The Eden Project Pt. 01 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was less of a hug and more of a tackle. Hannah lunged forward. Ellie giggled with glee as she was knocked backwards onto her pillow and smothered with curls. Hannah's arms were wrapped around Ellie between her back and the mattress: Uncomfortable, but welcome.

Ellie felt Hannah's bush pressing against her thigh. Her clit grew hot again, and she moaned softly as her hips gave Hannah a welcoming thrust. Apparently government secrets turn me on, thought Ellie.

Hannah felt Ellie's grind and chuckled into the pillow. Then she lifted her head and blew a strand of hair out of her face. "You owe me for earlier, you know."

Ellie cackled. "Oh, DO I, Miss Bond?"

"Yeah," said Hannah grinning, sitting up on her knees, still straddling Ellie. "By my last count, only one of us has gotten to cum all over this bed so far." She grabbed Ellie's wrists and pinned them above her head. Once again Ellie was looking at Hannah's face through a tunnel of curls. Her marvelous breasts swayed above Ellie's chin. "You sleepy little tease."

Ellie was still giggling. Hannah silenced her with a deep kiss. She punctuated it with a soft bite on Ellie's lower lip. Then she leaned to Ellie's left ear, her hands still pinning Ellie's wrists tightly to her pillow. She whispered, warm air tickling Ellie's earlobe: "Nobody teases Miss Bond and gets away with it."

Ellie broke out in goosebumps, and the flood gates opened in her pussy. She couldn't stop smiling; her cheeks hurt.

Hannah sat back up. She walked on her knees on either side of Ellie, and then sat on her chest. Her pussy now sat two inches from Ellie's nose. Her clit stuck out crudely against the flaming bush. Hannah let go of Ellie's wrists and ran her fingers through Ellie's hair. She looked so gloriously powerful, smiling down between her generous tits. Ellie loved the view. She attempted to kiss Hannah's inner thigh, but Hannah clamped Ellie's chin between her thumb and forefinger and steered her face upward to command eye contact. "And now Miss Bond is gonna get what she came here for."

Then Hannah's brow furrowed. She let go of Ellie's chin, pausing the act. "Is this okay? I know it's a first for you."

Ellie nodded, still grinning. In this moment she wanted nothing less than to be this goddess's plaything. She scooped her arms around Hannah's firm, thick thighs, and took a deep breath of the heavy musk of Hannah's womanhood. It filled Ellie's senses with intoxicating lust.

"Oh, God-Mmmfmmm"

Hannah put her weight on Ellie's face and began to thrust. Ellie was momentarily overwhelmed; Pubic hairs invaded her nostrils. Hannah's juices covered her nose and chin. Her weight pushed Ellie's jaw back. "Uuungh," Hannah erupted, "Mmmmm"

Ellie found her bearings and got to work. She pushed her jaw forward against the mass of Hannah's body and opened her mouth to taste her vulva.

She had never done this before, but knew what felt good when she fingered herself at home. So Ellie stuck to what she knew. She made her tongue soft and flat, and nestled it between Hannah's labia to give her something to thrust against. Her jaw did the work. Ellie enjoyed the soft and silky flesh of Hannah's vulva, hugging her face.

"Mmmmmmmmmhhhh, Hannah responded, picking up the pace. "FUCK, Ellie."

Hannah leaned back, bracing herself on the bed with her left arm. Her right hand found Ellie's labia and spread them, massaging Ellie's clit. Ellie moaned her appreciation and added a subtle flick with her tongue every time it crossed Hannah's clit. It earned her a squeaked, "Ah!" from Hannah above.

Hannah paused her grinding so Ellie could focus on her clit, fingers still playing with Ellie's pussy. Ellie read Hannah's cue and started licking circles around the hard button. Hannah's hips began dancing circles in response, so that she became a shimmering, nude belly dancer against Ellie's chin. The circles grew wider and wider until Hannah, forgetting herself, was painting Ellie's entire face with her fluids. Ellie couldn't breathe. She didn't care. This was incredible.

In a lucid moment, Hannah lifted herself to let Ellie breathe. Ellie gratefully sucked in some cool air while she got the chance. Hannah looked down at Ellie, panting, her tits riding up and down on her heaving chest. "You okay?" She gasped.

"Yeah," breathed Ellie.

"Yeah?" Asked Hannah again, nodding and smiling.

"Yes," whispered Ellie. "Give me that pussy."

Hannah obliged. She rode Ellie's face for the next several minutes. She had started to leak; rivlets of milk slid down the roundness of her tits and down her gyrating, shimmering torso. Right arm still wrapped firmly around Hannah's thigh, Ellie reached up with her left and squeezed Hannah's right breast so that a jet of milk sprayed the headboard. "HHaaaHHH," responded Hannah. She took her own left breast and lifted it to her own mouth and sucked. "Mmmmmm". She let go, and as her tit bounced back to her chest, a waterfall of milk escaped Hannah's gasping mouth and ran down her chin and neck.

Hannah stopped stroking Ellie's pussy to focus on her own pleasure. She planted her newly freed hand instead on Ellie's forehead, bracing against it like a saddle horn while she rode.

Ellie fell into a trance while she worked. All thoughts of secrets and contracts and risk and punishment were gone. She closed her eyes and buried her whole being in the silken folds of Hannah's soaking labia and the musk of her pubic hair, which chaffed her cheeks and nose. Ellie licked and sucked, responding to Hannah's undulating body in a careful rhythm. When her jaw began to ache, she moved her whole head up and down to keep her tongue moving on Hannah's clit. Her chin nearly penetrated Hannah with each stroke, which Hannah loved. Ellie was now rhythmically milking both of Hannah's breasts with each of her thrusts, feeling the warm liquid trickle down her wrists and forearms. Hannah was wet from the chin down. She shined in the low light.

Hannah's thrusts became spastic. Her face contorted into a grimace, like she was lowering herself into cold water. "Oh... oh fuck..." she croaked. "Yeah, right there, just like that..." She grabbed a fistful of Ellie's hair, as if she might try to escape. She forced Ellie's face deeper into her crotch. Hannah's thighs began to tremble against Ellie's shoulders.

"HOOooooo, FUCK I'm gonna cum. Oh god, Ellie, I'm gonna cum."

"Mmmmmhmm," purred Ellie in encouragement.

Hannah's abs curled forward and she braced against the headboard with her other arm. Ellie kept fluttering her tongue against Hannah's clit, and clamped her fingers and thumbs around Hannah's nipples in steady pressure. Hannah maintained a vice grip on Ellie's hair, shoving her face tight against her soaking bush. Once again, Ellie was smothered.

"Ahaaaaa, ffffffffffffFUCK! Ah! Ah! Ahhhhhhhh!"

Hannah's thighs squeezed and flexed around Ellie's neck as she came on her face. Every flick of Ellie's tongue was rewarded by a full-body spasm from Hannah. A river of hot ejaculate drowned her helpless nose and mouth. Ellie was locked in place while Hannah rode out her orgasm. She thought she might die here, and didn't mind in the slightest.

Hannah's orgasm subsided at last.

"Hhhhah. Hhhah. Hhaaaaaaaahooh, my God that was amazing," Hannah breathed as she backed off of Ellie's chin. Cool air hit Ellie's dripping face, like a cold washcloth.

Hannah sat on Ellie's chest, catching her breath. She looked down between her heaving, soaking tits at Ellie's desecrated face and smiled. Strands of curl stuck to Hannah's dewy forehead. Her cheeks were flushed in a blotchy pink. She reached down and patted Ellie's wet cheek. "I think I'll keep you."

The playful, domineering statement of ownership gave Ellie a thrill deep in her gut. She giggled and gave Hannah's thigh an affectionate rub. Then she wiped her face inadequately with her forearm and licked some of Hannah's cum off her upper lip. "Glad I took a shower earlier."

Hannah laughed a breathy chuckle, eyes closed, as she dismounted Ellie and collapsed next to her. "Fuck, that was good."

Ellie stuck her fists out in the air. "Yesssssss."

Hannah's breathing slowed. Ellie lay there in the bliss of a job well done. She wasn't in a hurry to say anything. She breathed Hannah's heavy scent still plastered all over her face. She felt marked; Hannah's possession of her animalistically claimed. The thought of it was as hot as it was intimidating. Her pussy throbbed and she felt her nipples harden.

Hannah spoke first. "Okay. Pancakes."

12