The Dynamics of Sexual Frustration

Story Info
Mason's poor testicles search for relief.
1.5k words
4.38
12k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2street
2street
9 Followers

It has been eighty-nine days since I've had an orgasm. I should explain.

My name is Mason. I'm eighteen and in February of 2022 my dad signed me up for a year-long exchange programme in Australia from our home in Canada. I wanted to do it, but when I found out that I would be housed in military-style bunks with twenty other boys, my enthusiasm drained. Unlike my testicles.

I didn't cum for a week before my flight due to being tired and exhausted. I tried on my third day here, and got so close, so, so, so close before someone asked if I could get comfortable. I blamed it on the new mattress. He bought it, I think. I hope. My cock leaked precum into my sheets for the next hour, and I tried everything to cum. I eased my foreskin up and down trying to cum, but it wasn't quiet enough. Every shuffle cause me to restart. I stopped when I realised it was four in the morning.

Ever since then, I've been trying to cum. Anything. Tried on a school hike, nearly fell and almost got caught. Tried on a school trip to the beach, and got swept by the waves whenever I was close. Bathrooms? Walls are too thin and everyone can hear everything. Showers? Communal stalls with black floors. Cum would stick out like a sore thumb. I get reminded every day of how long it's been since I've felt the exquisite pleasure of an orgasm. My morning wood is more like a morning diamond. My testicles feel so full and ache from the amount of cum stuck in them. My cock gets hard on a hair pin.

But I think there's someone else who's stuck in my position. Lucas is relatively new, he's been there for a month less than me, and I think that he's in the same situation. I think that I've contributed to it, actually. I was walking by a bathroom that's rarely used, looking for a place to jerk off, and when I walked in I heard a shuffling sound before it stopped. When Lucas walked out, we gave each other a nod, and more people came in.

We have the exact same class schedule and recently his bunk was moved next to mine, and now, I can see him playing with his cock in the middle of the night. The moonlight shines into the room, illuminating his athletic white body and sixteen-centimetre uncut cock. His foreskin hung over his tip, revealing his shiny head in the Australian moonlight, his precum dripping from his cock. I felt mine rage in my boxers. We were the only two in the bunks due to a trip, and I'm not sure why I didn't think of it sooner.

He looked over and froze, cock deflating. His face went bright, bright red and he stuttered.

"Sorry." He whispered.

"It's fine," I whispered back. "How long has it been for you?"

"Sixty days." He whispered back. "I can't take it anymore."

"It's been eighty-nine for me." I whispered. "I'm about to explode."

"Really? I'm sorry man."

An awkwardness grew between us.

"So," He whispered. "What did you think?"

"Of what?" I asked.

"Of my...dick," He looked down at his soft cock. "My ex-girlfriend said it was ugly before I left...killed my libido, I guess." He offered a silent chuckle.

"It looked really nice," I said after a moment. "It's thick, and the size is good."

"Oh, really?" His face was red again, and I saw his tip twitch.

"Yeah, of course." I paused and readjusted my cock. "I also prefer uncut guys, too."

"Oh...thanks." He said, shyly. "Are you uncut?"

I nodded. He paused.

"Are you gay?"

I nodded again.

"...Same." He said after a moment, a look of almost awe sprawled across his face.

"Didn't you say you had a girlfriend?" I asked.

"I did, but we fought, like I said, and it made me do some serious soul-searching, I guess. I figured myself out on the plane ride." He laughed softly.

"Cool." I said simply.

"Anyways, I'll stop being weird and go to bed." He said as he tucked his cock away. I felt mine twitch in disappointment, yet another orgasm lost.

"You made mine hard, if it makes you feel any better." I said as I turned over.

"...Can I see it?" He asked, turning back over to face me. I turned over.

"Sure," I said after a moment. A blush slowly creeped up my face as I swept my legs over the side of my bed, blanket covering my erection. He did the same, face glued to my crotch. I slowly moved back the blanket, his eyes watching my hand as I revealed my tent to him.

"Woah," He whispered. "Can I pull it out?"

I nodded. He stretched his arm out and grabbed the band of my red boxers, the sudden touch made me shiver and my cock twitch. He ran his hand down my invisible treasure trail, rubbing the stubble.

"You shave?" He asked.

"I use a cream." I said, heart in my throat. I wanted nothing more but for Lucas to stroke my cock and spew my load. So bad.

He hummed as he pulled the hem of my boxers towards him, revealing my cock, a string of precum connecting the tip of my member to the wet spot on my boxers. He smiled.

"You've got a nice one," He said, the blush returning.

"Thanks." I said as I watched he hooked the hem of my boxers under my balls, causing me to shudder when his knuckle accidentally dragged over my hairless sack.

"Are these sensitive?" He asked, cupping my balls. My cock jumped out of surprise and the wonderful feeling of someone touching me for the first time. "They're heavy."

"Stroke me, please." I begged. I struggled to be quiet as my head whipped around the room, making sure we were still the only two people here. He slowly grabbed my shaft and I throbbed and held back a moan.

"You're rock hard." He said, pulling my foreskin back before letting go of it to watch it roll over the ridge of my head.

"Do you think we have time?" I asked, desperate.

"Maybe," He said as he got up and sat next to me, cock rock hard again. "I want to fucking explode too."

As he got closer my eyes adjusted. His cock was the same size as mine, maybe less than a millimetre smaller, and his foreskin covered the entirety of his head. Without thinking I grabbed it, stroking at the same intervals as him. He lightly moaned, still trying not to get caught. I could already feel the delicious feeling of an orgasm boiling in my groin. Fuck.

"Are you close?" He asked.

"Getting there." I responded.

"Me too, I'm not calmed down from earlier."

Lucas leaned over and grabbed my balls, forcing me to trap a moan in my throat as he jerked me off and fondled my testicles. My brain was short circuiting, my cock was straining, veins obscenely prominent as he stroked me. The delicious feeling only grew, and I could feel it. After eighty-nine days I was going to cum. I was so ready, my cock eagerly throbbing as I felt my balls retract.

"Close?"

"God, yes." I said as I rolled my head back, tightening my grip on his cock almost absent-mindedly.

"Me too, let's cum toget--"

"GOOD MORNING TRIMSDALE ACADEMY STUDENTS," Came over the loudspeakers and a gut wrenching realisation punched me in the stomach. A teacher would enter the room any minute and make sure we're all up. Lucas and I--nearly in sync--whipped the hands off our cocks. My cock throbbed and leaked onto the floor, crying almost. I had been so close. So so so so so fucking close! My cock jumped up and down as Lucas went back over to his bed and I stood quickly to get my underwear and sleeping pants back on. Unspent tension and that still delicious feeling pooled in my groin as the fabric of my underwear rubbed against my shaft in an unfortunate motion. I flung myself back into bed, just in the nick of time as Mr. Thorsson opened the door.

"Just you two?" He asked as he stood in the doorway.

"Yeah." Lucas said as I tried to think of the quickest way to make my boner down. Thinking of getting caught, expelled, and sent back to Canada seemed to work.

"Alright, well, if it makes you feel a little more motivated considering that ninety-nine percent of the students are in Perth, the teachers aren't doing any teaching and just showing movies." He explained. "I know that both of you are in my class, so I'll do something special for you two."

"Thanks Mr. Thorsson." Lucas said simply.

"Tell that to Mason when he wakes, will you?" He asked.

"Yep."

"Alright, I'll see you guys in class." He said as he left the room.

I heard the door close and sighed.

"Close, eh?" Lucas asked.

"I was so fucking close." I said, the twitch my cock gave in response confirmed my suspicions.

"I'm sorry," He said sincerely. "I'll make you cum, I promise that."

I smiled. I sighed as I got up, accidentally presenting my semi-boner in Lucas' face. He leaned forward and kissed the tip through my boxers. I hunched over as my body shivered.

"We have to get to class." He said with a grin.

"Tease." I said, my cock twitching in my boxers.

2street
2street
9 Followers