The Eden Conferance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook his head no! "Use the same words I used!"

I wasn't exactly sure what I was saying but I said it. "I want you to cum inside me." "I want to feel you inside my cunt." "Please sir, I pleaded.

I felt him arch more into me and use his hands to pull my hips upwards as he impaled me. I felt a small twitching inside as a light wetness was dribbled inside me. I knew he must have given me his seed.

I looked up and saw that my uncle was finishing up with my mother. Her eyes shut tight as he thrust hard inside her anus.

"Tell me, Barbara!" I heard my uncle say.

My mother immediately shouted out, "Fuck me in the ass, Augustine." "Take me hard and give me your cum deep inside me." "Fuck me, Augustine."

With that, my uncle must have complied as he pulled her hips onto his penis. He pounded into her several more times and finally ended, "Yes, take me, Bitch!" and seemed to collapse.

The Prelate laid on top of me for several minutes. I started getting nervous because I thought he might have died from the exertion. I watched my uncle start to move off and out of my mother. Prelate Mathias started to stir and pressed himself clumsily off me. He kind of fell out of my vagina as he raised himself, instead of withdrawing.

Finally, my father spoke and said, "Take your position to be anointed."

My mother and I scrambled off the bed, her with no under panties and myself, naked. We stood kneeling in a position of prayer to receive my father's blessing. My father looked at me sternly and I knew I had done something wrong. I looked to my mother and she whispered, "Put on your bonnet."

I grabbed my bonnet, smoothed it over my hair and tied it under my chin. "I am sorry, Father."

My father shook his head and said, "You were brought up better than this, Daughter." "You know you can't receive a blessing while showing your hair shamelessly like a whore." "We will talk of this later."

My mother and I bowed our heads in piety. We clasped our hands together and prayed as my father anointed both of us. When he was finished, all three men walked from the room and left us.

********

"Are you alright, Chastity," my mother asked?

I nodded and started to giggle. My mother looked at me curiously so I explained that when she was being spanked, I couldn't reach climax so I faked it realizing that she was to be spanked until I had. We both broke out laughing hysterically.

My mother went into the washroom and came back with a bowl of hot water and a wash cloth. She started to wipe the brownish red blood that had stained between my legs and along my thighs.

I told her I didn't understand why Uncle Augustine would copulate with here anally. I also explained I had no idea what half the words were that the Prelate had me use.

She went and fetched a bathrobe, helped me put it on and sat down to explain things.

"Men will use a women's rear to send a message to us." "It is a message of dominance and superiority." "It actually can be pleasurable if it is done gently as your father does to me when he desires my butt." "It is also can be very painful if the man decides to use it as punishment, as your Uncle Augustine did tonight with me."

I nodded.

"The words are just dirty words that men use to demean women." "A cunt, or pussy, refers to our vaginas." "Cum is basically a slang word for a man's seed."

We stayed up for hours talking. I always felt close to my mother but never more so than that night. She finally took my night clothes out of the dresser and laid them out for me. I dressed in them and she pulled the covers down. She put me into bed and then got in with me. She held me close to her and I fell fast asleep. The next morning gone having slipped out of bed to sleep with my father as was her duty.

******

I awoke, washed up and dressed. When I came down to the kitchen, my father was reading his paper and drinking cocoa, (We do not drink coffee or tea). I peered over his shoulder and saw his glass mostly empty so I went and made him a new cup. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Father, I want to apologize to you if I embarrassed you during the Eden Conference." "That was not my intent, Sir."

He looked up at me again and smiled, "You did not embarrass me, Chastity." "You are a good daughter and I've always been too close to you." "Everyone comments on it and I don't care what they think." "Prelate Mathias just threw me off when he had you remove your bonnet." "I have never heard of a woman removing her bonnet in front of a man unless it was her husband."

I nodded and said, "It embarrassed me greatly." "I did not know what to do other than remove it, Father."

My father shook his head, "He is a Prelate." "Gifted with the blessing of prophecy." "If anyone knows what our savior wants, it would be him." "I just never heard of it being done before and I didn't know how to react to it."

"Father, may I ask something else?"

He nodded.

"Why did Uncle Augustine do that to mother last night?" "He hurt her."

"Your mother should never have questioned the order of a Prelate, even to the slightest degree," my Father spoke. "Your uncle was angered because your mother's punishment was not equal to her offense." "I have always been easy on her and you girls." "Everyone wonders why."

I cleaned up some dishes, turned to leave the room and looked back at my father, still sitting there. "I am just a young girl but I know why you are easy on us, Father." "You love us." I then walked out of the kitchen.

*******

Three days later my father came home breathlessly for dinner. As we all sat at the table, held hands and prayed, I could tell my father wished to tell us important news. Our community has been picked to host the quarterly meeting of the twelve! We all gasped as this was a singular honor that happens only once a decade for our scattered communities. The Council of Twelve is the ruling body of our religion. It consist of all twelve sitting prelates. They make rulings on canon law, grievances by individuals, excommunications and most importantly, prophesy. All of them are in their 80's with the oldest 92.

The planning went on for weeks. Our Community House was repainted, new carpeting and special lavatories set up for the twelve. The work went on for weeks but all of us eagerly donated time and money to ensure we set an example.

A week before the conclave was to commence, my father came home again breathlessly. We all sat down to the table and bowed our heads to say grace.

"Chastity, would you lead us in grace, please," I heard the words spoken from my father's mouth.

My Mother immediately shot a questioning look at my father. Women never say grace. It was unheard of. It is allowed for a female who has been granted sainthood but no one else. I was sure my father meant to ordain one of my brothers with the task.

"Daughter Chastity, would you say grace please," he repeated.

I said grace at the table. I have followed in response to grace many times but never had led it. I finished the three times per day ritual and before I said, "Amen." I added, "And thank you Lord King, for our Father." "Who loves us all!"

My mother shot a look of surprise and shock at me.

When we had finished dinner, my mother, sister and I did the dishes as my father and brothers retired to the great room to read. When we had finished, my father asked us all to gather as a family in the great room.

"Let us pray," my father said.

We all got on our knees and said our prayer of thanksgiving. When we had finished, my father started to give us an explanation of his odd behavior.

Prelate Mathias had come to him that afternoon. The Prelates had order an unprecedented Eden Conference during the meeting. The women invited to the conference was my mother, my sister Prudence, the blessed saint - Evangeline, and myself. My father explained that Prelate Mathias told him that I had been ordered to remove my bonnet at my first Eden Conference because it came to him in a vision. Everyone looked at me in shock that I had bared my head outside the presence of my husband.

My father hushed them all down and told them it was at the Prelates orders. It came to him as a vision and he saw it as a prophecy. This would be a miracle to be involved in a prophecy. We spent the rest of the evening asking "why us." Why were we the chosen for the "Eden Conference." My mother even laughed that it had been six years since she had been invited to one. My father just grumbled and said something like, "it'll be six years longer if you don't stop mentioning it too."

The day of the Eden Conference approached quickly. We all took baths, freshly cleaned our hair from our womanly triangle and dressed in white linen dresses for the occasion. When we left the house, more than half our community was gathered on our front lawn to escort us to the "Twelve."

As we approached the meeting house, there was a carpet of evergreens laid out in front of our feet. We walked to the front door and knocked as protocol would have it. A serving Bishop of the church opened the door and begged us entrance. The three of us, assumed the position of prayer before this holy twelve. I wondered where Saint Evangeline was but I saw her not. Finally after prayer, we were asked by the Holy One, (the chair of the Twelve), to raise our heads. We recited our duties as women from the covenants. They all nodded their heads as we recited in perfect unison.

The Holy One, ninety two years old and a member of the council for thirty years, spoke. He explained to us that Prelate Mathias had told him his vision and between the Sainted Evangeline and himself they had interpreted the vision.

He explained to us that Saint Evangeline was to be an avenging angel that scourged our community of all sin but that of women's Original sin. That my mother, who brought two daughters of grace and beauty into our world, should act as the vessel of our community sin as our savior had so many years ago. Prudence and I were to be the altars of forgiveness. We were to accept that seed graciously given by the twelve in order to have my mother's sacrifice accepted. We all nodded in awe of our great role in this endeavor.

Prelate Mathias' wife stood up. She wedged herself out of her chair and walked over to a huge covered article being held up by two carpenter saw horses. She nodded to Prudence and me.

"Daughters you may approach your Latter Saint and disrobe me," she said.

Prudence and I stood and came to the great woman before us. I started to unbutton the back of her dress, while Prudence started unlacing her shoes. She was an obese woman to be generous and it seemed difficult to undress her. I finally had her dress off with Prudence's help. We were both a bit breathless at the task.

I let Prudence unfasten the bra because I was certain I didn't have the strength to do it and that Prudence would have it. With two failed attempts at unfastening the garment, Prudence finally had the bra removed and her breast fell free. Her breast looked like deflated watermelons, with two very large nipples attached. I got on my knees and removed her bloused panties from her, (relieving my sister from that duty).

Ste. Evangeline moved over to the covered article propped up by the saw horses. She uncovered it and we all just looked. It was a large cross, about twelve inches in diameter, and 10'feet long. The cross member for the arms was about five feet in length. About two feet down from the cross member arms, there was fixed into the cross, an oral training penis. Above the cross, there was a seat attached.

"Undress your mother, Sisters," the Holy One said.

Prudence and I went to our mother and started to undress her. When we had her dress off, Prudence whispered to me, "She is beautiful, is she not?

I nodded my agreement as I snaked my fingers into my mother's panties. I pulled them down her legs and she stood nude in front of the Twelve, her daughters and Ste. Evangeline.

"The Bonnet also!"

I couldn't believe my ears that my mother was to be humiliated like this. I shook my head no as did my sister. My mother pushed us both away and with great dignity, unfastened the tie under her chin and took the bonnet off herself. Dropping it to the floor, as if to let it be soiled, as she was being soiled herself. My mother stood, naked, her head bared so that all these men could look at her.

Prudence and I were at a loss on what was going on. My Mother knew. With great dignity she walked to the crucifix with the wooden man's penis embedded in it and stepped on a small stool. She stepped over it, her legs straddling the cross and took a deep breath. She slowly impaled herself on the wooden penis. I could see her biting her lip and closing her eyelids as she pushed herself down onto it.

My sister and I just looked at her as Ste. Evangeline pulled her down on top of the cross and tied her hands spread across the arm lengths. My mother was pushed over on a cross that had a penis embedded inside her and tied arm spread to the cross sides.

Ste. Evangeline began to take an evergreen branch and commence to spank my mother with it, causing deep red marks across her. My mother started to say her forgiveness prayers.

I heard a sound, paying no attention to it until Prudence shook me to pay attention. I looked up and one of the Prelates restated his demand. My sister and I were to strip and offer ourselves to the Holy One! Both of us looked at each other in amazement at this great honor. Could he even do anything at 92? I blinked past my sacrilegious thought and felt my sister turn me away from her so she could unbutton my dress. When she finished, I unbuttoned hers, also.

I took my dress down from my shoulders and dropped it to the floor. I was still somewhat shy but I looked at prudence who had already removed her shift. I quickly reached down and pulled my shift over my head. I caught my breath for a second, while I stood in my bra and bloomer panties. Prudence had already cleared her clothing from her body. I felt someone reaching and unfastening my bra and turned my head to see Prudence working hurriedly.

She bent to my ear and said, "We are in the Council of Twelve." "We must hurry!"

I nodded and reached into the waist band of my panties and pulled them down off my legs. My sister grasped my hand as we stood in front of the Council of 12, naked. I heard the swish of branches and a gasp... Remembering my mother was getting spanked by Ste. Evangeline. Her rear end was red and swollen from the evergreen branches penetrating her skin.

One of the Prelates came up to my sister Prudence and pulled her away with him. I looked up and saw the "Holy One" beckon to me so as to sit beside him. I moved over to the elderly man and he patted the seat. I sat down, nodded and acknowledged him, "Your Eminence."

He smiled at me and said, "We must have an anointing ceremony for your mother firsts." "After that, you will have to take me in your mouth." He smiled and with a wink said, "I haven't given seed to anyone in twelve years." "You just need to suck on it and I'll fake the rest." "This will not be difficult for you."

I nodded. I heard a door open and a very big man dressed to be a bull entered. He snorted and mounted the cross in front of my mother. His penis was huge.

Two of the prelates came to each side of my mother while Ste. Evangeline continued to whip her with the evergreen branches. I was getting nervous that my mother would be permanently scarred when one of the prelates raised his hand and called for prayer. My sister, who was doing one of the Prelate's orally, immediately took the penis from her mouth. She assumed the prayer position. I dropped onto my knees and did the same. The Prelate on her left side of my mother anointed her with oil on her forehead and each of her buttocks. When he had finished, the other one sprinkled holy water over her and gave her a baptismal blessing.

When they had finished, a man dressed as a bull entered the room. Our baptismal fonts all have a large bull built over them. They represent fertility and the hope of atonement in heaven. The man in the bull costume straddled the cross and presented his penis to my mother's mouth. She prayed a moment and then took his penis inside her mouth. Sliding up and down on it with her lips. I heard a sigh and the holy one was beside my ear, "It is time sister Chastity."

I nodded and fell to my knees. I unbuckled his belt and fumbled with his button on the pants he wore. I finally got them undone, unzipped, and pulled his pants down off his legs. I reached into underwear and took out his cock. It was very large but lay flaccid in my hand. I licked around its head and took him into my mouth. His hand stroked my head affectionately, He was large, I thought, within my limited knowledge base. I sucked him into my mouth with very limited results.

I could hear my mother groaning and the sound of the swish as she was still spanked by Ste. Evangeline. I couldn't see her and had no idea if she was being hurt. I stayed on my knees and sucked the Holy One's penis. Slowly, I felt some movement from it as it seemed to get more firm. I took both of my hands and held him as I licked the bottom of his shaft. I could feel his hand redirect my head back onto his penis and I sucked the head back into my mouth. I moved my hand up and down his length as I sucked him harder.

"Put your finger inside me, Child," I heard him whisper.

I wet my finer with my tongue and moved it between the cheeks of his rear. My middle finger explored between the cheeks looking for his hole. He adjusted his hips so I could move inside him. My finger slowly pressed into him and I could feel him start to move onto my finger. He slowly started rocking onto my finger as it plunged fully into him.

I could feel him becoming hard in my mouth as my finger copulated with his butt. He was actually becoming very hard and I could hear him start to moan as he pressed my mouth onto him. I realized that I had the Holy One in my mouth and that he was hard for the first time in over a decade.

I heard him order, "Put a pillow under her stomach!"

I was unsure who he was talking about but he pushed me away from his swollen penis and I semi fell into a sitting position. I watched as this ninety two (92) year old man straddled the cross behind my mother. He lifted her hips higher on the pillow that was under her stomach and entered her vagina from the rear. My mother immediately screamed in pleasure. I never heard my mother scream so loudly. He pushed himself deeper into my mother and rutted with her as I had seen animals on the farm do. Suddenly, he stood higher, and pushed his hips deeper inside my mother. He moaned as he pulled my mother towards him.

My mother closed her eyes, and moaned, "Please, Holy One." "Please I beg you to fuck me with your annointed cock," my mother begged." "Holy ONE!" "I'm coming!" "Blessed one... I'M COMING!"

I remember there was a blinding flash. We all saw it and I think were rendered unconscious by it. When I came too, we were all disoriented. My mother seemed to be in a trance on the cross. The Holy One was the only one with his wits about him.

He stood up and simply said, "I have given this woman my seed." "We have business to do."

With that the remaining eleven Prelates followed him into the conclave room.

We untied my mother from the prone cross that she was on. She still seemed to be outside herself. Prudence and I dressed my mother and called my father to take us home. He arrived and helped us to get mother into his car. We explained to my Father what had happened and he just nodded. I don't know if he understood it, feared it, or was mystified by it.

My mother remained in this state. She would sing and say prayers. She did no housework, cook or greet any of us. She constantly pleasant but not with us. Prudence and I bathed and fed her. She ate little but enough to sustain her.