The Econoslut Ch. 01

Story Info
Students, notorious for seducing instructors, target my wife.
6.3k words
4.6
11.1k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 09/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luci00000
luci00000
123 Followers

I met my wife Kaitlyn, in grad school. We both had economics majors and were enrolled in a Ph.D. program in economics. I was more interested in working in the private sector and spent all my years in PhD with networking. On the contrary, Kaitlyn was more invested in an academic career and focused on her research and teaching.

We started dating only a few weeks after we met, and got married two years after. We didn't have a very physical relationship. Both of us valued the time we spent together brainstorming on academic/political topics more than anything. Sometimes we would spend an entire night discussing a research idea and ways to use the data we have at hand. We would have sex but only after some special nights, maybe once a month or two.

We loved each other but we had an agreement that we would both prioritize our careers over our relationship. We both knew that our career paths could lead us to different parts of the country, or even to different continents. We agreed that whatever offers we get, we would put our careers first and living together last. And also, we agreed to remain childless because obviously, neither of us could find time for a child given our ambitions. We were already in our early-to-mid thirties when we graduated and there were younger people we were competing with. We knew children would only put us further behind and we wanted the best careers possible.

We both had several interviews before and after graduation and surprisingly, our best options allowed us both to remain in the same state, the state where we got our PhDs. Kaitlyn got offered an instructor position in our university which she would be able to convert to a research position after a couple of years. I also landed a nice position in the data and research division of a global firm that had local headquarters in our city. We were almost certain we would be having a long-distance relationship after graduation but this was a nice surprise.

Sometime after we started working, we adopted a strict rule: Neither of us would intervene with the job of the other. We had multiple arguments over this because both of us made the other look bad in front of others. One time, Kaitlyn questioned my approach right in front of coworkers during an after-work meeting and we had an extensive argument right there. To make it worse for me, she turned out to be right and I had to change my methodology later on. Even though I am not proud of it, I caused a similar problem for Kaitlyn. One time Kaitlyn was answering some questions of her students after class and a student was challenging Kaitlyn's approach to an exam question. I happened to be there to give Kaitlyn a ride back home. I thought the student was right and supported him there which made Kaitlyn look bad. We talked about this issue and decided not to intervene with the other's job no matter what happens.

Let me describe Kaitlyn a bit. She is of Asian origin. Her parents immigrated to the States when they were young but Kaitlyn was born and raised in here. She has beautiful long, dark, straight hair which she never tied and always let loose. She is 5'5 with a super slim figure, with her rib bones visible when naked. She also didn't fit the stereotype of an "ideal" woman and had a flat chest and ass. Kaitlyn always tried to act as if she never cared about her appearance, but I knew she always had low self-esteem about the way she looked and wished she was more "womanly". I always thought she was incredibly cute and tried to assure her she looked fantastic, but she was never convinced.

Kaitlyn also had terrible eyesight and always wore glasses, black glasses with a thick black frame. Back then she considered wearing contact lenses but she couldn't touch her eyes, so she was stuck with the glasses. She said she was almost blind without her glasses as she had trouble with her near and far sight.

What was unique about Kaitlyn was that she would always maintain a motionless facial expression. It wouldn't matter if she was happy, sad, or angry. She would just stare at you blankly and talk with the exact same monotone voice. The only exception was when you questioned her intellectual ability (mostly through questioning her methodological approach). Then, she would raise both of her eyebrows and have a panicked expression, and would hastily justify her reasoning. She looks panicked but in reality, she knew exactly what she was doing the whole time. Part of why I was in love with her was this. She always looked in doubt, but it was just a way to conceal she was the smartest person in the room.

We spent almost two years with our jobs and both of us were happy with our work/life balance. Neither of us had friends outside of work but we had each other. We are both workaholics. Both of us regularly spend more than half of our days at work. But outside of work, we always keep each other company.

It was early spring and Kaitlyn got an annoying email from the faculty for the second time in her employment. Her contract required her to teach at least one class during the summer semester, and the email listed the courses the Department of Economics was offering and asked if Kaitlyn would like to pick any of them. Summer teaching positions are never liked and we hoped Kaitlyn would negotiate against this stipulation once she gets a permanent position. But right now, she had no escape.

Kaitlyn considered giving an introductory course that any student, independent of their major, could take. The course had its pros and cons. The pros were that since it was an introductory course and a colleague of Kaitlyn's already teaches this course every year, Kaitlyn didn't have to prepare new material for the course. Besides, this was the second leg of a course, so the students were already those who managed to pass the first half. Therefore, Kaitlyn wouldn't have to deal with clueless people.

But on the other hand, there were some cons. Any student across the university could take this course and there was a lot of demand for it. The department acknowledged that many others want to take this course, including people who might have internship assignments during work hours. So, the time of the lectures was set to accommodate people who couldn't attend the class during work hours. The instructor had some flexibility on lecture times, and they were allowed to pick any time between 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. to start the course, which would last two and a half hours.

Kaitlyn was not happy to be teaching a course with a couple hundred students but she really wanted to avoid preparing new material for a Summer course and picked the introductory level course. Besides, her colleague, who taught this course before, pushed heavily for Kaitlyn to take this course. Neither Kaitlyn nor I knew why she persistently tried to convince Kaitlyn to take this particular course, but we both thought it was probably because she would be the one teaching it if no one else stepped up. But regardless of the reason, Kaitlyn liked this person and I think she was the deciding factor on why Kaitlyn picked up the course.

Kaitlyn also chose 8 p.m. to accommodate as many students as possible and also to have more afternoon time for her research. An 8 p.m. class meant the class would be over by 10:30 p.m., but Kaitlyn was fine with it. She said she could always ride back home on her bike or I could pick her up if I stayed late for work.

The semester began and two weeks have passed. Kaitlyn was teaching on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So far, she was very happy with the attention she was getting. Almost three hundred students were taking the class but Kaitlyn said the attendance was very high compared to her other classes. But on top of that, she said people were actively participating in lectures. She is usually bothered by people not answering her questions and blankly staring at her, but she said there were multiple students immediately raising hands whenever she asked a question. Students were also constantly keeping her occupied during office hours and after class. She said more people than she expected seem interested and it makes teaching less of a burden and more of a joy.

On a Thursday night, I had to stay up a bit later than usual and decided to drop by the campus to pick Kaitlyn up. The entrance to the classroom was at the back. It was a huge classroom, which you could say was an amphitheater. There were two lines of desks after the entrance, and then there were descending stairs all the way to the stage where Kaitlyn stood.

The classroom was quite isolated from all other classrooms. It was located in the basement and you had to walk through a long corridor to reach the classroom. There were two giant doors at the end of the corridor, and once you got past them, there was an empty, relatively small room inside. It was probably intended to be a waiting room as there were chairs on the sides. At the other end of the room, there were a couple of glass doors leading to the classroom. As I later saw, the glass doors were actually almost two-way mirrors. The doors were super reflective and looked almost like a mirror inside the classroom, but they showed inside the classroom from the outside. Seems the university bought these doors, couldn't find any use for them, and decided to dump them into a basement amphi.

When I got there I got inside the connecting room and saw that the lecture was still going on. I started to wait before the class was over. While I was there, nobody would come in except for the janitor. He occasionally came in to check whether the lecture was over, and once he saw it was still going on, he would mumble and leave.

I spent my time checking on my phone. Roughly an hour after I arrived, students started to come out of the classroom. The first few were just people rushing out but then people started to come out in groups. I tried to read their reactions to assess their opinions of Kaitlyn. I couldn't make out most of the things they were talking about, and the stuff I could hear was unrelated to the class or Kaitlyn.

Typical students. They just wanted the class to be over as soon as possible and were rushing out as soon as possible. I kept waiting there until I was sure Kaitlyn was done. I checked the classroom after students stopped coming out and I saw that several students were lined up and were asking questions to Kaitlyn. It was already super late and Kaitlyn could easily channel everyone there to her office hours, but being the accomodating instructor she was, she preferred answering questions late at night.

I sat in the connecting room, waiting for Kaitlyn's job to be done. Most of the students were done with their questions and left in a few minutes, but the last two kept her hanging. These two students were probably a couple as they stood close to each other. The female had dark skin and long curly/wavy black hair. She was wearing a tight yellow t-shirt and jeans. She was a bit taller than Kaitlyn and possibly was around 5'8. The male was also dark-skinned, had short hair and was athletically built. He was at least 6'4 and he wore a hoodie of the university's basketball team. If I had to make a guess, I would say he was playing on the team. Both of them looked to be in their early 20s.

The other students were done pretty quickly, but these two spent a lot of time with Kaitlyn. As I was waiting for them to be done, the janitor entered the connecting room and sat next to me. He asked if I was waiting for them to be done as well and I just nodded. He then asked who am I waiting for. I said the instructor, the woman in the suit. He then asked if I was her boyfriend or something.

I decided to hide the fact that Kaitlyn and I were married, and I said no. I thought whatever opinion he had about Kaitlyn, he wouldn't let me know if I said she was my wife. I made up a story on the spot and said she was the friend of my wife's and my wife asked me to be her ride. I said I would rather be at home right now but I am still waiting for her to be done.

The janitor said he was in the exact same spot. He said this bitch could have set the lecture 3 hours earlier but she decided to pick the latest time slot available. Because of her, he goes back home three hours later for two days a week.

He then said there is at least one thing that gets him going, which is the fact that those two students will probably try to seduce her and based on their record, they are very likely to succeed. He said they took a class right here in this classroom last semester and managed to turn the instructor into their bitch by the end of the semester. They even let him have his way with her once in exchange for locking the doors whenever only the three of them were left in the classroom. He said if they offer him the same deal this semester, he will make this bitch pay for keeping him for three more hours here.

Honestly, what he said sounded a bit unreal to me. Students seducing an instructor? That sounded very unlikely. He was obviously upset with waiting for Kaitlyn's class to be over and probably disliked her, but it was his job, right? I was a bit upset with how he talked about Kaitlyn, but I kept my cool. I asked how could he be so sure that these students would be interested in seducing Kaitlyn and even if they were, how could he be certain that they would succeed.

He chuckled and said these two are famous for getting their way with other instructors. As far as he knew, they had done it with nine other instructors so far and they intentionally take classes where they can target the instructors. He said he doesn't know how they do it, but the female, Bella, has a weird aura that almost bewitches you whenever she is nearby.

I was observing the class as the janitor was talking. The male student was keeping his distance and leaning backwards towards the front desk but the female student, well, Bella, was standing close to Kaitlyn and was the one mostly communicating with her. It was as if Kaitlyn was talking to Bella, and the other guy was just there, listening to both.

The janitor left the room for a moment and the students appeared to be done with their questions. They both got back to their desks and started to pack up their stuff. I got inside the classroom, waved at Kaitlyn, and got outside to wait for her. As I waited for Kaitlyn outside, the two students got outside and walked towards the door leading to the parking space. I was checking some stuff on my phone but I saw that they both briefly stared at me as they passed, and remained silent as soon as they saw me there.

Shortly after, Kaitlyn got out, we went to pick up her bike and then went to my car. On our way back home, Kaitlyn talked about how happy she was with the class and the interest students showed in her class. We grabbed dinner on our way home and both fell asleep shortly after having dinner at home.

The next three weeks were super busy for both Kaitlyn and me. She had to spend a lot of time on research and travel to two nearby states to attend seminars while I had to travel to Europe for a convention. We didn't have much contact because of the time difference and our workloads during that time.

I managed to book an earlier plane ticket instead of what I initially had, and I decided to surprise Kaitlyn. I landed at the airport by 7 p.m. and by the time I got home, it was 8:30 p.m. I decided to further surprise Kaitlyn by picking her up from class. I drove down to the campus and grabbed two subs from Kaitlyn's favorite place on my way there.

The class was already over when I got there and the janitor was waiting inside the connecting room for everyone to be out. He greeted me as I got inside the connecting room and pulled out a seat. The janitor saw me as I entered the classroom and greeted me. He said these two have been working on the bitch every day and Bella is getting closer and closer to her. He said he wouldn't be surprised if they were done with her by the end of the next week.

I checked what was happening in the classroom and I saw that Kaitlyn was hastily drawing a figure on the blackboard. But something looked a bit strange, Bella was standing right next to her, far closer compared to what Kaitlyn would regularly allow. I wasn't sure what I was seeing, but it seemed like Bella had her arm wrapped around Kaitlyn's waist. Or at least she had her arm positioned around Kaitlyn's waist but wasn't touching her. As Kaitlyn continued to draw the figure, she was occasionally turned to the right to look at Bella and sometimes backwards to look at the male student. This time the male student was only a few steps back from Kaitlyn.

As Kaitlyn kept describing a question or topic to the two, the janitor said we should get inside to see what they were talking about. He got inside and he sat on one of the backmost seats. He then looked at his back and motioned me to get next to him. I got in as well and sat next to him.

Kaitlyn appeared to be done with answering the question. Then, the male student asked Kaitlyn if she had any tips for the midterm. Kaitlyn seemed a bit upset with the question. I knew she hated these types of questions and always wanted to avoid them whenever possible.

Kaitlyn laughed uneasily and said they should study the topics she covered so far. Then, out of the blue, Bella dropped onto her knees, grabbed Kaitlyn by her waist and pushed Kaitlyn towards her face. She then begged Kaitlyn and said they really needed her help to survive this semester, Kaitlyn laughed at Bella's reaction, which was the most surprising thing so far because it was very rare to see Kaitlyn show off emotions to others, even to me. She laughed a bit and said they should study Chapter 5 extensively as most questions will come from there. She also said they should take a look at the study questions as some exam questions will be exactly the same as them.

Right after she gave them the tip, Bella enthusiastically thanked Kaitlyn and pushed her face towards Kaitlyn, or hugged her, tighter. From where we stood, it looked like Bella had her face buried against Kaitlyn's crotch. As far as I knew, Kaitlyn was super sensitive about her personal space and she would just push away Bella at this instance. But instead, she was just chuckling and patting Bella's head while Bella pushed her head further into Kaitlyn.

The other guy then got closer, hugged Kaitlyn from behind, and thanked her as well. He had his arms wrapped around Kaitlyn's chest and was tightly holding her. It was an interesting sight. On the front, Bella was tightly hugging Kaitlyn on her knees and pushing her head against Kaitlyn's crotch. Kaitlyn seemed to be pushing herself slightly away by moving her hips backwards. But now, the other student was hugging Kaitlyn from behind and as Kaitlyn was pushing her hips away from Bella, her ass was pressed against the male student's crotch.

Despite looking stuck, Kaitlyn didn't seem upset or uncomfortable at all. She was just smiling and kept rubbing and patting Bella's head. And also, I think Kaitlyn looked like she liked the attention. The two students let her go after some time. Kaitlyn corrected her dress a bit, moving her skirt slightly downwards. She then turned to the male student and said he was lucky to have someone like Bella around. I have no idea why she made this remark, possibly it was Bella who convinced Kaitlyn to give the tip. The guy took up the opportunity and said he was not as lucky as the guy who has Kaitlyn as she is the most gorgeous woman he has seen, present company excluded.

Kaitlyn blushed and clearly didn't know how to respond. She stayed still awkwardly for a couple of seconds and then went back the gather her stuff. The two students didn't push further and got back to their seats to gather their stuff.

As the students started to move away from Kaitlyn, the janitor pulled me towards the connecting room. I turned my head to look at him and he was smiling. Right after we got outside the classroom, he couldn't hide his excitement. He said these two pulled out the exact same trick the last time and made the instructor their bitch after two weeks.

luci00000
luci00000
123 Followers
12