Payment in Unkind Ch. 02

Story Info
Ella gets a new toy.
2.2k words
4.32
4.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisquate
bisquate
61 Followers

It had been about a month since Ella moved in to Toby's two bedroom flat with him. They had a pretty - interesting start to their flat sharing life together. The first night she moved in, she drugged him, took compromising photos of him and blackmailed him by threatening to publish them online, and humiliated him by measuring his very much below average sized dick on camera.

As it had turned out - despite how real it all felt - this was all a performance on her part. She was a professional dom, and her hope was to pay for some of her rent in domination sessions with her flatmate.

A high risk gamble - that had turned out to have paid off. She was still there, and Toby had decided he was OK with this arrangement. At least for now.

The next few weeks were uneventful. Ella moved in a few more of her belongings, and they got into a routine. Every morning, they'd heat enough water for both of their morning cups of coffee. Ella took the bathroom first, Toby afterwards. Things were starting to get into sync.

A month rolled around, and rent was due. It was Saturday morning, and Toby was at the kitchen table with a coffee, a plate of cookies and his laptop - figuring out what the best time would be to go on a night out with his friends. Ella floated in in her over sized pajama t shirts, yawning, as she prepared her morning brew.

"You busy tonight?" she asked nonchalantly.

"Uhh, as it turns out, nope," Toby replied, closing the lid on his unsuccessful attempt at scheduling socializing.

"K. I have an idea for something you might, you know, enjoy," Ella suggested.

"Hmm. Might be up for that. But no drugs this time, yeah?" Toby quipped.

"Ugh, look, I'm sorry... no. No drugs. Just... fun," she winked, handing him one of her burner phones, "Be out of here at about five. I'll let you know when to come back."

"Al... alright," Toby stuttered, slightly taken aback.

Ella stole one of his cookies, smiled sweetly and winked before settling down on the sofa to watch TV.

Toby rolled his eyes and went back to his laptop.

---

Toby had been out in the city center for a little while now, with one more phone than usual. There's only so much time you can loiter in a chain coffee shop, until either you're totally wired with caffeine, or you get kicked out. Toby decided to take his leave before either of those happened, and headed down the footpath along the river.

It wasn't long before he got a text on the burner phone.

"Come back. Your services are required"

- Ella

That threw him. His services? Either way, he headed back to his flat. As he walked through the door, he heard Ella yell to him.

"Stop. Wait."

He did as he was told.

"Strip. Everything please," she instructed, "put your clothes in a pile at the door."

He did as requested - removing his t-shirt, jeans, socks and boxers and putting them in a pile to the right of the door.

"Come in," Ella called from the living room.

Toby tentatively walked down the corridor, trying to cover himself, even though she had seen everything before. He found Ella sitting on the sofa, surrounded by every cushion and pillow in the flat, in a black leotard and high heels - an odd combination.

"Kneel here," she gestured to directly in front of her. Toby shyly shuffled into position and keeled down in front of her.

"Hands to your side. Come on, you have nothing to hide from me," she chirped.

Toby reluctantly moved his hands from his groin, revealing his manhood. On it's appearance, Ella smirked and tried to suppress a laugh. "Sorry I - just forgot what it was like. So cute," Ella joked.

"Now - I need you to help me. Tonight, I'm going to cum. Maybe, more than once. And you're going to help me," Ella informed him.

"No, not with that thing," she pointed at his small cock disdainfully, "You're going to be my sex toy. You're going to help me masturbate, just like a vibrator would. Maybe, if you're really good, you might even get to cum too. But only if you're really good. And you're definitely not going to have sex with me."

Toby looked up in astonishment, but just nodded.

"I see you like that idea," Ella observed, looking at his erection starting to grow. Toby blushed. "But no touching yourself, you hear? Not unless I allow you."

"Now, first, I'd like you to kiss my feet," Ella proffered her left foot in front of Toby's face. He lent over, and have the top of her foot a gentle kiss.

"Good, keep it going," Ella encouraged. Toby kept kissing her foot, which she moved to guide him. He was working towards her toes inside the open toe high heels she was wearing. She slipped them off, granting access to her whole feet.

"Kiss my toes. That's it. Suck this one," Ella said as she pushed her big toe into Toby's mouth. She laughed. "Haha, now you know what it'd be like for someone sucking your dick. It's about the same size."

Toby did as he was told and sucked her toe. As he did this, Ella ran her hands up and down her torso and she bit her lip. Clearly she had a thing for her feet. Suddenly, she withdrew her foot and said "that's enough!"

"Get up. Sit on here. I need to you lie down facing me," Ella gestured to the sofa she was sitting on. Whilst Toby rearranged himself, she picked up her phone and started flicking through something Toby couldn't see yet.

"Lie across my lap, face up," Ella instructed. Toby did as he was told, laying on his back looking up at her as she used her phone. She suddenly winced and looked over at Toby's erection, which she flicked without warning.

"Ow," said Toby, "What was that for?"

"Couldn't resist. You going to be good for me? Get your face up here," she indicated to her pert, compact but shapely breasts, and slipped out of the shoulder straps of her leotard. "Suck my titties whilst I watch porn," she told him as she slipped down the top, revealing her round, brown nipples. This was the most of her Toby had seen so far, and it excited him. Ella noticed.

"Yeah, figured a pair of tits would get you all hard. Now calm down, sex toy - get sucking."

Toby did as he was told - finding her nipple with his lips, he wrapped it around and started to lick them with his tongue. Ella let out a short moan. "Good boy. Yes keep going like that," she said as she held up her phone to watch a porn video. The sound was clear - it was a man and woman having sex - and the woman in the video was enjoying herself quite a lot. Ella bit her lip as she watched, having her nipple sucked for her. She turned the screen to show Toby.

"Look at them go. Look at how BIG he is, filling her up. What a stud. I wish I could get some of that inside me," Ella described the video as Toby continued to suck her. She reached from under one of the pillows and produced a huge vibrating massage wand and a thick, pink gel dildo. She moaned a little as she switched on the vibrator, just as the thought of it. Then she looked at Toby, who was still busy sucking her nipple, and quickly pushed it against his erect cock.

Toby wasn't expecting the strong vibrations and so jumped at first, then let out a little moan. Before he had a chance to get any pleasure, it was already gone - she was just teasing him.

Ella took the wand and placed it between her legs - just behind Toby's arm. As soon as it touched her, she let out a soft moan and closed her eyes.

"Yes that's it, keep sucking sex toy. Hey, you can hold my phone too," Ella took his hand and put the phone in it and positioned it so she could continue watching the video whilst she used the vibrator on herself.

"Mmmm," she moaned, and pushed the crotch of her leotard to the side to reveal her pussy, which she rubbed up and down with one finger to test it's wetness before wiping it on Toby's forehead.

"OK put the phone down," Ella said as she suddenly got up and moved positions, "let me lay back on you, and squeeze my tits with your hands. That's it," Ella instructed as they shifted position. She put one leg onto the back of the sofa and the other onto the floor. She watched phone phone in one hand whilst pushing the vibrator into her pussy with the other.

"Ohh... yesss-ss," Ella said through clenched teeth, almost as a growl, "Kiss my neck, sex toy."

Toby did as he was told, and started to kiss her neck. As he did so, he could see the video she was watching - there were now two men and one woman, with the woman in between them being fucked from both ends. It was a pretty hot video.

"Tease my nipple tips with your fingertips," Ella instructed. Toby took the tips of her nipples and rolled them gently between his forefinger and thumb. Ella grabbed onto the sofa cushions under her and gripped tightly.

"Ohwwwww... yes don't stop. Fuckfuckfuck yes.. " she expressed breathlessly, before jerking forward suddenly, convulsing and letting out a little scream before going limp.

She flopped back onto Toby, looking up at him upside down. For a moment, she just stared, before giving him more instructions.

"Get on the floor, on your back," she said quietly. She sat up and Toby rose from the sofa to do as he was told, lying on the floor looking up to the ceiling. Ella shuffled around on the sofa, then stood up. She stood next to his face, looking down at him, like an object. She quickly took the gel dildo from the sofa, and put it on Toby's face.

"Hold this bit in your mouth," Ella instructed, placing the dildo with the cock pointing straight up. Toby struggled to figure out the best way to hold it, but eventually found the right way of doing it.

Ella watched him, and as he did so, started to peel off the leotard completely to reveal her fully nude body. Her slender figure flowed smoothly from head to toe with subtle curves along the way. Her pubic area was neatly and carefully trimmed - not hairless, but sculpted - and her pussy was similarly neat, with her outer lips only visible from this position. She looked down and put one foot on Toby's chest, which revealed more of her pubic area.

"You're allowed to touch yourself, if you like," Ella told him. Toby took the chance to rub his dick as he looked up at her stunning body. She smirked - even though he was pleasuring himself, this was clearly turning her on just as much.

She stood with one foot on either side of his chest, so she now stood straddled over him. She crouched down over his chest - and inspected the dildo Toby held in his teeth. She took one hand, wiped her pussy with it, then the dildo - to lubricate it. Then she spat on her hand and rubbed the dildo up and down - all the time, ignoring Toby who was quietly jerking under her.

"Arms up," Ella instructed, as she re positioned herself so that she could lower herself down onto the dildo with knees either side of Toby's head. He had a perfect view as she spread open her pussy to take the full length of the dildo into her. Her weight pushing down on his face as she took it fully inside her. As it went fully in, she let out a sharp moan, before starting to fuck the heck out of the toy on his face. All whilst this was happening, Toby was getting splashed with her juices, and his head pinned to the floor. Ella took one hand and used it to rub her now very clearly engorged clitoris as she thrust up and down.

Toby was enjoying the view, and kept stroking his cock - trying to do so in time with Ella's thrusting. Ella was moaning, with each moan getting higher and higher pitch - until it reached a wavering hum as she started rubbing herself faster than before, and slowing down the thrusting - until she squirted all over Toby's face.

This was such a turn on, Toby immediately ejaculated all over his stomach.

Ella bent over, spent, before extracting herself from the toy on Toby's face - looking behind her to see the stream of cum on Toby's stomach.

"Hah. Hot," Ella remarked sarcastically, before slapping Toby's cheek gently twice, then walking off.

"There's tissues on the coffee table - " Ella said as she walked out of the room to the bathroom.

Toby looked around and found the box, and began to clean himself up. He sat on the floor next to the dildo and the vibrator, and felt exactly like them - a discarded object covered in cum.

---

bisquate
bisquate
61 Followers