The Echo in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for you girls to lick some pussy."

They both answered in unison,

"Yes, Sir."

Picking up the ruler from the floor, I gave Siena a couple of taps on her peach-perfect ass. Each one resulting in a "mmm" from her. I circled and spent some time on Jennifer's exposed inner thighs with a similar result. The girls began to move in rhythm with each other. Between the sounds of tongues and lips where the little mews of pleasure they both made.

I knelt between Jennifer's legs and pulled Siena by the hair until Jenni's pussy was exposed in front of me. I pressed the head of my cock against her wet entrance and pushed inside of her. I smiled at Siena when I heard Jenni take a break from her pussy and say,

"Oh fuck."

Not waiting for more, I did just that. Pushing Siena back down to work on the new girl's clit while I slid in and out of her, each thrust building on the last until I could feel the expanding climax at the root of my cock. Holding Jenni's ass I pulled the whole mass of sex and limbs akimbo towards me. I felt the hot coursing magma shoot from my dick into the waiting woman beneath me. I stroked and stroked until I was spent and then fell back to the floor.

Catching my breath, I took a sip of wine.

"Finish each other now."

The girls went back to their beautiful sixty-nine while I lay against the chair and watched. They created a curvy see-saw of flesh back and forth until they came together in a frenzied crescendo of tongues and cunts.

THE ROOM was quiet after that. Just breathing and the occasional sigh, until a voice came from the entrance.

"I am finished sir."

I looked at the girl that Alison had sent over to clean the house. She was pretty, they all were. A little mousey but an obviously nice figure under the dark blouse and skirt that all of her domestics wore.

"Is there anything else you want?"

She lifted her skirt up one thigh, just enough that there was no question what she was offering. In all of my time with Alison none of her people had ever been so forward.

"What does Alison call you?"

The girl smiled timidly and answered,

"This girl has no name."

Interesting.

"Well girl, I don't want anything else from you today. Please tell your Miss that you have done a good job and that I am pleased."

She dropped her skirt down and nodded. A pleasant smile returned to her face. Jenni turned to face the girl.

"And what was your name before?"

The girl didn't take her eyes off of me.

"Sir?"

I gave Jennifer a glare.

"Ignore her, she hasn't learned her place yet."

The girl nodded and left.

I ordered the two women up and marched them to my bedroom. I had them both kneel on the floor there. I didn't have a 'playroom' per se, I wasn't necessarily into all the toys and accouterments of domination and submission. Mostly because I didn't consider it 'play'. I did, however, keep some items on hand for girls like Jennifer that needed the smell of leather and the feel of vinyl to get into the mood.

I opened the locker at the foot of my bed and let the girls peer inside. Neatly organized harness and other tack. Some more exotic electronic items, and various other little toys that I had found useful over the years.

The first item was a ball gag for Jennifer, she still hadn't learned to hold her tongue, this would help. Then a complete set of leather chokers, wrist restraints and ankle restraints for each of them. I removed the accompanying light chains and clips that would make them more effective, then a leash for each girl.

When I was done the two women were on their knees, bound ankles and wrists, a leash hanging from each smooth neck and a gag in Jenni's mouth. I removed a medium sized riding crop, a thin whip tipped with a little leather loop. Giving Jenni a switch across her shoulders I had her stand and bend over.

I let the girl have a good look at the stainless steel buttplug before inserting it inside of her. Her eyes widened a little at the sight, she grunted a little when it finally slid into place. It fit tightly and the little blue gem looked great twinkling between her ass cheeks.

Next a twelve inch rubber vibrator into her cunt. This was held in place by a black vinyl thong. She began to twitch and turn immediately as I switched the long dildo on.

When I was satisfied with my work I handed the crop to Siena and told her to lead the new girl out to the creek. With a couple of curt commands and a few licks from the crop Jenni was up and started awkwardly out of the back of the house.

I stopped in the kitchen and made a plate of fruits and cheeses, some crackers, a little caviar and a bottle of prosecco. I made the short walk to the little creekside patio and set my burden down.

Siena had made the girl sit on her heels nearest my chair. She waited with a smile, her riding crop at the ready. I bent and unhitched Jenni's wrist restraints and sat in my chair, motioning Siena to the ground on the other side of Jenni. I retrieved the crop from her.

Placing the tip between Jenni's legs I gave her a tap on the bottom of the vibrator. Jenni perked up.

"Are you enjoying the afternoon girl?"

She nodded.

"Are you ready to be of service?"

Again she nodded.

"Feed me."

She looked to the plate and then back at me. When she hesitated too long I gave her a SWAT across her thigh. She nodded vigorously and started pulling grapes off the hard little vine and putting them to my lips. Satisfied with this beginning I ordered Siena to pour wine.

With a glass in one hand I put the other into Siena's thick head of hair.

"And you? Are you having a good time?"

"Yes Sir. I am having a good time."

I gave Jenni a couple of absent flicks across her belly.

"Turn up the vibrator, let's watch her cum."

Siena nodded and reached across me and between Jenni's legs. The audible hum became noticeably louder.

"Do you like that girl?"

Jenni turned a distant eye to me and nodded slowly. Her nipples were standing at attention. I gave each a gentle pinch, just to say hi. She began to moan, letting drool slide around the black rubber ball in her mouth. She did her best to shuttle a strawberry to my mouth but dropped it, planting her palms on the ground.

Pulling her by her leash up onto my lap. I held her there, forcing her to look at me. Her eyes began to roll back into her head as a long low noise came from her throat. Siena put a gentle hand on the girl's back and stroked up and down her tanned and toned skin.

When Jenni was done she was allowed to remove the vibrator and to lay back on the patio deck. I lavished my gaze on her supine form, the tanned curves of her body were almost innocent in her post orgasmic state. She was pretty, beautiful even. Her youth and vivaciousness translated in her every breath and sigh. I let the girls finish what was on the plate and then we sat all together and watched the water lazily pass.

THAT NIGHT the three of us lay on the bed together. Exhausted and spent over one last round of sex and exploration. I thought a long time about my predicament. How long could I hang on to this lovely illusion? The three of us intertwined, sweat cooled under a ceiling fan. The gentle breathing of two satisfied lovers. No dreams could compete with the last 12 hours and so sleep would only be the most empty part of a day filled with lust and flesh and passion.

THE NEXT morning, Jenni let me know she needed to go home and study. We made plans to have her back over the next weekend. After breakfast, she dressed and left. Siena and I took a walk enjoying the woods and quiet time together.

We walked hand in hand and for the first time in our recent story, I didn't feel strange or trapped. I remembered this, the softness of her palm pressed into mine, her light touch. This forest dappled light creating a hazy, moody morning.

I wanted to talk to her about the future. About all of the things that I could give her, all the things she could have just for asking. I stopped myself though, instead asking her how she felt about this interloper in our relationship.

"I like her." She responded, "She's actually really sweet and smart, and well, she likes being spanked."

I agreed with all of that.

"You wouldn't mind if she was more a part of our thing?"

Siena became reflective.

"This is your thing, Sir."

I waited quietly,

"If it pleases you to have her here, then I am happy."

I don't know why the right answer caused me so much pain. I wanted her to care. If she didn't want Jenni here it would be because she wanted me to herself. If she did want her around it would mean she was invested. But she was right. This was my thing not ours. I had made that infinitely clear.

"Tell me Siena, if I threw you out what would you do?"

She looked at me a little closer, watching my face.

"You wouldn't do that sir. I belong to you body and soul. Have I made you angry?"

Wasn't that what I wanted her to say? Complete obedience, wasn't that what I wanted? I knew it wasn't, at least not the way I had imagined it before all this started. I gave her a smack on her firm backside.

"That's right. You mean too much to me to throw away."

That gave her a smile. She raised my hand to her mouth and kissed it. It would have to do.

MONDAY MORNING rolled around and Siena asked to go and visit her mother. I dropped her off on my way to work, telling her to call when she was finished if she needed a ride back. That day my thoughts were all about her, by lunch I had decided to really give her a choice and got Barb on the phone.

THAT AFTERNOON I got a call from Siena,

"Hi, it's Katrina... I'm still at my mom's house."

I almost corrected her but then heard the strain in her voice,

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes, mom and I were talking and she would really like you to come over, she says she misses you and wants to see your face."

That, I knew, was a lie. Her mother had never liked me, had never thought I was worthy of her daughter. I blamed the woman for a lot of the stress in our first relationship.

"Katrina, tell your mom I miss her too. Gosh, she and I used to be such good friends. I'd love to see her again."

Siena sounded relieved to hear me respond this way.

"I'll be there as quickly as I can."

I hung up and made another phone call. Then out to my car.

PULLING UP to the curb at the house, nothing seemed out of place. I watched the street for a minute and then saw it. A big black Escalade with deeply tinted windows and ugly chrome rims. Keeping one eye on the SUV I made it up the little sidewalk to the front door. I saw that the door was standing ajar. I gave it a little tap.

"Come in."

It was her mother from somewhere deep in the house. I stepped inside and was immediately confronted by what I assumed was a pistol in my back.

"Yes, come in, Mr. Business."

Frank gave me a little shove and I stepped forward into a little sitting room.

On the couch Siena and her mother were tied hand and foot. Siena had been gagged with a dish rag stuffed in her mouth. The pair were terrified, Siena's mother had been crying.

I waited for Frank to make his demands. Instead he used the pistol to give me a cuff on the back of my head, not hard enough to do any damage, but it stung.

"Sit down."

He shoved me towards a chair. I stumbled to it and sat turning to face the small angry gangster.

"I told you I'd get you."

"Well, you got me. Now what?"

He puffed out his chest, enjoying the moment.

"Well, I'm going to let you watch me fuck your lady up the ass. Then maybe mom here."

I tried to look bored.

"Ok, and after that.?"

He let the gun touch my forehead.

"After that, I'm going to fucking put a slug in your brain. What d'you think of that tough guy?"

"Right, but I mean after that."

He gave me a surprised look.

"What the fuck, do you care? You'll be a grease stain on the wall."

I nodded.

"Sure, but then what? What are you going to tell your boss? You know you're the first person he's going to look at."

He responded, maybe a little less sure.

"You think you still got all the cards here? You forgot I have a gun."

I stood back up out of my chair. There was a flash and a bang I didn't really feel the shot but my leg suddenly didn't want to support me anymore. I fell backwards into the chair, somewhere in the red glare of pain I heard Siena scream my name.

It took a few seconds for the pain to recede enough for me to make sense. I had miscalculated, Frank was dumb enough to kill me. I looked down to see the spreading rust of my blood staining my pants, lots of blood, not a fatal wound but I was definitely down.

"You like that Mr. Business?"

I tried to respond but was having a hard time putting words together. Frank turned to the women on the sofa and ordered Siena to her feet.

She responded timidly, fear taking over her thoughts.

"Even his gun is small."

Frank wheeled to find Alison standing in the kitchen doorway with a bullwhip hanging at her side.

With a flick, the length of braided leather leapt forward and stung the knuckles of his gun hand. The pistol went flying across the room. With a roar of pain Frank jumped at Alison putting his hands around her throat.

Struggling back to my feet. I stumbled forward and fell on the pair struggling on the ground. I got an arm around Frank's neck and pulled back. He let go of Alison's whirling form and focused solely on getting me off of him. He grabbed at my arms but there was no way I was letting the smaller man go. I squoze his neck until the room began to swim and I lost my grip. The last thing I saw was Alison putting a well aimed kick under Frank's chin. Then blackness.

SWIMMING UP from the dark, I opened my eyes. The room was dimly lit and alive with beeping and buzzing. The antiseptic smell was the third giveaway that I was in a hospital bed.

I did a feedback check. Toes to forehead everything seemed to be working. There was a hot burning in my thigh, but the leg itself still responded. I rolled to one side to see a familiar form asleep in a chair.

"Siena."

I whispered her name but it was enough to rouse her.

Her dreamy eyes open and then a soft smile.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm ok. How are you?"

She shook her head.

"Tired."

I wanted to ask her what had happened after I checked out, but it seemed like the wrong thing. She came to the bedside and put a hand on my arm.

"There is something I want to say."

I looked her in the eyes,

"Go on."

She took a breath.

"I've been holding out on you."

I put up a hand to intercede but she folded it into hers and continued.

"And you've been holding out on me."

I relaxed and let her have the floor.

"I haven't fully committed to this. To us. In my heart I've kept a space. So I could leave. I don't know why. It might be out of habit. I'm not going to lie, this thing we have, sometimes it's scary to me. To have someone, you, have all that control over me."

I tried to speak but she stopped me again.

"At first I thought, 'what could it hurt?' I mean, I liked you, I guess I still loved you. I needed help and you were there like always to help, and I have to say the sex, it's anything but boring. I don't think I'll ever get tired of your cock."

I put a hand over hers,

"And now?"

She took a breath and looked out a window then back at me.

"And now, well, Barb came by while you were sleeping, she says there is no more debt. You've paid it all off. Nothing to keep me here."

I nodded and looked into her eyes. So this was it. I looked her over again trying to fix her in my mind, to keep her in my memory, her honey-blonde hair, full figure, slim hips, her blue-green eyes, all of it. To burn her into my soul, to make an indelible tattoo that would leave me a different man.

"Is that what you need from me, Sir? Total submission, nowhere left for me to hide my ego? Willingness because I need it? Because I need you? Not because I have to be here, but because I won't be anywhere else?"

She turned her eyes down, waiting like a good girl.

"Yes. Body and soul."

She placed her hands behind her back and took a deep breath.

"Ok, but you have to give me one thing."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Love. you have to love me." She let a tear roll down her cheek, "because I love you."

I let the weight of her confession have its own space in the room before I responded.

"I was angry, for so long I was lost in that. When you left I couldn't bear the emptiness... Everything I am, that I have is just a way to fill that space inside of me. I thought I could put you in there too, and somehow it would be enough and I wouldn't feel lost anymore. And now that you are here I realize I don't have room for anything else. You are the first thing in my heart and the last thing in my heart. "

She crawled up onto the narrow hospital bed, sliding a thigh over my good leg.

"Not just your possession."

I smiled at her, at the smell of her in my nostrils.

"You are that, but you are also my love, and I am yours."

THE HEAT of summer infused the night with a deeper weight. I could feel it coming off the tar and asphalt as I handed my keys to the valet. I had chosen a light suit and linen shirt open at the collar. I still utilized an oak walking stick to steady my gate. My doctor suggested I might always have a limp but, the leg itself didn't bother me too much lately.

The place looked good, Alison had rebranded Siena's club as 'The Bit'. I had teased her about the names 'The Saddle', 'The Bit', suggesting the next club should be called 'The Spur'. I think she liked it.

The whole brick building had been painted a flat black, a simple metal sign with back-lit punched out letters announced the ostensibly western themed place. Two large men in black leather stood on either side of Blowjob Girl, who I had come to know as Anita. She was dressed in a long form-fitting cocktail dress, her hair pulled back dramatically and her face had been done in harsh red and black makeup. She was holding court over a long line of wannabe patrons, folks dressed in different levels of S&M gear. I walked past this line and headed straight for her.

As I approached the entry, Anita motioned me forward and through the door. There was a narrow hall and inside a dimly lit anteroom another beautiful woman dressed like Anita stood behind a podium on which sat a large black hairless cat. I stepped to the podium and waited for the woman to acknowledge me. With heavy eyelids and a suggestive smile she waved a hand towards a curtained archway to her side.

"Miss, is at the bar."

I gave the cat a scratch behind his ears as I passed. The little demon snapped at my hand catching the meat of my palm with his little fangs, then letting me go. The woman ran a calming hand down his curled backbone.

"Good Boy Mikhail."

The cat turned its attention back to the hostess, completely forgetting my regretful familiarity.

Inside the club properly, I spotted Alison at the bar. The place was about half full, I recognized a few faces, but most of them were strangers to me. On the stage a pair of red-headed women were performing a burlesque style strip tease. Each performer armed with a whip was slowly striking the other, each blow whipping away a piece of clothing.

I stood next to Alison who stuck her hand out to shake mine. She pulled back when she noticed the blood issuing from the little monster's fang marks. With a snap of her fingers a barback appeared with a large first aid kit and began wrapping my hand. I knew from experience, Alison's people were all good medics.

In the hospital, Alison had criticized some of the treatment I had received there. Going so far as to re-wrap some of my bandages. She was exacting and meticulous. I had been informed that the men who had come to retrieve Frank's soon to be corpse from the house had complimented her on the knots she had used to truss him up. His ex-boss had even tried to hire her to show his men a few things. That was the last we'd seen of Frank, I knew better than to ask what had happened to the diminutive sociopath.

1...345678