The Eastern Nursing Program Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you don't even have to worry about it, Ali," said Miss Ling, waving her hand dismissively. "I've got this."

I was getting tired and starting to feel a little edgy about everything. At that point I wanted to just go home and lie down, maybe ice my sore ass. So I just stood there and took it. Unfortunately Miss Alisha picked up on my souring mood.

"It's always interesting to see how their attitude can fluctuate as the reality of their situation starts to sink in. Do I detect some frustration?"

"No, sorry Miss Alisha. I'm just tired Miss Alisha."

"Good. Because frustration will get you nowhere. You should know that your next eligible release date is a week from today, Friday where we will meet back here and go over your progress. In the meantime, no more alcohol or smoking. Between that and us putting a stop to your masturbation you're going to have to find better uses of your time. I recommend reading and exercise."

"Yes, Miss Alisha."

"And look at the bright side -- you get to have a date with Miss Ling on Sunday."

"Oh yeah," said Miss Ling with a chuckle. "I'll be sure to dress for the occasion."

"And he'll be sure to not dress, as usual," joked Miss Alisha. "But in all seriousness, there will be no repeat episode of what we saw during the exfoliation. You need a quick supervised shower without the belt and then it goes back on. The ice bucket will be handy as well."

"I'm good," said Miss Ling as the two made eye contact with me. "I enjoy dominating him. I'm looking forward to it."

87 Days Ago

The first 36 hours in chastity was rough. I seemed to get a hard-on every 15 minutes. Every time I thought of my own predicament I thought of what had happened on Friday and how mind-blowing the whole situation was. What had I gotten myself into? Sleep Friday night was rough and I had to apply ice several times throughout the day Saturday to keep myself from going crazy. Each time I thought of my appointment with Miss Ling the next morning I ran into the same problem again and again. Something excited me terribly about Miss Ling, the way she had a certain innocence about her and yet was obviously so intelligent and intent on making her mark on me. It occurred to me that she clearly liked me in an odd way, or at least she felt comfortable around me. I was flattered in a way that she took the initiative so that she could have a private one-on-one meeting with me on Sunday. The thought of what it might be like made me feel weak and excited.

I arrived on time. Miss Ling arrived ten minutes late and made no mention of that fact when she approached me in the parking lot. Then I saw her get out of the car and my eyes lit up.

She wore black jeans, which gave me my best view yet of her precise lower curves, and black ankle-high leather boots. Up top she had a pink turtleneck sweater. Her hair was shorter than I remembered it, more shoulder length and a bowl cut. She also wore glasses. She flashed me a professional smile and reading my mind, said, "Yes, I got my hair redone and yes I prefer to wear my glasses rather than contacts sometimes." Then she added, remember how I said I didn't want you looking at me without my permission?"

"Yes, Miss Ling."

"Then why are you looking at me without permission?"

"I'm sorry, Miss Ling."

"It's important to me that you recognize protocol and recognize your place, especially since we are one-on-one today."

"Yes, Miss Ling." I looked away from her and felt her eyes on me.

"That's better. So tell me how have you been feeling? How was your first day in chastity?"

"Not easy," I said.

"I can only imagine," she said.

"Yes, Miss Ling."

"You can call me ma'am if you like. In fact, I think I would prefer that today during our one on one session."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Permission to make eye contact with me."

I turned and looked at Miss Ling and even with the shorter hair and glasses looked more pretty than ever as she issued me a condescending smile of satisfaction. "You really get it, Jason, that's what I like about you. Now we need to be pretty quick today. We only have a half hour 40 minutes tops before I have to meet my friends for lunch. Let's go get you cleaned up."

Upstairs we went. Miss Ling insisted I lead the way and when we got to the top, she opened the door and put her handbag on the reception area. It gave me a chance to check out her legs and her pert little ass, which was a mistake because it looked really nice -- firm with a youthful buoyancy. It was the ass of a no-nonsense young woman who was finding her power and coming into her own at my expense, or benefit depending upon how I looked at it. I was already starting to feel that increasingly familiar ache in my groin as my dick tried to expand and was immediately shut down by the belt.

She motioned toward the bathroom. "Strip down. I'll be there in a minute.

I did as I was told and then I kneeled naked, except for the belt, on the shower mat next to the toilet. Miss Ling came in wearing the same stuff as before only she had snapped on a pair of rubber gloves and wore a plastic face shield again, which I found somewhat frustrating, as if she needed extra protection from my scent. She glanced down at my groin and nodded her head in acknowledgement. "Good," she said, motioning me to stand so she could unlock me.

After unlocking me I could see why Miss Ling had worn the face mask. I guess I hadn't done a great job cleaning down there because when I sprung free I could smell the odor. I looked down and my groin didn't appear to be in such bad shape. There were indentations on my skin where the belt had constricted progress. My dick looked kind of weird. The head was a bit swollen but the shaft looked atrophied and it made me look even shorter than before.

Miss Ling wasn't paying attention. She turned on the shower and put her hand in to test the water temperature. "In you go," she said, and in I went.

As the warm water ran soothingly through my scalp and flowed down my body I took a deep breath. It felt so good to be out of the belt. As I began to wash my inner thighs, my cock seemed to return to it's on self and I popped what for me passed as a huge erection. I sighed and scrubbed my cock, aware that a young woman was watching my every move and I looked across at Miss Ling's lower legs and boots but did not look up at her as much as I wanted to.

"Absolutely under no circumstances are you to ejaculate today," Miss Ling said. "That's why I'm having you scrub yourself for starters, because I assume you have better control that way than if I'm touching you," she said.

I wanted to look at her but I couldn't and I was still turned on. It didn't help that she added, "Scrub the anus area too. Be thorough."

And so I did until Miss Ling said, "That's enough." She turned off the water and I began to dry myself off under her watch. My cock was rock hard. I wanted to touch it so badly. But I couldn't, so I just sighed in frustration.

"Your scrotum is bigger than it was the other day," noted Miss Ling. "The same exact thing happened to the last guy -- he wasn't nearly as nice as you, Jason -- anyway, his testicles got so big and swollen the first week in chastity. It was amazing and I admit I enjoyed watching him be uncomfortable. I guess I have that side of me," she mused.

"Yes, Miss Ling, I noticed the pouch started off being too big, but it fits a little better now, I guess." I could feel myself blushing from her unexpected complement and I could tell by her little satisfied smile that she was aware of the genuine power she had over me.

"Soon you will probably be complaining that it's too tight," said Miss Ling. She reached forward and cupped my balls in her hand, giving them a gentle pull which caused me to gasp. I was amazed at how surehanded she was with her grip. "The exfoliation looks fine and I don't see any irritated skin. To be sure she hooked her finger around the base of my penis and checked the little crevices you would expect to find in the genital area of a middle-aged man. I was hoping she would grab my shaft, but it didn't happen. She released me and said, "Everything looks ok. Now let's get you back in the belt. I guess we will need the ice bucket."

"Is there any chance I can just masturbate really quickly, ma'am?" I said spontaneously.

"Absolutely not! I can't believe you would even ask me such a thing and expect me to say yes. You've clearly misinterpreted the situation."

"I'm sorry Miss Ling," I said.

"You're sorry. For yourself alright!" Miss Ling glared at me. One thing I want to be clear about this moment is that Miss Ling didn't seem angry at this moment. She seemed more amused and her tone of incredulity sounded almost tongue in cheek. And it occurred to me at that very moment. Miss Ling was enjoying this, perhaps more than I realized.

"You know what?" she said with a measured tone. I could see the gears turning in her head before she seemed to make up her mind about something: "Come with me," she motioned.

I stepped out of the shower, still not totally dry and in a flash Miss Ling had my ear as she had yesterday. She pointed to the counter. "Take your chastity belt with us," she ordered, "and your towel."

Miss Ling then more or less dragged me (she moved fast!) and my flopping erection down the hall and back into the committee room where I had taken that hard beating a day and a half ago. The chair was still in the middle of the room. Miss Ling released my ear and sat down on it. From her handbag she pulled out a small wooden hairbrush and held it in her hand and with a bright-eyed smirk, she said, "I want to do a little reenactment of what took place Friday."

"Wait, you mean you're going to spank me?" I didn't expect this and my heart began to pound.

"You seem to have these mental lapses, Jason, where you just don't see the reality of your situation. The reason you're here isn't about you getting sexually pleasured. It really never was to begin with. It's about the women in this program teaching you about the benefits of a female led lifestyle and helping you cure all your negative habits. I thought you were smart enough to see that this would be to your benefit if you just played it cool. And yet here you are..." she made a low voice mimicking me, 'Can I jerk off for you Miss Ling?' Forget it dude! That's not what today was about. Today was about you keeping your genitals free from the risk of sores or infection. Hello? Don't you get it?"

I was taken aback by this new Miss Ling. She had so much to say and frankly I found her entire speech to be humiliating and it made me feel weak and my frustration of not being able to come was something I couldn't hide. I needed to come.

"I get it, Miss Ling."

"No, you obviously don't. But you will. Now lie across my lap so that I can punish you, Jason. Put the towel down first so your arousal doesn't make contact with my jeans."

I felt lightheaded again as I placed the towel over Miss Ling's lap and lowered myself across her. As I did I could smell her sweet scent and it made me feel week. It felt good to place my dick on the towel as I draped my body over her waiting lap. At the same time I felt a huge lump in my throat. My ass had not yet healed from the other day. It had bruise marks from the ass whooping Miss Madeline had administered.

"Good. Now, I'm not as strong as Miss Madeline so give me your arm so I can twist it behind your back, and don't move."

I offered my arm and Miss Ling took my wrist surprisingly firmly and twisted my arm until I grunted in pain. She shuffled her hips again with surprising strength and parted her legs slightly which caused my dick to slip between the opening which she promptly closed causing me to gasp again to which Miss Ling said, "There," and I heard both satisfaction and concentration in the single word.

"I-I don't know, Miss Ling," I said, sounding frankly like a wimp on the verge of tears.

"CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP!

Miss Ling alternated from cheek to cheek. The hairbrush was hard and I was still tender from the other day. Miss Ling put her entire body into it. There was no warm up and her intentions were clear. It didn't take long for me to feel the fire on my buns. I was grunting and kicking, which caused her to stop for a second.

"I'm not going to lie," she said. "It feels good to spank you." CLAP.....CLAPCLAPCLAP...CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP. "It just feels so right, like the natural order of things. And you know you deserve it, right?" CLAP CLAP CLAP!

"Ohh, it hurts Miss Ling!"

Now I was bucking my hips but I wasn't focused on the initially pleasant feeling of having my dick gripped between Miss Ling's thighs. I wasn't even thinking about that.

"It's ok to cry, Jason. Letting go is good for you and I enjoyed seeing it the other day. We all enjoyed it."

"Please! I don't know. I can't!" I mumbled, my head turning and legs kicking futilely.

"Don't think just because I like you that I'm going to show you any mercy," she said. CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP. I could feel my voice begin to choke up. "I'm not gonna lie," I heard her say. "I really enjoy this. There's nothing more humiliating than a CLAP bare CLAP assed CLAP SPANKING CLAP CLAP CLAP spanking. I enjoy dominating you, Jason."

"Oweee nooo." I was on the brink.

"C'mon Jason. Time to show me those tears of defeat again." SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK.

It was at that point where I felt same feeling of total shame and humiliation came over me as the other day and I broke into deep, wailing sobs.

"That's what I wanted to hear!" Miss Ling said, and then surprisingly she spanked me four more times in rapid succession, which put me into a near tizzy, as I shouted "Nooooooooo oh ho ho!" And my body heaved.

"This is so great," said Miss Ling in her typical measured tone albeit with a tiny bit of excitement in her voice. "Very nice job," she congratulated me although I'm not sure what for. I felt her rest the hairbrush on one of my burning ass cheeks as we both listened to the sound of me trying to catch my breath. "Try to calm down so we can discuss things a bit. Stand up so I can get a good look at you."

I stood and still crying before Miss Ling. "You didn't think I had it in me, did you?"

I was surprised by the question because she was right -- I didn't think she was capable of this sort of aggression, but instead of admitting it, I just said, "I don't knowwww, Miss Ling!"

She gave me that triumphant smile again, as if my response was an unspoken admission. "I can't imagine anything more humiliating than this, can you?"

"Nooo, Miss Ling." I kept bending at the knees, and rubbing my thighs. I wanted to actually rub my ass but I was afraid she wouldn't approve, so I tried to stand in place. Anything to avoid more spanking.

"Don't just stand there, silly boy! I want to see you try to shake the pain out. That's an order! Grab your ass and try to rub out the pain. Put on a show for me, Jason."

That was all the motivation I needed and I began to rub my ass, which did feel good in a way, as I continued to flex my legs as if that would solve the problem of my blistered ass. I bounced up and down. I became more aware of the jiggling of my now completely limp dick and my balls. I didn't really care though. My focus was on the stinging coming from the most sensitive part of my buttocks.

Miss Ling laughed in part astonishment and then began clapping her hands in celebration. She had a beautiful smile on her face. "Oh, that is too perfect," she said, her eyes fixated on my bouncing manhood. "You have no idea how much this makes my day."

"I'm glad I made you happy, ma'am!" I gasped. And I truly was. The smile on Miss Ling's face was enough to make my heart swell, and unfortunately that's not the only thing that started swelling. I could feel the blood returning to my penis. I couldn't help but consider my situation, having been spanked so severely by a woman half my age, who was now mocking me and making me dance naked before her. And it started to feel good, really good, and I started to feel extremely weak and horny.

"Oh my god," she said, her eyes going big, as my cock began to throb. "What are we going to do with you, Jason?" Her eyes met mine and her expression turned serious as she flashed this composed smile at me and I realize she wanted me to answer her rhetorical question.

"I'm sorry, ma'am," I said. I was half crying but half excited. "I can't help it."

"Well that's obvious, duh!" she said, not unkindly. "You know what? Keep doing that little post spanking shame dance you were doing and don't stop or I'll take you back over my lap again. Do you understand?" She was smiling.

There was something so condescending about the way Miss Ling had talked to me pretty much all day. I was starting to like it and even though my ass was burning yet again I was no longer being spanked and I was grateful for that and grateful to be naked in front of a pretty young female. And so I grabbed my ass and shook my hips so hard my stiff dick began bouncing up and down. "Thank you for spanking my naughty ass, Miss Ling! Thank you for teaching me a lesson, ma'am! Thank you Thank you Thank you!"

God, this felt good but I also felt totally awash in genuine shame and embarrassment. My motivation was clear and I didn't really have a choice -- For one, I definitely did not want to be spanked anymore and for two, I guess maybe I hoped secretly she would relent and allow me an orgasm, but that's not quite the way it played out, unfortunately.

Instead, Miss Ling burst into laughter after I finished my naughty dance and then with an "oh myyy gooood!" she pulled out her iPhone. "Get back down on your knees, Jason, I want to ask you something." When I complied in an instant and put up my hands in submissive praying posture, she tapped me lightly on the nose and said, "Very good, Jason," before continuing.

"I know this isn't exactly professional, but we trust each other right?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. I want to film you doing that thing you just did so I can show Miss Alisha and maybe even a couple my gal pals who don't believe some of the stories I tell them about work. I promise I will never send it to anyone and I don't really need to show your face. Does that sound ok to you?"

"Yes, Miss Ling," I said with my hands clasped in prayer.

"Actually do you mind if I include your face? It looks so funny and cute when you beg and my friends will love it." As if she could detect my consternation, she leaned forward and tucked her finger under my chin, copying what Miss Alisha did yesterday. Our eyes met and she had a stern look on her face. It amazed me how she could shift her approach to me on a dime. "You wouldn't mind doing that for me, would you, Jason?"

"No Miss Ling. I wouldn't mind." I sounded pathetic and at the same time robotic. The feeling of her finger tucked under my chin and that look of total superiority. I was transfixed by this blossoming dominant young woman.

"I didn't think so."

"I'll do whatever you tell me to do, ma'am," I said, getting lost in her pretty, determined face.

"I know you will," she said. "I like how you're beginning to learn your place and that you're showing me proper respect without me having to prompt you. "Ok, showtime!"

And so, with Miss Ling directing me, I stood and grabbed my ass and did my naked spank dance. Miss Ling had me do it twice. She laughed the whole time and made me turn and show my well-spanked ass to the camera, as I thanked this young woman for sexually humiliating me.

"Thank you for spanking my naughty ass, Miss Ling! Thank you for teaching me a lesson, ma'am! Thank you Thank you Thank you!"

"My pleasure," she responded, with her video still rolling. And then she turned the camera on herself and beckoned me over. "Come stand next to me for a quick selfie shot. With her free hand she grabbed my ear so there was no doubt who was in charge. "Show my friends the shame and humiliation in your face. It's so cute. No really it is. Ha ha ha. How does this feel, Jason? Getting so utterly dominated, so....defeated by a superior young ASIAN FEMALE who is probably less than half your size?"