The Early Bird Gets The Worm!

Story Info
Mother in law wants goodbye fuck.
850 words
4.49
35.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scottalk
scottalk
83 Followers

Her weekend visit ending, my Mother-In-Law was going home this morning. After a long-awaited opportunity, I had finally tasted her womanhood.

Once again, as early risers, we met in the kitchen at the Keurig, clad in our bathrobes. The previous morning's satisfying surprise sex was still fresh on my mind. Hers too.

While I stirred my coffee, she asked if her daughter was still sleeping. "Yep, she loves these Monday holidays," I replied.

Before I could utter another word, she reached into my robe and grabbed my dick. "Good, let's hope she sleeps a while longer because I have a going away gift for you, she said. I want this cock in me one more time before I go." She steered me back to the breakfast table for support.

"Karen, you're nuts! I told her, what if she wakes up and catches us?" But my cock had already responded to her touch.

"She won't. You said she was sleeping, so relax and give me my morning steak." My hardness was throbbing in her hands as she began stroking up and down on my shaft with one hand as her other hand roamed my hairy chest.

Then she dropped down. It was early morning, and I was rock hard. She lathered around my cock, her tongue landing on my nob while she pumped my swollen shaft. I watched the doorway while I played with her hard nippled little tits, praying my wife stayed asleep.

The way she was loving on my cock made me forget about getting caught. I gripped the sides of her head, forcing my cock to the back of her throat. "Suck it, Karen, suck it." I was ramming my cock in her mouth hard and fast, and she was taking it all.

"You are a horny cunt, I told her. I should have been fucking you long ago. I want some more of that pussy."

"She paused and looked up at me, "You mean you wanna come in Mommy's pussy one more time?" she asked me.

"Fuck yeah!" I replied. She stood and backed up to the wall and spread her long legs.

"Come get it," she said. I needed to make this happen fast. She was so wet my cock slid in easily. She bit down on my shoulder and said, "this pussy is yours, show me you can handle it, fuck me."

I pumped her with hard, slow morning strokes, acutely aware that danger was just down the hall. How do you resist a hot pussy when offered to you like a breakfast platter?

"That's good dick, baby, Mommy loves good dick. Come on, keep fucking me like that. I'm gonna bring you this cunt more often."

I gripped her ass cheeks and pulled her to me, it was an unreal feeling as I pumped my rod in her hungry wet cunt. "I want you to bring me this cunt at least once a month," I said between hard breaths.

"Yes, that's what Mommy wants, Mommy wants you to own this pussy with that hard cock. Her ass bounced off the wall, trying to get all my cock in her wet cave.

I needed to get deeper, wanting my whole member engulfed in her slutty twat. She started biting down on her fist to keep from screaming as I pumped upwards into her.

"I'm not deep enough, I told her. Come on. I guided her into the Dining Room and placed her ass on the table. She spread her legs wide and smiled at me.

"Take this pussy, she said. I entered her again, my hard rod making her squeal. Oh, shit, she said, you're all the way in me and your cock is so hard. Fuck me baby, fuck Mommy, Mommy loves how you fuck."

"Shh," I whispered to her. We were fucking so good it was hard to stay quiet. I went deep and started grinding on her mound, forcing my meat against her hard clit. Her eyes widened in surprise at my technique.

She was pressing her fingers hard into my ass cheeks. "Harder, she said, do it harder, that feels so fucking good." I honored her demand, pressing harder into her groin, simultaneously tightening my grip on her tits.

"Coming, I'm coming, I'm coming," she said softly, raising her ass off the table, encouraging me to cock pound that pussy hard, forcing her back down on the table. Her pussy was sloppy wet and I was sliding in and out with ease.

"My turn, Mommy," I said. I stiffened and blasted my load into her center, then rested my cock in her until I drained it dry, enjoying her wetness for a few moments more. We cleaned up quickly with dish towels and not a minute too soon.

I sat down at the kitchen table while Karen added French Vanilla cream to her coffee, when suddenly, my wife ambled sleepily into the kitchen. "I thought I heard talking, she said. Mom, you're leaving this morning?" She asked her.

"Yes, dear, you know the old saying, the early bird gets the worm."

scottalk
scottalk
83 Followers