All Comments on 'The Easiest Piece Of Ass'

by steamer5139

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
We two wanton men share something uniquely special

It's known as HIV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh God the Englaish cuckold illness has

gone down under and is now effecting them. God help them soon the kangroos will be fucking her.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
You know, you could develop into a good

writer. You have a Victorian style, aand a nice turn of phrase. For that I give you a 50%. However, your main character is a worthless oxygen thief, married to another worthless oxygen thief, both of whom could really benefit their country, indeed the world, by ceasing to exist, getting religion, or going so far in the Outback that they can't find their way back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
she is not your whore

you're just a man who gives her financial support, but she is not your whore. she does whatever she pleases and you really dont have a say to anything.

i like fantasies concerning women w/ different men. but your story concerns me. in your story, your wife have kids from other men( if its ok w/ you, its ok w/ me). however, it seems that all the sex happens at home. now that is plain stupid. you may not love the kids, but it is still your and wife's responsibilty to protect them. nothing really pisses me more than adults sexually abusing kids.

the author needs to read some more stories( specially in Group Sex category) to find out what makes a story erotic.

SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioalmost 18 years ago
Interesting prose

Notwithstanding the subject matter, this is a well written piece. No doubt it required a lot of effort, and the result was unusual for a 'Loving Wives' tale.

One thing, though. The piss they sell in the eastern half of the US, while labeled as 'Fosters', is brewed by Labatt in Canada. As is Guiness. I don't know a single beer drinking person who cares for the phony Fosters.

okdeaconokdeaconalmost 18 years ago
You Have Talent

Streamer;You have a talent to write within you.But I slept through this one.Oh hum dont wake me.okdeacon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You Know It's sad - Sad? - Yes Very sad !

I can't imagine the long wasted hours spent to proudly add this pile of dung to your portfolio of work.

Your children may applaud the filming's of their possible fathers but who else if they understood the video's basis could watch with anything but sympathy and anger for the hull of a man behind the camera who clothes and feeds the cocks broiling though his refridgerator, kitchen, marital bed and wife whore from the entire countryside and world.

The sadly humorous part is she works harder and longer than he although for less money but more respect than he will ever know or expect.

So these are your characters representing the time and effort you spent for so few and angering the rest.

It makes as much sense as the pity and humiliation needed by a once proud self respected man or writer.

Sad huh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Echh

You wrote "I do not place such a premium on paternity, fidelity, outdated concepts of monogamy for that matter. No, I am not their father; do not really care for the honor if truth is told. I cherish other rewards...." Even as fantasy, I can find no words to describe how pathetic, sick, sad, gutless, worthless....the words just don't exist that satisfactorily express my contempt. It's bad enough some writers trot out the dickless cuckold and faithless whore stories, worse still they submit them under "loving wives," but you, my friend, have hit bottom and proceeded to dig. I think most people would kill themselves before leading such a shitty and fucked up life; some would do it out of kindness for the children lest they bear witness to two adults who rank lower in the foodchain than a pair of rats infected with syphillis. The one positive thing I can say for your story is that every other story on Literotica, no matter how bad/insane/perverse, has GOT to be better than this! To you I wish all my best, my hopes you don't procreate, and my fervent hopes that you never again attempt to write stories!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Dingo

Is that the same as dawg in American? Appropriate name for a coal bin. This story was like standing in an open sewer. Hard to get the stink off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why?

Why would any man stay with a gutter slut? How long will it be before she has so many diseases that all the penicillin in the world won't cure her? She obviously has no love or respect for him or for herself. Ugly story about stupid people doing stupid things. Even for a fictional story this was just ludicrous.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous