The Econoslut Ch. 02

Story Info
Bella takes full control.
7.6k words
4.59
7.9k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 09/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luci00000
luci00000
123 Followers

I spent the next day thinking about what happened. I was thinking of ways to let Kaitlyn know or protect her, but I couldn't come up with a way that wouldn't upset her.

I thought long and hard and decided to observe the whole thing and not let Kaitlyn know anything about my involvement. Kaitlyn was the smartest person I knew and she would realize if the students were going after her. Even if she didn't realize it until now, she would realize it within the next couple of days and put an end to this. And even if things go south, I will be right outside the classroom to intervene.

The day after, I worked a bit later than usual and drove to the campus. There was no one inside the classroom except for Nick, the janitor. He was cleaning up the board. He greeted me as I entered the classroom but continued to clean up the board as I walked through the stage. When I got closer, I asked where everyone was and if the class had been dismissed earlier. He said there was no class today. They had an exam before but nothing afterwards.

I should have known. Bella and Dame were asking questions about the midterm exam the last time, and apparently, it was today. I would also probably know this if Kaitlyn and I had a regular chat about her class but the last time we spoke about her class, I obviously prevented anything she would say related to her job.

Nick said the exam lasted maybe slightly more than an hour, but everyone left ten or fifteen minutes before. I wondered about Kaitlyn, Bella, and Dame, and asked if there was anything notable with Kaitlyn and the two guys. He smirked and said those three were the last to leave. A couple of students stayed after the exam and asked questions, and Bella and Dame were the latest. They spent more time than usual compared to the others. He said the bitch, Kaitlyn, left the classroom with Bella. It seemed like they gave Kaitlyn a ride back home once again.

I left the classroom and drove back home. Once again, no one else was in the driveway and the lights were on. I got inside and Kaitlyn greeted me in the living room. She was having dinner this time, a sub, and said I can make myself one in the kitchen. She had her headset on and was watching something on her laptop. After directing me to the kitchen, she kept eating her sandwich and watching her video.

I wasn't feeling hungry and went back to my study. Kaitlyn stayed in the living room for a while and went back to her study shortly after. We both spent an hour working before we both went to bed. As we lay down, I asked Kaitlyn how her teaching went down today. She said she had an exam and it went good without any issues. We both fell asleep shortly after.

For the rest of the week, both Kaitlyn and I were pretty busy. Kaitlyn spent her entire time on a project she was working on with another faculty member, while I helped another coworker finalize a research task of hers. We, alongside several other coworkers, stayed overtime and worked from home to finalize her tasks for the entire weekend. We were finally done by Monday night.

In the meantime, Kaitlyn was done with marking the exams and posted the grades. She wasn't looking up to this week because, based on her previous experience, more students than usual visit her during office hours and want to review their exams with the hope of scrapping one or two additional points. Even though she likes answering questions about course material, Kaitlyn hates exam talks.

On Tuesday I went to pick up Kaitlyn after class, and as she predicted, the class was packed. When I got there there were twenty minutes left before the class was over, but it looked like the class was already over. As Kaitlyn predicted, there were probably three times the students waiting in line to ask questions, and probably most of them were related to the exam.

There were too many students asking questions, and apparently, it will take some time before everyone is done. Three minutes into waiting, Nick came inside the connecting room, looked at the class, sighed, and said he will go back to his office. He asked me to give him a knock once everyone else but Bella and Dame were gone. He left after I nodded in agreement.

It was 11pm already and there were still a handful of students left. Then, all of a sudden, Kaitlyn got up, and it seemed like she made an announcement to the students asking them to leave. Students looked a bit upset but moved towards their desks to gather their stuff. When people started to leave, I went to Nick's office and let him know the class was over. He sighed, said "Finally", grabbed his stuff and went into the classroom with me.

As we got inside the connecting room, we saw that everyone was gone except for Bella and Dame. They were both packing up while Kaitlyn was doing the same thing. Then, once Bella was packed up and had her backpack on, she went towards Kaitlyn and started to chat with her. We didn't hear or understand what they were talking about, but we could see that Bella stood incredibly close to Kaitlyn and their faces looked almost connected to each other. It was as if they were about to kiss.

As far as I could see, Kaitlyn wasn't upset about it. In contrast, she seemed a bit exhausted but relaxed and happy to see Bella there. Then, out of nowhere, Bella gave Kaitlyn a hug. I expected Kaitlyn to push back because she hated physical contact with others. But instead, Kaitlyn hugged Bella back.

With Kaitlyn's response, Bella was encouraged to push one step further and she started to push Kaitlyn's head slightly downwards, towards her chest. Bella had one of her hands grabbing Kaitlyn's head from behind, pushing it towards her chest. In the meantime, Kaitlyn just had her eyes closed and she was just following Bella's lead. Her head was lost in Bella's breasts but Kaitlyn was showing no resistance or any attempt to free herself.

Then, Bella made a head gesture to Dame and broke up the hug. In no time, Dame was standing right next to the two and this time, he gave Kaitlyn a hug. Again, Kaitlyn didn't seem upset and instead, she looked relaxed.

Dame had both of his hands against Kaitlyn's waist and was pushing Kaitlyn towards himself. Kaitlyn's head rested on Dame's chest as he kept pushing Kaitlyn's waist toward his crotch. Kaitlyn's head was rested sideways this time and I had a clear shot at her face. I wasn't sure of what I saw from there because of the distance but it seemed like Kaitlyn's eyes were closed and she was biting her lips.

While Kaitlyn and Dame were hugging, Bella was standing right next to them. I could clearly see her face, grinning while looking at the two. A couple of seconds later Bella made another head gesture at Dame and Dame broke up the hug. The three chatted a bit and Bella and Dame left the classroom shortly after.

As the two got out of the classroom, they encountered Nick and me, waiting in the connecting room. Bella looked at us for a second and then said it's good to see the two of us there. She said she was thinking about turning the bitch today, but she was tired. Instead, she left it to the next class.

Bella then said this bitch, Kaitlyn, has opened up a lot over the last week. She said she and her husband do not seem to have a good physical relationship and apparently the two are not getting it on too often. Bella said it means that her job will be even easier. She said she could feel the bitch burning right now and is just begging for attention.

Nick asked Bella if she was sure it was time to move. Bella chuckled and said if Nick heard the bitch's groan when Dame pushed against her, he would have no doubts.

Bella once again asked Nick to make sure the doors were locked down once only the three were left in the classroom, She also asked Nick to record their encounter just in case and said Nick would get a very nice reward for his patience. He will be able to take out all his frustrations for staying up later than necessary.

Nick grinned and said he will do whatever Bella asked him to. Bella then turned towards me and said they can include me as well if I don't let the slut know about their plans. Bella was standing right in front of me as she spoke. All I could comprehend was Bella's lips moving up and down and asking me to do something. Semi-unconsciously, I nodded my head in agreement, and the two left shortly after.

I understood how Kaitlyn didn't push Bella away when she was away. Bella's aura, the way she spoke, the way she looked, the way she smelled... There was a force making you obey whatever she said whenever she was nearby. The second she had her eyes locked in on your eyes, and her lips started moving... No matter what, Bella had you under control.

Bella and Dame left, and I was just standing there. Nicked looked at me laughing and said I should relax and no, I don't have any chance with Bella by any means. He said he felt the same way with her before but soon realized nothing would happen. I would be better off if I just go on with whatever she says, without getting lost in any fantasy. He turned his attention to the classroom where Kaitlyn was cleaning up the board. Nick nodded his head toward Kaitlyn and said I should fantasize about her instead since she will be getting fucked at the exact spot she is standing right now two days from now.

Nick held his cart and got inside to clean up the classroom. I went in shortly after and waved at Kaitlyn. She saw me, and we met outside the classroom after a minute or two. We went back home and called it a day.

I spent the next day with an internal conflict. Part of me wanted to warn Kaitlyn even if she would get upset. Or, I could just simply send her the video Nick sent me from a burner email.

But on the other hand, I wasn't sure what her reaction was going to be. Based on the way she acted when Bella and Dame were around, maybe she would just ignore my warnings. I never felt like this before, but I was jealous of how she was around those two. It looked like she liked the attention they were showing and she was responding positively to whatever Bella and Dame were doing. I wouldn't find it easy to believe if I heard but based on what I saw and given that I have experienced how I felt around Bella, Kaitlyn could be feeling the same.

After some thought, I decided not to intervene and see where this goes. Maybe I was trying to justify my decision but I still thought Kaitlyn was smart enough not to engage in a relationship with her students.

The next day went super fast and in no time, I called it a day at work and went to campus. I was right in front of the classroom fifteen minutes before the class was over. I pulled the door to the connecting room but it was locked. I pulled it a couple more times assuming it was jammed, but no, the door was not opening. After a couple of tries, I saw Nick checking on from the small window of the door. He saw it was me trying to get in and unlocked the door. He said I was late and the show had begun already.

We both moved towards the glass door (but stayed outside the classroom) to see Kaitlyn and Bella, kissing on the stage. Bella had Kaitlyn's back on the blackboard. Kaitlyn's both hands were grabbing Bella's hair while Bella's hands were on Kaitlyn's ass, lifting her skirt up. In the meantime, Dame was standing a couple of feet away from the two with his shorts pulled down, slowly rubbing his cock. I was seeing it from a distance but it looked at least 8 inches and was fairly thick. I never heard any complaints from Kaitlyn but objectively speaking, what Dame had was next level.

I had mixed feelings about what was happening. Part of me still believed that Kaitlyn would never go along with this, but there she was, kissing a student in the classroom while the other was eagerly waiting to join in. But on the other hand, objectively, seeing Kaitlyn and Bella together was the hottest thing I ever saw.

Despite what I felt, I instinctively wanted to intervene and grabbed the doorknob but Nick stopped me instantly and said it's not time yet. He said we should not go in before Bella gives them the signal. Otherwise, we would be in serious trouble. He paused a few seconds and then just said "Trust me, you don't want to cross those two."

I let go of the doorknob and continued to watch. My brain was malfunctioning at the moment and I was just moving along with my instincts. A few seconds later, Bella got away from Kaitlyn and this time, Dame took over her. He was way rougher compared to Bella. He got in front of Bella, grabbed both sides of Bella's shirt and ripped it apart. Given that only a couple of buttons were on, it probably didn't require much effort.

Dame pulled Bella's skirt upwards to expose her thong. She was wearing a red laced thong which matched her bra. I recognized this pair of underwear. This was what Kaitlyn wore on the night of our first anniversary, and she never wore them afterwards.

Dame grabbed Kaitlyn, lifted her, and put her on the instructor's desk while the two were kissing. I could see Dame's cock was pushing against Kaitlyn's pussy towards her underwear. Dame was pushing himself onwards, but Kaitlyn's thong was blocking it.

The two kept kissing while Nick and I realized Bella was coming upstairs, towards us. She came outside the classroom and closed the door. She looked at Nick and said he should get inside and start recording when she gave the signal. She then paused a bit, chuckled, and said she can't believe this bitch wanted to remain childless. She said the bitch and her husband wanted to be childless but the bitch said she had some doubts and was considering conceiving, but didn't tell her husband yet. Bella grinned and said they might help her out. She then got inside the classroom. As Bella left, Nick had his phone out and ready, waiting for Bella's signal.

On the stage, Dame and Kaitlyn were still making out and apparently, Dame had already removed Kaitlyn's bra while Bella was talking with us. Dame's one hand was grabbing Kaitlyn's back while his other hand was positioning his cock right at Kaitlyn's pussy and rubbing it through her thong.

Bella got down the stairs and stood next to the two. Dame broke the kiss and stepped backwards. Then, Bella laid on the ground backwards and spread her legs. Dame assisted Kaitlyn downwards from the desk and led her towards Bella. In no time, Kaitlyn's head was buried against Bella's pussy. Bella had both of her hands pushing Kaitlyn's head down while Kaitlyn had both of her hands grabbing Bella's breasts. In the meantime, Dame was standing back, playing with Kaitlyn's pussy.

Dame stood there a bit, positioning his cock against Kaitlyn's pussy. He was rubbing his cock against Kaitlyn while Kaityln was still working on Bella's pussy. He was pushing against Kaitlyn's thong but he didn't move it aside and penetrated.

Once again, I thought of interfering and putting an end to the whole thing, but I was reluctant to do so because of how Kaitlyn looked. If anything, it seemed like Kaitlyn was not reluctant and was as eager as Bella and Dame. And besides, what could I do? If I tried to stop the whole thing, Bella, Nick, and Dame had the numbers against me and could easily take me down.

Those three spent some time in that position and then Bella moved her hand upwards and waved. Nick said it was his cue and went inside immediately, with his phone on. I went in afterwards. The two of us sat on the back-most seat and Nick started to record the whole thing.

We both saw Bella with a phone, which we later realized was Kaitlyn's. Bella asked Kaitlyn what her password was and Kaitlyn immediately replied with the four-digit code. Bella unlocked Kaitlyn's phone and threw it at Kaitlyn and asked her to take a selfie. Kaitlyn straightened up and took a selfie pushing her head against her own breast, attempting to lick it. Bella then grabbed the phone, worked on it a bit, and then said "Done! She looked at Kaitlyn and said she just sent Dame a nude using her university email address.

Kaitlyn didn't seem to care as she had her eyes closed, silently moaning while Dame was fingering her on the floor. Bella then threw a signal at Dame, and in an instant, he got up and lifted Kaitlyn with him. he grabbed Kaitlyn, and pushed her against the instructor's desk. Kaitlyn was standing there, bent against the desk with Dame standing right behind her, waiting for Dame to fuck her.

I could see Kaitlyn's hands trying to push Dame inside, but Dame was standing still. In the meantime, Bella was standing in front of the computer. The projector was still on and Nick and I could easily see the computer screen. Bella asked Kaitlyn what her password was and Kaitlyn replied without hesitation. It was a password Kaitlyn used in almost all her accounts, her name spelled on a keypad two times with an exclamation mark at the end.

Bella logged in to Kaitlyn's account, opened up the course page and the page where grades were logged in. She then quickly jumped on the desk and laid face-first, facing Kaitlyn eye to eye. on top of it, being face-to-face with Kaitlyn. She then started to kiss Kaitlyn and Kaitlyn responded back. The two kissed almost for a minute while Dame was still standing in the front, teasing Kaitlyn's pussy.

.

After a minute, Bella broke up the kiss, looked into Kaitlyn's eyes and said "You just can't say no to me, can you?" Kaitlyn didn't respond, and Bella then said "Do you think Dame and I are A-students? Because I think we are." Kaitlyn kept looking at her and said "Yes, you are". Bella laughed and said that's what she thought. Bella got down from the desk, got in front of the computer again, found her and Dame's names and changed their midterm grades to As.

Bella then looked at Dame and made a slight head nod. After getting the signal, Dame moved Kaitlyn's thong sidewards, positioned his cock against her pussy, and pushed his entire cock inside her in an instant. The whole classroom echoed with Kaitlyn's screech. He spent no time picking up his pace and with all thrusts, he was going balls-deep inside Kaitlyn. With each thrust, Kaitlyn's moans of pleasure echoed the classroom.

I have never seen Kaitlyn like this before. Whenever we had sex, she wasn't uninterested but it seemed like she was more interested in the emotional side of making love rather than the physical engagement. She would just hug and kiss me during most part of our intercourse. But right now, she was just bent over on a desk and was just getting used by two of her students. She was not having sex with them, she was just getting fucked and she was enjoying it.

After a few thrusts, Dame chuckled and said

+ Damn... This could be the tightest pussy I fucked ever.

- (Bella, after laughing) Well we will fix that in time... (turning at Kaitlyn) won't we?

Kaitlyn was just moaning in pleasure. She was just yelling "YES!" with each thrust of Dame.

Bella then got on top of the desk and said Kaitlyn should put her mouth to use as well. She spread her legs and pushed Kaitlyn's head against her pussy. Kaitlyn's loud moans were now muffled and turned into silent groans and slurps.

Bella kept looking at Kaitlyn and threw a sinister smile. She was probably smiling with the satisfaction that she managed to turn another prof into her personal slut.

After a minute in this position, Bella got down, slightly leaned against Kaitlyn's face and said

- So from now on, you are ours and you will do whatever we ask, right?

+... YES!

- Sorry, I didn't hear. You are our slut, right?

+ Yes! I am yours!

- Good. So you are our economics professor and our slut. I guess that makes you our... econoslut?

+... YES! YES JUST KEEP FUCKING ME!

- Sorry, I didn't hear, are you our econoslut?

+ YES! I AM YOUR... ECONOSLUT!

- (Both Bella and Dame let out a laugh) Great! Just to let you know, several others will use you from time to time. But don't worry, Dame and I will always be there with you. Got it?

luci00000
luci00000
123 Followers