All Comments on 'The Ease Of It All'

by CuriousThroat2

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Superb

I've probably read close to a thousand rape stories and this has to be one of the best, if not the best. Definitely the best written from the rapist's perspective. You convey his planning, his lust, his rage, his obsession, his domination--all so beautifully. And the victim is completely realistic and sympathetic throughout--intelligent, spirited, real. I was poised the entire time between feeling genuinely bad for her and nonetheless wanting him to receive the reward for all his hard work, planning, and his intensely beautiful desire. It ended just a bit abruptly--I would have like to see him stick around and mind fuck her a little bit longer--especially considering she apparently orgasmed.

Beautiful and just right use of detail, point-of-view, just descriptive enough without being too descriptive. The prose--sentence structure, diction, everything--is close to perfect. This is professional quality stuff. I'm looking forward to reading whatever else you write or have written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*****

I agree completely with the first commentator. Excellent writing. Excellent portrait of a sexual psychopath. First rate description of a horrific event. Perfectly rendered. I sort of agree with the first comment that it ended abruptly. It might have been a good idea to have him leave and go to a tavern and have a beer, congratulating himself for his feat, perhaps commiserating with himself over the scratches, etc. Would only have taken a couple of paragraphs. But that is only a suggestion and not a complaint. And other writers, please notice. There were NO ADVERBS in this. Or very few and none that I noticed when he is raping her. You did an excellent job of depicting a repellent person, a dangerous person to everyone partly because he thinks he has a right to do what he's doing. That's what makes him so scary. Other people aren't real to him. The scary thing about crazy people is that they don't realize they are crazy. Really very well done. And I'm glad the woman lives. Killing her would have been too much.

CuriousThroat2CuriousThroat2over 10 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, it did end a bit abruptly. Partially due to changes made in the edit. Partially because at the end of a fevered writing session I realized there were 12,000 words. Ha.

A sequel is already brewing in my mind. If (or when) I write it, I'll bring closure to his thoughts on Brunette's story.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Nauseatingly well written.

I will be giving my large and rather psychotic dog an extra bisket tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

Does anyone get turned on by accurate depictions of a raging psychopath raping and contemplating murder to some helpless victim who isn't a sick sexual sadist who need psychotherapy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

God, I hate it when authors put a horrific amount of effort into showing off what a mastermind their rapist is, and then have him do something as insanely fucking STUPID as attempting to blackmail his victim with footage of him violently raping her in a way so horrible that any court would convict his dumbass on the spot. Fucking really? Christ, don't bother with a plot if you're going to use that tired old saw.

sdf963sdf963over 10 years ago
Well written

A perfect reason for women to change their routine daily. Very frightening example of a psychopath's way of thinking. Not a turn on at all... But sickeningly educational for women living alone.

strangestfruitstrangestfruitover 10 years ago
not really a pscyhopath. . .

I commented earlier on the story (first comment--I loved it). I've done a bit of research on the topic (I'm a woman btw) and the mindset of the rapist in this story is very much the run of the mill "power-assurance" rapist.

He hurts her only a) to get what he wants and b) when he's really ticked off. He's not much of a sadist (and sadists I've done a lot of research on and most are actually not evil--as long as they require consent they can be quite ethical) and nothing suggests he's a sociopath--they are pretty much incapable of empathy and he actually acknowledges her feelings at several points in the story. He doesn't believe she actually deserves this or is even less than him, he just wants it and is willing to overlook everything else except his desire, which is pretty much what drives a rape story -- and if that doesn't turn you on I don't know why you read them.

He's frustrated, entitled, power hungry, and dominating, which again is the mindset of many rapists and startlingly quite common among many young men. If you spend some time in the darker reaches of the Internet you'll meet many of these guys, although I recommend keeping your distance.

Also, other commenter is spot on about the adverbs!

p.s.: I'd love a sequel from her point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.....................

The shit on this site keeps getting more and more brutally fucked up. What next, a detailed Junko Furuta fanfic?

CuriousThroat2CuriousThroat2over 10 years agoAuthor
re: not a sociopath

@StrangestFruit. He'd probably technically be diagnosed as imaginary fantasy disorder. lol.

Seriously, though, I pictured him on the sociopathy scale. It tends to be a diminished capability for empathy or remorse. In general a sociopath will know what they're doing is wrong, but just won't care. A psychopath (and some other disorders) will not understand what they do is wrong, so they're the hardest to help. "My neighbor kept watering my lawn so I murdered him." "Why?" "What do you mean why. Because he kept watering my lawn. Don't you see?"

There is certainly a streak of sadist in him. Yes, many sadists tend to be ethical, especially those in the S part of the BDSM, aren't evil. They are sadistic, but unleash that on willing victims in a safe way.

So a borderline sociopath sadist, with probably some self-destructive tendencies. As another commentor mentioned, he does make some stupid mistakes-- some intentional, some not. He isn't as smart as he thinks it is. I am certain it will be his eventual downfall, if enough sequels occur.

LesseloovesPeterLesseloovesPeterover 10 years ago

A rape story that feels like it was written as an act of love. So much care and effort put into not just planning the attack, but planning the story, the plot... if I could call a rape story beautiful, I'd use it for this one.

Very interesting insights into the attacker's motives and choices.

I like how the characters remain nameless, for me it helps feel like I'm part of it.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Well

Dark

Brutal

And incredibly well written.

It is a rare occurrence that a story has me both gripped and grinding my teeth at the same time. You could just imagine yourself as a fly on the wall here, and that is testament to the skill of the author.

Also a good exchange of valid points by all concerned in these after comments.

A sequel from her point of view , and a repeat performance would be welcomed by me. Nice to see you hint at that.

A few typos to sort next time, but not enough to detract from the story.

Well done.

hotmama72hotmama72over 10 years ago
great story,

I felt everx thrust and slap. So hot. Can only imagine what it must be like to be raped and dominated to the degree of being a broken toy.

mapili50mapili50over 9 years ago
Wow ... like a movie script

Agree with other commentors. It seems like a lot of Noncon stories with well-written plots are basically romance driven. The other end are the over-the-top, exciting, yet unrealistic stories.

This story is violent, yet so well-written. You know that drained feeling after watching an intense movie? My entire body was caught up in this story and I feel like I've just exited a movie theater.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous