The Eastern Nursing Program Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I don't know," I stuttered, feeling my face burn as Miss Ling absolutely piled it on in ways I wasn't expecting.

"You don't know? Trust me -- your ashamed red face says it all. Say cheese!"

"Cheese."

"Now let's get you cooled off and back in your chastity belt. Next time I want to film the actual spanking."

There was going to be a next time? Oh lord. I have to admit I was a bit taken aback by the sarcasm and mean edge to Miss Ling's tone, but I realized it was what I wanted and needed. At the same time it was disappointing to be so turned on and to realize that she had no intention of allowing me release today. And I knew better this time to resist. "Yes, Miss Ling, as you wish," was all I said.

And the next thing I know I was following her back into the exam room where she had me plunge my swollen junk into the ice bucket. It took a few minutes so excited was I but eventually the ice won and shriveled my package up to a state of non-arousal. Miss Ling put on a pair of gloves and stuffed my penis back in its prison and shaped shut the ring around my balls before that terrible sounding click of the lock finished the job. I couldn't avoid a light frustrated sigh which Miss Ling totally picked up on.

"Oh I love that little sigh of frustration. You suffer so nicely, Jason. Look right over here at me when I talk to you, right here." She pointed to her eyes and gave me that look again that conveyed authority and feminine pride. "You really are such a good little squirt aren't you?" She smiled challengingly again, her eyes flashing down to my groin."

"Thank you, Miss Ling," I said with as much sincerity as I could muster, although my heart wasn't completely in it.

"I know this part sucks for you," she said. "But I told you before and so did Miss Alisha that what is happening here is very real. None of this is an accident. You realize who is in control of you now, right?"

"Yes, Miss Ling.

"Good. Then listen carefully: you are going to behave yourself this week, correct? I'm 100% certain you won't be masturbating, but no drinking or smoking either. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Ling."

"Look at me again. Right here. We will find out if you cheat. You're incapable of lying to me and Alisha."

"I-I understand, Miss Ling."

"We'll see about that. Just remember, all clinicians at this program have been taught what to look for and we will have you back over a woman's lap, ass up before you know it. You're going to learn just how effective spanking is as a training tool for wayward middle aged males. Next time it might be Alisha, or maybe Miss Amy herself if she's in the mood. Or it might be me again. Not only that but we won't hesitate to add days to your chastity as well."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Very good. You get a good report from me today. Now put your clothes back on. It's time to go."

Downstairs to the parking lot we went. Anyone who saw us there probably would have thought it was a middle-aged guy and his cute, slightly nerdy looking Asian girlfriend. If only they knew.

Now she faced up to me again. I looked down until she said, "Permission to look at me." When I was facing her, Miss Ling said, "This has been sooooooo much fun. You know, this is the first time I have felt completely comfortable and in charge around an adult male. Don't get the wrong idea, but thank you, Jason."

"You're welcome, Miss Ling."

"Now, I want you to just stand there and watch me walk to my car. And do you know what, Jason? I'm in a generous mood right now. You have permission to stare at my ass as I walk away from you. I want you to get a good look at the ass that put your ass in its place. Of course unlike you I'm wearing pants so you'll have to use a little imagination. Understand."

"Yes, Miss Ling."

"Oh your face just turned so red again. I love it. Just keep standing there so I can drive past you. I'm not going to see you for a few days and I want to end our time together on a proper note."

And so I watched her walk away. Miss Ling had a fabulous ass. It was firm, not overly cushy, but had a nice efficient scoop to it. The result was pain for my dick as it began pushing against its prison, and a deep ache in both nuts. How had I let this happen to me?

But of course I did. I found myself bouncing from one foot to the next, wishing I could double over in pain. As soon as I got home I was going to have to use the ice pack again. But for now, I just stood there at the exit to the parking lot, as Miss Ling now approached in her car, rolled down the window and flashed me a beautiful, triumphant smile. "You look a little uncomfortable standing there, Jason. Think of how far we have come in a few days. That's the way I like you. Look at me when I lecture you. Good. I told you I was thorough. Now run along!"

Exfoliation, Miss Ling surprisingly aggressive, guided by Miss Alisha. Pre-washes penis. Gets the hairs on shaft. Explode. Admonished. You can tell they are a bit turned on.

Alisha questions whether they should put on the c belt because needs cleaning within 48 hours. Ling volunteers to come in on Sunday. 87 Days Ago. Alisha out of town. "Lets really talk this through, in private." Ling agrees to come back and clean him. Ling shows up in leggings, pink turtleneck sweater, boots, earrings, hair pinned back in a bun, very serious. Tease and denial. Unlocks him, makes him shower. He applies stuff to self. Gets so aroused. No wanking. Denial. Thinks of her tight little vagina. "You are such a good little squirt aren't you. Not today. 100% denial. Ice, stuffs him back in. makes show of locking shut. Big smile. She mentions control. What would Alisha say. We are all on the same page, dude, trust me. And I hope you enjoyed that because things are about to change a lot for you. All that has been up to this point is conditioning, you realize that right dude? Your masturbating days are over. How does it feel? I like it he says. I'm in awe of you. She blushes. You don't have a right to talk about my body. I'll keep those comments in mind but don't say them again. We'll see if that changes. Spanks him with hairbrush, mentions meeting lady friends. I don't share names, but I will tell them I have a favorite new client. Gives him a hug. Lingers. Behave. I believe in you. See you next Friday. 83 days ago. No gasm. Denied and punished for alcohol test and talking about ling's body. Lecture by Alisha they know they are attractive. Don't need to hear the catcalls. Ling spanks him. Then Alisha breaks him down. Some after care. Hugs. Thank you, blue balls. 76 days. Miss Ling loves watching him ejaculate.

Sunday. Alone with Miss Ling. (Gets the question of Miss Ling out -- more formal for last name since I'm effectively teaching you about female superiority.

C belt is clear with pink and female sign, shocker for balls and head.

Blow up dummy has cameras, very high end.

Spanking and denial at first week. By the time he gets to the dummy he's so horny he'll do anything. Condescending -- he needs to be broken in slowly. Tests of drinking -- fails the first time. That's why he is denied.