The Easy Way or the Hard Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, stop" he said. "I'll bet you thought they were going to have all the fun," he added, giving me a shove in their direction.

"Ladies, he's not going to need those boxers any more," he said. "Take them off for him." They moved over and pulled them down, revealing my flaccid penis.

"Whoa, Dude!" he yelled. "You're going to need to get a little more excited than that!"

I'm sure if there he wasn't there with a gun I would be rock hard. I had never experienced anything like this. I was terrified.

"Get him hard or someone is going to get hurt" he snarled.

They moved over towards me, reaching out and rubbing my manhood. Nothing.

"Climb up on him!" he yelled.

My girlfriend straddled me and started rubbing herself on my unit. I could feel that she was wet. The friend climbed up and planted her pussy on my face, still wearing the strapon, she was wet too.

"I can't hear you!" he hollered.

We all started moaning. It wasn't working, I was still soft. "Okay, Switch! he yelled and they changed positions. Still nothing, I couldn't get hard.

"Like I said, he gets hard or someone gets hurt!" he yelled, adding, "Suck him!"

They both moved down and started in with their mouths.

That did it.

I could feel a surge as their tongues played with me. "There we go!" he yelled as my member started pulsing upward.

They ran their mouths up and down each side of my shaft. I had seen that in countless porn clips, now it was happening to me. I was rock hard. "Now we're talking!" he yelled.

"Okay! Now you get that dildo in his mouth and you ride him!" he commanded.

My girlfriend climbed up on me and slid my member inside her, while the friend moved over and put the tip up against my lips. I hesitated. "Suck it!" he yelled.

She pushed it into my mouth. "I can't hear you!" he called out again, prompting us all to moan in unison. "Yeah!"

"Next!" he hollered. "You are going to fuck him in the ass while you are sucking him!"

"Could we, um, get, um some, uh, lube or something?" I stammered.

He went into the kitchen and came back with the bottle of olive oil, saying, "Just like we used in the joint!"

The friend moved in. I had no choice but to pull my legs back. She put a gob of oil on the dildo and another on my puckered butthole, then pushed the tip up against me. I grimaced. "Do it!" he yelled. I grunted as the tip pushed in.

I gritted my teeth as she slid it deeper. "Fuck! Yeah!" he yelled.

She started thrusting slowly and my girlfriend moved down to take me into her mouth. "Make some sounds like you are enjoying this everyone!" he yelled and we all started moaning again. "Pound him!" he yelled, prompting her to give it to me good.

"Enough of that!" he yelled and we slowed to a stop. "You, with the tits, on your back and you, take that thing off and climb up on her." They did as he asked. "You, my friend, are going to do her doggy style while she licks both of you," he ordered.

"Make him come or someone is going to get hurt!" he snarled.

I moved in behind her and pushed my member up against her labia. "Lick it!" he yelled prompting my girlfriend to start in with her tongue. I pushed in, she was soaking wet. I grabbed her hips and started sliding in and out. I was hard but still terrified. I had no idea if I was going to be able to climax.

I could feel the tongue on my member, licking the shaft, it felt incredible. I slipped out and into her mouth. "Oops," I said. "Sweet!" he yelled. She pushed me back in with her tongue.

I started getting that feeling that maybe it was going to happen. My girlfriend must have been bearing down on her clit as she let out an authentic moan. That sent me over the top. I was pounding away, yelling out, "Oh God Yeah!" as the pleasure peaked.

The orgasm started deep inside me as I slowed down my pace. The first throbs started and I yelled out "Aaaaaaaargh!" My body spasmed as pulse after pulse of stuff gushed inside her. I slowed to a stop but kept coming as her tongue darted around my shaft. There was one last big shudder as my last spurt emptied deep inside her. I pulled out and we all collapsed next to each other, chests heaving.

"Whoa!" the guy yelled out. "That was good!"

"Now it is my turn!" he said as he started unbuttoning his coveralls.

Just then, we heard pounding on the front door. Red and blue lights flashed through the window. "Police! Open up! We know you're in there!"

The guy yelled, "You're not taking me alive!" as he ran to the door. A shot rang out. He stumbled back into the room clutching his chest and dripping blood. We huddled together as he fell to the floor.

"Happy Valentine's Day!" my girlfriend cheerfully exclaimed.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed, my heart pounding.

The guy got up from the floor smiling. The ladies started putting their clothes back on.

"You got your fantasy and I got mine!" my girlfriend cheerily said.

She explained that they were all roommates back when they got into acting. They had partied together back in the day. Her friends were happy for an opportunity to do her a favor and get in some more acting experience. It was a prop gun and temporary tattoos. The cops were just a sound effect, the blood was tomato sauce.

We all had a good laugh as I pulled on my clothes. Yes indeed, it was a Happy Valentine's Day.

12