The Eden Protocols Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll take a whole baker's dozen, Daddy!" Grace chirped, swaying on her precarious knife heels as though drunk on lust. "Gracie wants to be a good girl breeder, and have lots of happy cums on your big, important dick."

Tucker grunted as he picked her up by the hips--more out of primal arousal than any physical exertion--and laid her face down, tits together on top of Charlotte's buxom nudity.

While Grace was radically changed from her initial mousy appearance--grown far fuller in the butt, hips and thighs, with an explosive set of knockers that could smother a grizzly bear--she hadn't been glutting herself non-stop at the all-you-can-eat buffet of Tucker's perfect cock like Charlotte had.

The cum-addicted blonde was a veritable mountain range of firm fertile curves and flawless bronzed flesh which Grace sank happily into with an almost hysterical giggle. Her knees spread wide to straddle Charlotte's lush child-bearing hips. The two swapped vapid, horny smiles when their cute noses brushed, the breathtaking brunette propped up by the squish of their enormous chests rubbing together.

"Heya, sexy lady. I'm good girl Gracie. You've got really beautiful blue eyes, ya know?"

"Is this what you wanted, Maeve?" Tucker growled, ripping the crotch out of Grace's flimsy costume with a swift tug of his fist and positioning his giant dripping cockhead at the entrance of two puffy pussies stacked wetly, one on top of the other. "To watch me fuck hot snatch? Dump babies in empty good girl wombs? Not stupid. Know you are watching. Can almost smell you too."

Both women howled in ecstasy as he pushed himself in. Sliding that rocky slab of manmeat not into a slick honey hole, but between them. Parting their sodden folds against his mighty girth and grinding their engorged clits against its preposterous length, his drizzling tip prodding at their belly buttons.

Maeve suspected she could smell him too as she rested her sweaty forehead against the screen and diddled her convulsing cunt to another soul-shaking climax. The aroma of his manly mask tinted with a hint of earthy aniseed...

It had to be a scent memory. A phantom aroma conjured by livid fantasies of the heroic man riding bareback in perfect fucking tandem on the crystal display before her.

"Im--impossible, Honey. The ship's oxygen scrubbers and air filtration--"

"Controlled by the Perseus AI. Broken code and shit." Tucker huffed, slamming his pistoning hips into two delicious, jiggling asses like a turbo-charged sex machine. "Wants us to fuck... reproduce. Propagate."

Maeve tried to blink the stars and salty perspiration out of her dark eyes. Long strands of her raven hair were plastered to her face and neck, spilling down into the pale cleavage bubbling up out of her too-tight, emerald push up bra.

Could that be true? Did it even matter at this point?

She was having a difficult time finding the time or energy to care about anything but Tucker's huge, wonderful cock, and how she could best coax it into erupting inside a wailing bimbo snatch. Visualizing how it might feel to be stretched apart on that pussy-pounding magnificence, and have him churning up her deepest depths.

"Cock... oh gawd, your c-cock!" Grace blathered, clinging to the bodacious blonde beneath her as Tucker plowed the fleshy press of their slippery slits. "It's so hard and big. I didn't know... Nyaa! H-How did I live all this time without it?"

"It's the biggest and bestest cock there is." Charlotte simpered, brushing the brunette's glossy hair out of her face and giving her dreamy smile. She was radiantly beautiful as she rocked her motherly hips and gasped out short, blissful breaths. "I want it all of the time. Feeding me. Fucking me. Just kneeling and resting my head against that thick hardness under the desk while Tucker Baby works. Doing, like, super important man stuff. I crave it constantly."

"Gosh, but you're sooo pr-pretty... oomf~! He must fuck you all the t-time with his huge Daddy dick. Aaaha~ I'm super duper jealous bu-but kinda want to kiss you too... Mmmmph~!"

Grace's babbling turned to heated moans when the ravishing blonde sealed her cherry lips in a torrid, smoldering kiss. Their moist tongues flickered together as dainty hands quested over curves and they ground into one another with Tucker's calamitous cockmeat powering between their snug snatches. His constant supply of spurting precum smeared their taut stomachs. Wonderfully warm. Oiling their smooth skin to a glistening sheen and lubricating the path for his pleasure.

"Why does she keep doing that, Maeve? Calling me Daddy." Tucker rumbled, lifting a large hand to bring it down in a resounding slap to Grace's jiggling rump. The brunette squealed into Charlotte's mouth at the sharp sting of pain. "What the hell are you doing to people up there in sick bay? You're supposed to be helping me!"

His cognition and vocabulary was clearly returning now his glorious dick was well and truly wet, Maeve noted. Her dark eyes were locked onto it like tractor beams as it lanced in and out from between the two writhing, necking nymphets. He was coated in a frothy film of their combined juices and her insides ached at the sight of it.

"I--I am helping you, Honey!" She guttered, teeth chattering through another quivering climax. Her fingers were growing tired and terribly pruney. "I had to run my tests on someone, and there's no accounting for kinks. Besides, aren't you about to become just that? A daddy for the offspring you're going to plant in her untouched virgin womb..."

"Enough! Perseus, end transmission, before I say something I can't take back." He roared, pumping his mighty hips hard enough to drive the three of them across the cold steel floor. The women wailing in mindless ecstasy as he fucked the two junoesque sexpots into oblivion. "I can't take any more of her horny nonsense!"

"Yes, Daddy, YES! Spank my naughty, good girl bottom and make me a mommy on your fat... uungh~ baby-making dick!"

"Me first, Baby, please!" Charlotte begged, "I've been a good girl too and waited so long to feel you explode in my greedy cunt. I need to feel your sticky seed inside of me!"

With one avenue of communication closed, Maeve quickly sought another.

This was a vitally important moment!

The good doctor poked at her terminal with nectar-soaked fingers and, after two failed attempts, managed to access the ship's emergency channel. Another privilege of her rank as head physician and one that broadcasted her tousled, rumpled image to every non-critical screen, workstation and holographic projector on the sleeping vessel.

...including those in the engineering bay which flickered to life around and above the debauched trio.

"Will you do it then, Tucker?" She cooed, leaning back with a squelch in her office chair. Revealing her open beige blouse, the undersized bra, and clingy green mini skirt bunched up over her bucking hips, as she exposed her hungriest hole to the camera view. "Will you breed those two willing, fertile wombs... for me? I need to see it. I need to see you blowing your virile load directly into their pretty pink pussies and knocking them up with your hunky manseed. Can you cum for me, Honey?

"Fuck. Fuck. FUUUCK!!" Tucker bellowed, drawing back far enough pop free from the press of curvaceous bimbo bodies and plunged himself into Charlotte's waiting wetness. "Gonna blow. Gonna blow up these sexy bitches with buckets of my baby batter!"

He was staring--his sky blue eyes wide and wild under a heavy brow--up at Maeve's life-sized holographic pussy, projected in perfect, glistening resolution above the main engineering terminal. The purple vein in his temple throbbed fit to rupture.

"AYYYEEE!" The hyper-voluptuous blonde yodeled in ecstatic euphoria. Her spasming snatch clamping down in a skintight seal around his erupting enormity and milking it for every spurt of his potent seed. "Thank you, Baby, thank you! Give it to me. Give me all your life-giving spunk and fill me full to bursting with it!"

Tucker didn't need the encouragement.

He grunted like a beast as his apple-sized balls flexed and a flood of his virile jizz burst like a breached dam into the howling bimbo's waiting womb. It poured out of Tucker like water from a broken hydrant and--just as Charlotte's flat belly began to swell--he withdrew to spray a line of gooey white across the crack of her thick ass, and crammed his still-fountaining cock up into Grace's expectant pussy.

"DAAAADDY!!"

The brunette beauty sung out her orgasmic bliss and Maeve joined her in a joyous chorus from three decks away, gushing all over her buried digits.

"Oooh... Tucker Honey, yes!"

Tucker was leaning heavily over the climaxing couple, covering them with his huge body, and sandwiching them beneath his enormous bulk.

The powerful muscles of his broad back and shoulders bunched as he pumped his mighty hips in a slowing rhythm, only pulling out after a full minute of torrential ejaculation to plaster the tangled bodies of his exhausted lovers with the last few spurts of his creamy seed.

Staggering back to his feet, Tucker ran a shaky hand through his hickory brown hair and stared down at them with a satisfied grunt.

Two thoroughly abused, pink pussies gaped back at him. Liberally leaking his sticky spend to puddle on the floor under Charlotte's bubbly butt. Both women basked in their post orgasmic stupors, soft lips pressed together in a slow searching kiss as their blemishless skin sparkled with sweat and pearly ropes of his cum.

"Well... fuck. That's gone and done it. No turning back now." He muttered, then turned to look directly up into the ceiling mounted camera Maeve was viewing him through. "I hope you're happy, Doc. Because this little stunt has only bought you time. Use it wisely and find a way to fix us, or I don't know what will happen when we next meet in person."

Tucker's eyes bore into her through the screen, as though he could see her through the lens. Maeve trembled under the intensity of that sky blue gaze, before blowing him a cheeky kiss and ending her shipwide broadcast.

"I can't wait, Honey." She told his silently staring image, before spinning in her ruined office chair and getting unsteadily to her high heeled feet. "Talk again real soon."

Gosh, she was sore and felt completely drained, but in a good way. Masturbatory marathons over totally hung superstuds will do that to a girl.

...and Maeve would show Tucker that she was a very good girl indeed.

But first she needed to clean herself up and make herself presentable. Probably drink a gallon of water to replenish her spent fluids too.

Because Doctor Maeve York was nothing if not professional, and had a cute Scottish redhead to check in on...

________________

To be Continued...