The Dyke and the Bridesmaid Pt. 02

Story Info
This is part 2 of the Dyke and the Bridesmaid.
700 words
4.15
15k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Leah has left the bar, TJ is now hoping that she gets a message from this beautiful woman.

She sits back down and orders another beer. Just as the bartender delivers her beer, her phone beeps. Excited, TJ looks down and sees a message on snapchat from MissLeah69. Now TJ is having some dirty thoughts. "69 huh? Dirty girl, you need a spanking"

TJ opens the message. Here is the conversation over snapchat

MissLeah69: Hey TJ, so nice to meet you!

TJ1992: You too, honey

TJ1992: so, you're MissLeah69 huh?

MissLeah69: Yeah, I was young when I made this account

TJ1992: Suuuuureeee

MissLeah69: No, I'm serious. I was in high school

TJ1992: So your a little dirty girl

MissLeah69: I guess so

TJ1992: Do you need to be punished?

MissLeah69: You want to punish me?

TJ1992: Only if you want me to.

MissLeah69: That sounds kinda hot

TJ1992: You're HOT!

MissLeah69: Now you're making me blush.

TJ1992: Good! You deserve to blush. You are breathtaking.

MissLeah69: Awwww, thanks TJ

TJ1992: You're welcome ma'am.

Just as TJ was about to ask Leah out, Leah sends another message and asks TJ if she is free tomorrow night for dinner. TJ, being the butch, felt weird having a femme ask her out, but she took it.

"YES!" TJ exclaimed. "I would love to go out with you tomorrow night." TJ asked Leah where she would like to go. Leah was open to anywhere, so TJ chose this beautiful Italian restaurant where it had the most romantic view of the water and she could show Leah what she should be treated like.

So they set up to meet tomorrow evening and of course TJ would pick up her date.

After their dinner date, TJ asked if Leah wanted to go back to her place to watch a movie. Leah agreed. They drove to TJ's apartment and TJ opened the door for Leah. They sat down on the couch and started watching a movie. As they sat together on the couch, Leah laid her head on TJ's lap. As time went on, TJ's hand started moving to Leah's hips and TJ started caressing it. Leah was inching her hips up every time TJ went lower.

TJ slipped her hand past Leah's jeans and continued to tease her. Leah smiled but started breathing heavier.

TJ slipped her hands in Leah's panties and started to rub her wet throbbing clit while Leah began to quietly moan.

TJ took her hand out of Leah's pants and decided to pick her up, walk her to the bedroom and throw her on the bed.

Leah was surprised, but also very excited.

TJ is now kissing Leah's neck, slowly running her tongue up to Leah's ear and nibbling on it. As she was doing that, TJ started to slowly lift her shirt up and snap her bra off. She felt it was a good time to start playing with Leah's nipples, so she started flicking them.

Leah is now breathing very heavily and TJ starts kissing down her neck toward her chest and grabbing onto her beautiful titties. TJ was nibbling and tugging on Leah's nipples.

As all of that is happening, TJ is rubbing Leah from outside her pants and she can tell it's starting to get wet down there. Leah is moaning and breathing hard.

TJ moves down to Leah's hips by kissing and running her tongue across where Leah's pants meet her skin.

"OH TJ" Leah said with a slow moan.

"Yes babe?" TJ asked.

Leah told TJ to take her pants and panties off. Without hesitation, TJ obeyed and took them off. She started kissing the inside of Leah's thighs. Her tongue moved slowly down her thigh towards her soaking wet pussy. She would tease Leah by just skimming across her thighs.

At this point, Leah is ready to be fucked. She starts begging TJ to fuck her.

So TJ slides her middle finger in Leah as she licks her clit. TJ flicks her tongue on Leah's clit making her grab onto the sheets and moan loudly.

TJ starts thrusting deeper inside of her, harder and harder until she can't handle it anymore.

To be continued....