The Eden Protocols Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace's previously short cropped brown hair presently hung well past her shoulders in luscious maple curls. Her once compact frame had lengthened noticeably, the slight stockiness replaced with a sculpted elegance in her slimmer torso, slender arms and elongated legs. Her skintight hibernation suit conformed to a freshly formed hourglass figure, hanging a touch loose about her shrunken waist, and struggling valiantly to contain the supple burgeoning flesh added to the bewildered beauty's chest, hips and thighs.

Goodness, but she was coming along fast!

Ladders and tears had begun to appear in the near-translucent body sleeve. Portions of Grace's swelling anatomy poking through the nano-weave fabric in a most fascinating fashion.

One small rip had been widened from over a hardened nipple down to her smooth sternum, exposing one expanding breast and most of the bulging underboob of the other. Twin slits ran up her the outsides of thickening thighs. Symmetrical, as though by design, and revealing a swathe of creamy skin from her rounded out hips to her buckled knees.

...But the largest split in Grace's overwrought outfit looped down from her navel and between the juncture of her splayed legs where a familiar buzzing protuberance stuck out of her engorged pussy lips, wriggling mechanically and leaking warm fluids onto the white ceramic floor beneath her.

"Calm yourself, dear, and tell me what is wrong." Maeve instructed, rising to her feet and strutting over as stately as any queen in her foxy high heels, readjusting the emerald mini skirt to cover her essentials and ignoring her unbuttoned blouse. "How do you feel right now, at this moment?"

"Confused... and--and aroused..." Grace sobbed, lengthy fingernails digging into her palms as she pressed her small fists together over her shrinking belly. "I heard noises... A deep voice. Grunts. Coming from your office... and you were speaking and doing things wi--with him. A man... on the screen. I tried to hide... touched myself. Why was I touching myself?!"

"Shhh~... it's alright, dear. Everything is going to be alright." Maeve cooed, crouching down in front of the blubbering brunette and wafting her nectar-drenched dildo under the girl's snuffling nose. "That was Tucker. He's very handsome and important but needs our help. Would you like me to tell you how we can help him?"

Grace's bright amber eyes were unnaturally dilated and her newly plump cherry lips parted as her moist tongue slipped out to seek the proverbial carrot dangling wetly in front of her face.

"Yes... Please.." She slurred, nodding her muddled head until her mouth drooped low enough to seal around the blunt, thrumming tip with a muffled moan of soulful gratification.

"Good girl, good girl." Maeve purred, letting the busty brunette suckle as she reached down to grip the gyrating length still jutting out of her battered pussy to give it a teasing twist. That elicited a garble groan of ecstasy. "Tucker loves his good girls. Good girls get rewarded with big throbbing dick, and hot juicy loads. They get to feel happy, like, all of the time. Can you be a good girl for me, dear?"

"Mmmhmm~!" The addled biochemist vibrated around the whirring Tucker Junior's, both above and below.

"That's wonderful, now listen carefully, my good little Gracie, because this is what he needs you to do..."

________________

"I've narrowed it down to a hidden subroutine under the designation of; The Eden Protocols." Tucker's voice sounded tense through the speakers. "It was set to trigger once we passed a certain milestone in our journey and the override credentials are at an executive level. I'm having a lot of trouble trying to bypass them."

"I know you will work it all out, Honey." Maeve replied, running an ivory brush through her rich midnight curtain of hair. It would need a trim soon, it was getting rather long."You're so big and smart. That's why we're all relying on you to save us."

She was seated at her office terminal clicking through the different camera views of the engineering bay. Tucker had said they shouldn't video call after the last time, and Maeve would never defy an order from a man as strong and important as him, so she watched him through the ship's security feed instead.

That wasn't video calling, and this way she could check in on her big hunky hero. Watching him in action while she fingered her endlessly needy slit and whispered to the image on the screen for him to cum.

Right now, Tucker was plowing Charlotte's slutty mouth again. They seemed to have settled into a regular rotation of sexual depravities.

Sloppy cock sucking and vigorous face fucking came first. Followed by a meal break for Tucker (more nutrient paste, since the dispensers didn't offer any other alternatives anymore) while he plinked away at the keyboard and the blonde bimbo engineer metabolized her stomach full of juicy jizz into more shiny hair, a thicker booty and even bigger breasts.

Then onto titty fucking the aforementioned boobs. Hard and rough. Pinching and tugging at prominent nipples. Really letting off some steam until he painted the gasping, giggling bombshell's face and huge coppery cleavage with another monster load of his creamy seed.

After that; another quick meal break combined with more work while Charlotte licked herself clean, scooping up gooey handfuls to greedily slurp down.

Finally; butt crushing anal. Usually involving the uber-curvy nympho being bent over the nearest horizontal surface--face down, ass up--with lots of spanking and aggressive hair pulling. Though, occasionally Tucker would simply pin Charlotte tits-first against a wall with his towering bulk or hoist her incredibly curvy body into the air to sodomize her naughty back door from directly below.

Then another brief period of work only to come back around to the starting line with blowjobs again. A ceaseless closed circuit of brain-blitzing climaxes and giant cum shots.

It had to be noted that Charlotte was beginning to look tired. Blissed out but wearing thin. Maeve wasn't too surprised. They had been going at one another for hours now. She had been orgasming right along with the relentlessly rutting dynamic duo--squirting repeatedly and forever ruining the squelching seat of her office chair--and she was past ready for a rejuvenating power nap herself.

Should she say something about the butt to mouth transition? It would reveal her voyeuristic oversight, but at the same time, she had sanitary concerns.

"--pulled you out of deep freeze for your help, Maeve!" Tucker's tone was exasperated, raised above the background noise of throttled groans and gagging. "Even if I sort out this issue with the screwed up mission priorities and Perseus's AI, I'll still need you to fix me. I'm a systems administrator not a doctor, dammit!"

Fix him?

On the screen before Maeve, he had gathered up two meaty fistfuls of Charlotte's strawberry hair into silky flowing ponytails on either side of her suckling skull to use as handlebars. They had to be five feet long, shiny ropes of rose gold trailing on the floor as Tucker drove the slobbering strumpet's stunning face up and down his choking rigidity.

What was there to fix?

"We're running tests, Honey. Lots of tests, I swear." Maeve crooned, licking a stray spot of spittle off her own lips as she bent closer to the screen over clitty strumming fingertips. "Harper's back with the samples from the algae farms--she's the cute redhead, remember?--and I'm sending you some extra help for your... special condition."

Harper was actually sitting up in one of the surgical beds, happily munching away on her fourth bowl of nutrient mush since returning from her little excursion two hours ago, hooked up to a scanner by a multitude of wires and stuck-on diodes.

Maeve was collecting data. That was very doctorish of her.

The freckly botanist was already filling out her orange uniform jumpsuit, the top half pulled down and tied by the sleeves around her slender waist, as her bulging breasts pushed out against the plain white tank top she wore underneath.

She had been such a skinny little thing before. Not a curve to her name. This was better... more womanly.

"Extra help? Maeve, you can't possibly believe sending someone down here is a good idea--"

As if on cue, the reinforced double doors of the engineering bay hissed quietly open and Grace strutted in sucking on one Tucker-sized pleasure aid as she twirled the other about like a cheerleader's baton before smacking it to the side of her forehead in a lewd mockery of a salute.

"Hiya~! Good girl Gracie, reporting for big dicking duty!"

Her tattered hibernation suit was gone, replaced by a provocative ensemble from the ship's scandalous new line of feminine attire.

A slimline cyberware leotard clung to every flat plane and blown-up contour of her radically reshaped figure. Fabricated from an attenuated tungsten synth-cloth, it looked appropriately space themed, seamed in metallic gold and silver piping around the many cut-outs and windows which exposed patches of blemishless milky skin around her sharp collarbones, sleek sides and plentiful underboob.

Futuristic costume vambraces covered Grace's lean forearms ending in fingerless fishnet gloves at the wrists. Equally stylized greaves armored her shapely shins up to fleshy midthighs, clanking like tin cans as she sashayed forward on six inch boot heels and giving her the appearance of an oversexualized sci-fi heroine kitted out for an action scene.

A scene in which she would, presumably, get strategically alluring tears in her elaborately immodest outfit.

"Maeve, what the hell is this?" Tucker growled, there was that angry vein on his temple again as he slowed his throat-plundering pace. "How's this supposed to help me?"

Maeve frowned at his impersonal phrasing. Not 'Gracie', who had just given her name, or even 'her', which would at least humanize the gift she had sent him. Just 'this'... which sounded objectifying.

"That sounds like Gracie, if I heard her correctly." She replied curtly, playing the offended innocent. Her fingertips perched in horny anticipation at the outer folds of her dewy pussy lips. "A dear and obliging young woman who has kindly volunteered to assist you in your very important, very heroic task of saving us all from that pesky computer thingy."

"Dressed like that? The half of her tits are hanging out of the hole over her chest."

That was true, Maeve had to admit. The lower hemispheres of Grace's bountiful new breasts had squeezed their way through the playful cleavage window, stretching it wide as an open barn door to accommodate so much of her freshly formed frontage.

"You don't like?" Grace dithered, blushing and crestfallen. Staring down at herself in self conscious humiliation. "I was going to be, like, your Xeno Warrior Princess, Daddy. Here to drain your heavy balls and fight for the future of humanity."

"Are you hearing the words coming out of your mouth?" Tucker palmed his chiseled face with both hands. "This is so far beyond crazy, I don't know where to start. You need to leave, right now."

The frustrated gesture released his death-grip on Charlotte's cock-sucking skull, leaving the ravenous beauty to take a proactive approach to her own feeding.

With slow, lethargic movements--as though her limbs were made of lead--she latched onto Tucker's broad waist. Gloved hands sliding to grip his firm flexing ass cheeks as continued to bob her gorgeous drooling face and choke down his meaty immensity with drowsy enthusiasm.

"Gloorp... Urk... Glaurgh~!"

Sloppy strings of saliva and sticky seed connected her glistening chin to her tremendous, shiny breasts, couched against Tuckers muscular thighs like twin airbags of bronzed titflesh. Her fat booty stuck straight out behind her like a padded seating bench and her brilliantly golden hair draped the cold floor around her in a flowing bridal train of the finest Mulberry silk.

Grace was watching her keenly as she shifted her weight anxiously from foot to foot, and fumbled with the rubber phalluses in her delicate fingers.

"But... but.. Why does she get to stay and hog all your big, important cock for herself." She whined, pointing an accusatory dildo at the gurgling blonde. "I'm a good girl too, and the Doc said that good girls get rewarded--"

"I'm hanging on by a fucking thread here, can't you see that?!" Tucker exploded, and even Maeve flinched at the outburst from three decks away. "I can smell you, girl!

"I can smell just how wet and fertile you are, just like Charlotte. You reek of an empty womb that is begging to be fucked and filled and bred! It's driving me up the walls, trying resist the urge to stack you on top of each other like a pussy sandwich and dump a couple of babies into both of you!!"

Oh, that mental visual was doing it for Maeve. Yes, indeed! Her fingers began to lightly strum at her sensitive bud as she leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes to imagine the scene.

"Really? I wouldn't mind. I used to be into other girls in, like, a super big way before I heard about you." Grace said, perking up in eager excitement and taking a few hopeful steps towards the rutting pair. " I'm still a virgin, you know? But we could kiss and mash our sexy tits together while you take turns pumping our tummies full of your offspring! That would be totally hot..."

"Stay back! Don't come any closer! Don't you see? That's what it wants. Perseus has somehow infected us with a desperate need to procreate to fulfill its glitched out mission priorities. This isn't who we are!"

Fear suffused Tucker's voice, but everybody froze at his command. He was a man after all. Their strong, virile man and future savior. Even Charlotte popped her slobbering mouth off his unyielding hardness to look up at him in bleary concern as she continued to slowly stroke him off.

His sky blue eyes were bloodshot and that thick vein on his temple pushed in time with his hammering heart rate. He looked fit to rupture something vital or break down completely, with his usually neatly parted hair a scraggly mess and final scraps of his jumpsuit hanging off his enormous, indomitable physique in orange scraps.

So Maeve spoke up, calm and soothing like the good girl doctor she was.

"Take a deep breath, Tucker Honey. It's going to be alright." She crooned in a voice sweeter than warm molasses. "Talk me through what you are feeling right now."

"I'm scared and frustrated." He spoke to the air in general, gesticulating wildly at the engineering bay around him. "The Eden Protocols... this whole mission feels like a setup. A perverse, convoluted experiment designed by someone high in the ranks of the Andromeda Institute who wanted to see how far they could push us..."

His boulder-like shoulders slumped and his head dipped in surrender for a moment before rising again, a feral glint in his cerulean gaze.

"...But most of all, I feel goddamn horny. Burning up with the relentless animal need to own and breed as many hot, fertile cunts as I can lay my hard fucking dick on. For sanity's sake, I'm implementing a shipwide lockdown now, Doctor. Admin override. If you think you can find a cure for this madness, I suggest you do it quickly. The clock is ticking, Maeve."

With a shaky hand, Tucker hit a few keys on his terminal and a klaxon blared through every speaker on the ship. Electromagnetic locks engaged and bulkheads were sealed at every critical juncture between decks.

Suddenly Maeve was trapped in the sick bay with only Harper and the view of Tucker stalking towards Grace, tugging a crawling Charlotte behind him by the hair like a puppy on a leash.

...or perhaps a cow was the better analogy, with the way her massive tanned udders dragged across the steel floor.

"What are you doing, Tucker Honey?" Maeve breathed, her heart racing with arousal. "What do you hope to achieve by locking yourself away?"

"Keeping you safe... from me. Can't fight it anymore. Don't want to. Gonna get what my instincts have been screaming for..." He gruffed, clipped accent gone. "Gonna breed some fertile pussy."

Maeve moaned as his bawdy admission landed directly in her molten core and sent tantalizing ripples through her prickling flesh.

On the screen, Tucker had lumbered to a halt a few feet away from Grace, his enormous manhood extending like a steel girder towards her flat belly, spurting and spitting pearlescent precum as though in accusation of her womb's empty status.

The dear girl was breathing so fast she looked like she might swoon in avid anticipation while Charlotte crawled around Tucker's tree trunk legs to lick the precious seed up off the polished floor.

"Gawd but you smell amazing... your dick smells amazing." The panting brunette blurted, licking her full lips. Her nipples were stiff, on the verge of popping out of the overtaxed boob window. "It makes my tummy feel all fluttery. Never had a dick before... can't remember why anymore. Seems silly now."

"Gonna take care of that. Gonna take care of you." Tucker growled, reaching out to brush the dildos out of her limp fingers and kicking them away. "You won't need those anymore. Got the real thing for a good girl."

Those two words "good girl" triggered a visceral reaction in Grace. Her long lashes fluttered, her jade eyes rolled up in her skull and a hot moan bubbled up from her throat. Her knees almost buckled and a moist patch darkened her conspicuous camel toe as she trembled in quick micro climax.

A lewd Pavlovian response...

Maeve had bit down on her knuckle to stifle a squeak of excitement. One hand busy between her slick thighs. Fingers twisting and curling inside her tremoring channel. Flushed face was so close to the screen that her breath was fogging up the crystal display.

She licked it clear. Wanting to taste that magnificent member through the digitized ones and zeros.

"Nice hair. Long and wavy. Like brunettes." Tucker complimented Grace in his abruptly abbreviated, testosterone-clouded manner. "Blondes are sexy. Good for fucking. Brunettes look smart though. Make smart babies."

Grace's thick walnut hair was tied back with an outlandishly large charcoal ribbon in a complicated bow. It shone like varnished teak under the bright glare of the overhead lights and hung in swoopy layers down to her tight round butt.

She preened and primped a loose strand, thrusting her overflowing chest out as she giggled at his fumbling flattery.

"Like, thanks! I'm actually totally smart and really good at science and stuff... I think. Hard to remember with your big important dick being, like, right there and looking yummy enough to eat..."

"Tucker... Honey, what are you going to do?" Maeve purred into the microphone. Her aching cunt clutching at the three twirling fingers buried inside her sodden folds. "Tell me... Uungh~! I need to hear you say it."

Tucker didn't take his intense stare off of Grace as he reached down to scoop Charlotte's eminently voluptuous figure up under a huge bicep before reaching out to caress Grace's blushing cheek with a fat thumb, which she immediately sucked between puckered lips. Slurping suggestively as she fucked him with her brilliant jade eyes.

"Gonna fill them. Gotta breed good girl pussies until they smell right. Until they're pregnant and full of my babies." He grumbled, using his hand in Grace's adoring mouth to guide her over to a clear space between two workbenches where he laid Charlotte down. "Gonna stuff them so full their bellies slosh with all my potent baby-batter."

"Yaaassss~..." The dopey blonde whimpered as Tucker positioned her spread eagled on the floor, arranging her cushiony curves and sleek limbs atop a silken bed of her strawberry blonde tresses. "Pop a bun in my oven, Baby. I need to feel your impregnating seed warming up my tummy."