The Eden School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

8. Big Sisters

One of our most important innovations is the Big Sister program.

Each year, in the third week, sophomore girls will choose a freshwoman to be a Big Sister to. The choosing is done in order of the sophomore's class ranking. Freshwomen will be given a pink lace collar with the name of the sophomore embroidered on it. This must be worn at all times.

The foremost responsibility of the Big Sister is to act as a mentor and confidant. She will advise you on both physical and emotional issues as you journey toward becoming a woman.

The Big Sister also will represent you in any disciplinary appeals you may bring. This duty is really not very important. No girl has every won an appeal of disciplinary measures. You need to learn to accept the discipline as a vital part of your education.

The most important task of the Big Sister is to coordinate your social activities. With the exception of your roommate and teachers and staff, the Big Sister is responsible for approving all of your social and intimate interactions. In reality, any requests for your time and favors are never turned down, but the Big Sister makes sure overly zealous girls are not agreeing to conflicting interactions. And although the Big Sister can not turn down a request, she may require that she be included in the activity.

Fully 20% of marriages after both girls graduate grow out of the Big Sister / Little Sister relationship. This percentage grows to close to 40% when the older girl chooses to retain her VM and the younger girl undergoes a vaginoplasty.

9. Affiliated Masters Academy for Boys

This topic has been addressed previously in this guidebook.

The Academy is a prestigious school for boys and is located approximately five miles form the Eden School. Girls are taught to cater to the wishes of the future Masters. Especially when it comes to sexual education. Girls are allowed to entertain Masters in their rooms at the Eden School. However, girls are not permitted in the boys' dorm rooms. Any physical interaction at the Masters' School is performed in public. This is a remarkable way for you to build a good reputation.

Dances are held between the two schools once per semester. Girls are encouraged to give their panties away as souvenirs. The boys engage in panty raids even more frequently than the dances. Panties are not taken from your bureau; the boys take them off from under you skirt. You have to don a new pair once one is taken. Your popularity may be gauged by how many panties you have taken during the raid.

In addition to the scheduled dances, there is a prom for Senior girls. This is a true prom experience. Spiked punch is served. Additionally, in conformity with prom customs, a block of rooms is reserved at a nearby hotel. You are required to go to the hotel room with your prom date. You will enthusiastically participate in any act which he chooses. As an educated girl, you have no right to refuse.

One caveat -- don't be surprised if your date wants to swap with another couple. This is to be expected. Some lucky girls are swapped five or six times during the course of the night. Especially if you have gained a good reputation as noted above.

10. Placement Services

As previously noted, we are dedicated to producing confidant, successful woman.

We offer full placement services for those who wish to get a job after graduation. This is a chance for you to demonstrate the skills you have learned. Social skills are very important. But, if truth be told, the interviewers are most interested in your oral and anal skills. You have to show you have what it takes to be a woman in today's business world.

Occasionally, three or more interviewers may conduct the session. This may be done one at a time or in a group.

As we previously stated, we are dedicated to producing the finest young women. We teach you all the skills you need to be a success. By the time you graduate, you will instinctively know your role as a woman in today's society.

We encourage you to join our Alumni Group. Several meetings are held annually where you can renew old friendships and relive the glory days of your schooling.

Many of our alumni send their sons to us to be educated.

Wishing you all the best things in life.

Vanessa Sinclair

Headmistress

Eden Academy for Blossoming Girls