now she was firmly in control. She quickened her massage, moving her breasts against him more rapidly, until she heard him cry out and a warm liquid shot onto her face.

Then he knelt down beside her, totally spent. "I...I'm exhausted, Cethie. I'm not sure how I'll be able to get back to the apartment after this."

"Oh, Aatos, did you like it?"

"I loved it! You're such an amazing little water nymph."

"I'll rinse myself off and I'll help you get back home."

Aatos gazed into her eyes. "You always were the strong one, Cethie. How are you feeling?"

"I'm pretty damn tired but I'll be fine. It's amazing how you manage to exhaust me."

"It amazes me, too. Now you get your face and chest washed off and we'll get dressed."

III.

Aatos was very pleased with his pupil. She had done very well in the lesson he had given her about Elvish words for parts of the body, picking up on everything very quickly. She also hadn't tried to use the lesson as an excuse to seduce him; Aatos suspected that his inclusion of some body parts that weren't usually visible to others had sated her desire for lewdness.

"Mr. Leiponen, you didn't include any of the dirty words for body parts!"

Aatos paused. "Well, Elvish doesn't have a whole lot in the way of profanity. Except for..."

"Except for what?"

Aatos frowned. "There- there's luusvii. It's a word for female genitalia, but it's... insanely offensive."

"You mean like 'cunt'?"

Aatos winced. "No, that word's pretty bad in Dwarvish, but luusvii is much, much worse."

"Hm. That's weird. I guess that elves are just less... earthy than us dwarves."

Cethaz leaned back on the bed, smiling. "I know that you've spent most of your time here in the capital of Zalfahan... back in my home of Nishansahr, we have a lot of our own slang that you might not be familiar with. Most of the literature in Ardaroun is written by stuffy urban types, so even a language scholar like you might not be familiar with rural slang."

Aatos sat on the bed next to her. "I'd be interested in learning some Nishansahr slang. What are some terms that I should know?"

Cethaz replied, "Well, I think that a good one to start with is 'pants man'. That describes you quite well."

"What does it mean?"

"It means that you really love to root."

Aatos was pretty sure what that meant, but he asked anyway. "What does that mean?"

"It means that you love having sex, to the point where you only wear pants instead of robes so you can pull them down real fast."

Aatos nodded. "I see. And what's the female equivalent of that, the term that would describe you?"

"I'd be called a 'root rat'."

"That's... more than a little disgusting. Why haven't I heard you use any of these slang terms before?"

"I kind of got out of the habit of using Nishansahr slang when I came to Zalfahan because a lot of people didn't understand it. Also, some of it offended people. Remember how bad the word 'cunt' is? Back home, it's more of an affectionate term. If someone calls you a cunt, that means that they like you. I would call other people in the city guard cunts and they would get mad at me."

"Ceth, please don't call me that."

"Understood. But you should know that urban dwarves aren't quite the same as rural ones like me, who come from what we call 'the bush'."

Cethaz started to smile. "Speaking of 'bush'..." She got up from the bed and put her arm around Aatos.

"Oh, Ceth, does everything come back to that?"

"But Mr. Leiponen, haven't I been such a good student? I've learned all the words so well, and I've even dressed modestly this time around." She pointed to the rather lengthy dress that she was wearing.

"Again, Ceth, I hate the teacher-student stuff. It creeps the hell out of me. But I'm still down for some... rooting."

"Oh, if you insist. But could I make one request?"

"What is it, Cethie?"

A devilish expression formed on Cethaz' face as she slipped into Aatos' lap. "I want to talk really dirty with you today, honey. I want to be a bad little girl."

Aatos put his hand to his face. "I guess I'll allow this."

Cethaz' face lit up. "Okay, Willow. You're gonna see how bad this little fuckslut can get." She pulled Aatos' shirt over his head, and he finished removing it and tossed it across the room. She began licking his nipple and he groaned with pleasure. She started massaging him through his pants as she sucked on his nipple, moving her hand back and forth on his bulge.

Then Cethaz took her mouth off of Aatos and said, "Yeah, of course you like this, don't you? I can't wait to get that cock of yours inside me."

Cethaz got off the bed to remove her dress. She was wearing a tight-fitting, black push-up bra and panties. She got back onto the bed and started rubbing her breasts onto his face.

"How do you like my titties, sweetie? Don't you want to slide something between them?"

Aatos's response was muffled and incomprehensible, but Cethaz didn't stop pressing her chest against him. She moaned with pleasure as she felt his face pressing against her. "Yeah, suck on them, honey."

Then she alighted off of him and started to remove his pants. "Oh, I can't wait to get your hard cock in my mouth. I am your little cocksucker after all, right?" After she had removed his pants, she put her mouth on him and started to suck. Cethaz closed her eyes as she nodded onto Aatos' penis, savoring the feeling of him in her mouth. Aatos felt waves of hot pleasure go through him as she moved up and down on his maleness. "Oh Cethie, you're so good... Ahhh..." She took his penis out of her mouth and started licking the side while she moved her hand back and forth on him.

"Ooh, I'd better not suck you off too much. I want to make sure that I get your hot cum inside my pussy when you crack my gash." She motioned to Aatos to lie down on the bed and removed her underwear. Then she got on top of Aatos, straddled him while looking away from him, and started to grind her hips on his crotch.

"Do you like my ass, Willow?" She looked back at him and grinned.

"Yeah, Cethie, you... you little whore." Aatos' tone betrayed a lack of enthusiasm on his part.

Cethaz cackled. She turned around and moved forward a little. "Hey Aatos, why don't you stick your finger in my cunt?" Aatos put his hand in the hairy spot between her legs and started feeling around for her orifice. Cethaz let out feverish sighs as he groped around her crotch. After some effort, he found her opening, and he slid his index finger inside her.

"OH FUCK! Oh yeah, that's it. Oh, that's it, shove that flame-blamed finger right up there!" He moved his thumb onto her pearl, and Cethaz' eyes rolled upwards. "Ahhh, oh fuck yeah..." She sensed a simmering deep inside her as he started to rub her clitoris with his thumb, circling it gently. "Oh yeah, keep rubbing my clit... it's so good, oh fuck yeah, you've made me so wet, ahhhhhh!" Aatos' thumb quickened its tight orbit around her jewel, and Cethaz felt a hot burst inside her as she reached her orgasm.

"FUCK YEAH, AATOS! That's it... ahhhh... ahhh..." Aatos removed his hand from her as Cethaz flashed him a smile. "We're not done fucking yet, honey." She moved forward and positioned her genitals right in front of Aatos' face. "Eat me out."

She pressed her sex right onto his mouth, and he replied by putting his lips right against it. "Oh yeah, that's it, eat my pussy." Cethaz started thrashing her hips against his face as her juices flowed out. As his tongue moved into her entrance, the tingly feeling inside her intensified. "Ahhh... deeper, Willow, deeper..." He stuck his tongue further inside her, and moved it in and out of her as her breathing became fitful; the hot sensation within her started to build once more.

She moved her hand down to her pearl; Aatos' tongue was amazing but she wanted a little extra stimulation. She began to rub herself while feeling him lick the inside of her soft, wet walls. The combination of her hand on her clitoris and his tongue inside her opening made her feel ecstatic; she soon careened over the edge as she climaxed again.

Cethaz moved herself off of Aatos' face and looked down at him with a naughty smile. "Did you like having my cunt in your face?"

"Cethie, you know that I always love going down on you."

"Well, I'm not quite finished yet. Move over and let me get down on the bed."

Aatos made way for Cethaz and she laid down on the bed. She put her legs high in the air and said,

"Fuck me."

He positioned himself in front of Cethaz and guided his erection inside her, burrowing deep into her velvety center. "Oh yeah, goosh inside me!" she cried as he thrust into her. Their breathing grew more rapid as Aatos started to accelerate inside her.

"Oh Cethie, you're so tight... oh fuck yeah!"

Cethaz gazed into her lover's eyes and smiled as he pumped in and out of her. Oh, it felt so, so good; her inner parts pulsated furiously around Aatos' penis as he pushed it in and out of her. "Oh Willow, you're fucking awesome, keep pounding my tight little hole." Talking like this during sex still felt unusual but she was having a good time.

Aatos started to wince as he pumped back and forth inside her. "I... I'm going to cum, Cethie..."

"Shoot it inside me! Fill my luusvii up!"

"Oh, Cethie, Cethie- ah!"

Cethaz grabbed hold of the bedsheets for leverage as he crushed against her. He spurted his seed deep inside Cethaz, and every fiber in her body flooded with passion as her orgasm overtook her. "OH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" she screamed.

After they were finished, Aatos got on top of Cethaz and looked into her green eyes. "Cethie, I didn't bring this up because it seemed like you were enjoying it, but I really didn't care for all that dirty talk. It just sounded kind of stupid coming out of your mouth, and I still feel kind of guilty for calling you a whore, even in jest."

"Oh sweetie, that's fine. If you don't like the dirty talk, I won't do it anymore."

"Thanks, Ceth. All that profanity just came across as silly; I like my sex talk to be sweeter. If you want to do some dirty talk in bed, I think it's best to use it every now and then. Remember those holy men who lie on beds of nails?"

"Yeah, what do they have to do with this?"

"Well, when you lie down on a whole bed of nails, they're spread out on your skin, and the pressure is divided among them so they just poke you a little. I think that profanity is similar; it's way more effective if you use it sparingly."

Cethaz said "Oh, I get it."

A sly smile appeared on Aatos' face. "I have to say that I did kind of like the term 'pants man', though."

"Oh, that's not really a sexy word, it's not something that I'd ever call you during sex. But thanks for indulging me, at least we figured out that it's something you just aren't into. To be honest, I felt more than a little silly myself even though I kind of liked spouting off dirty words."

"But other than the dirty talk, I didn't have any issues with anything you did. Keep up the good work, honey."

"Oh, I will, Mr. Leiponen."

"And knock it off with the teacher stuff. You know how I hate that."

IV.

Aatos was a bit nervous. It was Cethaz' birthday, and against his better judgment, he had agreed to act out her teacher-student fantasy that she had been begging him to do. He was uncomfortable with the idea because he didn't like the idea of roleplaying a situation where he was supposed to be responsible for someone else, but Cethaz assured him that she would initiate everything.

Cethaz walked into the room, wearing the same tight red dress that she wore for her first lesson. Aatos had prepared a lesson about the Elvish words for different occupations, but he expected her to jump him at any second. But the lesson was uneventful; even though she dressed provocatively, Cethaz played the part of a diligent student, picking up on most of the words and asking questions when she had trouble.

When he had reached the end of the lesson, Aatos breathed a sigh of relief; maybe she wasn't going to put him in an uncomfortable situation. And then he heard her ask,

"Mr. Leiponen... There's something that I want to do for you..."

Cethaz stood up from the bed and got in front of Aatos. She knelt down before him and pulled his pants down to his knees. She looked at his penis, which was not yet erect, and took it in her hand. She rubbed it between her fingers, watching it stiffen as she stimulated him. She looked up at Aatos and said,

"Am I doing a good job, Mr. Leiponen?"

"Yes, Cethaz, very nicely done!"

By now, Aatos' penis was erect enough that it was standing up by itself; Cethaz cupped her lover's testicles as she inserted his rod into her mouth. She looked up at him with her big green eyes as she moved her head back and forth on him. Aatos' breathing accelerated as her soft, wet mouth moistened his maleness; he felt shockwaves of heat go through his entire body as she worked him over. He put his hands on her head as she sucked him, caressing her beautiful hair as she brought him closer to orgasm.

But he didn't want her to finish him off just yet; he said "I... I want to go down on you now."

Cethaz moved off of him and sat down on the bed. She splayed her legs and told Aatos "Look all you want." She was wearing panties with blue and white stripes; Aatos bent down to take a closer look. He touched her through her underwear and she hissed with pleasure. "Yeah, Willow, that's it, ahhh..." Aatos got up on the bed next to her and motioned to her to move her legs together so he could remove her panties; she did so and he slid them down her legs and tossed them off. He removed his own clothes before he knelt down in front of Cethaz as she opened her legs up. Her genitals were right in front of his face with her red dress all around them. He moved his hand to her labia and traced her lips with his index and middle fingers, moving them up and down on her through her thick pubic hair as she made soft cries.

"Oh, Mr. Leiponen, please... give me the deepest kiss."

"Anything you want, my sweet little student."

He moved his mouth onto her entrance and planted a soft kiss on it, and followed it up with more, kissing her secret place all over as she quivered with ecstasy. He put his hands around her hips and grabbed her bottom as his kisses turned into licks. Aatos moved his tongue along her and his tongue pressed into her canal as she gripped the bedsheets with her hands. He could taste her sweet nectar as it came forth, and hear her whimpers as he brushed his tongue against her inner walls. Aatos pulled his tongue out of Cethaz and moved it up to her bud, flicking around it in a wild motion. She spasmed against him and cried,

"I... I think I'm coming, ohhhhhh..."

Cethaz arched her back as her orgasm screamed through her body. Aatos moved up and held her as she twitched in his arms from the aftereffects of her peak. She gave him a loving smile and asked, "What do you want to do now, Mr. Leiponen?"

"Why don't we get you out of that dress?"

He pulled her dress up over her body, and she was fully nude. Aatos could never see her naked body without looking all over her; her heavy breasts, her wide hips, and her strong frame were all stunning in their own ways. He got on the bed, laid back, and Cethaz crawled on top of him. His erection brushed against her as she moved over to kiss him. His hands moved all over her back; one of his arms was over her shoulders while he squeezed her buttock with his other hand. He flipped her over so she was on her back, and stepped back.

"Cethaz, I want you to get on your hands and knees..."

"Of course I will, Mr. Leiponen."

She sat up on the bed and moved onto all fours, with her thick but firm bottom facing Aatos. Oh, it was so round and luscious, he thought as he put his hands on it, hearing her moan as he prodded her. He positioned his erection to her womanhood, with the head just touching her labia.

"Are you ready now, Cethaz?"

"Yes, Mr. Leiponen, take me..."

Aatos thrust inside her, with a movement so rapid that even Cethaz was surprised. He pounded her from behind, moving in and out, leaning over her and tugging on her hair a bit. He felt an electric buzz go through his body as he penetrated his lover; she felt so slippery and velvety that it took all the effort that he could muster not to explode inside her right there.

"Does it feel good, Cethaz?"

"It's... it's incredible, Mr. Leiponen! Harder, harder, ah!"

Aatos moved his hands over her breasts and lifted her up towards him, so he was penetrating her while holding her from behind. The teacher-student scenario was making him feel a little more dominant than normal, and he had a little surprise for Cethaz. He stood up on the bed and pressed her against the smooth stone wall; the ceiling was just high enough that he didn't hit his head. Then he re-entered her, thrusting inside her from behind as he held her against the wall like a vise.

"Is... is this uncomfortable, Cethaz?"

"A... a bit... but don't stop!"

Aatos had never been quite this rough while making love to Cethaz before, but he felt so energized as he pressed her against the wall. Everything seemed so much more intense, from the passion that flooded his body to the cries she made. Fireworks went off within his loins as he continued to pierce her, and it kept building and building and building until he melted down and ejaculated deep inside her as she cried out his name.

After they were done, Aatos took Cethaz in his arms and they laid down on the bed together. He gazed into her eyes and said,

"I... I think I might have gone a little bit too far there, Peachie. I got a little too into playing an authority figure..."

"Don't worry, Willow. You were a little rough but it was fine. I haven't come so hard in quite a while."

"That's good to hear. But I think that this is about as rough as I get. I noticed that you didn't go as far over the top with the roleplaying as you did in the past."

"I thought that you might like it better that way. But you ended up going over the top!"

"Yes, it's ironic, you pushed the whole thing on me but I ended up getting into it."

"Why did the whole teacher/student scenario creep you out so much?" Cethaz said.

"It's because I just don't enjoy the idea of having power that you abuse for sexual favors. Plus, one of the implications is that the student is a little too young to be doing things like that."

"I guess that I understand where you're coming from, even though it isn't real. This was something that I had heard Nasrin talking about at the barracks, and she said it was awesome so I wanted to try it out with you. I'm glad that you did."

"And I'm glad, too, but I don't want to make it a regular thing. And I feel a little guilty about being so rough."