The Echo in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The place looks great Alison, you've really created an experience here."

She nodded at the compliment, probably the most I'd ever get out of her.

"One tonight Sir?"

"No, we'll be three eventually."

Alison snapped a finger and a cute waitress dressed in a vinyl skirt and halter led me to a dimly lit booth and took my order.

"I'll take an old fashioned, and we will need a bottle of prosecco with two glasses."

The girl smiled at me pleasantly,

"Sir, we have a wide selection of sparkling whites."

"When you return with my order, please bring a paddle."

Her eyes widened at that. She scurried away in a hurry. Behind her Siena and Jenni approached the booth.

Siena had left the house early that day with my credit card. She had met Jenni's flight and taken the two of them shopping. I gave her a crooked smile and spun my finger in the air. The women did a slow spin letting me take in all my purchases for the day.

The two were dressed in identical pink leather mini skirts and bustier combos. Every inch covered in buckles, straps and metal rings. They had been to the hairdresser both of them wearing 'up-do's' with makeup to match the outfits. I gave a clap of approval. Using my walking stick to rise I gave them each a kiss and embrace.

Before the drinks arrived. Jenni filled me in on the last few weeks at grad school. It was nice to listen to her. I did end up missing her when she was away at her University on the other side of the country. I think Siena did too. I flew her back into town every chance we had, the past few months the three of us had grown close. I didn't know what the future contained for any of us, but things were good.

Siena for her part, stroked the back of my neck, her sign that she was aroused and ready to fuck. I would try to make the evening last as long as possible but I was feeling it too. She put a hand on my thigh and stroked, finally tracing the outline of the little golden anklet in my pocket. She knew what it was immediately and gave me a wild-eyed look. We had talked about this previously and decided to make Jenni a more permanent part of our thing. I had decided tonight was the night.

The girl arrived with my cocktail and the bottle I had requested.

"Should I pour, Sir?"

I motioned her forward,

"Over my knee."

The girl bit her lip and nodded, she bent over my knee and lifted her short skirt. I retrieved the paddle from her tray.

"You will count with me to ten."

The girl did her best to raise her ass to make my access easier. Siena and Jeni watched with barely contained glee as I meted out ten easy strokes across her little butt. When I finished, the girl stood and lowered her skirt, thanking me. I motioned for her to pour.

"I find prosecco superior to most other sparkling whites, it reminds me of Italy and Siena, my favorite city. "

The girl acknowledged the correction she had received and thanked me again before leaving me to the two ravenous women in the booth.

Jenni leaned in and whispered,

"Do we know her?"

Siena put a restraining hand over her counterparts arm,

"No, she gets tipped by how many times the paddle gets used. It's all part of the show."

"It's not cheap."

Jenni laughed,

"What am I doing going into psychology? I didn't know this was a job."

I pulled her close to me and kissed her, giving her lip a light nibble.

"Don't worry, Siena and I have plans for you tonight. We've been talking about it for at least a week."

Jenni squirmed and nuzzled in closer.

On stage, a man dressed in black began demonstrating a complex series of knots on a couple of volunteers from the crowd. Like a spider weaving a web he continued pulling people from the audience and adding them to his masterpiece of rope.

Siena sipped from her champagne flute and smiled at me pleasantly. She traced a finger around the dew on the lip of her glass and then ran it across her lips. Whatever tension there had been between us had slipped away. No more fear, no more loneliness. We were bonded and complete, what the future held didn't matter anymore and neither did the past. We had found freedom together.

1...345678