The Dynamics of Sexual Frustration Ch. 02

Story Info
Mason and Lucas search for relief, desperately.
1.5k words
4.38
9k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2street
2street
9 Followers

CHAPTER TWO:

[IMPORTANT RETCON: Lucas and Mason are good-er friends, and less "Random Strangers".]

After our escapade in the morning, Lucas and I went about our day. We have the exact same schedule, and since none of the classes have assigned seating, we sat next to each other. Mr. Thorsson had been wrong, our first three teachers taught instead of just blowing the day off. Mr. Jones, the science teacher, however, droned for only twenty minutes before putting a movie on. His seats were assigned, and we were on the opposite sides of the room from each other. About ten minutes into the movie, Mr. Jones got up and told us we could sit together and not do anything stupid while he went to make some copies and he'll most likely be gone by the end of the period. We both said okay, and the minute he was out of the room I got up and rushed over to his desk and pushed it to touch his.

"Do you think we have time?" I asked, starting to unbuckle my belt as I sat on the desk next to him.

"Definitely." Lucas said. "Mr. Jones takes forever."

"How much time is left before fifth period?" I asked, fumbling to unbutton my pants, hands shaky.

"Mason," Lucas said as he grabbed my hand. "You'll cum, don't worry."

I stayed quiet as he moved my hands out of the way, before sliding his hand under my shirt. I sighed. He unbuttoned my pants with steady hands and slowly, teasingly almost, unzipped them. My cock surged in my boxers. He smiled at the movement before taking my member out of its confines.

It throbbed harshly and let out another tear of precum. Lucas grabbed at the bottom of the shaft and started stroking at a not-so-fast-not-so-slow pace. He grabbed my hand and put it on his cock after he pulled it out. I tried my best to focus on him, but that was hard given my extreme urge to cum. He used his thumb to rub my frenulum and I had to hold back my moans. Just as I felt the wave starting to peak, the door shook. We both paused, hoping someone had the wrong room.

"Can one of you guys come unlock the door? I left my keys in there." Mr. Jones' voice came through the door, muffled. We both groaned as our hands left our cocks. As I got up to open the door, Mason leaned forward and kissed my bulge again. I hunched. He laughed. I flipped my newly flared cock into my waistband and opened the door for Mr. Jones as Mason moved the desks back before he came in.

The rest of the day was filled with much of the same thing. Our next teacher showed a movie, but didn't leave the room. I tried rubbing my frenulum through my shirt, but no matter how many spine-chilling waves of pleasure ran through me, I was never able to overcome the peak of Mount Orgasm. Mr. Thorsson was our last period, and he informed us that since no-one besides us and a few other teacher and faculty is going to be at Trimsdale Academy for the next three weeks, that no-one was going to put in the effort and for us to consider it a term-break.

This. Was the chance we had been waiting for so, so, so, so long to finally get off, and I wanted to just grab Lucas and have him stroke my cock until I was dumping my cock's load all over his hand. I felt my eyes roll as my cock started to lump in it's boxers, but this time it knew that it had a chance.

After the eighth period bell went off signalling the end of the day, Lucas and I nearly ran back to the bunks. As soon as the door to the bunks closed, Lucas pushed me against the wall. I sighed as he palmed my cock through my pants.

"We can do two things," Lucas whispered as he rubbed my cock frantically through my pants. "We can try to do it here, or, we can try to find somewhere more private."

I stayed quiet as his hand moved lower and groped my full balls. II covered my mouth to quiet the moan that threatened to spill out.

"I really don't want to risk it," He said as he pushed his cock against mine. "I know a place that's remote, and that no-one will disturb us."

"How long will it take?" I said, my breath bordering on pants as he rubbed a hand on my thigh.

"Three hours, give or take, then a forty minute walk." He said.

"Where is it?" I asked. The idea of waiting any longer to cum felt almost terrifying, but the thought of not having to be quiet while Lucas stroked my cock and not constantly watching a door, sounded almost worth it.

"Blue Mountains Park." He said. "My mom owns a cabin, she gave it to me a few years ago. It's a bit of a hike, but it'll be worth it."

"I," I started, shivering when his hand grabbed my cock again. "That's fine, I can wait. I think."

My cock throbbed at yet another unreleased orgasm, but I was hoping, praying it would be one of the last.

We got packed quickly, we decided to be down there for a few days to fully...release...ourselves and have fun. Lucas pulled up the route on his phone and we, what felt like, dashed to the bus station. It felt like my cock hadn't gotten soft at all, and my duffle bag rubbing against it in the bus shelter only made it throb more. Lucas seemed to notice and gave me a sympathetic look. I blushed. More people showed up the longer we waited, but no more than ten.

"I think I put something in your bag." Lucas said with a smile, before unzipping my duffel and "roaming" through it, but in reality he was looking for an excuse to rub my cock. He kept his other hand busy, looking for something, but his other hand was rubbing my cock in my pants through the fabric of the duffel bag, not helping the ache in my balls. Or the stain of precum in my boxers. He smiled again before leaning over and kissing my cheek.

"Soon." He said, patting my erection that was leaking, yet again.

We boarded the bus once it came and sat near the back, and there was nearly nobody on the bus once it started to move. Lucas put his head on my shoulder as he slipped his hand behind my bag to tease with my boner yet again. It was going to be a long, long three hours.

"There's no one back here." Lucas said as he sat upright and began fumbling with his zipper. "Want a peek?"

"What are you doing?" I asked stupidly.

"Teasing you, mostly." He said with a smirk. "But I also like it when things are riskier."

Before I could say anything he undid his zipper and fished his cock out of his pants. It throbbed hard when he sat back and let it stand in all of its glory, veins protruding slightly near the base. His foreskin was starting to part ever so slightly from how hard he was.

He reached over to me and instead of objecting when he fumbled with my zipper, I let him. My cock twitched and throbbed from the feeling of him playing with the zipper, teasingly fumbling with the clasp before he finally pulled it down. My cock surged again in my boxers, before he pulled them down and my cock jumped into the open. I sighed when he grabbed it. Trying to mask the fact he was touching my cock to the entire bus.

"I can't make you cum, Mason." He whispered in my ear. "There's too many people here."

He leaned over and licked the top of my head without warning. I hunched over and thrusted closer to the feeling, covering my mouth to stop the moan trying to come out of me. After I had calmed down, he stuffed me back into my pants, him following suit.

"Fucking. Tease." I huffed. He laughed. "Are you enjoying this?"

"I do No-Nut every year," He said with a smile. "I enjoy the frustration."

"I'm fucking miserable." I whispered as I tried to think of anything besides the pleasure that was just shocking from my cock, and the ache in my balls.

"Blueballs?" He asked.

"What else?" I said, cock surging again at another failed attempt at returning it to it's flaccid state.

"I don't get those." He commented simply.

"I get them after three days, it feels like." I said. "Well, it's been eighty-nine, so I don't know."

"You'll cum soon, Mason, don't worry. Four more hours and we'll both be cumming buckets, promise." He said with another kiss to the cheek. While getting a peck was nice, imagining those lips being the same that were just kissing my cock only fueled it's next throb more.

"Such. A. Fucking. Tease." I whispered.

2street
2street
9 Followers