The Dyadomorph Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because," Tanya elaborated, "a Dyadomorph merging beforehand and then going through puberty along with that merged human body would die..."

"Exactly!" Rudy exclaimed.

"So, once a child matures, the Nest will inherit him or her as well. Have I missed anything, kids?"

"Not a thing, Mom," Rudy and Renee responded in unison.

"Great!" Tanya exclaimed. "As soon as Mom eats, let's go make some more babies!"

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

By nine o'clock in the morning, the beings comprising the Smirnoff Nest were naked and assembled back on Carolyn Smirnoff's California King bed ready for more breeding of Dyadomorphs. Tanya had asked to go first. She also had one other request...

"Renee, after you and Rudy merge, could you present your outward appearance as... you?"

"What do you mean... my face, tits, pregnant belly... the whole shebang?"

"Can the baby migrate behind you?"

"Sure... but why?"

"I want to get pregnant while looking into my big sister's eyes as she slams my wanton cunt with her ten-inch beast!"

"Ooo," said Rudy, "aren't you the hentai fantasy one!"

"The what?!" Carolyn asked in total confusion.

"It's a genre of cartoon porn," Renee responded. "What Rudy is referring to are these female animation characters who possess cunts, but also really big cocks and even bigger boobs. In these videos, they go around fucking each other."

"Yeah, except now that fantasy can be my reality... if you catch my meaning," Tanya said as she lay back with her head against a pillow and her legs spread wide in anticipation.

"What do you think, Rudy?" Renee asked. "Are you cool with this idea?"

"Why the hell not! We're going to be impregnating these two for a long, long time. We'd better inject some variety as well as babies into these sessions."

"Well-said, my son. Well-said," Carolyn exclaimed in unbridled glee.

After merging, Carolyn watched as the Dyadomorph — now kneeling before its eager and horny sister — encouraged the fetus to migrate to the center of the being's back. To Carolyn, the Dyadomorph now looked like some sort of humpbacked oddity. However, in front, its appearance took on that of Renee in all her pre-pregnant glory. The only difference was in place of her thick vulva, from her groin sprang a solid ten inches of manhood. Carolyn reclined on her side as the Dyadomorph spoke; once again using Renee's vocal tones...

"Come on, sister dear, suck my womanly cock! That's what you want, isn't it? You want to slobber all over my big, thick pole so I can slide it into your hot, little pussy, don't you!"

"Yes! That's what I want to do!"

"Then, do it... my human fuck-toy!"

Carolyn began to finger herself as her youngest child began to lick and suck on what — by all appearances — was Renee's massive penis. So complete was the illusion that Carolyn had to remind herself this was only semi-real: the Dyadomorph actually didn't have sex organs either male or female; just as Tanya no longer had any human eggs to fertilize. When Renee came, she would be implanting a complete fetus whose only function was to grow in the Queen Mother's host body. Still, Carolyn decided it was such a powerful illusion that she vowed to create one of her own later on... an illusion involving her late husband.

Gliding back to the current quasi-real fantasy, Carolyn smiled as it became clear to her that Tanya craved only one position: missionary. Furthermore, her youngest child wanted it only one way: fast and pounding. This the young Queen Mother got to the point where Carolyn was afraid the two of them were going to work themselves into heart-attacks. But, because nothing of that nature was possible for immortals, Carolyn calmed down and decided to simply enjoy the show.

The show consisted of the steady, wet 'slap, slap, slap' of groin onto groin. When Tanya seemed unable to bear any more of this wanton onslaught, the Dyadomorph would slow down and circle its great phallus all around inside its sister's sugar walls. Tanya responded with deep, guttural noises Carolyn did not realize her daughter was even capable of making.

At one point, the Dyadomorph opened its mouth and Carolyn watched as its tongue travelled the three-foot distance and then forked so as to lick Tanya's nipples in perfect synchrony. Moments later — when Tanya reached what seemed to Carolyn to be the girl's third powerful orgasm — Renee arched her humped back and let loose with a roar of insemination. When her girls both were able to calm their respective breathing, Renee removed her still-erect cock while Carolyn watched as a river of sperm oozed from Tanya's now-gaping quim.

"I thought you were only going to give your sister one or two babies?" Carolyn asked. "By the looks of it, you've given her an entire dormitory!"

"That's actually funny, Mom," laughed the Dyadomorph. "Sorry, but, no, at most there may be three or four fetuses in Tanya. Actually, Tanya should be able to tell us. What about it, kiddo? How many young-in's you got in there?"

"You were so close," Tanya groaned as she sat up against the headboard, "but you actually put seven into me. I've already given them names."

"You have not, Tanya," the Dyadomorph responded. "We don't name our young. You know that!"

"Not this time... This time they are: Doc and Sneezy and Grumpy and..."

"Oh, enough of that!" Carolyn interjected while laughing her ass off. "I should never have exposed you kids to Disney movies!"

As she was saying this, Tanya smiled and the Dyadomorph slowly reverted to its nominal form. It, too, decided to recline on its side. Things got quiet for a long moment, and then Tanya spoke...

"This whole thing just got very real, didn't it."

Both Carolyn and the Dyadomorph nodded their heads in agreement.

"In about thirteen days, I'm going to become mother to a non-human being who is going to inherit Melanie Petersen's life and memories. I'm kind of sad about losing her..."

"But, as you know, honey," Carolyn was surprised to hear herself say, "she won't be lost. She'll be perfected. The persona of Mel Petersen will live on for ten billion years."

"Brad and Melanie are the caterpillars," added the Dyadomorph, "and the children we produce will be their respective cocoons. When she emerges ten minutes after being inherited by the Dyadomorph, she will be an eternal butterfly still named Melanie."

"It's a beautiful image, Renee, but I don't think I'll tell her about all that before we change her. Its Mel's lack of choice which concerns me."

"It has ever been this way, sis. Human beings like Brad and Melanie have had their time in the sun... they've done what they were designed and bred to do. We must inherit them and all those like them or there simply won't be anything left on this planet worth managing."

It got quiet again as everyone rolled off the bed in order to change the bedding. While her children completed this task, Carolyn went to the kitchen to get a drink of water from the dispenser on the outside of her fridge. As she drank greedily, Carolyn reminded herself that she didn't know the future — in fact, she could barely imagine living for a thousand years let alone a million thousand years.

While the future was a shrouded mystery, thanks to her two oldest children, Dr. Carolyn Smirnoff had complete clarity about the past. What history told her was this: within a decade, an area of six square miles would be completely filled with Dyadomorphs in human form; within fifty years, all of Washtenaw County; and within a hundred years, all of southeast Michigan.

This history also informed her that it was a process being repeated in eleven other places all over the globe. The math and the science were as incontrovertible as they were inexorable: the Dyadomorphs were inheriting the earth one healthy, adult human at a time; and there was nothing people could do about it. Even if the Dyadomorphs worked at no more than a minimal effort, this dynamic would still end up at the same place. If nothing else, the slow, sure death of human fertility would see to that. Carolyn knew the only course was to inherit human beings as fast as possible — for the sake of all the other life on earth, if for no other reason.

The age of homo sapiens was coming to its planned-for close. In the not-too-distant future, planet earth would be filled with Dyadomorphs managing things left behind by those very same wonderfully creative, but also frighteningly destructive humans. This is what history taught Carolyn Smirnoff. At the same time, it said to her a new and vibrant chapter of that history was about to be written. Carolyn now eagerly looked forward to a future full of extremely productive and exceedingly pleasurable incest as far as her imagination could be permitted to fly...

"I was wrong," she said out loud; not caring if her children heard her or not. "I do know one, important piece about the future we are moving toward: in the world we are about to create, Tanya, myself, and especially the Dyadomorph are going to like it... a lot!"

12