The Econoslut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick burst out a laugh and said I am a lucky bastard. He said if I had the money I should go there just to see this slut in action even if I don't pay. We didn't talk much afterwards and I drove back home.

*** Epilogue ***

I went back home, threw my stuff on the counter, and went inside the living room. I sat down on the couch and kept staring blankly at the ceiling.

Maybe I could stop all of this if I just insisted on telling Kaitlyn about Bella's plans. Or, I could just intervene the first time they were getting close to her. But would it matter? At that point, I was closer to thinking that Kaitlyn wanted this dynamic with Bella and if she wanted, she could stop her and Dame from the beginning.

Whether I liked it or not, my wife was a completely different person now. But what did this mean for our relationship? I knew we never had a strong physical connection but it didn't mean she could become a prostitute, let alone at the hands of her students, right? And this whole moving in with Bella stuff? She didn't know I was coming in early but what would have happened after I came back on my scheduled time? If Bella and Dame are making good money out of her, I don't think they would let everything go back to normal.

I checked my phone and it was already approaching 1am. I had to make a decision. Will I break things up with Kaitlyn and move on, or will I accept her new lifestyle and play along. I was still feeling angry at her for messing up our lives.

I thought about it a bit more and made up my mind. I got up, went inside my study, grabbed some cash and left home.