The Econoslut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds later, we were interrupted by Bella and her boyfriend when they got out of the classroom. Just like the last time, both Bella and her boyfriend stared at me for a couple of seconds as if they did not expect and/or want me to be there.

After a few seconds of staring, Bella turned to the janitor and asked:

- Hey Nick, who's this guy?

+ Hey guys. He is the husband of that instructor's friend.

He figured the two were a bit uncomfortable with me being there and said

+ He is the husband of the instructor's friend. He is going home late because of her and trust me, he hates her as much as I do. I guarantee you that he will not be a disruption.

Bella took another look at me and then turned her attention back to the janitor, Nick:

- All right, whatever you say. Anyway, I need you to lock the doors again when only the three of us are in the classroom. Keep on guard just in case anyone tries to come in. (Nods her head towards me) He can come in too, if you trust him.

+ Ahahahah OK, so you will go for this one too?

- You bet we will... (Pauses for a few seconds, then turns at me) Wait, are you her ride for tonight? Does she know you are here?

+ (Me) Yes, I am waiting for her but she doesn't know I arrived.

- Interesting... Why don't you let me and Dame take her home instead? You can make up an excuse later on. Dame, go and wait for us in the car and clean it up a bit. I'll go back in and keep her occupied for a few more minutes.

Bella was standing less than a foot away when she asked, or told me to let them take Kaitlyn back home. I could feel her breath on my face and even feel her breasts touching me at some point. I don't know why but I felt I must do whatever she asks me to. She had an aura that made you feel compelled to follow her.

Even though I didn't respond, Bella went back to the classroom and Dame got out, probably to the parking lot. After a few seconds of delay, Nick said I should probably go as well and move my car away in case the bitch sees my car there. But, that wasn't necessary because I parked at a slot allocated to faculty only whereas Bella and Dame were probably parked at the common area.

Nick said that's great, so I could stay a few more minutes to see Bella in action. He then asked if I now understood what he meant by Bella's aura. I could just say "yea..." as we both kept staring through the glass door. Bella was talking with Kaitlyn with only one or two feet between the two. I was not sure, but I thought I saw a glimpse of a smile on Kaitlyn's face as Bella reentered the classroom. Based on her reactions, or lack of reactions, to what Bella and Dame have been doing so far, she must really like them.

As we kept watching, Nick said he can't wait to tell others that the duo will add another slut to the collection soon. Even then, I was still in disbelief at some of the things he said, particularly the part about seducing multiple, let alone even one instructor. I finally let Nick know I don't think they can do anything with this instructor and I doubt if they ever did anything with others before.

He seemed a bit upset and didn't say anything at first, but then pulled out his phone. As he was occupied with his phone, he said all right, he will show me proof. He opened up something and handed me his phone and asked me to look up. It was a video and it seemed like it was shot right here in this classroom, behind the glass doors.

There were three people on the stage, two women and a man, and all three were naked. One of the women was sitting on the instructor's desk with her legs spread wide while was playing with herself. Considering her dark skin and curly long hair, it was obvious she was Bella.

The other woman was on the floor, on all fours. Her head was facing downwards and her long blonde hair was concealing her face. The male, who was obviously Dame, was right behind the other woman, fucking her from behind. Both of his hands were positioned at the woman's lower waist and he was steadily pushing her towards himself, and then pulling himself out. It was a picture-perfect doggy style.

The glass door was isolating the voice pretty well and the video was silent for almost half a minute. Then, the cameraman decided to enter the classroom and as soon as he entered, the moans of the women started to be heard. The whole classroom was filled with her moans and frequent and fast slapping noises when Dame's crotch hit her ass.

Sometime later the woman started to yell "FASTER!" with each thrust. She yelled at Dame to go faster but he kept up a steady pace. Then, Bella asked Dame to stop and he pulled away from the woman at that instant. Bella got down from the desk, and right then, she saw the camera and kept looking at the objective as she walked towards the other two. There was absolute silence in the classroom as Bella kept walking. She got right in front of the two and asked the woman if she wanted Dame to keep going. She just said yes in an obedient voice.

Bella nodded Dame and got closer to the woman again. I couldn't see what exactly was going on because Bella was blocking the way, but it seemed like Dame penetrated the woman again. But based on their movements, it seemed like he was incredibly slow. In no time, the woman was begging him to go faster, but Dame was keeping a steady, slow pace.

Then, Bella got onto her knees next to the woman, grabbed her hair, and pulled it backwards. For the first time in the video, the woman's face was visible. She had her eyes closed and the picture quality was not perfect, but I immediately recognized who she was. It was Gianna, Kaitlyn's colleague who teaches both legs of this course every year. And of course, it was she who insisted Kaitlyn teach this course in Summer.

With Gianna's hair grabbed, Bella said "You know, I think both Dame and I are A-students, right?" Without hesitating, Gianna yelled "YES! YES YOU ARE! JUST LET HIM FUCK ME HARDER AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT."

Bella let out a short laugh and said that's what she thought. She gave another nod at Dame and headed towards the instructor's desk once again. As she got away, Dame immediately picked up his pace and in no time, the classroom was filled with Gianna's screams and slapping sounds, only faster than before.

Bella sat on the table and looked at the camera once again. Then, she said, "Hey Nick, shut that thing down and come down to pick your prize." The cameraman, Nick, then started to move towards the stairs and then the video was over.

I tried to hide it as much as I could but I was in shock. I was skeptical so far and I never truly believed what Nick said about Bella and Dame's past encounters, particularly the stuff about seducing instructors. I thought it was just some gossip mixed with dirty talk across janitors who blame their work schedules on instructors. But the fact that Bella knew Nick, the way she spoke to us, and obviously the video showed that he was telling the truth all along.

To make it even more shocking, I just saw a video of Kaitlyn's colleague, Gianna, getting fucked inside this exact same classroom Kaitlyn was teaching this semester. I am not sure how to put it, but Gianna would be the last person I would expect to be engaged in a romantic relationship with a student. She was in her late 40s and had been married to her husband for more than 20 years. Besides, based on what Kaitlyn said, she was very strict with students and was probably the most hated instructor in the department.

I snapped out of my shock as Nick nudged me to show that Bella was done chatting with Kaitlyn and was climbing the stairs towards the glass doors. The second she got outside the classroom, she told both of us to get lost and dame and her will give the bitch a ride. She then looked at me and told me not to let Kaitlyn's friend know anything happened there. I moved my head up and down in agreement and Nick and I left the connecting room. Nick pulled me towards the room right next to the classroom, which was a small closet/office for the janitor. He said I should wait for five minutes or so before Bella and Kaitlyn leave.

Still in disbelief at what I saw, I asked Nick what happened afterwards that video was over. He chuckled and said he joined them, the blonde bitch sucked his dick for a few minutes, and then he came all over her face. Then, Bella made her clean up and swallow every single trace of cum on her face and chest afterwards. I asked if he had any other encounters with the instructor. He said, unfortunately, no. He then said Bella likes to keep the bitches exclusively for herself and Dame. However, he heard rumors that she whored out one of the instructors to other students, but he never witnessed it and doesn't trust the source.

And suddenly, I realized what the fuck was happening. I just let two students who notoriously seduce their instructors give my wife a ride home. I was panicking but I knew I had to conceal it from Nick. I stayed calm, trying to look on board, and asked if Nick thinks this bitch will get what she deserves this night. Nick thought for a bit, moved his head in disagreement and said no. He said this is just a way for them to get closer to the bitch outside the classroom, to bond with her. They will probably talk about a lot of personal stuff on their way but nothing else will happen. If this was the time, they would still be inside the classroom right now.

I was not convinced but I had more trust in what Nick said compared to before. I then immediately thought of letting Kaitlyn know about this setup. I was not the jealous type and as I said before, Kaitlyn and I didn't put too much value on the physical side of our relationship. There were two times in the past when someone else tried to hit on Kaitlyn, but honestly, I didn't care. I knew what Kaitlyn and I's relationship was all about and I knew what Kaitlyn was interested in. If anything, she was a sapiosexual and wouldn't be fooled by the people who tried to hit her.

But this time, given that these two students were seriously pursuing Kaitlyn, upset me a bit. Putting everything aside, being involved in something even remotely close to a relationship with a student could put serious harm to Kaitlyn's position as an instructor. I decided to let her know about everything and to show proof, and I needed the video Nick just showed me to support what I was about to say to Kaitlyn.

I asked if Nick can send me the video so that I can imagine it's this bitch getting fucked instead of the blonde. He laughed and said he could share the video with me, but I should never let anyone else see it. Otherwise, all of us can get in trouble. He had a computer inside the room. He connected his and my phones to the computer and transferred the video. By the time I had the video, it was already more than five minutes after we left Kaitlyn with Bella. I thanked Nick for the video and said I should be going now. He said sure and added I shouldn't miss the next lectures as he feels the two are about to be done with the bitch.

I left the campus, went to my car, and drove back home. I didn't hurry up because I knew Bella and Dame were driving there as well. I didn't think it would be good if I encountered their car in our driveway.

When I got home, I saw the lights were on and no one else was in the driveway. I parked my car and got inside. Kaitlyn was in the living room, checking on her emails. She was surprised to see me there and said she was expecting me to arrive tomorrow. I said I managed to book an earlier plane and wanted to surprise her. Staying motionless as always, she said that's great and maybe we can watch a movie after she is done with her emails. I said sure and went to the bedroom to change.

I wasn't sure how to open up the topic and went on to talk about Kaitlyn's class to make a smooth transition. I got back to the living room and sat next to Kaitlyn. I began by asking her how her class went down today. She said it was fine and the whole thing is going way better than she expected. She said she expected students to lose interest over time but many people who participated in classes were still there, even asking questions after the class was over.

Then I asked if there were any notable students, like someone who asked stupid questions or kept her busy with long questions. She thought a bit and said no, she couldn't think of anyone else. At that moment, I thought she was concealing something because I thought she would have told about Bella and Dame, as Kaitlyn hated people who occupied for an extensive period after classes.

I then asked if she was annoyed with people keeping her occupied late at night after the class was over. She said no because she prefers to keep students away from her during more productive hours and she didn't mind coming home late.

I then paused a bit, and decided it was time I let her know about Dame and Bella:

+ Kaitlyn, I think we need to talk about your class.

- What? What is it about?

+ I think there are some people you need to be careful of.

- What are you talking about? Is it about me staying late after the class?

+ The people asking you questions after class, I think...

- Wo wo wo wo wo... Stop right there. We agreed to never intervene with our work, remember?

+ Yes, but this is different.

- No, it's not. Whatever opinion you have about how I handle my class keep it to yourself. No matter what it is, I don't want to hear it.

+ But those...

- As I said, I AM NOT INTERESTED. Is it clear? Remember our agreement.

Kaitlyn looked incredibly upset and angry, and I couldn't say anything else. I said sure and apologized for stepping out of a line if I did. She calmed down afterwards and we watched the movie she picked.

As we went to bed, I was already thinking about an alternative way to protect Kaitlyn from those guys. I was feeling incredibly tired with all the travelling and fell asleep thinking about how I could reveal Bella and Dame's plans to Kaitlyn, before getting explicitly involved.

12