The Eavesdropper

Story Info
My first date took an unexpected turn!
2.9k words
4.52
1.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, so please give me your feedback so I can make my next one better!

I really would love for it to be an enjoyable read. X

When I walked in, the cafe was tiny and she was nowhere to be seen. I ordered a small americano and while I waited, I noticed that behind the collection area was a stairway leading into the basement. I paid, took my coffee but found no free tables in the cafe, so I stood awkwardly for a moment. The girl behind the counter smiled and an affirming nod indicated that I should head downstairs. As I descended the stairway, I stooped my head and as my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw her face. It was just like in the picture and she was gorgeous! I knew I had to play it cool, and (I think) I remained composed as I sat down. In my peripheral vision, I noticed one other customer downstairs, sitting a couple of tables away, but I kept my gaze on my date. First dates are difficult enough without having someone potentially eavesdropping. I soon forgot about that and our date went as well as it could have done. She was interested in me and we clicked quite well, with the conversation flowing and neither of us dominating the talking. Time passed quickly, which I felt was a good sign and when we both felt our cafe date had ended, we parted with a kiss on the cheek, a cute exchange of smiles and a promise to follow up with some messages or phone calls. I decided to stay in the cafe and relax for ten minutes before heading back to work. I even considered taking the afternoon off as I reflected on the events of the past hour.

After a few moments, a voice snapped me out of my daydream: "That will never work."

It was spoken in a low voice, by the girl sitting two tables away. It sounded almost as if to herself, but she obviously wanted me to hear her. "What?" I said, genuinely confused.

"It'll never work, because she won't let you fuck her like you want it". As she said it, she grinned, raised her eyebrows and tipped her head in an expression which said 'trust me... i know'.

I was totally stunned! Speechless! After a few moments of awkward silence, I decided to challenge her rudeness: "How do you know that?", I said, sharply. I didn't really know how to respond and that's all I could think of.

"I was listening... and watching". She shrugged.

"And what exactly did you see?".

"I saw the way you looked at her. You want to fuck her in a way which she won't let you do. I saw the way she held herself and she's definitely too straight for you... too soft; too gentle. That's not what you want is it? You want dirty, sweaty, hot, sweet, sticky, hard FUCKING... "she leaned forward, and studied me like a photographer looking at a portrait subject "... don't you!"

"How do you know what I want?" I was feeling angry and I found it hard not to raise my voice. I'd had a great date and then this stranger was making some filthy assumptions about me... and my date... and I wasn't going to just let it go.

She look straight at me and said, with a calm facial expression, "I know because I'm like you and I can see it in your eyes and in your body language".

"You don't know anything about me but I know something about you... I know you should mind your own business!".

"OK" she said, "... but here's something to consider...". She paused for a moment and looked down at my crotch. I realised only then that my cock was hard and pressing against my chinos and no doubt she could clearly see how aroused I was, despite me not realising it in the heat of the moment. "... think about whether I'm right or not. Be honest with yourself and then make a decision... if you want sex with me like I know you want to fuck that date of yours, I live in the apartment upstairs. I'll leave my apartment door unlocked for 15 minutes, so don't take too long to decide. Lock it on your way in. Make sure you're naked before you make it to my bedroom... I don't want to waste time."

Then she stood up and, before I could respond, walked over to me and placed a single finger to my lips. "We're done talking". She stared me straight in the eyes for a brief moment and without another word, gently ran her finger down my chin and around my neck in an s-shape, turned on her heel and walked up the stairs. I caught a soft aroma of floral perfume as the air moved across me when she turned.

I watched her figure move from behind as she climbed the stairs. She wore slim, bleached blue jeans, with a white, fitted, cropped t-shirt, which showed off her tall, curvy figure, with her narrow waist and wide hips. Her black hair was pinned up, contrasting against her long, pale neck. I noticed that she moved really well and her hips rocked suggestively from side to side. I suddenly imagined her naked, face down with her backside up, ready to be fucked from behind.

Moments passed. A minute felt like an hour. I took my time and tried to be rational and honest with myself. I also had to consider whether i was being lured into some kind of trap; an unsafe or compromising situation. I checked my watch.

The door opened softly, with a gentle push and I stepped in as silently as I could, closing and locking the door behind me. My heart was pumping so hard as I climbed the stairs; I could hear my own pulse and feel my chest thumping. In my heightened sense of awareness, I noticed that not a single stair creaked. I wondered why I was trying to be silent! When I got to the top, I slipped off my shoes and socks. I noticed a living room ahead. Empty. I stopped and listened, my ears were ringing slightly and my pulse quickened. I counted myself take six, silent steps up the hall and on the left, the bathroom door was open. At the threshold of the door was a pair of white, satin panties. I bent down and picked them up. They still held some warmth and I could feel them moist in my fingers and see the dampness in the fabric. A sense of self-consciousness caused me to look around before I put them up to my face and took a moment to gently breathe in, to savour the sweet, alluring musk emitting from them. I took four steps further to find a third door, ajar, at the end of the hallway, which I assumed was the bedroom. The angle of a mirror in the hallway meant I could partially see into the bedroom and I saw a figure move, only just in sight, and it was definitely 'her' ...and she was definitely naked because I saw only the flash of bare skin moving across the narrow field of vision. Still following the subconscious urge to be silent, I quietly took backward steps into the bathroom and stripped, leaving my chinos, trunks and shirt in a crumpled heap.

Naked, in a stranger's apartment, on a whim: It was the most excited I could remember being for a long, long time but I think it was my nerves causing my cock to only be semi hard, knocking from side to side as I walked quietly up the hall. I felt as if I was stalking; like a cat approaching its prey. I stroked my cock a few times, just to check my arousal. My nerves were taking the better of me and I could feel sweat on my forehead and the same wet coolness in the small of my back.

I took a moment to pause... naked... poised... and affirm to myself that I was doing the right thing. It was time.

I took two deep breaths and I pushed the bedroom door hard. It swung open fast with a loud bang as it hit the wall and I stepped in suddenly on her. She gasped and turned her head fast. Her hair was down and the long, black, waving curls of her hair fell across her shoulders, with a soft sheen caused by the light coming in through the window... and she smiled. The way she looked at me made me feel both excited but at ease and welcome at the same time. There was an instantaneous few moments where my body registered this and my nervous system responded by switching from excited fear to exhilaration and lust at the scene before me. She was naked and lying on the bed face down, her shoulders supported by her elbows, with her legs spread so I could see her pussy open and invitingly wet. A surge pulsated through my nine inch cock and it hardened fully at the same instant that she glanced down. She watched it throb and become engorged. "Oh, you've... arrived!" She looked back up into my eyes, opened her mouth and delicately pressed the tip of her tongue against her upper lip. She then drew her knees up, which elevated her bottom. She widened her legs so I could more clearly see her wet vulva, which was agape and glistening, the nub of her clitoris extending invitingly outward. Her arsehole was tight and a gentle amount of short, dark hair surrounded her pussy and arsehole, just like I had imagined when I watched her climb the stairs in the cafe.

"Is this what you want? I think it is...", she said, "Nice cock! It's how I imagined it when I saw it pressed against your trousers earlier. Taste me! I'm dripping wet and I know you like the flavour of pussy juice".

She widened her legs a little more. I came down behind her, and my cock pressed against the bedclothes, which felt cool on my hot skin. I used my hands to roughly part her buttocks, and then used my thumbs to caress her soaking wet pussy lips. I sensed the same aroma as I caught from her panties, as I circled her clit with my tongue and licked her firmly, in a snaking motion, all the way from the her clit, across her pussy and up around her arsehole. Then I did the same again... and again... moving my tongue from side-to-side pushing her lips to he side, making her groan and probing deeper inside her each time. She was right... I do like the provocative, musky taste of pussy juice and when I see attractive strangers, I like to imagine what their pussy might look like and what their pussy juice tastes like.

I flicked my tongue deeply into her pussy and sucked hard so I could taste her delicious juice properly. She was soaking wet and her pussy juice was mixing with my saliva. My mouth was covered with her sweet juice and I was intoxicated. I finished by circling her arsehole with my tongue and making it as wet as her pussy. She groaned deeply when my tongue touched her there, so I took that as a signal to use my finger in her wet hole. I circled and pressed, pushing gently, so the end of my finger slid into her. She drew breath, clenched my finger and let out a satisfying sigh. I moved it in and out and she yelped and giggled and gradually she began to fuck, rocking her rear back and forth against my penetrating finger. I took my other hand and began to circle her pussy with my fingers, feeling and flicking at the nub of her clit as my hand explored her. She began to groan a little louder.

I stopped. "Don't stop... what the fuck are you playing at?" She said, between breaths. I slapped her hard, twice, on the buttock and she yelped and clenched her bum cheeks. "I'm going to make you wait, you filthy bitch!" I said, and she turned around with a frustrated grin.

As she turned I finally saw her breasts, which were about the right size to neatly cup in my hands, lying neatly against her torso, her nipples hard, dark pink, and pointing ever so slightly upwards. I knelt up and let my cock point at her and she took the hint and grabbed it confidently. She began to grope at it... rubbing at it, and cupping my balls. Her hands were purposeful and she looked me straight in the eye as she pulled hard at my cock. She didn't go gently and chose to masturbate me hard, pulling my skin back forcefully, showing me her teeth fiercely. With a sudden, unexpected lurch, she slid her hand under my balls and fingered my arsehole. "See how you like it, you filthy boy!" She said. We both glanced down, just as she wet her finger, using her pussy and reached under me again, to slide it into my arsehole. I drew in my breath and pushed down into her hand and she started to finger fuck me. This was a first experience for me and I hoped it wouldn't be the last. "Suck my cock!" I said like I was ordering her but I needed some more attention on it, because it was so hard it was beginning to ache. She obeyed. She ran her tongue up and down the full length of my long shaft. Each time she reached the head of my cock, she flicked her tongue around and teased the underside of it. As she did, I could feel it throb and twitch. Then she took it into her mouth and sucked hard. As she sucked, she fingered my arsehole. I was in heaven! When she'd had enough, she took charge and pushed me down on to the bed on my back, gripped my nipples tightly and pinched until I thrust my hips and cock up into the air. She turned around and smothered my face with her pussy. For a moment I couldn't breathe as she face-fucked me, rubbing her pussy hard against my face as my mouth sucked on her and my tongue probed and licked. Every now and again she allowed me some air before pressing her soaking wet, almost gushing pussy against me. Leaning down now, she teased my cock with her tongue, gently flicking and biting me, to keep me hard and fully aroused, on the edge. As a lover of oral sex, 69 is one of my favourite positions, and I love my face to be smothered by wet pussy.

Finally, I couldn't take it any longer, so I grabbed her thighs and lifted her up, slid out from under her and rammed my cock into her pussy... hard. She yelled out loud, shouting "h-h-hard... harder! ". I thrust myself into her as hard as I could and she squealed passionately. We carried on fucking... sometimes gently, sometimes deeply and at times, so hard, the bed head must have made small dents in the plaster! I sat up and using my arms to take my weight, I lifted my behind off the bed to fuck upwards into her... after each stroke, almost leaving her, but keeping the tip of my cock there to guide my next, hard thrust. I wanted to fuck her arsehole... but the fucking was so good I didn't want to stop.

She turned around to face me, grabbed my wet, red hot shaft and guided me in. We looked at each other with passionate breathlessness as she rode me backward and forwards. I watched her beautiful tits bounce and sway, lifting my head to take one nipple into my mouth to suck hard, and then the other, which I bit, making her clench her pussy hard around my cock as she gasped. Sensing the tension in both of our bodies, she fucked me harder and faster, both of us letting out passionate cries and groans as we both came, breathless and exhausted, cum and juice covering us and dripping down our thighs, the sound of wetness cold be heard as we slowed to a caressing stop.

It was the best sex I've had for a loooong time! My cock was aching from such a hard fuck and I could feel the heat emanating from her body, especially her groin, as our skin, damp from sweat and sexual juices clung together.

Just at that moment, the front door slammed and my girl went rigid! Lifting her head, she said, "What the hell is she doing home!" She seemed startled. "Hi, anyone home?" Came a tuneful, but familiar sounding call from the hallway. Then, before I had time to even cover myself over. A figure walked in through the open bedroom door and there was a sudden awkward silence while everyone looked at each other. If you were a fly on the wall, you might find it hilarious, but not for me... as it dawned on me that it was the girl from my date earlier! We were naked, sweaty, and red-faced, and the aroma of hot sex hung in the air, along with a soft aroma of floral perfume.

But here's the thing... the reaction wasn't what I first expected!

But that's another story...