The Ebony Alpha Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just don't understand men." Persia lamented and followed her parents and the others out of the forest.

Drusilla grabbed Raphael and pulled him into the trees.

"I need to go back to the cabin."

"Why? You heard the Alpha we were ordered to leave them alone."

"I need to get a sample of Alisha's pheromones. Did you see the frenzy those men were in? Can you imagine what her pheromones would do to someone trying to hide their true identity?"

Raphael looked at his mate and smiled. "There is just one problem my love."

"What is that Raphael? Stephan is my partner in this project, I can see no problem."

"That was correct until Alisha became his priority. He may not let you anywhere near her now."

"He will once I tell him my theory. We want to help the world and this may just be the piece of the puzzle we were missing. He has to let me try."

"I hope you are right my love, because if you are not this may be the end of a beautiful friendship."

"You may be right Raphy but I have to try." The determined look on her face caused Raphael to hold his tongue. He pulled her close to his side as they turned back to the mating cabin in the woods.

****************

Stephan carried Alisha upstairs to the bedroom that encompassed the whole second floor. A large king sized bed took up the middle of the room. It was carpeted in soft plush material and an old fireplace took up much of the far wall.

A single window looked out upon the treetops and he could see the night sky in the distance. He laid his precious cargo on the soft mattress and looked longingly at his prize. His mate, finally after all this time he was no longer alone.

A sound caught his ear and he walked to the window to see what it was. He caught sight of Raphael and Drusilla and wondered what the hell they were doing back here.

He looked at Alisha's still form once again and softly closed the door.

He walked down the stairs just as he heard the soft tap on the door. It was only loud enough for his wolf to hear.

He opened the door to the small entry way that led to the front door. Opening the large wooden barrier he looked at his friends with curiosity.

It had to be important, he was sure that is the only reason they would disturb him now.

"What?" Stephan growled anyway showing his irritation.

Drusilla faltered for only a second before dragging her friend from the cabin.

"I need to talk to you Stephan and you must say yes."

"Raphael do you know what this is about?"

Raphael only nodded but added nothing to the conversation.

"I need you to hold on to your hormones for a few seconds and capture Alisha's heat in this little jar."

Drusilla produced a small mason like jar in her hand with a funnel like top. There was a small hole in the middle of it and it was soft plastic form the looks of it.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that Dru? I had no idea pheromones just dripped off the skin."

"This is going to be a little sensitive Stephan, but it is for the greater good. All those wolves out here a few minutes ago where attracted to your mate. They were in an uncontrollable rage and their bodies couldn't stop changing from one phase to the next."

"I think I see where you are going with this Dru, but how will I be able to get what you need?"

"First of all Stephan you will have to get permission from Alisha. She deserves to know what is going on. Secondly I need her orgasmic juices. That is why you have to stay in control. With her heat I know I am asking the impossible."

Stephan could only stare at his friends with shock in his eyes. Slowly the scientist in him began to take over and he could see the probable outcome if this was a success.

He knew Dru had to come up with the potion to put in his small dart and this seemed like a likely solution.

"I can only promise to try. I am only a man and with his mate in heat I may not be in my right mind. I have some control, but this is all new to me as well."

"There is just one more thing Stephan. You have to get me the sample before you take her virginity."

Stephan could only open his mouth in a wide O shape. That was going to be hard.

"What do you suggest that I do Drusilla?" The shocked wolf asked.

"You will have to stave off her first orgasm as long as you can. Build it up so that when her juices flow that it is a literal stream. The bottle is magical and will gather it as long as you place it next to her vagina."

"Females in heat are unpredictable Dru. She is going to fight me. She is going to want me to mount her right away."

"You must convince her to wait Stephan. That is why I said you need to talk to her and get her on board. Her heat is not a continuous machine. You will have a few minutes to at least talk to her." Drusilla said this with a smile.

"I am sorry to tease you Stephan; I have a lotion for you to rub into her skin. It will slow down her heat and give you a chance to carry out our plan."

Stephan sighed heavily and nodded in agreement with his friend. He held out his hand and she gave him the small jar and bottle of lotion.

"Oh and Stephan." He stopped and looked at Dru.

"Put on some clothes man; I really don't want to see your junk any more than I have to."

"Go to hell Dru. Raphael I feel sorry for you man. She is a pain in the ass,"

"It's okay Stephan. She's my pain in the ass."

Raphael put his arm around Dru's shoulder and led her back to the compound. He hoped that Stephan could work this out.

But more than anything he had the biggest urge to fuck his mate up against a tree right this second. The smell in the air was potent and he was sure no one would be immune.

*******

Stephan stepped back into the cottage and bolted the door. He checked downstairs and the kitchen was stocked with food.

Simple things like cold cuts and cheeses were in the fridge. It also had soft drinks and water. The pantry had many high carb snacks even his favorite cookies.

He heard the bed upstairs creak and stopped his inspection and went upstairs. He had the items in his hand and slowly opened the door.

He couldn't believe his eyes. Alisha was completely naked and writhing around in the bed.

All of the bed coverings were on the floor and she had her right had buried between her thighs.

Hearing the door open she stopped her movements and slowly raised her head.

"Help me Stephan." She whispered and lifted her body up until she was sitting.

She was more beautiful than Stephan could ever have imagined. Her smooth chocolate skin looked like silk and her hair was wild and fell softly down her back. Her wide eyes held him captive and the smell in the room had his mouth watering.

He couldn't help it he fell to his knees and ground his teeth together. Battling his wolf for all he was worth, he took the lotion and small jar to the bed. He placed the jar on the bedside table and popped open the cap on the small bottle of lotion.

"I'm here to help my darling, do you trust me?"

"I am so hot Stephan. Mama said you and only you could cool my heat." Alisha ran her hand over his chest and lingered on his nipples.

Stephan stifled a groan and pushed her down on the bed.

"I have a gift for you Alisha. Lie still and I will give it to you."

Obediently Alisha stilled her body and watched as Stephan put some of the cream in his hand and rubbed them together.

He started at her thighs and worked his way up to her stomach strategically avoiding her core.

The heady smell of lavender filled the room and Alisha visibly relaxed against the pillows at her back.

Was that purring he heard, Stephan mused. The fire in Alisha's eyes slowly reverted back to the light brown they usually were.

Her skin that was blistering when he'd began; slowly cooled to his touch and the strong scent of arousal ebbed from his nostrils.

He had relaxed as well and he felt confident that he would be able to complete both of his tasks.

To gather the needed specimen for Drusilla, and to make Alisha his mate at last.

********

Ralph was beside himself. He had just proclaimed his intentions to Persia Dupac and her parents, and like some fucking animal, he had run after a female in heat with a change in the wind.

He was totally disgusted and was running toward the far end of the Chambers' property.

He was too young to mate anyway. Even Persia was too young for him; look at how long he would have to wait for her.

But that smell of musky female arousal had blindsided him. He could still taste it in his mouth.

Finding what he sought, Ralph pushed open the door to the old homestead. No one came out here nowadays and he had claimed the place as a refuge when he and his brothers had arrived back home. It was little more than a shack, but held many memories.

His father had built this small cabin, before starting on the main compound. It was his home when he first bought the land over two hundred years ago.

The pack was small and he didn't even have a mate, but he was young and determined and his few followers were loyal and strong.

Now as Ralph stood in the middle of the one room building he looked around and took a deep breath. Slowly the smell of the female's heat was dissipating and his mind was starting to work again.

He slowly fell to his knees as he realized Alisha was the female. He had wanted his mate's sister.

"Ralph where are you?"

Shit it was his Father. Should he answer? If he didn't he would be in more trouble that his was already.

"I am taking some time to get myself together Dad. Is there something I can help you with?"

"I am here with Persia and her Parents. They want to discuss your future with their daughter."

"I am no good now Father. The smell of the female in heat has given me pause. How can I face Persia after that?"

"It is normal my son. Any unmated male would have done the same. In fact all of the ones around here did. You just got caught up, no more, no less."

"Father I just can't face Persia right now. I don't know how to explain myself. I promised to be there for her, and to wait until she was of age. Then not one hour later I ran off howling after her sister. I am ashamed of myself."

"Will you try to come back son? I won't force the issue, but it won't get any easier the longer you stay away."

"Just give me tonight, I promise to come back in the morning."

"All right son. I don't think you are making a wise choice, but I will tell the Dupac Alpha what is going on."

"Thank you Father. I promise I will be there in the morning."

Silas Chambers looked at the small crowd of people before him and sighed. He didn't want to cause his son to look the charlatan in front of his future in laws so he took the high road.

"Alpha Dupac I was unable to reach my son. It seems that he must be running off his uh... energy."

Charles Dupac smiled in understanding and turned to his mate.

"Aphasia; why don't you take Persia back to the suite. I want to talk with Alpha Chambers for a few minutes."

Aphasia looked at Charles and lifted her eyebrow at him. Of course she knew better but grabbed Persia's hand and led her to the guest quarters.

When they were out of earshot Charles turned back to Silas and smiled. "He is trying to run off his lust Silas?" Charles asked his host.

"I'm afraid so. Ralph is devastated that he was so easily distracted."

"He is but a boy, neither one of us would have been able to resist the scent. It was strong even to me and I am her Father. I never want to ace that dilemma again."

"Yes Charles, he is only a baby compared to most of us. Forty years old and he has never experienced a female in heat before. He has been very sheltered."

"But I thought he worked for Remy Sandorian, surely he has seen and done many things."

"Yes but he refuses to talk about them. His brothers took on most of the work and he was usually delegated to running errands. Remy tolerated this because he was Joe's brother."

"What actually happened between Remy and your sons? They were gone a long time."

"Yes they were gone for twenty-five years. Joe and I had a difference of opinion and he decided to leave. His brothers joined him, although I found out later he tried to get them to stay."

Silas smiled even though he was a little sad at their discussion.

"I don't mean to pry Silas, but I would like to know the background of Persia's future mate."

"I know Charles. Why don't we go to my study and get a drink. I could use one right about now."

The two Alphas walked into the main house and into Silas's study. It was a cozy room with large mahogany colored shelves filled with books and photographs of his children and his pack.

The windows were floor to ceiling and they led to a small veranda surrounded by honeysuckle vines. They were still twisted around the wrought iron balustrades even though they would not bloom until the spring.

"It's nice in here Silas. You have just enough room for a nice conversation, or even a bit of strategy planning."

"Yes I thought so when I was building it. Hanna has kept it in good shape over the years, but up until a few years ago I wasn't sure how long our pack would last."

"That's when your sons returned home?"

"Not quite. They came a few months later. But I had almost given up on ever seeing them again."

Silas poured two drinks and passed the beautiful amber liquid to Charles and took a seat.

"I had let things go. My pack had stopped trying to get me to be my old self again. I was just missing my sons too much. A few faithful pack members stayed on the grounds to give us security. The others began to live in the surrounding cities to make a living.

"It must have been tough my friend. I couldn't imagine not having the pack around me."

"I completely lost touch. The boys didn't tell us where they were. Ralph kept in touch with his mother. She knew they were fine she just didn't know where they were."

"Well I am glad they returned Silas. They could have all been killed. Their involvement with Remy Sandorian almost cost Joe his life anyway."

"I am just glad you were there to vouch for him Charles. I was very happy to about that."

"Well I have to say that my main goal was for Louisa to be happy. She was my first love Silas and I caused her great pain. It was the least I could do to help her mate."

"No matter what the reason; I appreciate your being there for them. But let me answer your first question about why they returned. It seems that Joe started to regain his sense of self-worth and just in time I might add."

"Why do you say that Silas?"

"Because it seems that Remy was starting to go off the deep end. He was power hungry and nothing was going to stop him from reaching his goal. My son fought him and that led to his capture by Napoleon."

"I see and where was Ralph during all of this?"

"He was right in the middle of it I'm afraid. He didn't want to leave his brother and that made him vulnerable to Remy. He held him hostage, until a little silver netting came into his life." Silas laughed at that and explained to Charles about the comical outcome.

"How fitting, to be captured by your own prison. I am sure the irony wasn't lost on him."

"No I'm sure it was not. For all of his evil disposition he was very clever as well."

"Well what can I do to make your son feel at ease Silas? I am sure he is a bit ashamed. He left Persia standing alone not knowing what the hell just happened."

Silas chuckled at the thought and shook his head. "He is distraught to say the least. He doesn't know how to face you or your daughter. It is going to take me a while to get him to understand that he was not alone. I'm sure many women on this compound are not speaking to their lovers tonight."

"Or they may be reaping great benefits from them as well."

The two men laughed and remembered their own mates.

"You know Silas I will see you tomorrow. I think I would like to see my mate now."

"I understand my friend. Don't scare your baby. She has enough on her mind tonight."

Patting each other on the back the two men went their separate ways to see if they could use the lusty smell in the air to their advantage.

**************************

Alisha looked at the beautiful man that was caressing her feet with such care and sighed heavily.

She could feel the heat that had taken over her body seething in the recesses of her mind. It was an enigma and she wanted to figure it out.

Stephan's dark hair had fallen over his forehead into his eyes and he bit his bottom lip in concentration. He rubbed her arch and she almost jumped from the bed.

"A little ticklish, hmmmm?" He murmured softly and looked at her with his deep blue eyes. Alisha caught her breath and tried to pull her foot from his grasp.

"No you don't I want to touch every inch of your body and I am just getting started." He slowly moved up her leg and began messaging her calf with methodical strokes.

"But we hardly know each other. I just can't let you put your hands all over me." Alisha was a little panicked and the stench of her fear reached his nostrils.

Reluctantly Stephan loosened his hold and crawled up into the bed to sit beside her. He reclined against the pillows with his hands cradling his head.

Turning to look Alisha in the eyes; he asked, "What would you like to know?"

"How many women have you been with?"

"Well I wasn't expecting that." Stephan replied looking at Alisha with humor in his eyes.

"I have been with quite a few women Alisha. I am a wolf with over a hundred years on this Earth. I do not keep count, but there have been many. I happen to love a woman's body. The smell is like no other and the silky skin of the inside of a woman's thighs is what men write songs about."

Alisha just looked at him trying to see if he was lying, but she saw no trace of deceit in his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me when you first discovered that I was your mate?"

"I thought your parents told you about my dilemma."

"Well a little, but I want to hear it from you."

"When I signed my contract with the ASI I pledged to not mate until I had been with them for ten years. Sullivan warned me not to accept their offer but it is something that I had always dreamed of. I wanted to be an ASI agent with all of my heart."

Alisha saw the look of longing in his face and the reverence of his words gave her goose bumps. But how was he here now? How could they be together?"

"I think I know what you are going to ask me next Alisha. You want to know how I am here now, Is that right?"

Alisha could only nod. She was slowly coming to her own conclusion, but she let him speak.

"Do you remember seeing a bracelet that I wore on my wrist?"

Alisha nodded again.

"It is no longer there. I was supposed to wear it for the next ten years, but then I met you. I almost lost my mind in the limo on the way to the airport. But the bracelet calmed my wolf and hid my scent from you."

"So that is why I didn't know."

"I'm afraid so. It was not my intention to keep you in the dark, I was just so confused. Your father and mother noticed my discomfort, as well as your very perceptive little sister."

He had to smile when he thought of Persia. He knew that they were going to be great friends.

"What happened to your bracelet Stephan?"

"It is lying on the floor of Sullivan and Maddie's workshop. It's amazing what you can do with a willing heart and a handy blow torch."

Steven smiled at his mate as the significance of his words settled in her mind.

"You did that for me Stephan? What about your pledge?"

"Excuse my language my dear Alisha, but I don't give a fuck about my pledge. It was the only thing keeping me away from you."

The huskiness of his voice touched something deep inside of Alisha and her eyes began to water.