The Easy Way or the Hard Way

Story Info
Either way works for me.
4.6k words
4.04
27.1k
6
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The captain has turned off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. You are now free to move about the cabin." The flight attendants voice crackled over the speaker.

My new girlfriend loved role playing. She had been an actress, some bit parts in television and movies. She said they told her she couldn't get gigs because her breasts were too big, people would not pay attention to the main characters. I could see their point, literally. She moved on to do set decoration and sound production.

She had lined up some chairs in rows in her front room. The speaker played a jet engine sound effect in the background with some kind of mixer that let her add voice over. She had on a sexy flight attendant costume with non-regulation low cut blouse and a tight non-regulation length skirt. Pantyhose with a line up the back and hair tucked up under a cap completed the picture.

She bent way over to serve a drinks to the imaginary passengers sitting across the aisle, then leaned way over to serve the passenger next to me, brushing a breast against my face.

"Coffee, tea or me," she whispered into my ear.

We met in the bathroom. I pulled her hose down to her knees and bent her over the sink.

I am a proud member of the 'Virtual Mile High Club.'

She outdid herself with the naughty nurse thing, decorating the bedroom to look like a MASH 4077th tent, complete with IV dripping into a martini glass. Tight non-regulation khaki scrubs hugged her curves. 'Hotlips' indeed. The speaker played helicopter sounds with the occasional artillery round in the background. She had rigged in a sound effects board, though I was not amused when she played a laugh track after pulling down my olive drab boxers.

I earned a 'Purple Hardon' medal.

"So you have been pretty good job of fulfilling my fantasies," I told her one evening as we laid in bed. "What fantasy can I do for you?"

She hesitated, then said, "I do have this one fantasy, but I'm kinda ashamed of it."

"You can tell me anything," I reassured her, my curiosity piqued.

"Well, it's like this," she stalled, "I've never shared this with anyone before."

I reached out and clasped her hand.

"I um, have this, uh, fantasy, I guess you would call it non-consensual," she said hesitantly.

I didn't say anything. I wondered to myself what the 'right response' was. I had heard that it is a common fantasy for women. Probably not for women that were survivors. That's the word I'm supposed to use, not victims. Right?

I remember getting aroused watching mainstream movies that had depictions of women being forced, like 'Clockwork Orange.'

The non-consensual porn I had happened upon entirely by accident was exceedingly poor.

I have had women who wanted me to hold them down and play rough with them, but that was just some standard foreplay. I didn't mind getting a little of that action myself.

She interrupted my thought process, "Hellooooo! Anybody home?"

"Hold it! I said, adding, "The truth is, it's complicated. By far the sexiest thing for me is when a woman really wants me."

I congratulated myself for having the perfect answer, then I cringed realizing it sounded phony.

I made the suggestion that we watch some non-consensual porn together.

She said she didn't like pornography, that it was either women being exploited or being betrayed.

My heart sank, she was right. I had a pretty good appetite for porn, considering myself to a connoisseur of sorts. Now I felt uncomfortable about all I had watched.

"Oh yeah, I totally agree," I said unwholeheartedly.

I suggested that we find some non-consensual erotic literature to read to each other. She thought that was a great idea. I was surprised at how horny I got reading. She got extremely aroused, the first time we didn't even finish before she jumped me. It was hard to find good examples, most of the writing was poor and the plots were predictable.

One day I found a transcript from a trial. It was a detailed account of a real home invasion. A group of guys broke into a home, tied up the husband and made him watch while they had their way with the wife. Thankfully they all got busted and convicted. We took turns reading, both shaking when we finished. I got rock hard, she was soaking wet. We fucked, with both of us coming fast. To be honest, I felt pretty guilty about getting pleasure from someone else's terror, for a few days at least.

---------------

I made a trip to the thrift store and picked up some items. The next time I went over to her place I had a box waiting for her in the kitchen.

"I got something for you," I said matter of factly.

She opened it up and pulled out two articles of clothing; a white cotton blouse and a knee length wool skirt with a slit in the back. They were obviously second hand.

She grimaced and said, "These are not even remotely my style and they look like they have been worn before. What on earth were you thinking?"

"Oh, Gee, I'm sorry," I responded. "I'll take them back. Put them on and we'll see if I got the right size and I'll buy you something nice."

She shook her head and frowned. She disappeared for a few minutes, coming back into the kitchen wearing the outfit.

I had hidden behind a door, pulling on some gloves and a balaclava. I could see her looking around for me through the gap.

I sneaked out and crept up behind her. With one hand I grabbed her wrist and twisted her arm behind her back. I clamped my other hand over her mouth, stifling a scream.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way," I snarled at her from behind. "Either way works for me!"

She struggled against my grip, writhing up against the kitchen island. I held her tightly and growled, "I'm going to take my hand off your mouth. If you scream things will get really bad for your boyfriend tied up in the other room."

"Not a word. Got it?" I hissed into her ear.

She nodded yes and I let go.

My hand reached around and traced down to her trembling chest. I grabbed a handful of her blouse and ripped it open violently, buttons flying across the room. I grabbed a breast through her bra, roughly squeezing it.

"Not a word!" I growled.

I pushed her down, bent over the island. I reached into the drawer and pulled out a spool of string, the kind you use to truss up a Thanksgiving turkey. I pulled her other arm behind her and tied her wrists together as she struggled.

I reached two hands around to rough up both breasts. She gave another yelp as I squeezed. I ripped her bra upwards, her breasts spilling out against the cold marble counter as she continued to wriggle.

I reached down and grabbed the skirt and gave it a yank upwards, tearing the slit up to the waistband.

I leaned forward and hissed again, "Now all I want to hear from is you moaning like you are enjoying this. Understand?"

She furtively nodded yes and whimpered in response.

"Make sure your boyfriend can hear!" I hissed as I unzipped and pushed my rock hard member up against her quivering behind.

I reached down any yanked her panties down to her knees. She yelped again when I kicked her ankles apart. I reached across the island and grabbed a bottle of olive oil, Italian, Extra Virgin. I poured it down her butt crack.

"You better start making sounds like you are enjoying this or I am going to stick it in your ass!" I hollered as I parted her butt cheeks with my unit.

She whimpered out a half hearted, "Yes. Oh, Yes."

"Louder!" I hollered, prompting a full throated moan from her.

She started in with some grunting as I pushed my tip lower. She gave out another yelp as I rammed it into her, the oil making it easily slide all the way in.

I began to rail her against the island, yelling out, "That's it Bitch! You want this Bitch! Don't You"

"Yes! Fuck Me! Fuck Me" she pitched in. I was surprised at how quickly I was getting to the edge.

"Tell me you want me to come inside you! Bitch!"

"Please! Please! Come inside me!" she shrieked.

That was what sent me over. I let go with a huge orgasm, yelling out "Fuck Yeah! Bitch!" as my body spasmed and quaked. My pulsing member gushed deep inside her as my knees buckled. "Aaaaaargh!" I yelled out as pleasure peaked. Chest heaving, my thrusts slowed to a stop as the last pulses emptied inside her.

I leaned over and growled into her her ear. "Don't move a muscle until you hear me leave!"

I stepped back and zipped up, watching my stuff run down the inside of her leg all the way to her ankle.

I stepped into the living room, took off the gloves and mask. I opened and then slammed the front door, then dashed back into the kitchen, yelling out, "Are you okay honey? What did that horrible man do to you?"

She had worked her way out of the string and was pulling up her panties. There was a puddle of oil and stuff on the floor.

"Nice touch with the skirt and blouse," she said as she pulled her bra back down.

She reached up to kiss me, saying. "Want some dinner? I was thinking Italian."

------------------

We were hanging out a few days later. The conversation worked its way back to fantasies.

"So you did my fantasy," she said. "Tell me about one of yours so I can reciprocate."

I felt a surge down there.

She asked me if I wanted to do the 'Daddy' role play. "God No!" was my response.

If there is one thing that turns me off it is Taboo porn. It seems like every porn site has 'Mommy,' 'Daddy,' or 'Step Sister' clips ranked at the top in number of views. At least that was my recollection from way, way back when I used to think porn was okay. My bone started to go limp.

"You're so big Daddy..." she said in a baby girl voice.

Gaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!! in my head. "No, not into that," I calmly replied, limper still.

"My last boyfriend wanted to do that all the time," she chirped, "He really liked my schoolgirl costume."

My bone started coming back.

Back when I was watching that bad, bad, no good, evil porn I had developed a fetish for threesomes. Most of the clips I saw were pretty poor. The professional ones were phony and the amateur ones were low resolution, out of focus and seemingly always at the wrong angle. I had imagined having a threesome myself but the thought of asking for one terrified me.

She interrupted my thought process, "Hellooooo! Anybody home?"

"I've always had this fantasy about having a threesome." I winced, waiting for the reply.

"Yeah, you and every guy on the planet," she curtly responded.

Score! She didn't slap me or kick me out of the house.

"I've been in some threesomes before, good and bad" she volunteered. My bone surged.

Tell me more! I hollered to myself. "Oh, yeah?" I managed to say calmly.

"One bad one, the guy was too big, we could barely fit him in our mouths," she sighed.

My bone surged even more. Tell me about a good one! I screamed in my head. "Uh, huh," I whispered, trying to hide my heavy breathing.

"Another bad one, it took forever for me to make the other two women come," she said.

My member ached. Tell me about a good one! I tried to telepathically communicate to her. "Wow," was all I could think to say.

"The other bad one, the two guys insisted I sleep in the wet spot," she continued.

My unit throbbed. Wait, weren't these the bad ones?

"Really?" I inquired.

"No, I'm just messing with you," she said with a smile.

Damn! I thought to myself. I waited while she reflected.

"Now, those good threesomes..." she said with a wry smile.

My heart skipped a beat.

"Hey! You have a bone!" she giggled. "You want to hear threesome stories! Don't you!"

She had read my mind flawlessly. Was it that easy?

I only made it halfway through her first story.

----------------------------

She wanted to try role playing where she played both women in a threesome. She created a Three's Company set with a fairly accurate Regal Beagle bar setup. She switched between Janet and Chrissy wearing two different lace teddys, along with a long blonde a short brunette wig.

I'm glad she didn't add in Mr. Roper or Mr. Furley. That would have been weird.

Jack Tripper never had it so good.

She wanted to do one where she play acted a man and a woman. It was not my first choice but she had me as Han Solo while she was both Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia. She was a bit too big for that metal bikini but I didn't mind.

I have this fantasy about all the things Jabba the Hutt did to Leia while she was his slave.

My eyebrows raised when she brought out a light sabre strapon thing. Thankfully, she had picked out a smaller size. It was her idea to use the olive oil for lube.

I'm glad she didn't add in Chewbacca or an Ewok. That would have been weird.

May the Force be inside me.

I went along with the threesome play acting but longed for the real thing. I was just too self conscious to bring it up.

----------------------------------

Valentine's Day was coming soon. I had made a dinner reservation well in advance at a nice Italian restaurant in the San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, knowing it would be impossible to find one later.

Two weeks before our date she called and said she was sorry but an old girlfriend had broken up with her boyfriend and needed a place to stay. She asked if we could just have Valentine's dinner at her place with her friend joining us.

Threesome! I thought to myself. She was going to do my fantasy! This was her way of setting it up! I instantly got a boner thinking about it and quickly cancelled the reservation.

Some lucky guy who procrastinated was going to impress his date by snagging my cancelled reservation. Probably get a good BJ out of it, I mean really good.

I saved up two weeks.

-------------------------

They greeted me at the door. The friend had olive skin and black hair. I strip searched her with my eyes. Her form fitting sweater and tight jeans left everything to the imagination. She smiled and gave me a gentle handshake.

We had a nice dinner, my girlfriend prepared a perfect Italian meal which paired well with the two bottles of Barolo I had brought. They knew each other from when they started in the entertainment business. They swapped tales from their forays in acting, telling about all the celebrities they had seen on set. The stories were all tame, no sexy stuff. After a nice Tiramisu dessert we poured out the last of my wine and took our glasses into the living room. They wanted to turn on Netflix. I started to get my hopes up when they selected a racy movie.

The opening credits were ending when a knock came on the front door.

"Just a sec!" my girlfriend chirped as she paused the movie and went to go answer.

I heard a commotion down the hall, the door slammed.

She came back into the room with a guy right behind her. He had one arm around her waist and a knife at her throat.

"Scream and you're dead!" he hollered. "Who else is here!"

"Just..." she tried to say as they turned in my direction.

"Shut the fuck up!" he hollered. "On the floor!"

He was in orange coveralls with RJDCF on the front. Something, Something, Donovan Correctional Facility. That was the prison out in Otay Mesa, I thought to myself. He had some serious tattoos, with cobwebs on his arms and gang logos on his neck. A tattoo teardrop below his eye. Didn't that mean he had killed someone?

"On the fucking floor, Bitches!" he yelled.

I edged my way down. He pushed the two women to the floor next to me.

My girlfriend had a horrified look on her face, hoarsely whispering "Is this..."

I shook my head, and started to say "No, is this.."

"Shut the fuck up!" he yelled, "One more fucking word and you are dead!"

"Money!" he hollered, "What do you got!"

Nobody responded. "The Fuck!" he yelled. He stepped over to a table by the entry that held both of the ladies purses.

He tore open one and took out a few bills from a wallet, saying "Fuck!" The other purse only had a few bills too, prompting more cursing.

"Doesn't anyone use cash anymore!" he yelled. "What else you got!"

I pulled out my wallet. "Fucking A!" he yelled when he found only a couple credit cards in it.

"Don't move an inch! Fuckers!" he yelled out as he stepped into the hall to the bedroom.

I inched over, looking to see if he was coming back. I could hear him slamming drawers and tossing things on the floor.

I wiggled my phone out of my pocket and was able to start tapping when he stormed back into the room. "Hey!" he yelled, snatching the phone. "Nice try!"

"No more fucking around!" he hollered. "Strip down to your undies so we don't have any more of that!"

We hesitated. "Strip or I'm cutting your clothes off with this knife!" he growled.

The ladies started pulling off their clothes. "Nice tits!" he called out when my girlfriends sweater went up over her head. "Strip now!" he yelled at me.

I unbuckled my pants and pulled them off. I trembled as I unbuttoned and pulled off my shirt. It was cold, I could feel myself shrinking down there.

My girlfriend had on granny panties, white with pink Valentine's hearts. Her friend was wearing lacy red panties and bra. Four nipples stood out. Like I said, it was cold.

"Nice," he said. "We're gonna have a real good party!"

"Nobody move!" he said as he went back down the hall.

We could hear more things being tossed. He strolled back into the front room. "Look what I found!" he said with glee. He was holding an automatic pistol.

"Ooh! One in the chamber!" he said as he racked back the slide. "This will come in handy!" adding, "You are a bad little bitch!"

He was also holding the Star Wars strapon dildo. "This fucking thing looks like a fucking light sabre! Really good party!" he said.

"I've been in the slammer for five years, in case you were wondering. Snuck out on a botched transfer." he volunteered.

"You're not expecting anyone else are you?" he asked. My girlfriend shook her head. "Well, I got some time," he said, adding, "You guys are going to give me a little show to celebrate busting out."

"You do exactly what I say and nobody is going to get hurt," he growled. "This is going to be good!" he said as he plopped down on the couch.

"Okay, ladies first. You climb up on her," he said.

They looked at each other and hesitated. "69! Now!" he commanded.

My girlfriend moved over and slid on top of her friend. I tried looking away but he reached down and turned my head back in their direction. "You get to watch too!" he said with a laugh.

The women were still, prompting him to holler, "Get your faces down in there!" As they moved in he yelled while waving the pistol in my direction, "You better start making noises like you are enjoying this, or someone is going to get hurt!"

"Pull those panties aside and really get in there! he yelled. The women obliged and started going at each other, moaning loudly. "Lick it!" he hollered as he angled to get a better view.

"Were not going to be need those undies anymore!" he yelled. They hesitated again. "Now!" he yelled. The friend pulled off her underwear revealing tan lines on her olive skin, my girlfriends breasts dropped as she unfastened herself, prompting a "Nice!" from him.

"Okay now, how do you work this thing?" he yelled out, holding up the strapon and saying, "Put it on!" as he tossed it in their direction.

The friend sat up and fastened it around her waist. "Suck it, Bitch!" he yelled at my girlfriend.

She started sucking it, really going to town. "You know the drill! Make some noises like you are enjoying it!" he yelled. That prompted more moaning from both of them.

"Okay! Fuck her with it!" he yelled. My girlfriend laid down on her back, her breasts spilling down her sides. She pulled her knees back as her friend moved in. "Fuck her!"

I watched as as she slid it in slowly, then started to pump. My girlfriend started moving in rhythm. "Woo Hoo!!" the guy hollered. "Pound her!" he yelled, which got her to pick up the pace, really getting her breasts going.

12