The Edged Lexicon Ch. 03: Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's something you've missed," Ulfberth responded tersely. "You took something else that wasn't yours."

Nadine is completely puzzled by this accusation, as the book was the only thing she had stolen from their premises. Lascivious wench she may be, but she was by no means a habitual thief!

"I'm sorry but I'm quite sure I haven't, Sir."

"That's where you're wrong, girl. Did you know that Adrianne requires my permission to cum? That makes her orgasms mine."

Nadine gulped. She had no idea about this protocol but was fairly certain that wasn't going to suffice as an excuse. She was fully aware that punitively, the odds were weighted against her. Ulfberth's voice, his manner of addressing her, his matter-of-fact statements all made her feel an intense mixture of emotions. She strongly wanted to obey him, but also wanted him to overpower her. It was a strange witches' brew of fear, lust and submission.

"I'm sorry, Ulfberth. I'm sorry for making Adrianne cum without your permission. I beg for your forgiveness."

"Tell me what you are."

"I'm a naughty, wanton whore who needs to be punished. Please give me the punishment I both deserve and desire," Nadine pleaded, buttocks angled and the petals of her sex now dripping; indisputable evidence of her own arousal.

"With pleasure, my girl. You'll find I'm not quite as lenient as my wife with my punishment - I think 20 strikes ought to do it."

The first strike came down firmly but with restraint - Ulfberth knowing in his experience to start gentler and ramp it up so he could gauge Nadine's body and limits, ultimately being more pleasurable for both of them the more of a gradual climb it was. It wasn't completely painless, but its intention seemed more playful than painful, only warming and pinkening her cheek momentarily.

"One. Another, please."

Nadine wondered if the remaining nineteen would be equally playful in intent as the second blow thudded across her left buttock, slightly harder this time.

"Two. Another, please."

Ulfberth increased the intensity, again slightly more, careful not to deliver too much discipline just yet. Nadine noticed that the paddle caused a different sort of pain and feeling to the flogger - more reminiscent to Brynjolf's spanking earlier, with more of a deep thudding sensation than the multiple bites of Adrianne's instrument of choice. She liked the way the hardwood felt against her bottom - cold, firm and unwavering.

"Three. Another please."

The room was filled with the sound of the paddle spanking against Nadine's bottom, louder and harder each time, punctuated by her counts and polite requests for another. As each blow was administered and the number ascended, she started to worry slightly. Something about this felt...off, somehow. This was too easy. Adrianne had administered ten flogs and by the third, Nadine had yelped out in pain and nearly lost count. She was now several paddlings in and wasn't even close, yet Ulfberth had claimed to be far less lenient than his wife...

"Eight. Another, please."

As if to answer her question, the ninth strike clashed down with full force, the hardwood paddle making a cacophonous clapping sound as it impacted with Nadine's supple buttock. Crying out in a mixture of surprise and pain, Nadine grabbed the sides of the leather bench, knuckles whitening, riding out the intense sensation of burning pain that suddenly overcame her. She now realised exactly what Ulfberth had been talking about, and why his previous spankings had been so light - a combination of lulling her into a false sense of security and priming her bottom for its real punishment. Her head swam, and she struggled to keep her bottom poised.

Ulfberth continued his merciless paddling, spanking Nadine hard and caressing her tender red bottom with his instrument of torture. Every number Nadine counted out was one more brutal blow, but also one number closer to the end of her punishment. Her left buttock was on fire, tender and aching from the blows that had been delivered. Her entire body felt conflicted; still incredibly aroused, but her pain receptors crying out, being soothed for a fleeting moment every time Ulfberth massaged her behind with the paddle. Finally, blow twenty was reached, and elated to have reached the end of her penance, Nadine did not intend to ask for another.

"Good girl, I knew you had it in you," Ulfberth remarked fondly, caressing the scene of his retribution with his large, strong hand. "Now for the twenty on the other cheek."

Nadine jerked her head round, in disbelief and panic at what she'd just heard. She'd just had to endure this and she had to do it again, on the right cheek? Where in the blazes was she going to sit?

"Are you joking? That's not what y-"

The paddle spanked harshly on her already reddened buttock, causing Nadine to yelp out in pain.

"Talk back to me again and I'll make it double, is that understood?"

Nadine paused, a spark of fury flashing through her before conceding defeat. "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl."

The first blow came down, harder than it had been on the left cheek, Ulfberth being more familiar with Nadine's limits and thresholds now. Still starting out fairly gently but picking up in intensity, Ulfberth this time waited until strike six until he reached full force. Nadine, still struggling to handle the pain but her body now building a tolerance and the painkiller of a natural adrenaline rush kicking in slightly, was beginning to process the pain in different ways. Still struggling to wrap her head around the idea of something being both simultaneously painful and pleasurable, torturous and delicious, she clung to the bench for dear life and settled into her own meditative rhythm of counting out her paddlings and asking for another. The last five were agony, pushing her to her limit, making her curse like a sailor and beg to the divines for some small respite. Nevertheless, she somehow made it to twenty, breathless and shaking, bottom scarlet and aching.

"You holding up okay, girl?" Ulfberth asked, now kneeling by Nadine's side, holding her hand. "I gave you a bit of a thrashing, there. I'm impressed that you took it." He suddenly seemed much less steely than he had earlier, the stormy exterior giving way to a warmer, softer side that she hadn't really noticed before. Nadine glowed at the praise, proud at herself for having taken such harsh punishment also.

"I'm fine, I just needed a minute to recover," she responded dreamily. "It was quite a thrashing. Thank you for punishing me so well, Ulfberth. The craftsmanship of your paddle is wonderful too, might I add." she flashed him a cheeky grin as he let out another of his deep, rumbling laughs. It sounded much less scary this time, and much more comforting.

"Wait there, I'm going to get something for your behind. Nothing scary, I promise."

She considered his surname, and how fitting it actually was - like an angry cave bear ready to rend someone limb from limb when he was at his scariest, yet like a big cuddly teddy bear when he was at his nicest. She was intrigued by how much both of these facets appealed to her; how attracted she was to Ulfberth being both of these things. She smiled a wide, indulgent smile as she heard him return.

"This should help with the tenderness and redness a bit."

Nadine felt his large, strong hands rub cool, smooth salve into her aching flesh, massaging gently and expertly. Stinging a little at first but fading quickly, it soothed her recently punished buttocks wonderfully. She let out a contented sigh as Ulfberth massaged the cream in deeper, his hands seeming to radiate soothing energy all their own, like some sort of divine priest.

"All done. Now get on your knees over by my chair, you've still got to thank me."

A little dazed but otherwise fine, she climbed off the bench and regained her bearings of the room, leaving behind a trail of her own excitement. This did not go unnoticed by Ulfberth, who sat naked on his chair, waiting.

"Adrianne, looks like our little slut's made a mess of the bench. Go over and clean it up."

As Nadine watched Adrianne saunter over to attend to the mess, she was surprised to notice Brynjolf still in the room, clearly enjoying the terms of the agreement that they had all struck. She should be furious at him, shouldn't she? Selling her down the river for a bloody contract...but it had been her choice to stay. She wanted this. Gods, she fucking wanted this.

Kneeling in front of Ulfberth, she took a moment to marvel at the size of his cock - equally as large and imposing as the rest of him, she knew he would be a great deal more challenging to take in her mouth than Brynjolf. Wrapping both hands around the base, in slight awe at how thick his huge member appeared to be, she held him steady as she licked along the head, her tongue traveling downwards, feeling every vein and groove of him. Alternating between small delicate licks and wet sloppy ones, she varied her intensity, figuring out what Ulfberth responded to while mentally preparing for how she was going to tackle actually sucking his cock. Brynjolf's certainly wasn't small by any means, but Ulfberth's was a behemoth. Honestly, she wasn't sure how Adrianne managed it, but she was about to give it a try.

Running her tongue upwards in one long, hungry lick, Nadine wrapped her lips around the large, swollen head of Ulfberth's cock, engulfing it with her mouth. She sucked gingerly at first, inching it in slightly further as she adjusted to the size, her intensity and pace picking up every time she heard him emit a deep, rumbling moan. His hands were wrapped in her hair, giving her gentle encouragement as her head bobbed up and down, yet clearly careful not to push her down too much as she worked hard to accommodate him. She could only manage the first few inches of him, both the length and girth of his member being a somewhat insurmountable challenge for her at the moment, but she was intent to do everything she could to prove herself.

Concentrating on keeping her sucking rhythm steady, she pumped the base of his cock with her hands, making little muffled moans as she did so. Nadine was performing better than Ulfberth had expected for someone so inexperienced, and while he was enjoying himself, it wasn't enough. He wanted something more, and he knew exactly what.

"Mmm, that's enough of this for now, my slut," he said, reluctantly pulling Nadine's head away from his cock. "We're not finished yet, though. Get on the bed, on all fours. Adrianne, join her. Brynjolf, if you'd also like to join us?"

Nadine looked over in surprise. Why was Brynjolf suddenly being involved? Everyone seemed to sense her bemusement, but Adrianne was the first to speak up about it.

"Truth be told, this isn't the first time we've met Brynjolf in this...particular capacity." she said with a wry smile. "Turns out you aren't the only one who engages in lewd acts with common thieves."

"I resent being referred to as a common thief, you know," Brynjolf jokingly shot back, "If I'd have been the one to do this job I'd have gotten the item and watched you three fucking without you ever knowing."

"I'm sure you would've, Bryn," Adrianne grinned.

Nadine waited patiently for Ulfberth's commands as Adrianne situated herself next to her, leaning in to whisper in her ear, silken skin pressing against hers.

"I missed you, sweet slut."

They locked in a passionate, tender kiss, tongues entwining and rediscovering each other as if they'd been separated for decades, both struggling to keep their hands anchored on the bed instead of exploring each other.

"Looks like these two are enjoying themselves, eh?" Brynjolf cheerfully remarked to Ulfberth as he stood behind them, observing.

"Yeah, but I think it's about time we joined in on the fun."

Entranced in their kissing, Nadine and Adrianne barely even registered the men laying in wait behind them until they both felt their fingers exploring their exposed, soaking cunts, making their kissing grow more urgent, melting and moaning into each others' mouths, the vibrations reverberating through the other. Frenzied, they grinded against the men's hands, both knowing they would do anything for the release they craved.

"By the Gods Ulfberth, these two are like bitches in heat!"

"Yep. Just the way I like 'em."

The men slowly withdrew their fingers from the women, relishing in their whimpers of disappointment as they did so.

"Now, would you two naughty bitches like to be fucked proper?"

They both fell over themselves to answer in the affirmative, hungry to be filled with their corresponding lover's hard, throbbing member.

"Beg."

Both talking at once in eagerness to plead their case, Ulfberth delivered a spank to each of their cheeks, replacing their begging with squeaks of surprise.

"I'm sure both of you sluts have manners, so use them. One at a time. Nadine, beg Brynjolf for his cock."

Nadine spoke, her voice hoarse. "Please, I want you inside me. I want you to fill me with your cock and take me until you are spent." Each syllable that spilled out of her mouth dripped with desperation. "Please use me. Please pound your prick deeper and deeper into me, give me the release I need. I'll do anything, plea-"

Her pleading words faded into almost silence as she took an intake of breath, feeling the head of Brynjolf's cock pressing against the lips of her cunt, sliding along to collect the wetness that had formed while ever so slightly inching inwards. She wanted to back into it, to take it all in greedily, but she knew better than to test the rules of this perilous, unspoken game. There was also something so delicious about this particular motion - so slow and torturous, yet every second of it feeling amazing, a pleasure all its own.

The excruciating slowness of Brynjolf's insertion began to drive her almost to the brink of insanity, and she started to make slight grinding and writhing motions with her hips, willing him to push in a little further; unfortunately, this only spurred on Brynjolf to tease Nadine further, enjoying his game of tease and denial. She let out a moan of frustration, wanting him to satiate her need so badly.

"That's what you get for calling me a common thief, lass."

Finally, he plunged more of his firm, thick cock inside her, stretching her tight cunt, feeling it grip him and stroke along his length. Grabbing hold of her hips to help anchor his thrusts, Brynjolf continued his motion of sliding his cock almost but not fully out of Nadine, before going back in. Finding it harder and harder to hold back, he inched in harder and deeper each time, making Nadine gasp as she acclimated to the size of something so large inside her. It was still a relatively new feeling - slightly uncomfortable at first, but she was so soaked and aroused that she found that she quickly grew accustomed to it. The sounds of the pair's groans, base and primal, were met with the sound of flesh slapping against flesh as their pace quickened.

So wrapped up in their own passion, neither had been aware of Adrianne's pleas for Ulfberth to take her in a similar manner. Neither had heard her beg him to fuck her in whichever hole he pleased, to degrade her and use her body as he saw fit and remind her who it was she belonged to. Neither had heard Ulfberth refuse Adrianne's request, only to make her beg again, deciding to grant her request the second time. And as yet, neither had noticed the torturous situation Adrianne was in - Ulfberth working her cunt over with his enormous cock, his fingers circling her clit.

"Remember, whore - no cumming until I say so."

Panting and glistening with sweat, Adrianne bit her lip, eager to obey Ulfberth's command yet finding it more and more difficult with every passing second.

"P-please, Sir...I need...I can't..."

"If you can't control yourself, I'll have to pull my cock out and use one of your other holes, won't I?"

Adrianne whimpered and squeaked, at the precipice of orgasm, struggling to hold back.

"Yes, S-sir..."

Sensing how close she was to losing control, Ulfberth slowed his strokes and thrusts, making Adrianne moan out in a strange combination of frustration and relief. Eventually he pulled out, walking round to face Adrianne and Nadine.

"Now, since this slut here is hungry to be filled by two cocks at once but can't quite manage all of mine," Ulfberth said gruffly, motioning at Nadine, "and since this other slut here can't control herself with my cock in her cunt but is very well behaved when it's in her mouth, I had an idea. I thought perhaps both of you lovely maidens would like to please me with your skillful, dirty mouths."

Giving Nadine only a moment to respond, Ulfberth took the head of his erect member, still coated with Adrianne's cunt juice and pressed it to her lips, pushing it into her mouth. She responded nearly instantly, working to suck off every drop of Adrianne's delicious nectar, running her tongue around the slit and tasting his precum as it leaked from within. As she fervently sucked his thick cock, feeling his hands tangle in her hair and push further into her mouth, Brynjolf continued his decisive, forceful thrusting into her, winding his hand around under her stomach and across the dewy hairs of her mound to play with her swollen, aching clit. Nadine's moans of intense pleasure rumbled and reverberated through Ulfberth's throbbing cock, making him fuck her mouth harder and deeper as Adrianne worked the shaft and balls with her mouth. "By the Nine," he thought, "how he would love to fuck that sweet innocent little maiden's throat until she swallowed every drop of his cum." He knew that her inexperience and his endowment made this an impossibility for the moment, so he would have to save this idea for another time, instead taking advantage of having two willing whores at his disposal.

Nadine's entire body was overcome with pleasure - nothing outside of these walls existed anymore; only the four of them, and the debauched, deviant carnality that they were currently engaging in. Brynjolf's cock pistoning in and out, his fingers strumming her clit as her back arched, meeting his thrusts, the pair in a frenzied rhythm as she continued engulfing Ulfberth's cock with her mouth, sucking and licking, her saliva running downward to meet Adrianne as she worked the base of her master, exchanging brief, sloppy kisses as they went. The room was filled with the sound of fucking - dirty and debased; wet, fleshy and noisy; moans, growls and obscenities filling in the blanks. Building with a tremendous force, Nadine came, wave after wave of intense orgasmic rapture crashing over her, howling and shaking as if possessed, still with both men's cocks inside her. Just as her first orgasm started to subside, Brynjolf began working her clit over again, sending her into spasms of intense pain-pleasure as he worked her up to another. As she shook from the aftershocks, she felt Ulfberth pull out of her mouth, commanding Adrianne to pick up where she left off. She watched in awe, attempting to focus as Brynjolf once again toyed with her clit and fucked her into a frenzy, as Adrianne effortlessly took the entirety of Ulfberth's cock into her mouth and throat in one fell swoop.

Nadine's eyes glazed over as Ulfberth grabbed Adrianne's hair and slid his cock into her mouth, up to the hilt, and fucked her throat. Having more experience than Nadine, she took him in easily, knowing how to position herself and manage her breathing in order to accommodate her master's wishes. Relentlessly, Ulfberth thrust his cock into his wife's dutiful throat, as Brynjolf met his intensity thrusting into Nadine's tight, wet cunt. Both men finding it increasingly hard to hold back, Ulfberth was the first to let go, bellowing out with a berserker-like intensity as he shot hot, thick cum down Adrianne's throat. Pulling Nadine's head closer to him with his free hand, he quickly withdrew his still spurting cock from Adrianne's mouth, putting it into Nadine's so that she could have a taste. Witnessing this act of depravity was enough to finally tip Brynjolf over the edge, who came hard inside Nadine, thrusting deep and grinding against her cunt and buttocks, exhausted and sweating and growling sweet filthy nothings in her ear.