The Eden School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diet is very important in the development of a girls' body. Breakfast will consist of a cup of nonfat yogurt and a glass of grapefruit juice. Lunch will consist of an arugula salad with one teaspoon of creamy dressing and unsweetened tea. Dinner will be poached salmon with steamed vegetables and flavored water. No other caloric intake is permitted. Violations will be severely punished. Concentrated vitamins may be prescribed for any girl who needs them.

The diet and medications are designed to achieve the optimum female shape. For girls under 5'4" targeted body measurements are 34C-19-38. For girls between 5'4" and 5"8" the ideal measurements are 36C or 38C-23-40. Girls over 5"8" will not be admitted to the school and, in cases where they exceed this height once admitted, must exhibit extraordinary skills in order to avoid expulsion. These targets have been established with the approval of the staff at the Masters' School.

The waist measurements above may seem extreme. Corsetry training will be given in order to achieve these results. The breast and hip measurements should be easily achieved through the hormone and injection regimens.

4. Discipline

Occasionally, the staff may find it necessary to discipline a girl. This is usually for some infraction like wearing their skirt too long, wearing mismatched bra and panties, a missing blouse button, being mean to another girl or just having a bad attitude.

These discretions are usually solved by the girl bending over a chair and lifting her skirt and receiving three whacks with a paddle, in front of other girls. Panties are left on. In cases where the infraction involves another girl, the offended is entitled to give the paddling. In all other cases a teacher or other staff member will perform the discipline. This usually prevents the infraction form happening again.

On rare occasions, a girl will be sent to Master William, our Dean of Discipline. Master William is empowered to dole out whatever discipline he deems appropriate. Master William has an assortment of paddles and crops in addition to stocks and other bondage devices. He also has an array of gags, manacles and handcuffs, rope and chains, leg spreaders, inflatable butt plugs and mechanical fucking machines. At Master William's discretion, discipline may be administered in public. Most girls only meet with Master William once in their four years. And they all curtsy like beautiful young ladies when he walks by.

We did have one Senior girl, who after three years of exemplary behavior, started getting into trouble every week. She was always sent to Master William and, usually after two or three hours, left his office in tears. She spent a lot of meals and classes standing up. However, her bad behavior continued unabated. Three days after her graduation, she became Master William's wife. She may often be seen smiling and following Mater William on a leash.

Discipline is only accorded when merited. It is important that girls learn to be docile and obedient. It is for your own good.

5. Typical Day

Wake up will be at 5:30 every morning. Girls are expected to be in exercise clothes and lined up in the exercise yard (or the gymnasium in inclement weather) by 6 AM. There will be twenty girls to a line with three feet between lines. This is one of the few times make up does not have to be worn. Brassieres are also not worn.

Exercise will begin with 15 minutes of jumping jacks. This is the reason brassieres are not worn. The jumping jacks will promote your breast to bounce up and down freely. You want this to happen. You will want this to happen when you are on your hands and knees giving pleasure with your bottom or when you are riding cowgirl style. It is quite common for your breast to pop out of your halter top. Don't stop jumping, you can put it back in after the jumping jacks are finished.

Following the jumping jacks, there will be fifteen minutes of toe and ankle touching. You will bend at the waist to perform this. Due to the fact that there are only three feet between you and the girl in front of you, her perfumed and pantied bottom will be in your face. You may breathe in her scent but no touching, pinching, kissing, biting, or licking is allowed, no matter how much you want to. Girls need to learn to control their urges. We suggest that after exercises, you compliment the girl on her bottom and arrange to meet during one of the social hours. Every girl, especially the younger ones, likes to be complimented on her bottom. We have found that many lasting friendships develop from this exercise, particularly when the girl in back is older than the one in front. We encourage this.

After exercises, all girls will go to the communal shower room. There are 100 girls and only 25 shower heads, so you will have to share. Don't wait, you only have fifteen minutes for this. Girls usually find it faster to soap up each other and rinse off each other.

Pink, mid-thigh length robes are provided after you get out of the shower, along with fuzzy pink heeled slippers, and fluffy pink towels for wrapping your hair After putting these on you will proceed to the dining room for breakfast. Breakfast is from 7:30 until 8:00. After this, girls will return to their rooms to put their class uniforms on. Upper-class women will stay in their rooms to apply their makeup. Fresh Women in their first semester will proceed to their makeup instruction class. The bell will ring promptly at 9:00 and you are expected to be seated in front of one of the vanity tables by then. This class lasts one hour.

Classes are held for the rest of the day. The first begins at 10:00. Thirty minutes are allowed for lunch at 11:30. Other classes last for two hours beginning at 12:00, 2:00 and 4:00. Ten minutes are provided between classes mostly for you to freshen up your makeup. You will bring what you need in a small clutch purse in class colors. At a minimum, you are required to reapply your lip gloss at these times. Keeping your lips moist and succulent is pivotal to your development.

Classes are held all year long on Mondays through Saturdays unless an outing is planned. There are no vacations or holidays. There are three semesters per year. Sundays are set aside for participating in sports activities or the drama club. Also on Sundays, There will be three hours in the afternoon for socializing. Most girls love this time and the opportunities it gives them to get to know others intimately.

Dinner is at 7:00. After dinner, there is a social hour from 7:30 to 8:30. You will then retire to your room and do any studying you need to do. As previously noted, you should be in bed by 9:00. You can renew getting to know your roommate. This is the time Fresh Women start to experiment. Upper class roommates typically know each other's likes and dislikes and quickly engage in activities they like. No matter how much you are enjoying your roommate, don't stay up too late. You have to be up at 5:30 the next morning.

6. Curriculum

The following curriculum is designed to achieve two goals. One is to make sure you learn how to think and act like a girl. The second is for you to learn the social and sexual skills that every woman must have. Except for Anatomy there are no science or math classes. The is unnecessary knowledge for a woman to have.              

Fresh Woman Semester 1

Makeup Instruction -- Learn how to expertly apply your own makeup. A very fun and useful skill. You will also apply makeup to your roommate.

Romantic Poetry -- Exposure of the great love poems, some erotic, of all time. Includes readings in front of the class.

Home Economics -- The basics of home care. Includes cleaning, sewing, needlepoint, laundry, and simple cooking. Learn all the skills a girl should have to properly maintain a home.

Walking Like a Lady - Learn to walk in heels. Your own heels are only two inches but you will practice in heels up to six inches. Learn how to mince when you walk. Hobble devices will be employed.

The Feminine Mystique -- Project an aura of pure femininity with all its' charms. Become a confident woman.

Fresh Woman Semester 2

Flower Arrangements -- Basic knowledge for growing and arranging beautiful flowers. Hair adornment, making leis and selecting flowers with the most fragrant bouquets.

Anatomy -- Study of the anatomy of both men and women. Learn how certain actions affect the physical and emotional reactions of both sexes.

Advanced Home Economics - Reinforcement of basic skills and new skills such as home decoration. Decoration of the bedroom is emphasized.

Kissing -- Chaste kissing to French kissing. You will have the opportunity to engage in passionate kissing with every member of the class and possibly the instructor. This is the most popular class of the semester.

Fresh Woman Semester 3

Attracting Boys -- A skill that every girl must have. Flirting, body movement, and other techniques to let him know you are interested (and eager). Volunteers from the Masters' School will participate.

Etiquette -- Proper behavior and manners in public. Not the same as proper behavior in private.

Cooking -- More intensive education in preparing gourmet meals. Learn which foods men especially like and how to prepare them.

Women's History -- An overview of the contributions of women to society since the dawn of civilization.

Sophomore Woman Semester 1

Hair Care -- Learn how to care for and promote growth of a luxurious head of hair. Use of curlers, curling irons, and straighteners. Plucking and shaping eyebrows. Hair on the lower face, sideburns and upper lip and all hair below the neck will be permanently removed. Girls may opt for a small patch of pubic hair to remain, shaped in either a heart or a butterfly.

Corsetry -- Fitting and wearing of corsets to achieve that desired hourglass figure. Gradual tightening of corsets on a daily basis. You will wear a corset under your uniform until the desired shape is achieved.

Walking with a Wiggle -- Learn to sashay and swing your hips and bottom in a manner that will elicit interest. Practice every day and apply even when out of class. Learn the pride of developing a seductive walk.

Introduction to Cunnilingus -- Basic and advanced techniques. Hand, lip, and tongue techniques. Volunteers of most female staff members assist in this class.. Passing of this class requires you to bring the recipient to orgasm. Extra credit and a day in the Teachers' Lounge if you can elicit multiple orgasms.

Sophomore Woman Semester 2

Women in Film -- Classic films starring women. Pornographic films starring women. Please note that during the pornographic films, you will not be allowed to pleasure yourself. But the girl next to you may, and you may reciprocate by pleasuring her.

Girlish Behavior -- Learn to sit properly, smooth your dress when sitting down. Learn how to seductively giggle like a girl.

Woman's Fashion -- A history of changing fashions for women. You will wear period dresses such as bustle dresses, hoop skirts, flapper costumes, poodle skirts, and mini-skirts with go-go boots. These outfits will be worn outside of class for the time each one is being studied.

Breast Development and Care -- Learning to develop plump, attractive breasts. Enhancing nipple size and appearance.

Sophomore Woman Semester 3

Introduction to Fellatio -- The most important class you have taken so far. Learn how to become a world class cock sucker. Deep throating and swallowing and taking a facial. Initially you will practice on other class members until your skills are honed. Volunteers from the Masters' School will participate. A necessary skill that every girl must master.

Wine Tasting -- Learn the taste of different grapes. Food pairings. Make your own wine wearing a peasant dress and using your bare feet.

Being a Hostess -- How to put your guests at ease. Planning different events -- afternoon teas, luncheons, seven course dinners, orgies.

Dance -- Ballroom dancing, the tango, the can-can, stripping, pole dancing and lap dancing. Learn how to move to excite your partner.

Junior Woman Semester 1

Introduction to Anal Sex -- Learn how to take it up the ass with enthusiasm. Learn to really like it. Volunteers from the Masters' School will participate. Secret No. 3 -- Many women, even after vaginoplasty, prefer anal sex to vaginal sex and the lucky ones are capable of orgasm when a stiff cock is sliding in and out of her ass. Secret No. 4 -- Almost all men prefer this to vaginal sex.

Aphrodisiacs -- Learn how different foods and pills stimulate sexual craving. Take some with you for social hour.

Women's Magazines -- Reading and writing critiques of popular women's magazines. Over 100 magazines are used, including Redbook, Teen Girl, Cosmopolitan, Woman's Wear Daily, People, Girls' Life, Good Housekeeping, and Playgirl to name a few.

A Whore in the Bedroom -- Every man wants his girl to be a lady in public and a whore in the bedroom. Learn dirty talk and how to properly submit to any wish he may have. Adopt the mindset of being his willing and compliant plaything. Volunteers from the Masters' School will participate.

Junior Woman Semester 2

Bondage Games -- Learn the joys of being tied up and used as a sex toy. Enjoy being used without your consent or being able to fight back. Various toys will be used on you. This class is exclusively taught by Master William.

Music -- An appreciation for all genres. Classical, Jazz, Big Band, Pop, and Rock.

Waiting Tables -- Learn how to serve others in a restaurant. Bending over to show your cleavage, walking away with a distinct sashay, Bending at the waist when retrieving objects from the floor. Behavior to elicit big tips. Serving from under the table.

Candy Striping -- Concentrating predominantly on sponge baths and how to react to a patient with an erection. You probably know what to do by now. Performing required services for the doctors.

Junior Woman Semester 3

Modeling - Walking the runway. Lingerie modeling. Fast changes.

Fine Art -- Learning about classical art with field trips to art museums. Appreciation of Modern Art. Nude modeling.

Secretarial Skills -- Fetching coffee. Running errands. Taking dictation on the bosses lap. Ignoring the hardness pressing into your bottom. Performing fellatio or cunnilingus while hidden under the desk

Phone Sex -- Develop a sultry voice. Exciting the customer. Techniques to get him or her off. How to keep them on the line.

Senior Woman Semester 1

Vaginoplasty -- A full and graphic description of the procedure. An explanation of what to expect when it is done. Presentations from alumni who have undergone the procedure. You are going to have to make a decision on this by the end of the next semester.

Sex Toys -- Taught exclusively by Master William. Experience the joy of having different toys used on you. Learn to ask for what you want done to you.

Pleasing Your Man -- This is very simple. Learn to be a sex craved nymphomaniac. He will love you for it.

Marriage Simulation -- With a volunteer form the Masters' School, participate in a marriage. Cook his meals, launder and iron his clothes, clean his house, allow him to tell you what to wear, entertain his friends, and submit to all his desires, no matter how kinky. Since you are married, you don't have any right to object to what he wants you to do.

Senior Woman Semester 2

Interview Preparation -- Crafting an interesting resume. What to wear. How to sit. How to answer. Expect the invitation to engage in sex. If you want the job, you will agree. Even if you don't want the job, it will be a fun, few hours.

Lesbianism -- Girl on girl action. Since you still have your VM, most of this class will be spent watching lesbians on film pleasuring each other. Learn the art of cunnilingus, ass play, scissoring, the 69 position. Designed to help you decide if you are a lesbian at heart. If you are, learn if you are more suited to be the top or the bottom.

Sex on Stage -- One of our most popular classes. Perform various sex acts on stage in front of an audience. The last class is one with volunteers from the audience on parents' visiting day. Girls tend to love it when either their Mom or Dad volunteers. It is an opportunity to show off what you have learned.

Trophy Wife -- Every man wants a wife he can be proud of. Beautiful, fashionably dressed, able to intelligently carry on a conversation when spoken to; and interested in football and other male sports. Master these skills but don't become complacent with them. In a recent poll of 2,000 married men, 1,947 of them said the best attribute for a good wife is how often and how well she sucks his cock. Work on this skill in social hours, visits to the Masters' School, and in bed with your roommate at night.

Senior Woman Semester 3

Thanking Your Teachers -- Write a letter to your teachers thanking them for the wonderful education they have given you.

The Advantages of Being a Woman - Write a thesis on what you like about becoming a woman. The clothing, the sisterhood, and especially the sexual freedom.

Wedding Planning -- Plan your own wedding. The venue and the reception. Try on and choose your wedding dress. Try on and choose the lingerie you will wear under the dress. Pick your bridal party and enjoy your bridal shower complete with male strippers who are there to provide you with one last erotic night prior to your nuptials.

Thesis on What You Have Learned -- Talk about how you have changed during your stay here. Using your annual photo, show how your progressed from an awkward flat chested, short haired boy to the beautifully breasted, elegantly coiffed girl you are now. Discuss your feelings and emotions during the process. The surprised delight you had when a meaty cock was first placed in your mouth. The pride you had when swallowing your first load of warm cum. Your first experience blissfully having a cock enter you from behind and having warm cum fill your ass. And how you feel about these things now. Are you happy with the gift of becoming a girl with all the privileges that entails? We are certain the answer will be yes.

7. Sports and Extracurricular Activities

As previously noted, Sunday is set aside for sports and extracurricular activities. Current sports include tennis, golf, figure skating and swimming. Other activities include cheerleading and drama club.

Proper attire for all sports consists of a short skirt barely covering the buttocks and a tight see-through blouse (bras and panties are prohibited). Pink sneakers may be worn instead of heels. Swimming is done in neon bikinis with the top being optional. Most girls opt not to wear a top so as to cut down on resistance in the water.

Drama club will center on live performances of notable risqué plays. Live sex acts on stage may be necessary. By now, you will not object.

Cheerleading is one of our most important activities. Attire will consist of a short, pleated skirt, a tight- fitting sweater and two-inch wedge sneakers. You may wear panties, but don't expect to keep them on for long. One of the boys will undoubtedly keep them as a souvenir.

The cheerleading squad will attend all sporting events at the Masters' School. The cheerleaders will inspire the boys in the locker room prior to the contest and either console or congratulate them after the game. This will give you a chance to show off both the oral and anal skills you have learned. You are required to show your gratitude for the boys' efforts. Points will be awarded for the number of blow jobs you give. At the end of the season, the girl with the most points will be honored to give a blow job to each and every team member. There are usually 12 members on the basketball squad, 20 members on the baseball squad, and 38 members on the football squad. The coaches and assistant coaches of the teams may participate if they choose to.