The Edge of an Adventure

Story Info
It means hello, goodnight, I'm here and sometimes I want you.
882 words
4.21
4.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke at 2:50am, hit snooze on my phone, closed my eyes. You were there, just on the edge of my thoughts. I reach out as if you were lying beside me, place my hand on your broad shoulder, feel the warmth of your skin and the muscle underneath. Slowly and lightly, I slide my fingertips along your spine, down to the small of your back. My hand rests on your hip. I'm eager to turn you onto your back, unsure if I want to lick you or ride you.

The snooze alarm. I feel you there. I can't explain it, but I know you and I know when you're there. I look. Seeing you sometimes still takes my breath away. I close my eyes, imagining your touch. I can almost feel your hand on my cheek, my neck. You'd pull the sheet lower. I'd feel it slide across my skin, the cool morning air making my nipples hard and sensitive. I look. You've gone.

But the idea of waking up with you is still with me. I roll onto my back, slide my hand under the pillow and find my magic wand. I place it on my stomach. My body is tingling; teased by the air, the promise of satisfaction, the distant memory of you filling me. I spread my legs, imagining the head of your cock pressing against my hole. Without thinking I lift my hips, hoping you'll drill down to my very center. I slap my pussy, my pussy. Jesus, my clit is swollen; lips parted and wet. I slide the tip of my finger along the them; heart beating, wanting more, making myself wait, letting it build. I don't feel you but I look. Wishful thinking.

I spank my pussy again harder. I love the sharp sound, the heat it brings, how sensitive my skin is afterwards. i slap it again, lower, my fingertips sliding between my lips, using just my fingers to spank my clit. Electricity is running through my whole body. I could slide my fingers into my pussy and cum so easily,. But I don't want easy. I don't want safe. I want your fingers digging into my skin as you hold me in place. I want to feel your bite, your pinch against my most sensitive parts, the pleasure that comes with the pain bringing me to the edge. Unashamed. I know who I am, know what I want. Push me over the chair, bury your cock deep in my pussy, wrap your hand in my hair as you slide back, then use it to pull me onto you as you slam as hard and deep as you can. Don't hold back. Give me this, just once, let go, I promise I won't break, I want this. I've always wanted it. Show me your strength and desire so I can let go and match yours with mine.

I wonder if you can feel me the way I feel you? I turn on the wand, press the tip against my clit, Jesus... Sliding it lower and pressing it against my hole. Too good, I don't want to wait. Pressing slowly and firmly, my body responding. Getting wetter, opening so I can slide it deep, deeper, find that spot. Arching my back, angles, Jesus, angles. I pressing the handle down and hear myself moan aloud. Squeeze to hold it tightly, rocking my hips so it massages that amazing spot. I'm losing control, calling out, my pussy swollen, squeezing, Jesus, deeper, Jesus, harder, not done, not sorry. Pulling it out, my pussy immediately aching to be filled. Pressing the vibrator against my anus, my other hand holding my breast. Pinching my nipple, I'm right on the edge. Picturing you. That wry smile, dirty twinkle in your eye, you know I want you, know you have some kind of power over me. Know I want to push the edges further. Much further. Pinch harder, harder, god, god, jesus, j... breathe... open my eyes. Look. Gasp, you're there. I think you knew.

Stay. One more...I slide my fingers gently across my lips. Reach lower, dip one finger inside, mmmmm. I flatten my hand and press my palm against my wet pussy, mmmmm. My legs parted, left hand gripping the sheet, beginning to grind against my right. My hand firmly pressed against my clit as I slide my finger deeper. I slide a second finger inside. It's not nearly as good as you are. I brush that thought away. I close my eyes and imagine you beneath me. Holding the headboard. Rocking back to slide your hard, thick cock over that spot. Then using the headboard as leverage and pulling forward, sliding so deep and so hard that my clit sliding against you sending shivers through my pussy. I quiver. I want desperately to feel you filling me, stretching me, my pussy molded to your cock so we feel every movement together. Nothing feels as good as you, nothing fills me so perfectly, pulling you closer, deeper, waves of pleasure shaking me, so deep, so intense, feeling the wet rush of cum against my fingers, shaking, almost crying. I know you're there. I can feel you. I know you feel me too. I reach out, touch my phone. Touch you.